Cape Adventure Ch. 04

Story Info
Erica and Amber have an audience.
967 words
4.43
6k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 11/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers

The morning started cool, but is warming up as the sun burns away the morning dew. Across the yard, Jess sips her tea and walks onto the porch. The wet wood feels nice under her bare feat and she sits down in the chair with the paper. She opens up the local section and is reading about the daily happenings. A faint creaking noise can be heard in the distance, but she thinks nothing of it.

There is so much construction going on down here and they all like to start early to beat the afternoon heat. She flips the page and reads on. She runs her hand down her legs they feel so silky smooth. She loves how her legs feel after she shaves and lotions. Shower time, is Jess time, and she can't get enough of keeping her body perfect.

The creaking grows louder and she hears someone let out a yelp, and she sits up. Curious, she crosses the yard to the fence and the creaking sound grows close. She steps onto the edge of the fence and peers over. There is Eric sucking on Ambers toes, his cock flying in and out of her wet pussy, and Amber playing with her nipples, as her chest bounces up and down with each stroke.

She nearly falls back from the fence at the site. She catches her balance and stares at them. Their bodies are glistening with sweat and look so sexy as they make love. Jess's mouth is agape. She can't believe how hot she is getting watching Eric fuck her. She is blushing, and not sure what to do. She can feel herself getting a little wet.

Eric lowers her legs from his shoulders and leans it to kiss her for a bit. She kisses back and he trails down to suck on her nipples. She wraps her legs around his waist pulling him into her, and she works him side to side. Eric bites his lip; it feels so good having her tight walls around him. He looks ahead and locks eyes with Jess. He isn't sure if he should stop, and his rhythm is thrown off.

Amber notices this and tries to correct the movement, but Eric is distracted. Amber bends her head back and sees what he sees. She turns and looks at Eric. She pushes him off of her and sits up. Jess pulls back not sure if they are mad. She sinks below the fence and waits. When she pops her head back up, Amber is leaning over the table, holding on tight, while Eric slides into her from behind.

The three lock eyes and slowly the world around them fades away. Jess's hand slides down her stomach and below her waste line. Her fingers soon found her warm, wet mound. She started slowly rubbing her fingers against herself. She was entranced, watching Amber lying across the table, her breasts squished against it. Her arched back leading down her firm ass behind which Eric was sliding his length in and out of her. Eric stood behind her, legs spread glistening in the morning sun with sweat. The sweat that comes from passion.

She was getting hotter and hotter. Was she so worked up because she enjoyed watching them? Or was it because she enjoyed them knowing she was watching. Which ever it was, it didn't matter? She wanted so badly to be fucked from behind like that. Jess had a killer figure, and she knew it. She loved to flaunt her body off when she could, at the beach, at the gym, in public. She wanted to show off her body to Amber and Eric now. That's right she thought... she wanted both of them. It's a desire she hasn't felt before, until now. Jess is very unsure how to handle it.

Her fingers now dipped below her mound and parted her moist lips. She sinks her index finger deep into her dripping wet pussy. She lets out an audible gasp. She securely hopes Eric and Amber were able to hear it. Working her finger in and out, she adds her middle finger. Both fingers plunge in and out of her pussy and she spreads her legs apart. Leaning against the fence for support, she never takes her eyes off of Eric and Amber.

All three are lost in a world of pleasure. They are breathing in sync. Eric's cock is speeding Amber towards an explosive orgasm, while Jess's handy work has her ready to cream right there in her panties. Eric slides his hands thru Amber's hair and gives her a little tug back, letting her know he is going for gold. Amber bucks her hips widely against his crotch and pinches at her own nipples. Jess follows suit, sliding her free hand up under her t-shirt and circling her soft nipples. Instantly they harden beneath her touch and she is sending pulses of pleasure throughout her body.

Eric is set to blow. He grabs a hold of Ambers hips and buries himself deep inside her. His jaw drops, his back arches and his cock explodes. He is pumping squirt after squirt deep into Amber's tight hot pussy. Amber slides her hand down to her mound and starts rubbing furiously towards her orgasm. Feeling Eric's cum pour into her sends her over the edge. She locks up as her body convulses with pleasure. Jess screams out as her orgasm flows through her.

Her wetness dripping out of her, her legs week, she sinks back from the fence. She finds her chair and lays back. Jess is stunned, shocked and speechless. She thinks to her self, you just got off watching a couple fuck, live and in person. And most of all, she wants to do it again!

Jbj1984
Jbj1984
13 Followers