Capture in the Woods Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

"Fantastic!" stated Debbie, simply. Taking her sticky fingers from Emma's wet pussy she covered the captive beauty's right nipple in juices that she then proceeded to lick slowly, seductively, enjoying the taste of the bitter substance. Emma was shattered, but still she whimpered as Debbie's attentions made her nipples erect once more.

Emma lay completely unmoving save for the gentle movement of her shoulders as she sobbed quietly. Her tears were ones of pain, desire and fear all rolled into one. She watched as Debbie stood up and moved to her bedside drawer. Reaching inside, the beautiful dark haired girl took out a long shiny object. Emma's eyes widened when she realised it was a long vibrating dildo.

Biting her bottom lip, Debbie rubbed the shining phallus over her own groin, groaning as it ran the length of her, now dripping, slit. Emma was entranced.

"Ohhhhhh," groaned Debbie, "I need this inside me." With that she inserted the tip into her pussy and switched on the vibrator. She sighed long and hard in ecstasy, as inch after inch disappeared between her thighs. Debbie was so turned on already that it took just a few short seconds for her to feel the first throes of climax upon her. Then she was there,

"Ohhh, fuck me, I'm commmmmmminnnnng!!" she yelled. Oblivious to the noise she was making. Debbie writhed and squirmed to the feel of the dildo, falling to her knees and leaning on her bedside. She almost grunted herself to satisfaction.

Emma, watched wide eyed as Debbie panted with exhaustion. Slowly she stood up and wiped the sticky juices from the phallus across the new welts she had created on Emma's stomach.

Just then there was a knock on the door. "Debbie, Debbie are you alright?" It was her mother.

Debbie opened her mouth to speak but her throat was dry. She coughed and spluttered.

"Y..y..yes, mum, we're fine just having a girl chat. We'll be back asleep soon." She smiled at Emma, as she heard her mother return to her own room.

"We will have some fun tonight," said Debbie settling down on her own bed to recover from her exertions. Emma screwed her eyes tight shut in fear of what this long night would hold.

* * * * *

Debbie, was up and around by 7 am as usual.

"Morning dear, you look tired. Up all night talking were you?" said Samantha Fielding.

"We were certainly up all night," Debbie agreed.

Upstairs Emma still slept. Debbie had eventually untied her and let her rest, but not until she had had the full compliment of her "fun". Using her own ability to climax as a guide, Debbie had brought Emma to orgasm time after time after time, always masturbating herself as well. She had used a combination of her fingers, her tongue and the vibrating dildo to milk Emma of all her juices and her strength.

What's more Emma now sported an entirely new set of large red welt marks from the belt all the way down the front of her body from her breasts to her thighs.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers
12