Captive Hacker Ch. 03

Story Info
His treatment continues.
10.4k words
4.39
41.5k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to "J"

My search for a phone has so far failed. I think I can stand the perversions until I find someway of contacting my family and friends. Hopefully a short call will be enough to let them know I still exist and explain that I have been found guilty by some extra-legal counter-terrorist agency even though I am totally innocent. I am perceived to be a threat to national security and I have not been allowed any access to the outside world with the exception of my so-called counsel. She informed me after the fact I had been found guilty. Then she offered me this position as her sex slave which I took thinking it would be better than rotting in solitary confinement.

My assumptions about my duties have so far been far short of reality and I have suffered another embarrassing and degrading day. I am keeping this journal as a reminder of the indignities I have suffered.

The day started as usual. I had to attend Mistress Green, kneeling by her bed from an early hour, until she awoke and needed me. After rising I showered, shaved and put on my uniform. A black leather collar never left my neck, even at night. It was tight so I was always reminded of its presence. I had a top made of black leather straps that looked and acted like a harness. I then very carefully put on sheer black stockings, which attached to suspenders on the harness. I had become accustomed to wearing the stockings over my shaved legs. An uncomfortable crotch strap then went in a 'Y' shape from the back of the harness round my asshole and then up to hold my cock and balls in a tight grip facing out from my body before being clipped onto the harness at the front. Black high heels completed the outfit.

On previous days she me perform oral sex on her as she woke, but today she only needed to pee. When she woke I crawled into her bed up to her pussy, fastened my mouth over her cunt and drank her piss as she used me for her toilet. I ran her a bath and dressed her. Today she selected a bikini and a robe because she wanted to work on her tan.

I kneeled at her feet as she and Mistress Benny had their breakfast, and then had a little to eat myself. When I had finished I had to carry an enormous bag of things as she went out to lie by the pool. In her presence I must crawl, so to carry the bag it was placed on my back. Previous experience convinced me the threats she made of punishment if I dropped the bag were real.

I managed to make my way to her sun bed by the pool, and her only comment was that she was 'disappointed' I had taken so long. This expression has a special significance, and upon hearing it I must beg to be spanked for whatever minor behaviour she is not happy with. I had become accustomed to being spanked so I found it painful and slightly humiliating but accepted the punishment.

It was pleasantly hot and sunny and the day started well. First of all Mistress Green required that I rub suntan oil all over her body, which was very arousing. She had immediately taken off the robe and bikini top but left the bottom part on. This was the first time I had properly touched her body with my hands and it was quite thrilling. I kept hoping that my duties as a sex slave would allow me more intimate contact, and this seemed like a step in the right direction.

When it came to massaging the oil into her breasts I was very aroused, and I don't think I was very subtle as I my hands worked over her tits. She didn't complain though, and seeing my cock was becoming erect told me

"You don't want to get sunburned Dick!" and proceeded to rub oil into my cock, pulling it and massaging it with oily hands. This was only a tease and she told me I could sit in the shade.

The bag contained many things. As well as lotions and oils, there was a huge icebox with lots of cooling drinks and juices. These I served to Mistress Green on request. I was sorely tempted to drink something myself, but I knew that if I needed to pee I would have to grovel very humbly, and then when she agreed Mistress Benny would beat me on the buttocks as I pissed in front of her.

Late in the morning Mistress Green required me to perform a truly disgusting act. She needed to piss, and sat on the edge of the sun bed with her legs apart, one hand holding the bikini aside as I pressed my face against her pussy to drink her urine. After the initial flood of piss she sat forward, and told me in a calm voice.

"Dick I also need to crap. Put you hands out and catch my shit while you drink my piss."

She used the other hand to hold her bikini out of the way while I held my hands out under her ass, my face still buried in her crotch. I did not know what to expect and it felt strange as the warm lumps of faecal matter dropped onto my out-stretched hands. I was revolted by the feel and the thought about what was actually there. Luckily she couldn't see my face, as I am certain it showed my disgust.

