Cantar's Chaos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

"My mother wanted to have my oldest brother killed, so she wanted to set him up. She came to me before she died and demanded answers to questions I could not answer." She stood and moved away from her husband.

Wrapping her arms around herself to self-comfort herself , she continued. "I learned that she was poisoning father, and that she'd poisoned me and my brother's wives as well. She told me some things, but I stayed strong and didn't tell what my brother's had planned.

My mother was extremely powerful, and she could control someone's actions. She decided that I needed to die to fuel father's hatred of Gernick, and she ordered me to kill myself. I fought, so she sliced my neck for me. She stayed with me until I was almost gone and then she left. My brother, Garrick came, and his actions saved my life.

It was then my brothers agreed that she had to die. They let everyone believe I killed myself to protect me from her. So a week after I almost bled to death, all three of my brothers faced the council and exposed her for the murderer that she was. She went insane, and tried to kill my brother, Kale. Daddy collapsed and she was exposed. My cousin, Krill, took her head. I saw my mother die. The next day, I lost my father."

She then faced the four people in that room, "I look like her, but I am not my mother. I have done everything I can to rectify the damage she has caused. I know money won't fix everything, but I'm trying. Corliss told me about his sister, and I am so sorry. I wish I had figured her out sooner, but she was my mother I had no idea how depraved she really was." She sobbed, and Corliss had to hold her then. His mother's heart broke for her. No child could carry that type of guilty. Chris and Christophe were angry, but the bitch was dead.

Corliss' mother hugged her, and she whispered, "Daughter, you are not to blame. We welcome you into our family." Cantar hugged her mother in law and cried. Soon the tears stopped and Corliss just held her close. Christophe was extremely quiet, but he had one questions.

"Have your brothers accepted him?" he asked.

Cantar laughed, "Yes, they haven't told him yet. But you need to be worried Christophe, my brothers will still want to kick your ass for wanting to take me. Don't let them scare you. If they get too rough, I'll intervene." Everyone except Christophe laughed.

It was late and they needed to return home. Corliss asked that they go to his apartment. When they arrived, they made love once more, but Cantar knew he was bothered. She had an idea why. "Corliss, I am your wife. I live with you. In all honesty, I really don't have a home. That's not my house, it's Nicky's. If you want to live here we can. If you want to stay there we can. You are my husband, and I know you will provide for me and any children we may have. Stop worrying about money and status, I'm not." She assured him.

The next morning they returned to Nicky's home and had three visitors. "Good morning Sis, we want to spend time with our new brother. Corliss," Kale ordered. "You're coming with us." Then all four men vanished.

*****

Krill awoke with Samaria tucked safely under his chin. She felt so soft, and so lovey. She was exactly what he desired in a woman, voluptuous and strong. She felt inadequate, because she was larger, but to Krill Kelvic, her curves made her even more desirable. So desirable, that he wondered if he could love her again without waking her. They were already naked. If he moved her leg, slid forward, he could slip inside of her so easily and he did, but she moaned, and he knew she was not asleep.

"Fuck, Krill" she hissed.

He smiled, "That's what I'm doing wife. I'm glad you are awake to enjoy it.

Samaria moaned as her husband loved her from behind, but something sifted, and he needed more. He stopped, "Samaria, on your knees." he ordered, she froze, but his tone implied no resistance.

So as an obedient wife, she complied and Krill entered her from behind and claimed her body. He was even more wild and unrestrained. He loved it. He growled and she was thinking, "What the fuck?" He reached and stroked her Mons pinching her clit in the process, her pussy contracted and he roared once more. Soon his body lurched forward as he was taken in a powerful climax. It was then he marked her once more, her body convulsed.

Soon they collapsed and he pulled her on top of him, kissing her. He begged her to mate with him. His wolf needed her to mate with him. She could not deny his need, so she mounted her husband's rock hard member and rode him, as her climax over took her she knew instinctively where to bite him, As she heard him scream inside her mind.. She realized it was both she and her new husband. She could not breath, he was practically unconscious when she heard an intruder speak. Hello daughter, and welcome into our family. Make Krill bring you home to meet us. she gasped.

OK, I will. she answered.

Baby, you have to take me to meet the family she sent her mate.

Krill was confused, when Pa spoke Krill, I like her. I'm happy for you son Before he could answer, he was told Bring her home, today.

Yes sir he replied. Samaria laughed, "Ah, so I finally get to meet a person that can put you in your place. She teased..

Krill laughed, "My place, Sammie, is with you."

"Baby, let's shower and dress. Although wolves have no problem with nudity, I only want my eyes viewing your treasures." He teased.

Samaria laughed and they showered and made love once more. Before traveling to meet his family, she paused. "We have not solved anything. What if we acted too soon?"

Krill pulled her into his arms. "You, Samaria Menes Kelvic, are my wife. No one is more important to me than you. I will die for you and our children, understand." She smiled and he kissed her once more. "I can't wait for you to meet my cousins. You already know Cantar. She met her husband as well, but I've got to test him. Oh, um, she's quite ticked at me by the way, do you think you could..." she smacked him and he laughed. Then they vanished to his wolf parent's den, where Eugenia had joined them.

