Captive Hacker Ch. 02

Story Info
His training steps up a notch.
10.3k words
4
41.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you enjoyed this story and would like to comment then please write to the link below.

-----------------------------------------------

I can now confidently say that my lower body is as hairless as Mistress Green wants it. An afternoons waxing with Mistress Benny made that a certainty. I endured the pain as best as I could, indeed any begging and pleading for Mistress Benny to do it quickly only encouraged her to tear the hairs from my legs, crotch and asshole as slowly as she possibly could. When she agonisingly pulled the hairs from around my asshole I almost decided that the solitary Federal cell waiting for me would be the better choice, however I endured by screaming at the top of my lungs. Fortunately it will be some weeks until another waxing is necessary.

The next time I attended Mistress Green it started well, she complimented me on the smoothness of my skin as I knelt waiting her commands. I was wearing my uniform, a collar of course, tight enough to make it uncomfortable. A black leather halter round my torso, sheer black silk stockings on suspenders from the halter, and very high black stilettos. Finally a special leather attachment held my cock and balls out in front of me, where they are very vulnerable to punishment, while dividing around my asshole so it is available.

Her first command was in keeping with my new role as her sex slave. She wanted me to rub her feet and massage them. I crawled forward as instructed and removed both of her shoes. She has very neat feet, small but beautifully formed. I have never had a foot fetish, but it was not a problem to enjoy giving the massage. Her toenails were short, and painted red. I started by rubbing the bottoms of her feet with my thumbs, using my fingers on the top to help my thumbs push and knead the muscles of her arches. I rubbed all along the arch from next to her ankle to the ball of her foot. After the arches had been relaxed I moved along to the balls of the feet themselves, not pushing so hard, but stretching the flesh and moving it over the bones in that part of the foot. Then I went back to the heel of her foot, holding the heel in the palm of my hand and then tightening my grip around it to squeeze and release the pad here, easing it away from the bone. Finally I went back to the toes, separating each toe and rubbing along the bones and on the webbing.

As I was doing this I glanced up at Mistress Green. She was smiling.

"Yes Dick, while you are there I think it would be a very good idea to give my toes a good suck as well."

I had actually been thinking about the same thing and was happy to oblige. The toes were so sweet that I had no hesitation whereas other women who had asked me had such callused feet it was impossible to consider. I now gave each toe a very personal sucking. Taking the toe in my mouth and running my tongue around it to moisten it all over. Then applying some suck I started to gently push and pull the toe in and out.

In the end I had sucked each toe thoroughly, and not knowing what to do started on the massage again. I had now been on my knees for a fair time and it was becoming uncomfortable. I tried to sit down, resting back on my heels but I immediately found the costume made this uncomfortable too, the angle between the harness and the leather that held my cock and balls meant it would nearly castrate me. I was forced to remain kneeling, but started to shift about to ease the discomfort in my knees. After several minutes as I continued the foot massage, Mistress Green looked up from the book she was reading.

"Fetch the ruler from my desk Dick" she ordered me. I jumped up, glad to get off my knees and scurried over to the desk. Then she told me.

"No you stupid Dick. When you are in my presence you will always crawl." So I had to crawl back to my Mistress feet.

When I passed her the ruler instead of continuing the foot massage she told me.

"Stand up, bend over and touch your toes." I knew what was coming, but what was worse was that the leather pulled my cock and balls back between my legs. As I expected she quickly beat my bare ass with the ruler. The presence of my balls so close to the falling ruler meant that I was nervous and jumpy expecting severe pain, which somehow made the blows that did land on my testicles much worse. After several strokes she told me

"That was for your ridiculous squirming around. Now return to your position" She sat down again. I knew that there was one more requirement.

"Mistress Green" I told her "Thank you for teaching me to sit still when serving you, I deserved that punishment Mistress Green"

I knelt down again. I could see she was distracted, and didn't seem to be paying much attention to her book. Finally she told me

"The massage was adequate. Let's see what else you can do. Come and kneel here" she told me. I went and kneeled at her feet.