When she had finished she told me to wrap the turds, clean my hands and return with paper to wipe her ass. Carrying the shit in my hands as I hobbled on my knees back to the bag was even more disgusting as I could see what I was carrying. I tried to ignore the smell and not look at it as my stomach threatened to throw-up my little breakfast.

In the bag I had been carrying I found the necessary papers and wrapped Mistress Green's excrement. Then I fastidiously cleaned my hands, aware that I could not take too long before returning to wipe Mistress Green's bottom. As soon as I could I scurried back and carefully wiped her ass. She did not complain about the time taken.

Previously she had sat on my face so that I could tongue her asshole after shitting, but today she lay across the sun bed, her ass in the air. This made it harder because I had to force myself approach to lick her asshole. It was as unpleasant as last time and again I felt the need to puke as I tasted the bitterness of the remains of her toilet. I tried to avoid the taste by summoning as much saliva as I could manage but it did not help and she made me tongue her ass very thoroughly. I had the distinct impression that this was going to be a common occurrence.

During the afternoon the clouds that had been building up on the horizon released a torrent of rain. After lunch Mistress Green informed me that she was relaxed and horny enough for some exercise indoors and I was to help. She told me to wait in room 6.

Room 6 was not decorated in the soft white colours of the other rooms I had been in, but appeared to be a semi-formal sitting room. There were a large number of couches, chaise-longue and straight backed chairs. There were some stools and tables, high and low. The walls had a dark patterned wallpaper and numerous cupboards. The floor was carpeted.

I knelt and waited for Mistress Green. When she entered I was amazed, she was dressed as I expected a Dominatrix to dress. A black full cup basque. Suspenders holding sheer black stockings with matching panties over, black high heels and long black gloves. She sashayed across the carpet and took a reclining position on a chaise. She looked at me and then said:

"Get an erection Dick!" a command I thought in keeping with my status as her sex slave. As my hand reached out to stroke my already stirring cock she added

"Without your hands." This was actually very easy to do; I just had to mentally strip her as she lay there.

I had to kneel there for an uncomfortably long time struggling to keep my imagination churning to keep my cock hard. Eventually she stood and as I watched removed her panties. These she twirled on a finger as she resumed her reclined position but this time opening her legs. She then gave the command I expected and I hurried forward to bury my face in her lap and eat her pussy. I thought I was pretty good at this and hoped that this would be the time I could finally get my erect cock inside the bitch's wet cunt.

She was soon moaning and groaning nicely, holding my head in her hands and moving against me. After a while she moved so she was lying back, and holding her legs up she bade me lick her asshole too. The fact this was of a sexual nature meant I did not hesitate and happily lapped at her little asshole as well as licking up to her pussy too. It was something I had never tried, but I had often thought about anal sex with a woman, and maybe this was to be the day. Finally she had me on the floor as she squatted over my face, first offering her pussy, and then her ass to my eager tongue.

I was therefore surprised when she rose to her feet and stepped away. Immediately I was fearful that I had done something wrong, but she just assumed her position on the chaise again. As I moved to continue to suck her off she stopped me and told me to get the object in a particular cupboard and draw. I was a little mystified until I found that the object was a little silver dildo. When I returned with the dildo I had to use it on her pussy. It was very strange to use something other than my penis like this, but in a way it was easier. I had a lot of control, rubbing it up and down her cunt, pushing her clit, before slipping it inside her. I thought it was really small because it slipped in so easily and there was no resistance as I fucked her cunt pushing the toy in and out. I assumed that this toy was just a form of foreplay and that the next act was to me my cock spearing her wet pussy.

Again she directed me to another cupboard and draw, and this turned out to be a bigger, nearly full size dildo. I continued to use this tool on her pussy, now taking care as I pushed it inside her that I had it correctly angled. There was more resistance and she was beginning to really get into it as I fucked her with the dildo. She was arching her back and pushing herself up the shaft of the pretend penis.

Another command directed me to another drawer, but instead of the dildo I was expecting, I found a leather garment with a screw-threaded stud on it. Returning to Mistress Green, the reason was clear, the dildo attached to one stud on one side of the crotch plate, the side that had bumps that would rub over her clit. I helped her step into the straps and slide the dildo into her pussy. The smaller silver dildo screwed onto the front.

