Captured and Conquered Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia gasped louder, arching her back once more. "Please more Alex, god harder. I'm so close. Please please make me come."

Alex smirked at her plea. Begging always made him hot. He dipped down and ravished her lips, increasing the speed of his motion. Suddenly Lydia's mouth gapped open, and her whole body went rigid. Lydia cried out, and Alex could felt her pussy spasm in orgasm around his cock. With a few quick thrusts, he forced himself as far as he could go and found release with her.

Groaning in satisfaction and felt down on top of her, his hips lodged between her tied legs. Catching his breath he leaned up and looked into her eyes. Brushing her hair out of her face, he imagined running his fingers through the honey hair of Lydia's friend. He needed to find out more information.

Lydia kissed his finger tips as they brushed past her mouth. "That was amazing, you really are a stud."

Alex grinned, and moved to untie her. Lydia's legs flopped down on to the bed once they were no longer tied to the ceiling. She left them wide open, too tired to waste effort to close them.

Alex slid into bed next to her, nuzzling her neck. Thinking about how to bring up best bring up Lydia's friend. Growing impatient with thinking Alex sighed, and took the plunge, "who was that girl with you?"

Lydia's brow wrinkled, "Oh Julia? You wouldn't like her. Too vanilla for your tastes"

"I dunno, lover. I bet I could get her to...loosen up a bit"

Lydia clucked her tongue against her teeth, "naughty, naughty. But good luck honey, not even your silver tongue could charm her panties off."

Lydia rolled on to her side, and pouted at Alex. "Besides, what do you need her for? You've got me. And I for one haven't had my fill of your... dominance. Unless you're not up for it." Lydia giggled, and bit her lip in a manner meant to be seductive, but Alex wasn't paying attention. He couldn't get that girl... Julia... out of his mind. After a moment he recovered, and grinned back at Lydia deciding to take advantage of the opportunity laying naked, and clearly daring him to, in his bed.

"Is that a another challenge, lover? Unwise." Alex smirked, moving over Lydia's body. "I'm going to make you regret those words". With that Alex shoved his hardened cock back into Lydia's stretched pussy. She screamed out, clutching at his arms.

"Oh god, yes. Give it to me hard" Lydia screeched, spreading her legs wider. Alex complied, all while visualizing it was Julia he was fucking. As he pushed into Lydia he began thinking how he could get Julia into his bed. It was going to take time, he decided. And from what little information he gleaned from Lydia, Julia wasn't going to be an easy, or necessarily willing, lay. It didn't matter though, Alex thought as he shoved himself into Lydia. He had to have her. And he had the means to get her. Perhaps she would be a fitting slave for him. It had been awhile since he had a sex slave.

With his mind made up, he focused back on Lydia, thrusting in and out. He reached out and grabbed her wrists and wrenched them above her head. Lydia hissed and moved up to kiss him. He devoured her mouth, forcing her lips open and plunging his tongue into her. This time he didn't bother tying Lydia down. This was going to be a quick, rough fuck.

Lydia started to moan into his mouth, Alex grinned and picked up his pace. Moving his hands down her body, he gripped her thighs, and pushed them even wider apart.

"Keep those legs spread wide, lover. Don't make me tie you down again."

Lydia moaned and fought to keep her legs open as wide as they could go. Satisfied, Alex moved his hands to her breasts pinching and twisting her nipples.

"Yes, god yes. Harder, HARDER" Lydia yelled, clutching at the headboard. Alex shifted his position slightly, roughly thrusting further into her pussy. He could feel her muscles clenching, getting ready for release.

Alex smirked, "You are going to come for me already, Lover?"

Lydia moaned loud and long, mouth open, gasping, "YES, YES, MAKE YOUR SLUT COME".

Alex dipped down and claimed her lips a second time, rewarding her dirty talk, "is this what you need, lover? Do you need me to hold you down and fuck you until you come?"

Lydia frantically nodded her head, words escaping her.

Alex smirked, "Beg."

Alex stilled, positioning his cock just outside of her entrance. Lydia groaned in frustration, fingers clutching at the headboard.

"Please, please. Give it to me. I need it, god I need it. PLEASE."

Lydia's eyes widened, and looked up at Alex imploringly. Small whimpers escaped her mouth, her chest heaving.

Alex leaned down, and nibbled on Lydia's ear, "You're going to scream for me, lover. You know that? Don't worry, I'll fuck you as hard as you need."

