Captive

Story Info
Nassie's life after the sacking of her village.
1.1k words
3.73
25.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Nassie swung her staff around her body, connecting with the large brute to her left. Stunned, he fell to the ground clutching his middle. Quickly Nassie swung again and again hit a brute to her side. She had been fighting for a long time, heard the shrieks of her village and seen the smoke rise. But no matter how many of the raiders she dropped more kept coming. She knew it was a losing battle but she would not go down with out a fight. Slowly the circle of warriors closed around her as her strength began to wane. Finally she missed a block and a blow to her midsection brought her to her knees. The last thing Nassie heard before she blacked out was cruel laughter.

Nassie awoke with a start, trying to come to her feet. But she couldn't she couldn't move to more than a crouch. As her mind came to this realization, another dawned on her almost simultaneously; she was naked. Taking stock of her surroundings, she noted that she was naked, chained hand and foot by shackles to the floor, and there was a large man watching her.

Hakon watched his prisoner with interest; her shape was very pleasing to his eyes. As she awoke and started, he relished how her ample bosom giggled and swayed. Flinging her mass of dark red curls behind her, she finally took note of him. Again he noted pleasantly her body and was amused at the look of hatred and defiance that filled her green eyes. "This one will be fun to break," he thought to himself.

Hakon continued to watch Nassie for a good long while; waiting to see if she broke under his menacing stares. Nassie merely stared back at the Viking that was her captor. Whatever his plans for her, she would not make it easy for him. She smiled at him, bearing her teeth in a way that was more animalistic than inviting. Hakon chuckled.

Nassie knew that whatever lay ahead for her, it would not be easy. She would be used, abused, and if she was lucky enough to survive, probably sold into slavery. But she was a warrior of her people and she was trained in handling pain. No matter what they did to her, she knew her mind would hold out longer than her body. They could not take everything from her.

"Time to get started," Hakon thought to himself. Aloud he said, "Well my pretty little bird, do you have a name?" Nassie just looked at him, silent. Hakon hadn't really expected a response, in fact he was hoping for none at all.

Chuckling again, this time it had a menacing, cruel edge to it. Hakon picked up at leather flogger from a table near by and strode purposely towards Nassie. Without a word, he raised it over his head and brought it down against her bare back. Nassie did not give Hakon the pleasure of hearing her scream. He had to make due with a small grunt from between her clenched teeth.

Hakon asked Nassie for her name again and again she refused and again the flogger fell. This was repeated until her back was a bloody mess of criss-crossed lines. Nassie remained strong and upright throughout the whole ordeal. Finally Hakon had had his pleasure of her back and stopped.

"So my little bird, you are made of something tougher", Hakon said amiably. Nassie merely maintained her stance. "Well, little bird, if you won't sing for me under my flogger, then maybe we should try another method."

Nassie was actually afraid of what he had in store for her. She had barely withstood his on-slaught and had no illusions as to the outcome of another. But Hakon had something altogether different in mind. He smiled in anticipation as he undid his breeches and let them drop to the floor. Nassie couldn't help but gasp at the sight of his semi-erect cock just inches from her face. Hakon stared with unconcealed appreciation at the ample swell of her buttocks, the red thatch above her pussy and the way her bosom heaved in her distress.

That was all it took for Hakon's monstrous member to come fully alive and jump and dance in front of her mouth. Nassie balked at what she knew was coming next. It wasn't as though she had never bed a man before but that was by her choice. She would rather die than let this man, this animal have her.

Hakon seemed to have read her last thought, "No, no little birdie, we will have none of that. I have way too many plans for you yet. You luscious body will be mine and you will beg me to fuck you before I am done." Without another word, he pinched her nose until she opened her mouth. As her mouth gasped for breath, he shoved his cock deep in her throat, causing her to gag.

Not giving her time to adjust, he began to thrust, roughly. Hands roughly dragging her by her red locks, he pushed her head back and forth. He loved watching her plump lips stretched around his thick, heavily veined member. "Fondle my balls," he ordered. When Nassie did not comply, he pulled out and smacked her across the face, drawing blood. "I said fondle my BALLS!" Hakon roared.

Wishing to stay alive to escape and exact revenge, Nassie wearily did as he ordered. Caressing his large sack, she tickled the underside all the while using her other hand to make up for what her mouth could not accommodate. Continuing to furiously pump her face, he started to fondle her breast and tweak her erect nipples. "Ho, so!?! I think the little bird likes it rough. The body does not lie." Hakon sneered. And with that he abruptly pulled out of her mouth and began pumping his hot seed on her face and breasts.

Nassie knew, as his hot juice dripped on her face, that he was partially right. Her body had responded to the rough face-fucking she had received. And Hakon knew it as he plumbed his large fingers into her most intimate of holes.

Hakon smiled and licked his fingers, patting Nassie on the head before turning to leave. "Oh my pretty little birdie, we will have you singing out for my cock before too long. You are a right juicy wench." He laughed and closed the door. Nassie hung her head in shame, knowing he may very well be right and for the first time she allowed herself to cry.