I was so turned on that I couldn't see where this was going as I was told to suck Mistress' cock. The little silver dildo was still covered in her juices as I sucked it. I could hold the dildo in my mouth and push and pull so the dildo her end was moving in her pussy at the same time. The first inkling I had at the remainder of the game came when I realised what we must look like, me kneeling before her sucking her pretend dick. As this enlightenment hit me she smiled at me and told me:

"Turn around Dick and use you hands to spread your butt cheeks."

I did not know what to do. I was a virgin in the ass, and had never had any fantasies in this area. I had thought about anal sex with a woman, but in that case it was always my hard cock driving into her forbidden passage. The fantasy might have included the dream girl licking my ass, but not actually inserting anything.

My indecision must have lasted a long time because Mistress Green started frowning. I thought that she was about to suggest a punishment so I did as I was asked almost unconsciously. My mind was detached from the thought, perhaps hoping this was all a sick dream and I was about to wake up. My thoughts immediately returned to the present as I felt the touch of the toy on my puckered asshole.

"Just relax," she tells me, which doesn't help as I immediately tense more.

She laughs and I feel the pressure suddenly build as she presses against me. Then I feel the head of the dildo parting my sphincter and entering my body.

I am physically sickened by this violation, and my asshole tries to tighten and expel the invader. Mistress Green starts to pull the dildo out. Even as I am trying to hold the penetrating dildo out she mercilessly starts pushing in again. My sphincter is again forced apart against all my struggles to tighten my ass. After several more strokes, my body begins to relax and I begin to accept the foreign object being shoved into my ass though it starts to feel sore and stretched. This is matched by my hot embarrassment at being abused in such a way.

Mistress Green's strokes increase in speed as she pulls and pushes the dildo deep into my ass and my asshole begins to get extremely painful. As she does this I can hear her panting and puffing as the other end of the dildo not inhabiting my ass fucks her pussy. I start to complain about the pain:

"Mistress Green, please stop Mistress Green." It does not make any difference except perhaps to make her pump harder. Fortunately she does not take too long until she orgasms, while thrusting the dildo as deep inside me as it will go.

She then pulls the dildo out of my ass, making it feel strangely empty as she goes to lie on the chaise again. I slump to the floor, barely able to kneel, as my legs feel weak at the thought of my violation. My ass is on fire, spastically tightening as it struggles to cope with the unfamiliar sensations. Mistress Green is lying satiated on the chaise. After a few minutes as I get my feelings under control she tells me to help remove the dildo arrangement.

As I approach her she suddenly exclaims

"You disgusting filthy Dick! You horrible shit assed slime! Look at my dildo, soiled by your animal waste!" I don't know what to say since it was her idea to spear my ass with her dildo. "You are going to clean these properly," she tells me and I am suddenly revolted at the idea she is going to make me lick them clean. At that moment Mistress Benny arrives and the still fuming Mistress Green requests that I am taken away and cleaned up.

I am relieved that I have not been asked to clean the dildo soiled with my excrement with my mouth and meekly follow Mistress Green to room 3. My tension increases again as I am told to strip and Mistress Benny starts to assemble various items of equipment. Then I stand in the shower and Mistress Benny presents me with a long tube. One end of which has a large liquid filled bag. My heart pounds as she explains its purpose.

"This is an enema Dick, to make sure you are properly clean inside for Mistress Green's pleasure. Since you have proven yourself incapable of keeping your ass clean you are to use this equipment when directed.

"You will insert the catheter into your anus, hold the enema bag at nose height and then open the tap. When the contents have filled your rectum you can remove the catheter but you will hold the contents inside you until I say you can release it. Only then can you release the liquid. You will then be hosed down.

"An appropriate punishment would be to whip you while you held the liquid and as you expel it, but I don't want to be anywhere close to your foul excrement. Therefore you will be whipped afterwards, and the number of strokes will be proportional to the length of time you failed to hold the fluid in your bowels.

"After being whipped I will test your ass with a dildo. If it comes out dirty with any trace of faeces we will repeat the process. Is that clear?"

