Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at that ass, Vic! I know you're an ass man..." Bryan prodded his friend jokingly. Vic took a look around me and reached under to stroke my anus. Dan took a breather and pulled back, taking a moment to stroke his now very slick dick.

"You weren't kidding, Bryan. Her pussy covers you up like a blanket!" he commented with a laugh. Dan's eyes returned to my prone body. "Maya, I want you to get on your knees and lift your ass into the air."

I immediately complied, enjoying the experience entirely too much for my own good. All the concerns I had before flew out the window the moment I started having sex with the three men. Vic descended to the floor and urged me to straddle his hips. I did so, and within seconds, he was inside me, moaning his pleasure. Bryan stood up and held out his still rigid cock to my mouth. He was so close to coming, I could feel it. Between moans, I sucked the plum tip of his penis, then brought him all the way into my mouth and practically down my throat. I gagged a little bit, the spasm spreading through my body, but it was worth it when I heard Bryan grunt a string of curses. Dan grew tired of stroking his dick, so he knelt down behind me, pushing me down toward Vic's prone body.

"I'm going to take you in the ass, Maya..." Dan seemed to enjoy telling me what he was going to do to me. I had no time to truly reflect on it. I had Vic's cock in my pussy, Dan's about to enter my ass and Bryan's in my mouth. I was all plugged up! When Dan pushed forward into me, the tightness made him almost swallow his tongue. "Oh my God... you're so fucking tight!"

I was speechless at the reactions I elicited from these men. Was my body that good? What made it so sexy that these guys wanted to fuck me on the spot? Despite those questions that lingered in the back of my mind, when I felt Bryan grab my head and begin to fuck my face, I felt a gush of warmth overcome my body and surprisingly enough, I came right there. My body shuddered uncontrollably, so much that Dan and Vic were overcome by the sheer force of my orgasm and spurted their juices deep inside me. Bryan released my head and pulled out just in time for his thick, white semen to erupt from him, spraying across my face and dripping from my chin. My head lolled back onto the floor, swallowing what I could from Bryan's release.

The three men sat back in wonder and stared at my dripping face. "You were unbelievable, Maya. What a beautiful body..." They all sighed in agreement and looked at each other knowingly. Just as quickly as it had ended, they looked like they were ready for round two.

And so it went for hours and hours. By the time they were all done, my entire body was one big ball of soreness, but it felt good. I actually... enjoyed myself. When Dan called Kazuo to come and get me, it was with a sense of dread that I finally returned to my senses. Kazuo. My kidnapper. My enslaver. God, help me.

Kazuo returned within 15 minutes of Dan's call to him, staring at me. I remembered his words instantly, so I did not back down from his intense gaze. He was surprised by the defiance in my eyes, but I didn't know if it was something that turned him on as well. The last thing I wanted was to turn him on. I just wanted to stay clear of him, but somehow, it was an impossibility. The three men bowed slightly and thanked Kazuo for his hospitality. They made sure to mention that they would definitely come back if I was available.

"Stay here," Kazuo instructed. "I am going to let these men out of here." He guided them out of the room and pulled the door shut.

I stood in the third floor office space alone, waiting for Kazuo to return... and do what to me? My heart was troubled by the man and his crazy, hypnotic glare. He had the power to make any woman do whatever he wanted. Or so it seemed. When he returned, he closed the door behind him and locked it again.

"It's our turn..." he said, unbuckling his pants. The raspy sound of the zipper lowering echoed in the room and my head lowered to the erection peeking from his pants. "Isn't that right, Maya?"

Unconsciously, I took a step back from him. His eyes lit up, excited by my fear. I could only hear my shallow breath and fierce heartbeat, but when my back hit the wall with a thud, there was no escaping the inevitable. Kazuo stood a couple of paces away from me, examining me. He noted that his guests had the courtesy to clean me up after all they were finished. Such gentle care made his eyes narrow on me.

"Do not think that all of my guests are as kind as those three men were," he said, an evil softness in his voice. "I certainly will not be as kind." With that, he closed the space between us and pressed his body against mine, wrapping his arm around my narrow waist. My mind began to shut down, knowing that he was about to do unmentionable things to me and it would not be an enjoyable thing. As he lowered his head to me, the door behind us suddenly began unlocking and flew open.

"Kazuo!" the older man known only as Takahashi-sama burst into the room. "We have a problem."

Knowing the interruption could only mean something serious was going on, an angry Kazuo released me, wordlessly leaving the room and locking the door behind him. I had my timely reprieve, but that didn't mean I would get away forever.

12