Captive Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,936 Followers

As the kiss continued, Lissa's other hand released her wrists and traced down her arm producing a delicious tingling sensation. The pirate relinquished her hold on Abby's breast and both of the pirate's hands journeyed down to her rear. Abigail gasped again when Lissa's seized a globe in each hand and dug her fingers into the yielding flesh. Abigail's own hands went to the pirate's chest, to push her away, but Lissa pressed her thigh between Abigail's thighs. The contact with her cunny caused Abby to moan, and her arms slipped around the pirate's neck seemingly of their own accord. Lissa pulled away from her as suddenly as the attack had begun and laughed deeply.

"You English women are all the same. So prim and proper, but underneath lives the soul of a harlot. I have things to do, but I will be back this evening. You have until then to decide where you would prefer to spend your nights. I promise you my bed is more comfortable than the hold,"

After she left, Abby sat heavily in one of the chairs and began to cry.

----

Evening came all to quickly for the captive. She was in such a state of emotional turmoil that taking her own life had occurred to her as the only way out. Knowing that it was a one-way trip to hell she had discarded the idea and realistically assessed the two options that Lissa had given her.

On the one hand she could stay with the handsome woman. While it was a blasphemy, it meant decent food, a warm bed and at least some protection from being abused. On the other hand she could be turned over to the crew. There was no less sin involved in fornication with all those men than there was in lying with a woman. The choice seemed very simple.

The problem was in her feelings. Abigail had never experienced anything like that single kiss with the Pirate Queen. In her sheltered life she had not ever kissed a man, and the few experimental kisses with her friends at the academy had been nothing like the exciting kiss of Black Lissa. While she could easily rationalize the choice she made, and even ask forgiveness, she realized that she wanted to feel the tall woman's hands on her again. She had been in a state of excitement since the pirate had left her, and she wanted more. Does that make it more of a sin? She thought. I'm sure I can be forgiven if I'm forced into such a deed, but what if it isn't against my will? God help me.

The door opened and she started, but it was only old Pete with a plate of food. He placed it on the table before her and turned to go, but then looked at her curiously and stopped.

"Are you all right lass?"

"No. That wicked woman wants me to join her in her bed! What shall I do?"

Old Pete looked at her and smiled. "Is it such a terrible fate? Most of the men in these Isle's would give their right arm for such an invitation,"

"But I am not a man and it's blasphemy!"

"Blasphemy doesn't go out here," Pete snorted, "For better or worse you are in the Carribs, if you want to survive you had better put your bible away. This isn't genteel society, its dog eat dog, and while you may lose your soul, if you try to play it by the good book you will definitely lose your life. Now eat up, if the Captain is going to tumble you, you will need the energy,"

Abigail picked at the food after the old man left. He seemed totally unconcerned with her plight. Abigail found her mind returning to the Pirate Queen and that single kiss. Just thinking of it caused her to flush and her breath to quicken. The priests had always told her that women were wanton creatures and she was ashamed of the desire she felt.

The door opened again and the tall pirate entered. She sat at the table across from Abigail and drank deeply from a bejeweled flagon. She seemed amused by the fear and trepidation she saw in Abigail's expression.

"Well my pretty, have you decided?"

"Yes," Abigail said hesitantly as she lowered her eyes.

"And?"

"I will stay with you," she murmured.

The redhead laughed softly, "I somehow thought you would," she said, "Come sit in my lap,"

Abigail rose slowly and moved around the table. The pirate turned her chair slightly and opened her arms. Abigail daintily seated herself in the woman's lap. Lissa's arms snaked around her waist and held her tightly. She felt the captain's breath on her ear, and then those soft yet hard lips on her shoulder. She felt herself shiver despite the warm night air.

"Your skin is so soft," the pirate whispered. Abigail shivered again as the warm breath of the pirate was replaced by the tip of her tongue. She felt a strange sensation in her stomach; a tightening that seemed to be almost painful, but not quite.

"Have you never shared your body with another woman?" Lissa whispered.

"No, never," Abby replied. The redhead's hands moved up to cup her breasts. She could feel their warmth through her chemise and dress. When Lissa gently squeezed them Abby groaned.

"Relax then, I will show you everything," the Pirate breathed and then Abby felt Lissa's lips on her neck. This is so wrong, she thought, but the thought fled under the intensely pleasurable sensations Lissa's mouth and hands were causing. Abby was aware that something was happening to her, her nipples felt stiff and ached while her stomach was tight and her cunny felt hot and itchy. Abby arched her back when she felt those wonderful hands gently pinch her aching nipples.