I am overcome with embarrassment and shame. I would prefer that this had never happened, but if my plan is to have any hope of success I am going to have to humiliate myself with this unnatural and unnecessary activity.

"Mistress Benny, yes Mistress Benny" I reply in a small voice.

With great reluctance I take the catheter and hold it against my ass. I am going to abuse myself with it, which make me feel more ashamed then being reamed by Mistress Green's dildo. Clenching my teeth I push the tube into my ass. It is smaller that the dildo earlier and is not too much of a problem to insert. I have no idea of what it is going to be like and carefully open the tap. The height difference between the enema bag and my ass means the cold fluid immediately starts to fill my insides. It is like a cold heavy weight in my intestines, not uncomfortable but decidedly unpleasant. Immediately I find I have to tense my sphincter to hold the tube in place as the bag empties into my ass. It takes a couple of minutes and I feel the pressure building immediately, I hope I don't have to hold it for long.

When the bag is nearly empty, Mistress Benny gives me permission to remove the tube, and then bids me stand still and hold it in.

"I will start at 100 strokes Dick." I am horrified to hear, I know I cannot hold it for long and if she counts down slowly I am going to get severely beaten.

"The minimum I will count down to is 10. At that point I will let you release the enema. Do not release it until then."

She sits on a stool as I struggle to keep my ass as tightly closed as possible. It is at least a minute before she announces 90 strokes. I nearly let go then but the dread of the whipping keeps me squeezing my ass as tightly as possible. The number of strokes continues to decrease but ever so slowly. I am clenching my teeth and holding my sphincter as tight as I can.

At the fifty mark I feel an unbelievable pressure as my colon tries to rid itself of the burden of the water. I hold on as hard as I can, straining to not let go. I beseech Mistress Benny to let me empty my bowels,

"Mistress Benny it hurts so much, please let me release it Mistress Benny."

"Mistress Benny I cannot control myself Mistress Benny."

Blushing deeply red from my assumed worthlessness I ask her

"Mistress Benny I am a dirty slave who cannot control his own bowels and anus, I humbly beg you to allow me to void my waste Mistress Benny."

This last plea makes her smile, but she continues the count and my ass is beginning to cramp and numb at the tension.

At 20 strokes, I feel the liquid running down the backs of my thighs as it is squeezed out of my ass. Mistress Benny does not seem to notice and eventually announces.

"10 Dick, let it go."

I am so relieved the enema squirts out my ass with astounding force; it feels like the whole of my intestines are being expelled.

Mistress Benny uses the cold-water hose to remove the dirt and delights in abusing my poor asshole with a direct jet as I bend over holding my ass cheeks apart. We go to room 8, which is Mistress Benny's room for toilet training. I hold a pair of rings above head height as she whips my ass. She first tells me the number

"You started letting go at 20 didn't you Dick?" she asks me, and I realise that I cannot persuade her that I held it all until 10. So I reply in a small resigned voice.

"Mistress Benny. You are correct, it started trickling out at 20 strokes Mistress Benny."

The 20 strokes are as painful as the other times I have been beaten by Mistress Benny. Puzzled we returned to room 3, and then I realise that Mistress Benny intends to check my ass. As I bend over she pulls on a rubber glove and unceremoniously sticks a finger in my ass. The intrusion is sudden and rough and I squeak at the indignity. She then pulls the finger out with a pop. I guess that she must have looked at it, because she presents it to my face.

"Suck this," she tells me. I am revolted by the idea that I am having to force myself to suck a finger that had recently been in my ass. However it looks clean and though I felt the urge to vomit I controlled myself and start to suck her finger. All I could taste was the neoprene of the glove.

My ordeal is not over, because after the first finger, Mistress Green repeats the procedure and again I suck it when it has been removed from my anus. She switches fingers, and then I feel her push two fingers into my ass. This is a weird sensation as I feel my asshole being distended. After sucking those two fingers, I feel her trying to fit 3 into my ass. I feel that it is as wide as it can go and immediately start begging for her to have mercy and not split my sphincter ring. She does not stop straight away, but enjoys my increasingly panicked cries until she regretfully stops. She tells me,