Can't Stop

Story Info
It doesn't stop.
2.2k words
3.93
22.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tanner shoves her against the wall the second she steps into her hotel room...the breath is knocked out of her both from surprise and the way her body slams with a thud against the wall. His mouth is on hers, his tongue tangling with hers, Bree has her mouth wide open to him. He runs a hand down her dress, to the hem right above her knee, then under the fabric, crawling up her thigh...

"Garter..." he says with a bit of laugh as his hand touched the fastenings, his hand quickly finding her underwear... and pulling it down, his mouth now on her throat... Bree has her head thrown back, she can't seem to do anything other than whimper with want...

The sound of Tanner's pants zipper is loud to her ears, a part of her whispers...why are you doing this, why are you letting him do this...

But then her legs are around his waist, his dick inside her, and he's banging her against the wall, with a harder thrust each time. He's panting in her ear, his mouth and teeth teasing her throat, her ear...suddenly ignoring her mouth...

She wants something in her mouth as much as she wants him to keep fucking her, she tongues his face, his chin, his ear... she's making noises she didn't know she could as he fucks her...

She's on edge, she's about to come when Tanner blasts his cum into her, slips out and pants against her ear, the heat of him both stifling and entincing, her body fluttering, yearning for the friction back... she needs to come undone.

"Fuck...just came like a fucking teenager," Tanner's voice is harsh...he steps back and pulls off her dress in one fluid motion, she feels something rip... he's staring at her...

she blushes, knowing all she has on the stockings and her shoes.

He drops to the floor, spreads her legs, pushes her with his hands on her hips against the wall and starts to fuck her with his tongue. Her orgasm surprises her, blowing hard not a minute later from his ministrations... he tongues her through it, gripping her hips rougher and before she knows it she has a second orgasm.

"Ta...taaaaner," her voice sounds faraway to her own ears. He stands up and kisses her throat, hand going where his mouth had been, then his voice in her ear.

"Can I fuck you with you on fours...tell me I can, been picturing you bent over the whole fucking day...let me ram into you from behind, Bree?"

She makes a noise that is an affirmative but isn't a yes...he growls out a sound and she's been lifted off the floor and thrown on hotel bed more roughly than she expected. He manhandles her into position, on her hands and knees, spreading her legs apart, blowing air on her vagina, tongue her nethers, including her asshole...every time his tongue gets there she tense a bit but he continues on...

Then he moves way and she whimpers, again so close to coming... and she feels the tip of his cock a second later... she can feel him more this time, used and a bit bruised she thinks... he's thick, and with the way he's slowly pushing in he is bigger than any other man she's had inside her...

She moans...

Tanner thrusts then and keeps thrusting, holding her by her waist, roughly pushing in and pulling out, over and over...he doesn't come swiftly this time, and more than once he pause, voice in her ear muttering... "Gonna make this last...such a hot pussy...squeezing by cock... you're fucking hotter than hell in these stockings....fucking you all night like this..."

A litany he repeats in her ear more than once, twice....five times, and she's wet, she comes once, twice, a fourth time she's so primed and he feels so fucking big...

He's going and going and her body is putty and but all the rough fucking is beginning to be too much, pain is mixing with pleasure, she whimpers and one of the times he's talking in her ear she moans out...

"Finish soon...starting to hurt..."

Tanner moans, his body thrusting even harder, rougher, using her for his pleasure only. "You've come...my turn will come again but not until I've fucked you plenty...teasing me all day in that dress with your big fucking tits... fuck...fuck.."

The pain is more than the pleasure when suddenly Tanner pulls out of her, turns her about roughly and comes all over her face and tits...his cock spurting, his eyes on her face, his voice rough when he says...

"Fucking hot covered in my come, so fucking hot..." he stares at her covered in his come then he turns and flops out on the bed. Bree stays on her knees next to him, feeling strange..

Feeling used but also still aroused..she is still, her brain not processing anything but that she was come on like some girl from a porn. Then Tanner sits up, gets up and zips up...he never took off his pants, not even his tuxedo jacket... he's mussed but he's dressed and she's naked but for her stockings, come on her face.

"See you tomorrow for another interminable day," he says and he leaves without another word.

She showers and changes somewhat numb...somewhat satisfied.

...

The next night he pushes her, face first, into a wall in a hallway of the building the dinner party is being held in. He pushes up the fabric of the dress she is wearing, rips off her underwear and has himself inside her befor she can get her breath back, before she could think of trying to get him off of her...

She could stop him, she thinks about it, but then his dick scraps her g-spot and her eyes close and she lets him thrust and use her and she knows that is what is she is doing.

That night he slams her against the same hotel wall, eats her out then fucks her on the bed from behind... rinse and repeat like the last time, only he lasts longer, she starts to cry from the more pain and pleasure and this time he comes down her throat, mumbling what a fucking good fuck she is.

...

There are two more nights... another damn dinner party with figureheads... one night he puts his hand up her dress while they are sitting next each other on one side of the table, fingering her, making her publicly come almost against her will... the other night he follows her into the woman's room, locking the door behind him and tells her she has to take care of his hard cock... pushes her to the floor..