With those words, Alex slammed back into Lydia as deep as he could go, roughly thrusting in and out in a frenzy. Lydia gripped the headboard and screamed with satisfaction. Alex reached down, and started rubbing her clit. Suddenly it was all too much. The sensations drove Lydia over the edge, and she screamed Alex's name as she crashed into orgasm. Her mouth gapped open, and her back arched. Alex smirked, and plunged himself as deep as he could go into Lydia's slick pussy, tumbling over into his own orgasm.

Alex collapsed on top of Lydia, breathing heavy. Slowly he pulled his softening cock out, and rolled over to the side. Wrapping his arm around Lydia's stomach, he pulled her close. Lydia sighed, and nestled into him. Idly running his fingers up and down her arm, Alex continued to think about Julia. He had to have her. He could feel the obsession gripping at him, his thoughts consumed with the idea of taking her over and over again. Just as Lydia was beginning to drift off to sleep, she felt Alex lean towards her ear.

"Which university did you say you and your friend attended again, lover?"

Lydia yawned, and before drifting off murmured, "Brightbury. Why?"

Alex, continued stroking her arm, "Oh no reason, lover. Just interested."

As Lydia slept, Alex laid there thinking. Plotting. Once he learned Julia's schedule, it would be easy. It wouldn't take long, he thought. Soon. Soon he would have Julia all to himself, and nothing could keep him from taking her over, and over. Alex settled into his pillow, and fell asleep with a wicked grin on his face.

*********************

Thinking of how he first learned about Julia made Alex ache to see her. Resolutely he stop up from his desk, determined to interact with her, even just for a moment.

He strode down the hall to the room where Julia was held captive and paused outside the door. Gathering all his wits, he opened the door and looked in on her.

Julia was curled on her side, facing the wall. He couldn't tell if she was asleep. He moved closer in the room, watching her.

********************

Julia heard the door creak open, and held her breath. She didn't want to interact with Alex. Being forced to call him master had initially broken something inside of her. But as the days went on, she noticed he was acting different. He didn't just come to fuck her anymore. Mostly he watched her, and in the beginning when he tried to touch she would flinch. That's when she noticed he backed off, and left her. She started forming a plan, and used this reaction to her advantage.

Every time since, Julia kept her talking to a minimum. She occasionally let out a whimper, and tried to cower when Alex approached. After a few times of this, Julia noticed that Alex sometimes left the door open when he came to see her, probably to expedite his retreat when she rejected him. This time, Julia wanted to test something. She heard Alex softly say her name. She slowly rolled over, and looked at him with deadened eyes.

He looked downcast. And had once more left the door open. He came close to her. Julia sat up and drew her knees to her chest, whimpering softly.

Alex came closer to the bed, "Are you hungry?"

Julia didn't look up at him, "Would you me like to be master?"

Alex shook his head, and came to the edge of the bed, "Don't call me master, love. It's not necessary anymore."

Julia shrank away from him. And inched closer to the other side of the bed. Getting up she looked at him. "I just want to please my master."

Alex sat on the corner of the bed, and reached towards her. Julia took a step back. Alex looked pained. "Please love, I won't hurt you like that again. I promise. Don't be frightened."

Julia took another step back. Mock fear widened her eyes. She continued to take steps backwards, past the open door towards her bathroom. Julia noted that Alex didn't seem to notice how close she was to the door leading out of her bedroom.

Once at her bathroom, she looked down at her feet. "If it's okay with you master, I'd like to take a bath."

Alex nodded, and stood up. Walking towards her, he brushed her hair out of her face. She purposely flinched at his touch, wanting to see his reaction. Alex looked hurt, and quickly dropped his hand. Julia backed into the bathroom, not turning around from him until the back of her legs hit the tub in the room. Slowly she turned and started to fiddle with the knobs of the tub.

She heard Alex sigh. "I'll come back later love, maybe we can talk then. Try to get back a little bit of that fire you once had"

Julia didn't answer. Soon she heard the door click closed. A grin spread across her face. He didn't close the door! He didn't even move when she was near it on her way to the bathroom! In this state, it was clear to Julia that his guard was way down. If she could make him believe she was still wounded over his treatment of her the last time he raped her, perhaps she could make it out of here. Perhaps she could slip out of the door before he had a chance to react.

A triumphant smile broke out across Julia's face. A plan was starting to form in her head. Soon she would be out of the clutches of Alex for good...

12