Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily followed him down the hall, realizing she was being led into the part of the house she'd be forbidden to enter before. Once she entered the room Kevin had gone into, he shut and locked the door behind them- pointing to a chair for her to sit down in.

"You've pleased me, Emily." he said.

Emily wondered what she'd done that he'd even know about. She started to ask, but he held his hand up, as an indication to remain silent.

His voice was low, sexy, "You were selected especially for me, and the time you've spent with Nickolas and Alexander was to prepare you for me. You will be solely my pet now, my possession."

His words sent a chill up and down Emily's spine. His mere presence made her pulse race and her pussy shiver.

"You will please me- by doing whatever I ask of you, and you will do it in a way that will make me proud and make me desire you. You will be ready for me- in any capacity at any time I call you. If I want to feel your lips on my cock, you will drop to your knees. If I want to be inside of you, you will be wet, and you will be ready to accept my cock in whatever position I want to take you in. Do you understand this?"

Emily nodded, she was ready. She couldn't understand why she felt the way she did, but she was more than willing to give herself over to him in any way he wanted her to.

He pointed to the bed, "Go lie down."

Emily immediately got up and went to the bed, crawling onto it and lying in the center. She waited for his next command, her heart pounding with anticipation.

Kevin crossed the room towards the bed, discarding his robe as he approached her. A smile briefly flickered across his face when he saw Emily's expression as he revealed himself to her. He sat on the edge of the bed, and leaned over her, capturing her nipple in his mouth. His tongue trailed slowly around the flesh before he gently bit down, causing her to cry out in pleasure.

Emily's eyes closed and her back arched, straining to make him take more of her breast into his mouth. She whimpered when he pulled away from her completely, and opened her eyes to watch what he was doing.

"I know you want me..." he said, moving to kneel between her knees and spreading her thighs apart. His hands slid over her thighs, down her calves and grasped her ankles, pushing her knees up towards her chest. He leaned forward, his chest resting against her feet. He grasped his cock, teasing the entrance to her very receptive pussy. "Do you want this? I should I let you have me?"

"God, PLEASE!!!" Emily moaned in a voice she barely recognized.

"Please.. PLEASE give it to me!"

Kevin didn't want to wait either. He slowly thrust into her, pulling back slightly every time he's push into her, teasing her with every inch of his throbbing cock.

Emily moaned as she consciously tightened her muscles around him, luxuriating in the way he felt inside of her- she was filled up with him in a way she'd never experienced before.

Kevin's hands slipped down over her legs, to fondle her breasts, caressing her nipples as she arched her back, silently pleading for more.

She didn't know how much of this she could take. Every single movement he made- his hands or inside her, seemed to be setting off new feelings she didn't know were possible. The sound of Kevin's grunts as he thrust forcefully into her even seemed to have an amazing effect on her.

Watching Emily's face contort in ecstasy made Kevin even more sure he'd made the right decision with her. She was the one he wanted to keep for himself. She looked amazing, felt amazing... she would make his perfect companion. His fingers danced over her stomach, down between her legs to stroke her clit as he continued to rock his body against hers, sliding deeply inside her.

Emily opened her eyes to see Kevin gazing at her, his emerald green eyes bright with passion. She reached up to touch his face, smiling when he leaned into her palm, then turned to kiss her hand.

"You will become my princess, Emily." he whispered. "You must surrender to me, give yourself fully to me, allow me to possess you..."

Emily could only nod in response, though she'd have screamed 'yes' if her breath hadn't been taken away by the jolts pleasure streaming through her body in waves. Just as one would end, another would begin, and though she felt like she could take no more, she never wanted the feeling to end.

Kevin growled as his thrusts became faster and harder. He wanted his release, wanted her to feel him cumming inside her. He could feel her pussy gripping his cock and he pulled back, slamming into her to be as deep inside her as possible as he came.

Emily shrieked as her body was overcome in another climax, she trembled almost violently at the feeling of Kevin's release. She gasped for breath, dizzy from the aftermath of all the sensations her body had experienced.

Kevin moved off her, panting, and lay beside her, pulling her onto her side and back against his chest. His lips brushed lightly over the back of her neck, making her shiver. He slipped his arms around her, holding her tightly. "You are mine, aren't you?"


Emily nodded and whispered, "Yes Master." She liked the way the words sounded as she said them.

"Good girl, my princess."

12