"You see?" the pirate whispered.

"Yess," Abby hissed.

The redhead's hands slid down her sides to her hips, and then to the juncture of her legs. Abby was not sure what to do with her own hands and finally placed them both on the chair's arms to support herself. The pirate queen was slowly pulling her skirts up, and soon they were bunched around her waist. Only the thin linen of her pantaloons covered her most precious treasure now. Lissa cupped her sex then and pressed in gently with her fingers.

"Oh!" Abigail ejaculated as the strong bolt of pleasure shot through her.

"Have you never touched yourself there?" Lissa asked, sounding incredulous.

"No,"

"Good God woman, are you a nun?!"

Before Abigail could answer the pirate's hands tugged the drawstring on her pantaloons loose. Abigail felt one of the pirates hands slide into her waistband, and across the luxurious down of her pubic triangle. The Captain's fingers on her bare skin sent an electric charge through her and she bit her lip to keep from crying out. A long, stiff finger pressed against her slick lips and then into the warm furrow of her slit.

"Oh God," Abby groaned

"God can't help you now," the Pirate said with a smirk. She then proceeded to gently stroke Abigail's cunny, making sure her finger brushed the Englishwoman's clit with each stroke. Abigail felt like she was about to explode. A tension was building in her, starting at the knot in her belly and radiating outward. She heard herself whimpering pitifully.

That finger, Abby thought. That finger is driving me insane. What's happening to me? Her hips began to rock of their own accord in the pirate's lap. Abby tried but could not stop them. Her breathing was ragged and punctuated by small squeaking sounds she had never made before.

The small woman shuddered once, violently and then cried out as the damn burst and her first orgasm rocked her. A powerful contraction in her loins set it off, and then thick heady waves of pleasure pulsed through her. Abigail tired to fight the rising tide, but it was too much. As the pirate's finger continued to stroke her, Abigail was carried away on the tide of sensation and only slowly returned to her senses.

Abigail's first reaction was shame, but that did not last. Nothing had ever felt so good in her life. She blushed just remembering it and then an aftershock rocked her small frame. If this is sin, then I am doomed, she thought.

"That's what your priests are trying to protect you from," the pirate said quietly.

"I never..." was all Abby could manage.

"No, but tonight you shall," Lissa said with a laugh. The Pirate stood up and led Abigail to the bed where she began the complicated procedure of undressing the English lady. Abigail felt the pirate's fingers deftly undoing the small buttons of her dress. Once it was loosened, the tall woman helped Abby out of it and attacked the complicated ties of her petticoats. Abigail cringed when she saw how much damage the pirates had done to the delicate garments. Once they were removed, she felt the exquisite relief of her corset and stays being removed. When she stood in her pantaloons and chemise the pirate hugged her tightly from behind.

"Quite a bit of digging to get to that buried treasure,"

Abigail blushed then, she had been so impressed with the woman's skill in removing her clothes she had not even realized she was almost naked. The redhead's strong arms around her waist made her feel safe and protected, as well as tingly. Lissa gently nibbled on her ear and Abigail felt that strange, but no longer frightful, tightening in her belly. The pirate released her and stepped back from her and Abby turned to face her. Lissa caught hold of the hem of her shirt and whisked it over her head. The captain's upper body was bronzed, like her arms and finely muscled. Her breasts were tiny, almost flat against her chest. Abigail could easily make out the ribs and the bands of muscle that crossed the tall woman's abdomen.

Lissa smiled and removed her sword belt, placing it over a hook near the headboard. Abigail realized that the hilt would be close to the woman's hand, even when she was sleeping. She also noticed a brace of pistols on the night table, apparently the captain trusted her crew none too much. Lissa then sat on the bed and held her leg out.

"Help me off with these boots,"

Abigail held the toe and heel as the pirate pulled her foot out and then did the same for the other. Abby took both boots and carefully sat them at the foot of the bed, noting that Lissa seemed amused by this. The Pirate untied the strings at her ankles and then stood and undid the drawstring at her waist, the breeches fluttered to the floor and Abigail found herself staring. The pirate's legs were very long and shapely. Her hips were slim and almost boyish, but the fiery red pubic thatch and pouting lips of her sex left no doubt she was a woman. Abigail was stunned by the woman's beauty and by her aura of power.

