Captives in Colombia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owww! Stop it!" she groans.

"Such a brave girl...if only you had smarts to match your courage, slut!" Ivan tsks. Trisha looks down at the big Russian's obscenely large cock and for a moment wonders if this is a terrible mistake. Better for that cock to be pounding Gabriella's pussy than yours! a little voice in her head pipes in.

But now it was too late. Now the slender, sexy blonde felt Ivan's cock pressed hard against her belly.

"Mmm... I think he likes you, slut. Maybe we should give impregnating you a try, yes?"

Trisha shook her head vehemently. "Keep your nasty dick away from me! It won't matter asshole. I won't tell you anything unless you let Gabriella and my sister go!" In the throes of crisis, that selfless voice in Trisha's mind told her that even if she couldn't save herself, if she somehow got those she cared about to safety, then that would be enough.

Needless to say, her rapist and captor cared little for her wishes. Instead Ivan looked at her coldly, and then jerked a finger in Igor's direction. "Fine, bitch. You want to play hard-to-get? You think to dictate terms to us? You just lost your friend her reprieve. Igor, give this brunette something to remember you by." With that Trisha suddenly was sickeningly aware of Igor stripping off his clothes, of an equally muscular male body, naked and with cock erect, kneeling between Gabriella's legs as the girl struggled on the floor.

Igor said almost apologetically as his thick cock-head poised between her pussy lips, "Sorry bitch, this is going to hurt. I always like my bitches to squeal for mercy when I fuck them." And with that Trisha watched Gabriella's eyes splay wide as a Russian cock even wider than Ivan's slammed home to the depths of her narrow cunt. Gabriella moaned 'No', but her moans were soon drowned in the rhythmic slap of Igor's cock slamming repeatedly to the hilt, his ball sac slapping against her sexy bottom as he tipped her backward for better access and pressed her legs wider to accommodate him.

Trisha now hated herself for what she'd done. All of her defiance, her stubbornness, and what had it earned her? Doomed her friend to a brutal rape!

Something in her started crumbling. The blonde licked her lips despairingly, and her inner voice – the chained, primal voice that seldom spoke within her, came out. What does it matter now, hm? Maybe you are a slut. Maybe that's what you'll have to be if you want to survive.

"Oohh. You see your friend and I bet you get jealous, yes?" Ivan purred. His hands cupped her sweet and sexy ass and he broke open her lips with his tongue, kissing her deeply. She let him have his fill, feeling her nipples become pert as his hands roamed there and squeezed. Despite the pain of the tiny knife-pricks he'd blemished her nipples with, they had beaded, hard and rigid as ever. She looked down again at her rapist's cock, a huge, sexy cock...and wondered how it would feel inside of her.

Now even Ivan detected the change in her demeanor. The detached, considering look she gave his manhood. He whispered in her ear.

"What are you looking at bitch?" and to his surprise the words she threw back at him were these:

"A big, magnificent fucking cock," she hissed. He leaned back and looked intently into her eyes. They still showed defiance, but of a different flavor now. He hiked her hips up with his huge hands, lifting her with ease until his cock was wedged ramrod-straight against her pubic fuzz, pressing against her skin.

"You want this in your pussy, eh slut? You want me to fuck your tight pussy until you scream for me?"

She seemed to consider that for a moment, and for a few brief seconds the resistance in Trisha returned.

"You can't make me scream no matter what you do you sick bastard!" she growled. But even as she said it he positioned that cock at her slick love-hole. He saw the look of anticipation cross her face and then let gravity impale her on his hot, hungry cock.

Trisha felt herself encase all 11 inches. The fullness was amazing, like nothing she'd experienced before...like no previous boyfriend who'd ever known her pussy. She glanced sideways in the midst of her predicament to see Igor's cock vanish into Gabriella's cunt. Gabriella's wrists were still cuffed behind her back. The weight of Igor's thrusts were slowly shoving her across the floor. One of Igor's hands vainly gripped her shoulder to keep her in place even as his other hand slipped a finger into her mouth for her to suckle. This she willingly did, her eyes locked on those of her rapist, and to Trisha's astonishment the early groans of protest coming from Gabriella's throat had melted into moans of an entirely different quality.

"Ooohh so yes, something to savor, this American bitch is! Ivan! Look how she wriggles with my cock inside her!" Igor boasted. But oddly enough Trisha saw that it was true. Gabriella legs were crossed over her rapist's ass, pulling him in deeper with each thrust. Her lilting moans filled the room like a music, and her eyes were filled with a strange hunger.

Trisha though, returns to her own conflict of sensations. She's suddenly aware of strong arms holding her upright, bouncing her hot ass up and down a mighty Russian shaft. She locks eyes with Ivan, and then her kiss astounds him, leaves him breathless, as her tongue wrestles with his, her face darting forward into his surprised face.

For a moment she's mastered him, but then the instant is gone. The master-and-captive dynamic returns. Ivan slaps her ass cheeks hard and plows her femininity with savage zeal.

"Take this cock you fucking bitch. Tell us where your friends are!" Ivan hisses, feeling her moist velvet softness encase his prick like pure heaven. Sure enough, she feels him...and to her eternal shame he feels good. So good.

Her chained wrists strain as he fucks her. Her breathless gasps join the rhythm of her now squelching pussy as it's impaled on his unyielding cock. She doesn't know what to say or do, and increasingly instinct tells her that it doesn't matter. She's only vaguely aware a few moments later when Igor grunts his release and announces, "Here I cum bitch!"

Gabriella squeals as her orgasm races after to join her rapist lover's. Then, with his cock shuddering and spewing inside her, the brunette finally seems to return to herself, moaning a breathless plea, "No, not inside me! Cum in my face, please!"

But it's too late, and Igor's already spent every precious drop of his seed inside her. He rocks gently into her, just savoring the feel of her naked warmth enveloping his cock.

Meanwhile Trisha's fucking has reached its own zenith. Her back arches and the tingling warmth between her legs becomes a bonfire. The sizzling heat ratchets up as the cock impales her again and again and again. Pussy pummeled by merciless cock, a cock straining towards her womb. His ally, gravity, doesn't let up. As he lifts her up only to bring her tight snatch come crashing down again on his vein-bulging manhood, the tattooed Russian groans his encouragements.

"Yes, bitch...cum on my nasty cock...cum on this nasty dick you didn't want inside of you. DO IT! Do it, and I may let your sweet ass live to see the sunrise!" he bellows. The sudden thrill of fear sends Trisha over the edge – the idea that this might be her last experience feeling truly alive. And she cums. Hard. Juices splatter onto her rapist's cock and flow in rivulets down his wrinkled scrotum.

Ivan groans with delight as he feels her shudder and convulse on his diamond-hard prick. Then he kisses her hard, holding her ass up with one hand because now she's pressing her hips against him of her own free will. He slips a finger into her tight anal passage, bringing a double-orgasm from that unexpected touch.

"Ooohhh god! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Trisha croons, revolted by her body's primal reaction even as she looks forward, without any rational reason, to her rapist's impending release. Ivan slides his cock out of her, then slams it deeply into her core. She feels him – so deep – snuggled into her warmth as the moment of his convulsions come. He erupts, his seed spurting like hot, sticky honey, and all the excess of it comes dribbling out of her aching pussy, painting her thighs with glistening seed.

12