Captive Nurses Pt. 03

Story Info
The girls fulfill the fetishes of an elite group of people.
1.4k words
66.1k
3
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
teach1965
teach1965
12 Followers

The people, places, and events recorded here are completely fictional and not based on any factual events. This story is for entertainment value only. It is not intended to promote kidnapping or sexual enslavement in any way. The author takes a strong adverse stand to such felonies.

Chapter 5

Due to the arrangements of the girls' rooms, and the HVAC ducts which supplied heating and air conditioning to the rooms, Lori new that something special was going to happen today. So when William entered her room, she had already assumed the position for her daily injection. Once the injection was given, she seemed almost immediately in a positive, talkative mood.

"Is this party day for us today, master?" Oddly enough, Lori had begun using this means of addressing William on her own, and he liked it.

"Don't you think every day is a party day, Lori?"

"Of course, but with all the hustling and bustling, I just thought today was going to be even more fun than it usually is."

"Do you think it's fun being held captive by 3 men at least 20 years your senior?"

"Being able to walk around naked is fun, being able to display ourselves to the hidden cameras is fun, being able to dress up in a new nightgown every night is fun. And having sex with you is always fun, master. Am I going to enjoy that tonight?"

William knew that the drugs he had given the girls were all identical dosages, but they had worked more quickly on Lori from the beginning, and now she seemed to be utterly committed to him.

"Check your closet, Lori. And don't forget to examine the box on the shelf above. You have exactly two hours from right now to put on your pre-selected dress, along with all its accessories, fix your hair exactly the way you want it...and do your makeup so that it matches the entire ensemble. Tonight you and I will be joining the others in the main ballroom for drinks, dancing, and a special dinner."

"Oh, master, Oh, master"...Lori was left somewhat speechless by William's description of everything. She ran and hugged him with her large breasts pushing against his chest as she put both arms around his neck in an erotic hug that she was not soon to relinquish.

At this point, William had to forcefully remove her loving arms from his neck, and said, "Okay, I guess I have time to fuck you once, but then no more fooling around...you need to be ready by 7pm."

"Oh, thank you, master. I'll do my best to please you!"

The fact that Lori was already naked made getting ready for sex a good bit easier than it might have been. William quickly removed his clothes and climbed into bed with his beautiful blonde slave, moving his mouth to service her nipples as he moved his fingers to gently service her clit.

After a while in that position, she climbed over him to take his penis into her mouth and he was presented with her vagina to kiss, lick, suck, and nibble gently on her labia and clitoris. He was rewarded with muffled moaning as she continued her fellatio. He also inserted a finger into her pussy and immediately found her g-spot, which he attended with the proper amount of attention to bring her to an extremely quick orgasm.

After her joyful cries and trembling had ended, he rolled her over on her back and watched as her natural breasts rolled off to either side of her chest. He mounted her and penetrated her womanhood in one sudden movement, and then he began a slow, in-and-out repetitive motion that had produced the muffled moans earlier. These moans, however, were not muffled...they began with a barely audible sound, and they gradually increased in volume, as did the words she began to utter.

"Oh my God, sweet master, please fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Oh, I love to feel your big cock in my tight little cunt! Yes, master, right there! Yes, yes, yes, Oh God, I'm going to come!"

She screamed in a body-wracking climax just as William erupted in a huge ejaculation which filled the young girl's womb. He rolled over to her side, and she immediately placed her blonde head on his shoulder and her large breasts up against his arm. Several minutes went by as they both enjoyed their afterglow. To Lori it was as if they were a newly married couple on their honeymoon, but she and the other girls were soon to find out that this blissful existence was not to have the least resemblance to a honeymoon.