Abigail's eyes seemed to be drawn to the woman's sex, like a moth to a flame, she could not help herself. Abby had never seen another woman's cunny before, even in school she had been very sheltered. Abigail found herself staring at it in fascination.

"I apparently meet with your approval, how `bout showing me your charms?"

Abigail blushed like mad and quickly averted her eyes. The small blonde had not been naked in front of another person since she was a child. It took a great deal of will power for her to remove the little she still wore, but she had known this was coming and had been preparing herself for it all evening. She slowly raised her chemise over her head and folded it. When she turned back to face the pirate she heard Lissa's sharp intake of breath.

"Go on,"

Abigail shyly undid the drawstring and let her pantaloons fall to the floor. She stepped out of them and stood naked before her captor.

"Gods, woman. With a body like yours how can you be so inexperienced? You were made for pleasuring," Lissa exclaimed.

Abigail smiled in spite of her fear; Lissa's praise made her feel so good. She had never received many compliments and the pirate's admiration was welcome, even as it caused her to blush. She knew she should be ashamed, but curiously, she wasn't.

The pirate stepped forward and enfolded Abigail in her arms again and bent her head to kiss the Englishwoman. This time her lips found Abigail's soft and yielding and her tongue slipped easily into the sweet cavern of her captive's mouth. Abigail's arms twined around the redhead's neck. She was unsure of what to do, but her tongue seemed to know and the kiss quickly became passionate and mutual.

When this kiss broke Abby noticed that it was the pirate's face that was flushed. Lissa stooped, picked her up and then fell on the bed, her body on top of Abby's. Abigail wasn't used to someone's weight upon her, but found that she liked it. The pirate began to kiss and lick her neck and she felt herself getting excited again.

Lissa's hands moved up her flanks to her stomach and then to the domes of her breasts. Abby groaned when Lissa took a tit in each hand and began to massage them. Lissa's mouth trailed down her chest and when it engulfed one of her nipples Abby cried out in pleasure. The Pirate's mouth was warm and soft and as her tongue began to flick over Abby's nipple she moaned. It felt indescribable, a warm pleasurable feeling punctuated by jagged shocks of a more powerful nature with each caress of the redhead's experienced tongue.

Lissa moved from one nipple to the other, while her hands continued to knead the soft flesh that surrounded them. Abigail wrapped her hands in the Pirates luxurious hair and held her tightly to her breast. I hope this goes on forever, she thought. It was not to be, and soon the pirate's mouth traced down the bottom of one breast and along her sensitive tummy, stopping to nibble at her navel. She moved lower then, kissing and licking towards the juncture of Abigail's thighs.

"W... What are you doing?" Abby managed. Her voice sounded husky and breathless.

"I am going to lick your cunny," the pirate said between kisses.

"Oh! You can't possibly! That's so wicked!"

"Aye, and you are going to love it, too, my little tart,"

Abigail tried to move, but the pirate lowered her face and kissed the top of the blonde's slit. Abigail's entire body spasmed and her thighs gripped the pirate's head tightly. For a moment she was paralyzed by the shock and Lissa took advantage of it to force her tongue between the slick lips and gently drag it across Abby's clit.

"Oh my God," the blonde babbled.

Abigail was unprepared for the sensation that shot through her body. She cried out inarticulately as the redhead's tongue danced over her sensitized clit. Her hands clutched at the comforter as the gripping sensations tore at her sanity. This is so wrong, her mind screamed, but her body didn't care. Abigail felt like she was being devoured alive; the pirate's tongue seemed impossibly long and soft. She felt the now familiar clenching and unclenching of her inner muscles that announced her climax was near.

"No," Abigail moaned, she fought to keep herself from enjoying it. She knew she couldn't give in to the pleasure without loosing her immortal soul, but it felt so good. In the end she shrieked in pleasure as the bottle burst and her orgasm ripped through her. She was swimming in a red tide of pleasure, but Lissa did not stop the stimulation and before the powerful contractions had died a second orgasm tore through her. She screamed then, a feral scream that startled her that it could have come from her lips. Lissa continued to lash her clit and she felt another orgasm building.

Can she do this to me forever? Abigail thought. She was doomed now, she had enjoyed the pirate's blasphemous caress. Abigail ceased to fight and rode the waves of pleasure, oblivious to the deeper implications. Her final coherent thought was God help me, I never want this to end.