She sat forward and started to slowly unbutton the front of her jacket. Pushing it back I could see all her upper torso. Her skin was evenly tanned. She had a silver, diamond stud through her belly button. She was wearing a front fastening white bra. She was buxom; probably a 'C' and they stretched the fabric of the bra so I could see the erect nipples beneath. Her hands went to the clasp and she licked her lips. I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry.

With a pop the clasp was released and the two white globes of her tits were released. The nipples were dark, round, wide and very erect. Taking one breast in her own hands she started to guide the teat towards my mouth. I went to reach for the tit myself when she sharply commands me.

"No hands. Keep them behind your back at all times." I did so, not really caring, I was turned on by the prospect of sucking her nipples.

Mistress Green brushed the nipple against my lips. I opened my mouth to take it in, but she just kept moving it past them. I realised I should hold still and let her do this, but thought it was a good idea to gently breath on it when the opportunity presented itself. This proved a good idea, and after a couple of times Mistress Green was prepared to let me suckle the nipple itself.

I enjoyed the feeling of the pert nipple in my mouth. I started to suck holding it between my lips, but after a while I opened my mouth wider to suck it inside. Here I could let my tongue run around the aureola. I was ultra-cautious about using my teeth to nibble, as I wanted to, fearing any punishment if I hurt her. She seemed content to enjoy the tongue movements and the suction, and I enjoyed first one breast and then the other.

As she sat back in the chair I could see she was pleased. She appraised me for a moment and then with a complicated manoeuvre lifted her bottom off the chair. Reaching up under her skirt she took hold of her panties and pulled them down until they were around the middle of her thighs. They were white to match the bra.

"Remove my panties", she told me, and carefully reaching up I slid them the rest of the way down her thighs. Now free of her underwear she sat forward until she was on the edge of her seat. Slowly she opened her legs wide.

Immediately in front of me was her pussy. Wet, glistening with her moisture. The hair had been trimmed neatly to a bikini line. The lips and clitoris were already swollen with desire.

"Do your very best she tells me, closes her eyes and relaxes back into the seat.

I shuffle forward, and lick my lips, not being able to decide where to start. I move forward until my mouth is almost touching her cunt. I close my eyes, and breathe out. Above me she sighs. My tongue reaches out, and for the first time I taste my Mistress. She is salty and only slightly fishy! I commence with long strokes from the bottom of her pussy lips all the way to her clitoris. I use the full width of my tongue to cover both sides at the same time. I repeat this licking movement several times then I switch to concentrate on just her clitoris.

Using the tip of my tongue I push up and under the hood and flick out. I alternate this with pushing on the top of her clitoris hood. Several times I flick push, flick push. I feel my Mistress start to squirm and go back to licking all the length of her pussy. Her arousal has made her even wetter and there is no resistance. Again I spend a little time on her clit, before starting on the pussy lips individually. I find that if I twist my head a little I can suck the swollen pussy lip into my mouth. Again I decide against using my teeth and content her by squeezing the lip between my lips. After both pussy lips have been attended to I go back to her clit. She is very aroused now and very wet when I lick the length of her cunt. Instead of letting my tongue glide over the outsides of her pussy, I extend it as rigidly as I can and probe the depths as far as possible into her vagina. With my tongue extended like this I push up and down the length of her cunt.

Mistress Green is certainly close now, and I can feel her thighs start to squeeze against the side of my head. I take this as a sign to increase the speed of my licking, sometimes over the outside of her lips sometimes driving my tongue as deep as I can into her. Her thighs now clamp my head so tight I cannot tilt my head to lick the perimeter of her pussy, I just try to ensure my tongue is buried as far as possible inside. Her hips start buckling on the chair and I can hear her panting. She gasps aloud and rests back, though she still has my head in a vice like grip. I think it impolite to stop totally, but I stop licking leaving my tongue to slowly circle inside her sex.

She releases me, and I kneel at her feet. She keeps her legs spread open and absently plays with herself. My heart is beating fast too, and my cock is fully engorged. I can't wait to fuck her properly and squirt my seed deep inside the pussy I had so recently been eating out. She smiles at me seeing my cock so hard.