Chapter 6

William had left her room, and Lori was exploring her closet to find just the right dress for what she thought was going to be a wonderful fun-filled night of dinner and dancing. She was completely awestruck at the diamond, ruby, and sapphire jewelry that she found in the box on the shelf above the dresses. At the same time, Anna and Gena were also joyfully getting ready for the same festivities. What none of them found in their closets were either bras or panties. They all contented themselves, however, with beautiful matching shoes. Each girl took special pains with her make-up so that she got the best natural look possible. Meanwhile a selected group of individuals, each of whom had cheerfully paid their usual $50,000 entry fee for the night, had gathered in the ballroom. These men and women all belonged to an elite club of very wealthy people who had particular sexual appetites. Those appetites included fulfilling sexual fetishes with tall, blonde, big-breasted, Swedish girls. The girls had been anticipating a special dinner for the night, but little did they know that they were the special dinner.

The list of attendees at this gathering included Philip, an internet billionaire; Donald, owner of a fleet of cargo ships; Elizabeth, heiress to a pharmaceutical fortune; Terrence, real estate mogul; Faisal, an international banker; Kristina, member of a royal family; Xavier, leader of a large drug cartel; Chloe, owner of a large Australian diamond mine; and Naoki, a Japanese industrialist.

Each girl was now completely dressed, ready, and waiting with eagerness in her room when her respective captor entered, holding a hypodermic needle and a glass of water. Each was told to swallow a single pill and then assume her position for her second injection of the day. None of the girls questioned her master's purpose in these extra preparations; all of them trusted their masters implicitly—and in just 2 weeks.

The girls were then assembled in a much larger bedroom and were given these instructions: "Tonight you will meet a very special group of people. They all will make certain demands of you, and you will meet those demands cheerfully and without any hesitation or questioning. Do you understand?"

And each of the girls responded, "Yes, sir," except for Lori, who answered, "Yes, master." All of the girls, however, were wearing radiant smiles on their beautiful faces.

Moments later the girls entered the main ballroom and were introduced to the guests by their captors. The names of the guests, however, were not given to the girls. One of the guests, Donald, raised his arm in a gesture toward the girls as he spoke to the women in his group.

"Ladies first!"

Elizabeth, Kristina, and Chloe were unlike the girls as well as unlike each other; but they all shared a common attribute—large bosoms. All three of the guests enjoyed the same fetishes with women. They liked to suckle breasts at the same time theirs were being suckled. They also enjoyed mutual cunnilingus and French kissing. And they shared the desire to be choked as they climaxed. All these instructions were given to the girls and they quickly warmed to their tasks.

The men in the group sat in a large circle and sipped their drinks as they prepared to view the female entertainment.

Anna moved to Elizabeth as Gena paired off with Kristina and Lori with Chloe. The girls began to remove their guests' clothing and immediately discovered that the women wore no more than they did. The ladies responded by stripping the girls of their dresses.

The nude women then began to explore each other's naked bodies. Lori found Chloe's breasts to have dark, wide aureoles and thick nipples. Anna saw that Elizabeth's pussy was shaved bare the same as her own. Gena squeezed Kristina's large breasts as she engaged her mouth with a deep kiss and sucked on Kristina's delicious tongue.

Part 4 will be forthcoming as the women finish their turn and the men begin theirs. If you are enjoying these installments of "Captive Nurses," please send comments and vote with a "5" so that I may continue to write about the 3 girls.

teach1965
teach1965
12 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Captured Attention

This series is great. You have captured my attention with the unique idea of these three nurses being used for others selfish urges. Please keep writing this series and thanks for using our suggestions when possible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Leaves a great deal to be desired

The thing that is so ridiculous about this is just about everything. There simply is no emotion, no feeling, no credibility. There isn't any angst, no build up, no tension. Just mindless droids.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Young Woman's African Adventure A college graduate teaching in Africa captured by natives.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Innocence Lost Young girls fall to group?in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Cunt Hunt Ch. 01 A woman joins a game and finds out she's the prey.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Emily's New Life Pt. 01 Two explorers are captured by natives deep in the jungle.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories