Capture in The Woods Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sfor
sfor
101 Followers

Don Michael hadn't finished yet. He moved behind Debbie and caressed her lovely tight bottom. Gripping the flimsy material of her shorts he yanked them down her legs and away from her body. His eyes lit up as he followed her long tanned legs up and up until they disappeared into the naked flesh of her pussy and anus.

"No panties eh? You must have been expecting this. Ha, ha, ha!" he mocked. Debbie couldn't speak or move her head. She simply screwed her eyes shut squeezing a solitary tear from under the blindfold onto her gorgeous face.

She expected to feel his cock or his finger penetrate her next, but instead her legs were kicked apart, about 4 feet, making her very unsteady and putting most of her weight onto her arms and head via the rope ties. Her ankles were then secured to floor bolts. She was now utterly helpless. Although she couldn't see, Debbie groaned inwardly as the handle on the wall was turned. The pulley pulled the rope tighter. Debbie's arms were stretched further, which resulted in her back lowering and her bottom being raised even more. Her shoulders were squeezed together and her firm breasts, fighting to get free from her tight top, were made even more pendulous.

However, worst of all was the fact that her neck was stretched upwards leaving her in a very painful position and her stretched oral passage accessible at groin level to the surrounding men.

Finally her blindfold was removed. The instinctive blinking of her eyes allowed Debbie to focus on her surroundings in time to see the 17 men in the room all staring hungrily in her direction. Her thoughts turned to panic and despair.

"I have some business to attend to. She is yours for the time being. But do not penetrate her cunt. I will be the first among us to do that. Everything else is for your pleasure. I shall return shortly to inflict my own personal tastes on our lovely captive." With that Don Michael left the room.

Debbie watched in terror as one of the many men approached her. He held more rope in his hands, which he used to bind tightly around her elbows. This forced her arms further together in almost unbearable agony. She could not move a muscle. Nor could she speak, but Debbie could indeed see and feel which was enough to induce the fear she now experienced.

Having secured her arms even tighter the man returned to Debbie's face. Her mouth was accurately positioned at groin level so she had a fine view of the man as he wound down his zipper and flipped out his erect cock. Her eyes opened wide. There was no need for any encouragement on his part to make her open her mouth, nor any fear of her using her teeth. Debbie's throat had become a hole to be screwed.

He inserted his stiff penis into the framed opening. It rubbed against the padded sides for the first few inches until it passed through to the inside her warm oral cavern. Further he pushed until he touched the back of her throat causing Debbie to gag. Then he began to fuck her mouth. First he was gentle and slow, but he soon became lost in the act and he gripped Debbie's hair painfully as his strokes became hard and fast.

"Take me bitch," he groaned as he slammed home his tool. Faster and faster he rode until the inevitable happened. His back arched and he groaned long and loud as he spilled his seed into her throat. Debbie gagged, but she could do nothing. Shot after shot of thick semen pumped into her until he finally came to rest. His panting body moved away from her as he released her hair and left a thick line of cum connecting his cock to Debbie's mouth. As he pulled away it broke leaving a trace of pale white seed hanging from her chin.

As soon as he was free from a second man was upon her. Again his thick shaft impaled her mouth, and again she could do nothing to influence his actions as he too fucked her mouth until his spunk joined that of his colleague.

By the time the tenth man slammed his groin to her face Debbie had swallowed gallons of male sperm and had gallons more adorning her face, hair and vest top.

She was only semi conscious and her jaw was numb but Debbie still registered her surprise as the next man ignored her mouth and moved behind her.

"I'm not following ten of you into her mouth, give me another hole," he chuckled. Debbie could not speak but her wide eyes, even in her mindless state, registered her panic as she felt his rough hands roam over her buttocks. She had led a fairly promiscuous life, but she had never had anal sex, and she didn't want it now. However, she had no choice. Sensing the tightness of her bottom the man lubricated her with oil, rubbing his finger around her sensitive hole. She tensed as he delved inside. Although held tight by her bonds Debbie bucked slightly as a single digit drove home to the knuckle. Feeling her squirming deliciously around his finger he laughed.

"Shit, if this is how you react to my finger wait 'til you get a taste of this." With that he removed his finger and nudged his cock to her entrance. She screwed her eyes shut as he introduced the first inch. Then shoving forcefully, aided by the lubricant, the second inch was followed by the third until more resistance meant a harder push was required. A plop signalled that Debbie's sphincter muscle had been breached and her anal virginity lost. Even under the severe oral gag the man was sure he heard a low groan from the beautiful, bound girl.