"I can see that you enjoyed that as much as me! You aren't going to come are you?" She jokes. I smile in return.

"Mistress Green, no, oh no, I won't come now until you let me. Mistress Green." Thinking how great it is going to be to fuck this woman, deeply spearing her cunt on my cock.

But she frowns,

"But you haven't come at all since you have been here?" she asks me. "You haven't secretly been pleasing yourself behind closed doors have you?" She looks at me and I swallow guiltily.

"Mistress Green, no Mistress Green" I reply as I experience a sinking feeling, hoping she'll believe my lie, thinking there was nothing she could prove anyhow.

Unbidden, or perhaps summoned by a mechanism I am unaware of, Mistress Benny appears.

"Collect Dick's sheets and the lamp" Mistress Green instructs Mistress Benny. I am filled with remorse and a little apprehension that I lied, but decide to tough it out. All too soon Mistress Benny arrives with a sheet and an ultraviolet lamp. Holding the lamp up the semen stains is obvious, demonstrating that I had jerked off the previous night. Several times to be honest. Mistress Green just looks at me.

"Room 1" is all she says.

Like a lot of other rooms in Mistress great mansion room 1 has white walls, ceiling and in this case a white tiled floor. This room is dedicated to the punishment of errors by whipping, paddling and caning. The walls are lined with pegs and shelves holding a multitude of the necessary instruments; from a typical riding crop all the way to a massive lead studded cat o'nine tails. There is a frame for securing the offender spread-eagled, that has pivots to allow any attitude or position to be adopted. There is a high horse for securing the offender bent over.

As soon as I saw the purpose of the room I was filled with dread and it was only with extreme reluctance that I followed Mistress Green and Mistress Benny through the door. I kneeled as I had been taught wondering if I had made the right decision. Mistress Green informed me gravely

"This is not going to be a trivial spanking but a true punishment Dick. There is a special ritual you will use for accepting the correction you receive. I will indicate the appropriate instrument and you will fetch it for me, and present it to me from a kneeling position.

"When you present whatever I am going to use to punish you, you will say and believe the following: 'Mistress, I present to you the instrument of my correction in the humble hope that the pain you inflict will enlighten my behaviour. I beg you Mistress to accept this and apply it to my body so that I can learn to serve you to the utmost of my ability. Mistress I fully understand that it is only through the application of the agony and torment of this punishment that I can see the errors I have committed and the path to obedience. Please I beg you teach me through pain Mistress'.

"I will then indicate the punishment you will receive, the number of strokes and where they will be laid on your body. You will assume the position I indicate and then you will ask for each stroke in turn. After the stroke you will thank me, and then ask for the next one.

"OK, that was a lot of instruction, do you understand Dick?"

I swallowed and agreed that I had, although I had already forgotten half of Mistress Green's ritual. She must have realised that I had a problem remembering everything and smiled as she told me

"Don't worry. Mistress Benny will help educate you on the finer points!" After the agonising waxing Mistress Benny had given me the previous day, this was not at all reassuring. Mistress Green continued

"The frames you see here are for when particularly harsh punishment is required where a slave might not be able to force his body into obeying blindly, but unless I actually strap you into the frame I expect you accept the punishment meekly. Oh, but I do enjoy you begging me to stop if are struggling to keep still!"

I am relieved that I am not going to be forcibly restrained, indeed thinking about it I know that if it ever comes to that I will prefer to be returned to the Federal incarceration establishment and go slowly mad in isolation.

Mistress Green looked around choosing the right whip.

"Yes, I think shelf 8 Dick. Bring it to me as you have been taught." I notice that each shelf is labelled with a number, and that shelf 8 was a medium length thin black cane. I take it down and found it as flexible as a piece of wood though a detached part of my mind noticed it is very light and speculated it is a carbon composite. As I crawled towards Mistress Green my attention focused back on the moment. It seemed both an extremely long-time and also incredibly rapid when I found myself holding the cane up to her. Naturally I totally messed-up the ritual she demanded, remembering half of it,

"Mistress Green, I present to you this cane. Please I beg you to accept this and punish me so that I can learn to serve you. I understand that the pain of this punishment is to teach me Mistress Green." I began to blush furiously, embarrassed and humiliated to be asking to be punished like this.