Krill arrived home with his bride and Ma and Eugenia showered her with attention. His brothers popped in as did Manson, who hugged Samaria a little too long for Krill's comfort, but he teased him that his mate Kim was not a possessive, jealous bully. Samaria loved his wolf family and could not wait to meet the vampire side.

The wolves ate and she saw his mother sitting and wandered over to speak with her. Everyone was aware of the damage she suffered because of her sister, so Samaria was not surprised. She was shocked however at the guilt she carried. "My son met you over a century ago, but because of me he caused you pain. I am so sorry Samaria. I hate that he hurt you, but I am grateful that you're giving him a chance at happiness now. You both deserve to be happy. My sister did so much damage, but it is alright now. We are OK." Samaria embraced her mother-in-law, and the anger at Krill eased. She understood now that he had to care for his mother and to do that he had to join that council. He had to choose, and it seemed that despite the pain he made the right decision. They could be happy now.

*****

Gernick, Garrick, and Kale took Corliss to Kale's office. They would have gone to one of the houses, but they feared their wives might interfere. They had some questions for this guy. They knew everything possible about his family. They were aware of what their mother had done, and understood Christophe's rage. They were also aware that she had gone and his family accepted her and the union. They too knew that the young newly mated couple stayed at his small apartment and not Nicky's spacious home, only to return this morning.

The brothers had met beforehand and realized something: they liked this kid. He had guts and even though he wasn't wealthy, Cantar loved him. With him was the first time they actually saw her smile. He loved their annoying kid sister, and was apparently good for her. Hell, he'd even won over their spouses, in one day. So they couldn't haze him, but he didn't have to know that. The three brothers stared him down and they realized someone was missing.

Krill, we are about to torture Cantar's new husband. Garrick sent. He was surprised by the response he got, sheer contentment.

Sorry, cuz, I got married. Spending the day with my wife. Krill sent.

"Krill claimed his wife." Garrick announced, stunning his brothers. Gernick said, "I knew it had to be a woman that had him upset. So now we have to mess with him to. Well Junior, you just have to face the three of us right now." He explained smiling.

Corliss swallowed and then he remembered what Cantar told him.

.

"So, Corliss, you married our kid sister, right?" Kale proposed, and the other two stood behind him nodding. "Tell us, how do you plan to care for her?"

Corliss faced all three of his in laws and spoke truthfully. He wasn't wealthy, and was a servant. He would provide as best he could for her and any children they had. He could not give her everything she was used to, but as her husband, he would make sure she had everything she needed and some of the things she wanted.

Her brothers were impressed.

Gernick spoke, "Last night, her guards reported that you stayed at your small apartment. How will you keep her safe from being kidnapped again? That apartment is small, and has limited space." Gernick actually liked his small apartment. In his mind it was actually easier to secure than Nicolette's spacious home, but he wanted to hear Corliss's response.

"With all due respect, all of us were there when Johannes took her, so is the large house any safer? All I can say is that I will defend her with my life if I must. I love her, and that's all I can tell you."

The brothers turned to Garrick, it was his turn. But he had heard all he needed to hear. "I'm done. Let's hang out and pretend we tortured him. Have you guys met Krill's wife?"

"No, but I do know he has known her for a while, a few decades at least." He added.

"I wonder when will meet her." Kale wondered out loud.

Corliss was quiet, because he had no idea what they were talking about. Gernick addressed him. "First of all, you two can live in the apartment. It will be easier to secure that building. Oh, we'll buy the building, that way, the guards can be your neighbors.

Corliss opened his mouth to speak when Garrick spoke. "Oh and you can't be a servant. You're part of our clan, so we need to steer you toward a career that is appropriate." Corliss opened his mouth to speak, when Kale spoke, "Have you ever worked in an office? You can start at an entry level position and work your way up."

Corliss finally got a word in, "Gentlemen, I'm a servant. I can do basic repairs, and I will support my wife to the best of my abilities." He added. The brothers nodded. Then they explained the facts to the young man. By the time they finished, Corliss was perplexed. He had agreed to work with her youngest brother. He would train him in business. Then they would pay for him to get additional training and finance him in starting his own repair business.

Corliss wanted to refuse, but what they were offering made sense. He could take better care of Cantar and their children. So he sat and listened as the brother's talked. After a few hours, he had relaxed and was talking freely with her brothers. Noticing the time, Gernick wanted to check on his family, as did the other two. Corliss smiled, and vanished back to his wife.

"Well, I see you're alive and not bleeding. So I'm assuming things went well with my brothers." She asked as she greeted him.

"Yes, it was nice." He admitted, "Now give me a kiss before I get to work."

"Oh, Corliss, I want to go see Nicky and the babies tonight. OK?" Cantar told him as they both went back to work.

"Yes dear," he teased.

Their work day ended and they vanished to her older brother's home. Jonathan ran to her immediately. "Auntie Can, Auntie Can, hey." She lifted him and hugged him tightly. He looked at Corliss and asked, "Who are you?"

I'm Corliss." He answered.

