Cape Town Threesome - Finally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ToxTox777
ToxTox777
56 Followers

"I don't want you to see me jerking him off, it doesn't feel right."

"This is ridiculous." I objected.

"You are my husband, and I don't want to lose you. This will affect you somehow I know it, and I don't want to take a chance."

This was a disaster; my whole fantasy was to watch her with another guy. I could not see how this would work. I tried to change her mind but she refused outright.

"These are my conditions, take it or leave it."

I thought hard about it, it was not worth it. She was denying me the main reason for wanting a threesome; in fact, a solo hand job could hardly be called a threesome. It is a threesome minus one: me, the main player. I found myself in a bit of a dilemma. Letting her jerk off Carl would be marvellous, but not being able to watch would be terrible. I had to carefully weigh my options.

It was tough, but after much hesitation, I decided to accept her conditions because they might lead to more things later. "This is a start," I thought to myself, "I have nothing to lose." Besides I had a wicked idea...

The stage was set. I informed Carl of Melanie's decision, and he was ecstatic. After I told him about the rules he went straight into his room, took of his clothes, slipped under a sheet and waited anxiously.

Melanie looked very nervous, I have never seen her like that before. She downed a full glass of wine, a shooter, and then two more shooters.

She wrapped her arms around me and asked.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?"

"Yes babe very sure."

"Are you very sure you want me to hold another man's dick in my hand then jerk him off until he comes on my fingers?"

Her intention was to make me jealous, but her words had the opposite effect on me. Imagining her holding Carl's stiff cock exited me beyond words.

"That is exactly what I want you to do."

"Wouldn't you lose respect for me?"

"Absolutely not."

"What about Carl?"

"Carl adores you. You are like a sister to him. Oops bad analogy... you know what I mean. You guys know each other for a long time, and he has a great deal of respect for you. Nothing will change that."

I guess this reassured her, because she went on.

"Ok then babe. I will do it."

She gave me a quick kiss then went into the toilet. She drew a long sheet of toilet paper, rolled it around her left hand, and walked to Carl's room. She went in and closed the door behind her. I quickly jumped onto the balcony, crawled in the dark until I reached the open window next to Carl's bed. This was my wicked idea, I could watch without her knowledge.

Melanie came in and sat next to Carl. The lights were out, but I could see quite a bit. Light from the outside was enough to make out all the details.

Carl was about to say something when she interrupted him.

"No talking."

He tried to push the covers down to free his dick, but Melanie stopped him. His erection was very obvious. His dick was pushing from under the sheet making a tent like shape. He had a big dick, that was obvious. Melanie looked at it then took a long breath; she was having second thoughts. She kept her eyes on Carl's erection while many thoughts flooded her mind.

I realized this was not easy for her. To start, she was not the kind of girl who would do something like this. Mine was the only cock she had had in her pretty little hand up to now. She was also concerned what this would meant to our marriage, what would this mean to me, and finally she had Carl's respect to worry about. Overall, it was a big step for her, no doubt about that.

After what seemed a long time, my wife lifted the sheet slightly and slowly pushed her arm under it. From the shape her hand took on under the sheet I could tell she had grabbed Carl's dick. She started an up and down motion with her hand. Carl closed his eyes.

For a while, she stroked his dick slowly in a steady motion, then she picked up the pace. Eventually she went full blast. Carl started moaning heavily.

"Tell me when you are about to cum." She told him.

Carl nodded.

Less than a minute later, he shouted. "Now!"

Melanie pushed her hand with the rolled toilet paper under the sheet. With it, she held the top of his penis. Carl released a loud scream. She did not want to dirty the sheets. She kept on squeezing the head with one hand while stroking him with the other, causing a blissful effect on Carl. He pushed down on the mattress with both hands. His mid section jolted uncontrollably until he had released every drop of his cum; eventually he slowed down, stopped moving altogether.

When all motion subsided, Melanie removed both hands from under the sheet and asked him. "Did you enjoy that?"

"Wow. That was incredible."

She stood up and left the room. I went quickly back to our room and waited for her.

She went into the toilet, washed her hands and then came into our room. I could tell from her face she was horny as hell, because she was scorching red. She immediately took off her clothes, pushed me on the bed, kneeled over me, took out my already hard penis and slipped it inside her. She was dripping wet, like never before. She closed her eyes and rocked herself forwards and backwards.

"Close your legs." she ordered me.

Closing my legs shoved my balls up, which helped her come quicker.

She paid no attention to me but kept on rubbing herself until she exploded. She let out a scream so loud the neighbours heard it.

When she finished, she moved a few more times, gripping my balls until I started coming. She kept on squeezing hard while my brain shorted out under the intense pleasure.

She dropped next to me on the bed and closed her eyes. Thirty minutes later she woke me up and we did it again, she was as intense as the first time. Then we slept soundly for the rest of the night.

This was a breakthrough on all frontiers. I never though Melanie would do something like that, the way she let go of all her inhibitions while fucking me was a new sight for my eyes. She never before put herself first in sex. And she never before pursued so vigorously her own pleasure, for one brief glorious moment, Melanie had been a sexual woman, nothing more, nothing less and I had loved it.

In the morning, at breakfast, Melanie acted as if nothing had happened, but I could see, every now and then, a slight smile on her face as her eyes flashed with images from the previous night.

During the day Carl and I merely went through the motions, we were so eager to see what the night held for both of us. We had a long walk alone on the beach while Melanie was reading. Carl gave me all the details. He said the whole thing was incredible because Melanie was so nervous and tense; It was like being a teenager again.

As we had the previous night, we had dinner with wine and played some mellow music. We told jokes, goofed around, and discussed everything except what had happened the previous night.

I was not sure if it had been a one-time thing, or if she intended a repeat. I did not ask her, partly because I was afraid she would say, "no more. "

Carl received a phone call on his mobile so he stepped outside. I thought this is my opportunity to poke at the subject. As I was formulating a question, Melanie asked me. "So did you guys have a chat?" She had taken me by surprise, but I quickly gathered myself.

"Yes we did."

"Did he share with you the details of last night?"

"Yes babe, every second of it."

"Did it make you feel awkward?"

"Not at all. It was a big turn on."

"Doesn't it freak you out that your wife jerked off another guy?"

"Oh babe it was innocent fun, beside Carl isn't just another guy, he is my best friend, our best friend to be exact."

"But I had his dick in my hands and his cum all over my fingers."

I took her hand and kissed the tip of her fingers.

"It does not shock me or upset me. I was actually intrigued when he described the pleasure you gave him. He said it was remarkable how you managed, with your hands only, to give him more pleasure than most women could with their whole body."

Melanie's eyes twinkled; they were filled with satisfaction and self-gratification.

"But are you sure you are OK with this?" She asked again as if there was still doubt in her mind.

"One hundred per cent sure." I paused for a second before asking her.

"Are you going to do it again?"

She did not answer immediately, but I could see her thoughts were racing at hundred miles per hour.

"I thought about it the whole day, part of me says no, don't do it again you are playing with fire. I feel guilty because I am your wife and the only dick I should be pleasing is yours. But then it was only a hand job and it only took few minutes. It was a little exciting I must admit, because it is something new. Besides, it's not like he fucked me or anything."

"Exactly." I told her.

After a moment of silence she added.

"I guess I could do it one more time."

By the time she finished her sentence, my penis was pushing from under my pants. Melanie laughed and with her finger pointed out said.

"Down boy. Down." Then she continued with a naughty look on her face.

"Go get your friend ready. And get yourself ready for afterwards!"

As he had the previous time, Carl waited for Melanie in his room, she went in and closed the door. I was under the window before she even sat down on the bed. Like the previous time, Carl's dick was prominently visible under the sheet. Melanie grabbed it and began stroking it gently. After a minute or so Carl asked her.

"Melanie, do you mind if I remove the sheet?"

"You know the rules, the sheet must stay on."