She thought this was slightly amusing and told me that Mistress Benny was going to enjoy teaching me the proper address in the afternoon. She then told me,

"For coming without permission you are going to be caned 10 times on the back and 5 times on the ass. Stand with your hands on your head and begin."

My heart was beating much faster than usual and I felt very tense and apprehensive as I begged for the first stroke.

"Mistress Green. Please give me the first stroke on my back Mistress Green?"

She waited a little while, and as I stood there clenching my teeth my mind frantically explored the possibility that she was not going to do this. Then the wait was over as she brought the cane swiftly against my back. It did not make as mush noise as I expected really only the swish through the air. Immediately my senses were distracted as a line of fire exploded across my shoulders. I gasped, and squeezing my eyes managed to squeak out the reply she expected.

"Mistress Green, thank you Mistress Green." I paused a little and wondered how long I should wait, or even if I could wait before asking for the next stroke. Perhaps it would be more bearable if I inserted a delay between each stroke? Suddenly I heard the swish of the cane again and realised I had waited too long.

"No Dick" Mistress Green told me, you immediately ask for the next stroke while thanking me for the last."

I immediately asked

"Mistress Green, thank you, please can I have the third stroke Mistress Green?" Again the swish and line of fire,

"Stupid Dick, you did not ask for that stroke so it does not count, and neither does this one for being out of order. Start at two." While my back burned from the caning, my face from the indignity and my mind roiled from the injustice I asked for the strokes again.

"Mistress Green, thank you, please can I have the second stroke Mistress Green?"

After the supposed ten strokes that were really more I knew I was going to have to ask for the strokes on my ass. My back was agony, and my buttocks were already clenching as I imagined the pain as she caned my bare ass.

"Mistress Green. Thank you for the strokes on my back, please will you cane my ass for the first stroke Mistress Green?" I briefly considered the tactic of making such a verbal and effusive request that it automatically interjected a short time between strokes. Just as briefly I discarded the idea as my mind focused on my about to be abused ass. I heard the swish and felt the cane land. The sudden pain caused me to yelp aloud. It hurt as much as across my back but it was so much worse as the pain afterwards lingered even more profoundly.

"Mistress Green, thank you, please can I have the second stroke Mistress Green?"I continued.

I was finding it difficult to keep still, and after the third stroke, I quickly begged for her to stop.

"Mistress Green, please no more Mistress." She paused and I didn't feel the stroke so I hurriedly continued. "Mistress Green I understand my lesson, please don't beat me any more. Please Mistress Green." But the pause was only momentary as she continued to carry out my punishment.

I managed to endure the remainder of the caning and gratefully returned the cane to its shelf. I noticed that Mistress Benny's eyes were bright and her lips were moist, and she had her hand up her skirt. I was troubled that she seemed so turned on by this. The final humiliating requirement was to humbly thank Mistress Green for teaching me, and promising to learn so that I would never come without permission again. Mistress Green dismissed us with the injunction that Mistress Benny was to educate me in the afternoon, and handed her a riding crop to help. I was not looking forward to her lesson.

***

I have just endured another painful, humiliating, and simply revolting day. Each moment I consider ending this terrible servitude and returning to the cell awaiting me. Maybe there is some hope that my friends and family will clear me of the charges levelled against me and get me freed. I spin fantasies that even at the moment my case is being heard by the Supreme Court and I could be free tomorrow.

Let me write about the events that have happened since I last wrote in this journal.

The afternoon following my first whipping was as painful as I expected it to be at the hands of Mistress Benny. I was to learn the proper ritual for accepting punishment so I expected that she would explain the ritual again. But no, she told me that I would have to remember every detail myself, because only then would I learn it truly and deeply. She made me bend over and stood near me with a riding crop. I would start the ritual as I remembered it and then I would stumble or mistake a word. Mistress Benny would then correct me by providing the required word, and also a blow to my ass cheeks.