"He's your new uncle." Cantar explained. Jonathan frowned. Then he smiled and said "Ok. Unka Corliss." He declared.

They carried Jonathan to the nursery where Amerie was holding Janine. "Nicky was talking with her mother. She immediately hugged her sister-in-law and new brother. "So, Corliss, you were vetted by the brothers and passed, right?" Nicky asked. She sent for Shari and Brenwan and they appeared with both their children who immediately reached for their aunt.

Cantar laughed and showered them with kisses. The women talked with the young couple and welcomed Corliss into the fold. The kids latched on to their new uncle and Jonathan was already asking him to build things for him.

The men came in search of their wives. They found them in the library with Cantar and Corliss. As they talked, Krill popped in and he brought someone for them to meet.

Everyone was quiet as Krill presented his new bride Samaria Menes Kelvic. Cantar squealed and hugged her immediately. "Does this mean you'll be back as my head researcher?" Cantar asked, and Samaria laughed. "Sure, why not." She answered.

Krill spoke, "Um, part-time, we have to start our family; I mean the other guys are ahead. I need to catch up." He asserted.

"Oh, it's like that, huh?" Garrick teased. "What about Manson. He doesn't have any pups yet." Garrick reminded him.

Krill laughed, "Don't tell him I told you, but he will in a few months."

"Whoa Manson's gonna be a dad. Man that's great. I'm happy for him. Then they turned to Corliss, "Um young blood, it's your turn." They teased and Shari smacked him. Everyone laughed and had a great time just being together.

Several years passed, and Kyra and Cantar were having a joint baby shower. Malcolm was still in shock from learning they were expecting triplets. And Corliss was overcompensating in assembling the baby furniture for their daughter and Malcolm's triplets. The shower was at the compound and Corliss' family met the Loess pack for the first time. The wolves were ever gracious.

Christophe sat watching the festivities and was excited for his new niece to arrive. As an uncle he had a very important job of spoiling her. His parents spoiled Cantar. His mother mothered her like crazy, and at first Corliss was afraid Cantar would be annoyed. She was not. As a matter of fact, she loved the attention. His Dad was constantly calling Corliss to make sure he was caring for her properly. He would even ask Cantar in periodically to make sure his son took care of her. Christophe smiled, over the past few years, he'd come to know the Ivanovs, and he now understood. He was the first one ready to defend them against attack. What their mother did to people was cruel and wrong, but they stopped her. For that alone he would defend his new friends. Kale walked over and they chatted, laughing at the two overanxious fathers who were trying to assemble an outdoor play set for the kids. Soon both decided to go save Corliss and Malcolm from utter disaster.

Corliss and Cantar lived in Nashville. As a gift Nicky gave them her home, and of course her brothers paid for maximum security. They even hired Christophe. He was a main member of the security detail. His parents now lived with them because Cantar insisted they move in. They refused to live with them for free, so both parents were assigned positions in the household. Corliss was relieved when his parents moved in because they could help guard his wife and child. "It was safety in numbers." Cantar insisted, but he suspected that she just liked being spoiled by his mother.

Krill and Samaria had gone through counseling and worked through many of their issues. He loved her, and would spend forever proving it to her. Three years into their marriage, their son was conceived. A year later, their daughter arrived. Krill never left her side, and he cried as he held each babe. His mother was there and was overcome with emotion as she held her grandchildren for the first time. His family, wolf and vampire alike, rallied around them, and Krill felt safe, secure, and loved. His wolf family eventually migrated to Texas, and became members of the Loess pack. His mother, Eugenia, lived with him and Samaria, but she spent most of her time at the compound with her friends.

Well, the pups had grown up. Theo, Nickie, and Jonathan were nine and still inseparable. Javier was a little older, and he was the ringleader of the group. Rosa now had friends her own age and she played with those girls mostly. Benny was now a teenager, and like most boys he had discovered girls. His focus was divided between watching out for the little ones and catching some attention. Marisol was annoyed at Benny because his friends often teased her, and he found it funny. She still watched out for the younger ones. Several new cubs had been born into the pack as well, and all were well protected and cared for. Javon and Elise insisted that all of the pack children, werewolf and vampire alike, be protected.

The party was in full swing, when Nicky walked over to her friend. "So, Nina, many years ago, a lone she wolf saved my life. I returned the favor by saving hers in return. She became my best friend." Nicky said as she hugged her best friend, rubbing her protruding belly, where her new goddaughter was tucked away safety.

"Nicky, I am so glad our paths crossed. Can you believe how much our family has grown? How much stronger we are?" Nina asked. This woman was her sister and her best friend. They had been through hell and back. But if there was anyone she wanted to make the journey with, then she could not have a better companion. The children laughed, and they looked off in the distance where a group of children vampire and wolf cubs all wrestled in the sunset.

THE END

Well, this is it, the end of the journey, for now. Knowing my overactive imagination, I'll be back sooner, rather than later, but first I have to focus on work. Thank you all for reading and encouraging me. This was originally a story about a lone she wolf, and it has grown into a family. My foray into the genre of Nonhuman has been a success. I could not have written it without you guys, so thank you.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers