Can't Stop

Story Info
Girl masturbates whilst boyfriend watches.
1k words
4.12
83.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyKat
SexyKat
21 Followers

Louise had had a really long day at the office.

She had a high flying job in the financial district of London, Canary Wharf.

Sitting on the tube home she closed her eyes and thought about her night in. It had been a while since she'd had the flat to herself. She was nearly always out after work entertaining clients or her boyfriend, Nick, was in so she had to negotiate on what they watched on TV and had to cook for 2. But not tonight, Nick was out playing 5 a-side football and Louise's client had cancelled leaving her free to do as she pleased.

One of the biggest stress relievers for Lou was masturbation. The intense feeling in her pussy and the relief of an orgasm was a sure fire way to let the day's tension escape her body. Thinking about it even now made her wet between the legs and horny as hell. She'd been so busy and tired when she got home that these past few weeks that she just hadn't had the chance.

The tube reached her stop and she slowly got up and made her way to the exit. From leaving work to getting off the tube it had begun to rain, not just a little but a lot. With no brolly and no cash on her Louise had no choice but to walk home in the torrential rain. By the time she got home she was dripping wet and her clothes were clinging to her damp skin.

Falling through the front door she stood and shook her head like a dog and stood dripping on the carpet. As no-one was home and she wasn't expecting anyone she thought it best to strip in the hall way so as not to get the rest of the flat wet, and besides the sooner she was naked the sooner she could release that tension.

She unzipped the back of her black pencil skirt and stepped out of it leaving her standing in her hall way in her stiletto court shoes, sheer lace top hold ups, transparent cream blouse and bra. The blouse had got wet making it cling to her breasts and as it was cold her nipples were erect and pushing against the lace of her bra.

Going into the living room Louise sat down as she was on the sofa, spread her legs and let her hand trail down to between her legs where she gently started to rub herself through her knickers. She worked on a larger area to start with to get her juices flowing before finding her hardened clit and gently rubbing that through her knickers. Rather than go any further with her pussy just yet she slowly undid her blouse to reveal her nipples now erect through sexual need rather than because they were cold. She did not take off her bra but rather pulled her tits free of her bra so they sat on top of it.

Pinching her nipples hard she began to squeeze and roll them between her thumb and for finger. Grabbing her breasts she squeezed them and played with them. Feeling the wetness build between her legs.

It was like someone had a feather inside her, tickling her. Her clit felt swollen and was crying out to be touched but she knew if she touched it now it'd all be over and she wanted to prolong her experience.

Pulling her now sopping knickers to one side she ran her hand over the outside of her lips. She could feel her clit ever so slightly but still didn't touch it. Lightly dragging her hand over the outside whilst the other hand pinched her nipples she felt herself relaxing already.

She then started to lightly run her finger tip between her lips so that she touched her clit a little harder whenever she passed it but still not hard enough to bring her to orgasm. Lying back on the sofa, with her clothes disarranged, her legs spread, and her hand between her legs she didn't hear Nick come in.

He stood at the door to the living room watching, not wanting to interrupt but feeling his cock stirring immediately.

Louise pushed her fingers into her slit deeper now so they hit her clit harder, she began to rub it, her breathing quickened and she squeezed her nipples harder. Just as she was really getting into it she opened her eyes and saw Nick.

Immediately she stopped what she was doing, embarrassed but he told her to continue. Louise was embarrassed but was so horny and close to coming she couldn't help herself. She stood up, pulled her knickers down and sat her naked ass back down on the leather sofa. She spread her legs wide and one hand went straight to her clit, the other began to play with her wet hole, Slowly sliding in so she was finger fucking herself.

Nick moved from the door to stand in front of her. He sat on the other couch dead opposite Louise he got his dick out and started to rub it. His eyes transfixed on her hand as they pushed around rubbing and fucking her cunt.

"Louise, you naughty, naughty girl. Are you masturbating in front of me?" He asked as he rubbed his cock.

Louise's reply was through a moan "yes, you bad boy, do you like what you see?"

She now used her index and middle finger of one hand to spread her lips wide so she could really rub her clit without getting in the way. She reached the point of no return and rammed her fingers into her pussy as the clenched around them she shuddered and let her orgasm wash over her. The day's tension flowing out of her body.

Just as she relaxed there was a noise and she opened her eyes to see Nick covered in cum.

"I wish football was cancelled more often if that's what you get up to when I'm out." He said.

SexyKat
SexyKat
21 Followers