"It is making me sore that's all."

"Oh really! How?" she asked inquisitively.

"With every move you make, the sheet is chafing against the top my penis where it is very sensitive."

"Oh! I see..." She paused for a moment then pulled her hand from under the sheet.

"Ok, it is fine. Remove it."

In one drag, Carl cleared the sheet from his body. And there it stood: bare, proud, and stiff. Standing out there, slightly skewed with two large balls at its base. It looked out of place because It was too big for Carl's body. Melanie could not help but smile as she saw it. She inspected it with amusement for few seconds then asked. "Are you ready?" Carl spread his legs, offering her free access to his erection. Melanie grabbed the base and started her slow motion. She was absolutely mesmerized.

"Can you also fondle my balls? I would really like that."

She did not object. She tried with her left hand to grab his balls but it was awkward as she was sitting on one side of the bed. Carl suggested she get closer. I thought that would be too much for her, as she would be breaking more of her rules, but she surprised me by pushing her body over the bed and kneeling between Carl legs. She gripped his dick with one hand and his balls with the other. She started pumping his shaft while massaging his balls gently. Carl responded with a steady hump to help her with the motion. After few moments she slowed down.

"I won't be able to use the tissue paper this way. You are going to make a mess!"

"Don't worry, it will be OK. Go on."

As Carl approached the point of eruption he started breathing very quickly, Melanie got closer to him and increased the speed at which she was stroking. Her face was few inches away from his dick and her sight was locked on its tip. Carl let Melanie know it was time, and let out a scream.

She shook his penis as hard as she could until it started to spurt squeezes of cum. One drop hit her in the face. She jerked backwards in surprise. She quickly pushed Carl's dick down towards his stomach so the rest of his cum fired away from her. Her hands became soaking wet but she kept on squeezing until the last drop.

When Carl's dick started to soften, she gave him a smile, stepped away from the bed, and headed towards the door. Carl only closed his eyes and lay still.

Before she even left the room, I was waiting for her in the passage. I came close to her and hugged her; she kept her arms at a distance as they were wet and sticky. I pulled her closer.

"Let me wash my hands first" she protested.

"No. come inside. I want you to hold my dick with your wet hands."

She came hesitantly inside. I quickly dropped my pants and underwear, laid back on the bed with my feet still touching the floor. She kneeled on the floor in front of me and started caressing me. Her hands were cold and sticky; they felt as if she had covered them with a lubricant gel or some sort of a cream, which added greatly to the sensation.

"Suck me babe." I said to her in a soft voice.

"No."

"Suck me." I insisted.

"Your dick is full of Carl's cum!" She Explained.

"Don't worry about it, just do it." The idea of Melanie tasting Carl's cum made me crazy.

"You want me to taste Carl's cum?"

"suck me." I begged her.

She dropped her head and took my wet penis in her mouth; she started with the head then went as deep as she could.

"Can you taste his cum?" I asked her.

"Yes." She sighed.

"Do you like it?"

She did not answer, but pushed my dick away and licked it as if she was cleaning it, then slowly and deliberately licked each of her fingers clean.

I was watching her with absolute delight.

That night we had the most mind blowing sex of our lives. It was as if her act of sexual promiscuity had energised our sex drive to the maximum.

It was strange that I desired her the most, only after seeing her please another man, And that she became an absolute prize only when her hands and lips had traces of another man's semen. And the more I think she enjoyed it the more it blows my mind. It was as if I wanted her to be so blinded by pure sexual desire that she cannot say no to another male. I wanted her to be, at one particular moment in time, nothing but a volcano of sensations, guided only by sexual desire and by the temptation of a male penis, two to be exact. The sight of her drawing another man's cum elevated her in my eyes to a sexual Goddess.

I will never forget that night, the night I saw the image of another man's pleasure in her eyes, the night she saw the image of her new self in my eyes; a sexually charged, totally desirable, and absolutely amazing woman.

To be continued...

"Thanks to robertreams for editing"

ToxTox777
ToxTox777
56 Followers
12