Now he could really go to town. Debbie took all nine inches of him inside her bottom as he fucked and fucked for all he was worth. His nails raked down her back as lust overcame him. Harder he rode her, his long shaft disappearing then reappearing every time he impaled her. Then a loud yell and a vigorous jerk signalled his climax and he filled Debbie with cum. Thrust after thrust secured more sperm in her anus as he completely emptied himself.

Finishing the act he withdrew. Sperm ran down her thighs, and she couldn't even hang her head in shame.

The next man took his position and held her trembling hips to steady her. Entry was easier the second time around, as Debbie was, again, penetrated by a long, thick cock. This time though she also saw a hard shaft at her face and, as if in sequence, the penetration of her bottom was followed by a cock filling her mouth. Both men fucked hard as Debbie was painfully raped from the front and back. Her hips and hair were held tight as they rammed home their lust filled bodies inside the gorgeous girl.

For several long minutes they fucked her until both men seemed to cum at once.

"Yesssssssssssssssssss!" hissed the man at her throat as her removed his cock and blatantly hosed Debbie's face with sperm. As if this wasn't painfully degrading enough the man behind her reared his body and exploded in climax into her bottom, filling her with thick, white sperm.

The four remaining men used her as they wished until all 17 men had satisfied themselves for the first time in Debbie's beautiful body.

Don Michael returned to the proceedings. Looking around he smiled. All of his men sat around, relaxed, some with their limp cocks hanging out, and some, clearly, almost ready for a second turn. Then Don Michael rubbed his own stiff erection when he saw Debbie. The bound 20 year old girl looked shattered. Her face and hair were covered in sperm as were her thighs. Her back was scratched and her vest top torn.

Moving to the wall he turned the handle once more. Debbie's arms and neck were stretched even more, beyond the belief of what she thought possible. Every muscle and every joint in her gorgeously abused body cried out for relief.

"So, my sweet, you have enjoyed our hospitality so far, have you?" he laughed. "Well now you shall please me."

With that Don Michael signalled to his men to leave the vast room to him and his captive, alone. Reluctantly the men trooped out. The large gang leader reached out to Debbie's head and released the gag. In her semi conscious state, Debbie's jaw dropped stiffly open as a thick stream of residual sperm leaked out and ran down her chin.

"Dirty whore," laughed Don Michael, as he unhooked a powerful water gun from the wall. Flicking the trigger he unleashed a powerful jet of freezing cold water onto Debbie's poor body. He moved closer to her aiming at her face, back and thighs. Moving behind her he took aim at her bottom and steadily moved the jet nearer until the nozzle of the gun was touching her skin and the ice cold stream was focussed on her anus.

"Noooooooooooo!" yelled Debbie finding her voice and sensing his intentions. Her fears were realised as Don Michael forced the gun into her bottom penetrating her and shooting the strong gush of foaming cold water into her bowels. She groaned as she received an enema flushing out all the spunk left by the gang. Then it stopped. The gun was withdrawn and Debbie heard it drop with a loud clatter to the floor. The water that had distended her flat, tanned stomach slightly flowed freely out of her bringing the thick seed with it. Debbie moaned loudly at the relief she felt.

Don Michael moved to her front. Debbie looked up and screamed. He faced her with a large carving knife in his hands. He knelt down so his face looked straight at hers.

"No, please don't hurt me any more," she begged.

"Shut up. I'll do what I like, which is exactly what I have paid for." With that he laid the flat of the blade against Debbie's cheek. She whimpered as she felt the razor sharp edge of the knife. Don Michael laughed.

"Kiss your friend," he mocked as the blade passed over Debbie's mouth. Reluctantly she pursed her lips and lightly touched the blade. It moved back to her cheek. She held her breath as the flat steel was turned and the razor edge touched her. The tense inaction on her part turned to a scream as he applied a little pressure and dragged the blade lightly across her cheek leaving behind a dark red trail in a superficial cut. He stepped back and admired the 4 inch long line that dripped ruby red onto the floor. Debbie almost panted with relief when the knife was taken away from her.