Why she wrapped her mouth around his length she can't quite figure out.

Those two nights are the same as the other two... only each time he's rougher, last longer and has stopped kissing her on the mouth when they first enter her room... instead going right for her more private parts.

...

Her dress is more elaborate the night of the main ceremony, the giving out of the medals... when she opens the door for him to pick her up, he takes one look at her corsetted waist and up turned breast and slams the door closed behind him, pushes her around, bends her over with his arm at her waist and manages to get the skirt up to quickly ram into her...

She comes a second after her does...her voice betraying her, calling his name... He puts her panties into his pocket. And they go to the ceremony.

...

Afterwards she's not surprised to be pinned by him against the wall in the hotel room, his tongue inside her, his fingers playing with her... she almost isn't surprised at all that when he tosses her naked - but for stockings and garter belt -- his tongue focuses in on her asshole, his long fingers start to fuck it...

His cock inside it, painful, so much more pain than pleasure, but then his fingers are on her clit and he makes her come twice before he spins her about and comes over her face and tits...

He stares at her for a long time then.

She tries not to cry, she wants to get dressed, why is she allowing this?

"Gonna miss you... best fuck I've had in awhile."

All this has been... fucking.

"You know there is one other thing I've wanted..." he says suddenly, his mouth coming and kissing her throat.

He's usually gone by now... she bends her neck to give him more access, she should be slapping him.

"What?" she says despite herself, she did try not too.

"Watch someone else fuck you," he whispers into her ear, hand going to her clit...a finger slipping inside her pussy... she's taut, she comes... he stopped with her on edge again.

"So fucking hot when you come... will you do it?"

"Yes.." she says, spent then she remembers the question... "But who?"

Tanner grins. "Got it lined up, baby."

"You..."

"Don't move."

"I..." she stammers as he zips up... he never takes off his clothes... should be big fucking red light Bree.

He leaves the room... she stays on the bed. She could leave, she could go home... she doesn't have to do this...

Twenty minutes later he comes in with a waiter from the ceremony. Bree shudders as the stranger looks at her, hungry... he starts to shed his clothes, Tanner is doing the same...

She can't help but look at Tanner, seeing the man she's been screwing all week naked for the first time. WHile her eyes are there the stranger, the waiter starts to kiss her neck, lowering down, his mouth sucking on her nipple...flattening her onto the bed.

Tanner is there too, his own mouth finding her other nipple, and there are fingers in her, two, three, four, six... she's on edge, fingers go into her other hole... she comes hard.

Then Tanner is behind her, pushing his dick into her ass for the second time, while her legs are pulled over the strangers shoulders, his tongue fucking into her vagina.

"So hot...you're so hot... fucking hot fuck," Tanner whispers.

She comes twice, her pussy at the strangers mercy, Tanner's dick hard inside her...ass, then Tanner stands, staying in her, as the other man enters her vagina...

She's full. Too full, she starts to squirm to try to get away from it all, it makes both men moan... she's being bounced on both cocks, up and down, making crazy sounds of being completely undone...

She blacks out...

She wakes up to being pounded from behind, hands hard on her hips, recognizes that the dick in her isn't Tanner... she looks up and he's watching from a corner, eyes heavy lidded, stroking himself as the other man fucks her...

She moans, and Tanner chuckles. "Glad you're back in the party... wasn't as fun coming on your face with you asleep."

It's then she realizes she's sticky with come, their come... she whimpers. The guy inside her pounds harder at Tanner's order.

"Come on man ride her harder, she can take it... trust me..."

She flies apart, then she's on her knees on the bed the guy coming all over her. "Fuck yeah, always wanted to that..."

Tanner makes a low sound from his throat, comes in front of her, climbing on the bed, feeding her his cock, hand hard on head... "Suck me, baby...suck it...take it..." pushing down her throat.

She complies. Can feel both of them staring at her, the other guy starts touching her again, gripping her breasts... sucking on them, then she feels another penis touch her mouth... Tanner pops out of her mouth and the other guy pushes in...

She sucks them both she doesn't know for how long, until they put her between them again, this time the stranger up her ass, Tanner in her pussy. Up and down, making her squirm... and come.

And come.

Tanner bends down and whispers in her ear. "Gonna miss fucking you, Bree...you have one hell of a cunt."

Then she's on the bed, both the guys coming over her, splattering her...

She closes her eyes... she thinks for a second but when she opens them again. She's alone in the room.. or what she thinks is alone. Tanner's pile of clothes are gone but the strangers aren't...

He comes out of the bathroom, wet, he grins at her... She doesn't know what to do, but he answers for her, picking her up and fucking into her... grunting... just using her and using her.

...

She goes on the next day. Her normal life starting. Until she sees the waiter outside her place of work. She shivers and stops short unsure what to do. He walks up to her, takes her hand and just pulls... she follows...

He pushes her into a backseat of a car, following behind her, his car parked in an alley... he unsnaps her uniform pants, pulls them down, unzip and just starts fucking her.

"Nnh, nnh..." she whimpers, her brain on the fritz, she should be fighting back, not thrusting back. "I..I..."

"You fucking need it..." the waiter says.

God she doesn't even know his name...