When she returned to herself she was still on the pirates bed on her back. Lissa was holding her and kissing her eyelids. Abigail remembered the pleasure, remembered what she had done, the shame was great, but not as great as the wish to do it again.

"How do you feel?" Lissa whispered.

"I feel wonderful,"

"Good, now it's your turn,"

"My turn?"

Rather than answering the female Pirate disengaged herself and swung a leg over Abigail's head. Abby found herself looking close up at the woman's sex. Lissa's cunny was fat, her mount easily larger than Abigail's own. Her lips were prominent and a coral color that contrasted with the bronzed skin. They gaped open to expose the inner folds, which were a very bright pink. The whole area was covered in the glistening sheen of her juices.

"I don't know what to do," Abby murmured.

"Just stick your tongue out and lick, I will make sure you find the right spots," the pirate said. Her fingers traveled down to pry her sticky lips apart, and she lowered herself until Abigail's nose was touching her pubic hair. Abigail tentatively put her tongue out and licked. The pirate's skin was velvety soft, and glided beneath her tongue easily. Abby became aware of a strange flavor; one she had never tasted anything like before. It was sweet, but tangy with undertones of salt. She could not believe it, but as her tongue returned to the pirate's lips she admitted to herself that she liked it.

Abigail continued to lap at the Frenchwoman's slit like a cat, not sure if she was doing it right. She had given up on saving her soul and now just wanted to make the pirate feel as good as she had been made to feel. Lissa adjusted her hips and groaned.

"Yes, just there, but leave your tongue out," she hissed.

Abigail continued to lick, following the pirate's instruction, and soon Lissa's body stiffened and she began to quake. Abigail remembered how good it had felt when Lissa continued as her own orgasm rocked her so she did not stop, but redoubled her efforts.

"Yess... There... Oh! Oh gods, yes... Like that..." Lissa ejaculated. She then grabbed Abby's hair and began to grind her cunny into the Englishwoman's startled face. Abigail felt like she would drown as her nose and lips were covered in the pirate's copious juices. Eventually, Lissa calmed down and released her head. Abigail licked her lips tentatively and then with more determination, she could not seem to get enough of the pirate's cream.

Lissa fell off of her and curled up into a ball. She shook as she hugged herself and then slowly uncoiled to stretch out on the bed. "Damn woman! I have been with harlots who couldn't make me feel like that!"

Abby moved to the pirates side and smiled when Lissa enfolded her in her strong arms. It may be wrong, but I don't care, she thought. She took the pirate's rough words as praise and for the first time in her life she felt like she belonged, was wanted and was appreciated. She drifted off to sleep with Lissa stroking her fine blonde hair.

---

Two days of clear weather and smooth sailing followed the night of her surrender to Lissa's caress. Abby was withdrawn and introspective, her mind in such turmoil she spent the days in a trancelike state or mechanically cleaning the stateroom to keep busy. Lissa seemed to understand and initiated no more physical contact, although when they ate Abby could feel the pirate's eyes on her.

She awoke alone in the big bed on the third morning out. The room was too dark and the ship creaked ominously. She hurriedly pulled on her dress and opened one of the windows. The sea was a roiling mass of angry gray waves. The horizon was lost in a haze and the sky was the same leaden gray as the sea. She knew something was wrong, but her passage had been unusually calm and Abby had never seen a storm at sea.

Throughout the morning the size of the waves increased and with them the rocking of the ship. Abigail soon became violently ill and vomited frequently into a bucket. By the time the rains began she was lying on the floor, holding onto the bucket and was so weak she thought she would faint. The door opened and the storm blew a spray of water in as Lissa entered. Abby was too sick to look up and just closed her eyes. She expected some rebuke, or laughter but all was quiet, save for the howling wind and creaking of timbers. Abby barely opened her eyes, and found the prate gazing at her with pity on her face.

Lissa walked to a cabinet on the wall and took out a vial with a greenish liquid in it. She left then, but returned shortly with a steaming jack of ale. Abby watched her through silted eyes. She was curious despite her misery. Lissa knelt next to her and gently lifted the blonde's head. She held the jack to Abby's lips and when the smaller woman refused to drink, she pinched her nose shut. When Abby was forced to open her mouth to breathe the pirate poured the warm ale in. Abby had no choice but to swallow, even though her stomach protested violently.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,936 Followers