Don Michael stared hungrily at her, his cock bursting to be free. In a flash he was upon her once more. The knife moved to her body and taking her soaking wet top in his hands he quickly and expertly cut the fabric freeing her gorgeous breasts.

"Oh yes, look at those," he gloated. 2 more cuts and he peeled the top away from her completely. Debbie watched as he moved to a cupboard on the wall, only to return moments later with a device that looked remarkably like a staple gun. As he moved to her breasts she guessed his intention.

Debbie could not move at all, but she screamed as the device was placed over her erect nipple and a sharp single needle pierced her. Moving away from his first effort Don Michael moved to the sobbing Debbie's other breast. Soon both nipples were sporting a small clean hole.

The large hunk of a man reached into his pocket. Debbie could not move her neck to look down, so she could not see the 3 pound weights at the end of a small strong, yet delicate, chain. However, she certainly felt them, as first one then the other nipple had the chains inserted into the pierced holes. She groaned as her breasts now stretched in an entirely new direction, with the weights pulling towards the floor. Debbie's body was stiff beyond feeling. She was in agony.

Don Michael moved behind her. Taking the water gun her sprayed her bottom once more, refreshing the glistening wet sheen covering her skin on that, most attractive, part of her body. Taking the knife he placed the point of the blade against her. She flinched as her nerves sensed its presence. Again she screamed as he dragged the knife across her bottom leaving, not one, but two cuts, in parallel, spanning 5 inches either side of her anus.

"Now I'm going to whip your arse with a bamboo cane. You know that would be bad enough but you have wet skin with 2 cuts, just waiting to heighten the pain."

"No, oh no, don't," she whimpered. "You son of a bitch," she whispered as she saw him reach for the long slender bamboo cane, and return to his position behind her.

Debbie tensed her body as best she could as she heard the whistle of the cane split the air and stripe her bottom. In her numb state she was able to hear the water splash as the cane struck home, but split seconds later Debbie registered an agonising bolt of sharp pain and yelled so loudly that she thought it was someone else's voice telling her how terrible it was.

"FF.F,FF.F..UCKKKKKKKK!" she screamed.

"Oh yeah, Debs, talk dirty," mocked her captor as he swung back his arm once more and added a second stripe.

For 10 whole minutes Don Michael flogged Debbie's bottom. Stripe after red stripe adorned her bottom as the blood from the cuts mixed with the water to create a highly sensitive, beautiful patch for him to aim at. Debbie could not move at all in her bonds but she screamed and yelled and groaned until, just as she was on the point of blacking out, it stopped. Again she heard a clatter as Don Michael, lustful beyond reason, dropped the cane and almost tore his trousers off.

Debbie could not see his massive knob burst free, but she felt it as it nudged at her pussy. Yet again, on this awful day, Debbie was to be vaginally raped. She was wet on the outside from the water, which was enough to allow the large man to force his cock into her. Penetrated, Debbie screamed. The scream turn to a deep moan as the initial penetration turned to a full impalement and he rammed home the full 9 inches of his erect weapon.

Her sound, secure bondage made it easy for him to shag her as she simply took his full force without moving. He fucked hard and fast, as Debbie panted, wide eyed. The only merciful element was that Don Michael was so full of desire that he quickly came with a loud groan and a final series of mighty thrusts, filling her with spunk.

"Oh yes, fuck me, oh yes, you beautiful girl, DEBBIE……." He screamed her name as if he loved her, and, for a brief few climactic moments maybe he did. He soon came to rest and pulled out of her, disdainfully depositing a trail of seed down the shapely length of her thigh.

Leaving her to stand, bent and stretched in her bonds and painfully shattered, he sat down to look admiringly at his stunning captive.

She was motionless. A tear ran down her cheek and mingled with the cum on her chin. Her eyes were half closed, lost in the acts being performed on her lovely body. Debbie watched as Don Michael got up. He took a box from the wall and approached his young, bound captive. He opened the box. Inside was a set of 3 dildos. He held them up to her.

"Pick one slut, or else I'll use all 3!" he commanded. Debbie looked at the selection as he paraded them in front of her secured head. She could see 1 that had small metal spikes on the surface all facing towards the base. He sensed her looking at that particular one.

"Oh that one is fine going in, all nice and smooth but on its way out those spikes will rip you to shreds," he laughed. The other two were not quite that bad but one was at least 6 inches round and the second one was at least 12 inches long.

"Choose slut, or else it's all of 'em."

Debbie could see his cock twitching into action again before her face. She looked at the dildos again and selected the long phallus to be used on her.

"Good girl," chuckled Don Michael as he placed the box down and took the selected phallus round to Debbie's rear.

"Please don't, no more, please, I hurt so much," she groaned. Her pleas only inflamed Don Michael's desire even more. Debbie felt the large object touch the delicate folds of her pussy and she flinched. She was still damp from when he had fucked her and the initial couple of inches slipped into her easily. She grunted at this new invasion of her cunt.

"Can you feel it bitch, do you want it all?"

Debbie closed her eyes and whimpered softly as inch after additional inch was inserted into her. 6, 7 then 8 inches became 9, 10 then a full 12 inches was fully embedded between the pink folds of her labia. She groaned now as the length of the object impaled her like nothing ever had before.

"Please take it out please."

But Don Michael wasn't finished yet. He reached down and took a wired clip connected to the end of the dildo shaft. This he clipped painfully to her sensitive clitoris.

"Owwww!" she yelped as the teeth of the clip bit into her. He walked back around to face her.

"Enjoy!" he stated simply. With that he flicked a switch on the remote control that he held and the dildo sprung into action. The vibrations sent Debbie wild as she strained against the bonds holding her whole body tight. But what made her moan loudly was the frequent electrical pulse that passed between the phallus and her clitoris. The torture was served with an equal amount of pleasure and pain. Debbie writhed as much as she could, enjoying the deep invasion of her vagina, yet wanting the device removed.

"Take it out, you must take it out, pleeeease."

Don Michael saw her state and began to stroke his now erect again cock. Debbie opened her eyes wide and stared as his hand pumped the long shaft of flesh revealing the purple head, slick and shiny. He began to feel the spunk rising in him once more. Both participants in the erotic scene neared orgasm.

"Oh no, here it comes again," she groaned as he pumped his cock even harder and faster. Sensing her on coming orgasm he moved behind her and just as he was about to shoot his own load he sensed that her climax was almost upon her and rammed home his now erect again knob between her bottom cheeks. She was still moist from the earlier enema but he had to force his way in.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh F..U..C..K," swore Debbie as she felt him deep in her bowels.

Then she came.

And he came.

The mix of agony and ecstasy drove her wild and Debbie gyrated as far as the bondage would allow humping her groin at an unseen object. The vibrator did its job well and the electric shocks simply highlighted her pleasure. He pumped his groin hard 3,4, 5 times emptying the last of his seed into her arse.

Debbie whimpered softly as she felt his cock soften as the essence of his ardour disappeared. He withdrew and Debbie felt his sperm trickle out of her bottom and down the insides of her thigh.

Suddenly she was shocked back to life as the unwelcome impalement of her arse by the vibrating monster between her cheeks carried on fucking her. Having climaxed only seconds earlier her pussy was extremely sensitive and acutely reactive to the onslaught to which she was being subjected. The pleasure from only moments earlier had turned to agony and she begged for relief from its persistent touch.

"Please, please stop it. Ohhhhh, please," but Don Michael simply strutted triumphantly around his captive mocking her situation as the vibrator drove on and on.

Soon Debbie began to writhe again. He watched smiling, embracing the power he held over this beautiful girl. His cock twitched once more as another orgasm consumed her, but he resisted the temptation to screw her arse again.

"Enjoy my little whore, I'll be back for you soon."

"No, please don't leave me, not like this Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

But with that Don Michael left the bound and impaled Debbie alone to enjoy the experience of the unwelcome invader to the utmost.

Two hours later a semi conscious Debbie was released. First her hair was unplatted allowing her aching neckto come free. Then her arms and wrists were released and finally her legs were freed from the spreader bar. Debbie was completely unbound but she could do nothing but lay groaning in agony on the cold warehouse floor. She had certainly repaid the debt for which she had been taken many times over.

* * * * *

It was Tuesday morning and the dawn broke over the Fielding household. A small chink in the curtain of the main bedroom shed a beam of sunlight across a stunning length of naked female flesh. Samantha Fielding slept, still consumed by a deep sleep. Her wrists were fastened high above her head to the top of the bed, and, laying on her back, her beautiful body displayed the whip marks from her experience at the hands of her captors.

sfor
sfor
101 Followers