Captured and Enslaved

Story Info
Emory is taken from her home and sold to slave owner Tristan
2.4k words
4.14
50.7k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki07
Nikki07
73 Followers

"Okay, I'll see you soon then?" I said hopefully into the phone receiver.

"See you soon, babe," Lee assured me before ending the call.

I set my phone down, stretching out the kinks in my muscles. If Lee was going to be here soon, I had some preparation to do. I bit my lip in excitement as I bounded off of the couch. A quick search in my bureau revealed my sexy black lace bra and panties. I stripped off my clothes, my eyes lingering briefly on my naked reflection in the mirror. I had small breasts but a great ass and a toned stomach and thighs. Yes, Lee was definitely lucky, I decided. Confidence had never been an issue with me. I got what I wanted in the world of men.

I donned the lingerie, running my hands over the curves the skimpy clothes enhanced. I pulled the elastic band out of my hair, letting it cascade over my shoulders in waves. I touched up my makeup, smiling at the sexy girl in the mirror. Without thinking about it, my hand traveled down to my pussy. I gently brushed my fingers over the satin cloth covering it, relishing the sensitivity. Lee did always like it when I was wet and ready for him.

I laid down on the floor in front of the full length mirror. I watched my fingers as they delved down inside my panties, quickly finding my clit. The sensual picture in the mirror ramped up my arousal by several notches. Slowly, I massaged my clit, savoring the building tingles. I could already feel the wetness sticking to my fingers, but I wasn't finished yet. Carefully, I slid a finger inside my pussy, sucking noises reaching my ears as I slowly fucked myself. The hand on my clit picked up its pace, rubbing the nub back and forth faster and faster. I knew that I should save all of this sexual tension for Lee, but it was too late to stop now. The approaching climax built until the breaking point. I locked eyes with my reflection, seeing the flush in her cheeks and the brightness of her eyes, as well as the sweat dampening her brow. I pushed my finger deep inside and cried out as I came, never taking my eyes off of the writhing girl in the mirror.

I relaxed onto the floor as soon as the orgasm faded. I pulled up my black panties, covering up the smell of my juices that coated my pussy. A damp spot was left on the carpet where I had been lying. Shakily I stood up, trying to fix my disheveled hair and calm my breathing. As I adjusted my bra, I heard the doorbell ring. I grinned at myself and made sure that I looked absolutely stunning.

I flounced to the door and unlocked it, slowly pulling it open.

"Oh fuck," an unfamiliar male voice said.

I screamed as soon as I realized it wasn't Lee. Oh god, I had answered the door in my bra and panties? I shoved it closed, but a heavy boot had already pushed its way in. Other voices clamored behind the man as he slowly pushed the door back against me. I wasn't going to be able to hold them out. Oh where was Lee?

I abandoned the door and raced away, making a break for the back door down the hallway. Strong arms encircled my slim waist when my hand was just inches from the doorknob.

"No! Let me go!" I screamed, kicking at him with my bare feet and beating him with my fists.

"Help me, boys," the man grunted as he turned me around to face two men behind us. Their salacious grins scared me as they each grabbed one of my arms and held me between them.

"What do you want?" I demanded, trying to act unafraid. "Take whatever you want, just leave me alone, and I won't call the police." Of course it was a lie, but I sensed that I was in some deep shit.

"We came for you," the leader said. My heart stopped in my chest. This wasn't a robbery. This was an abduction.

"What?" I asked dumbly.

Instead of answering, he let his eyes roam over my body. I felt heat build up in my chest at his bold gaze. During the struggle, my bra had been shifted, and one nipple was peeking out around the black lace of my bra, but with my arms pinned, I couldn't fix it.

"What do you think, Paul?" One of the men asked the leader.

"I think that he made a good choice with this one," Paul said. His eyes lingered on the triangle of black fabric covering my sex. Oh no, not in front of these men.

Without prelude, he took two steps forward and grabbed my mound with his large, rough hand. I yelped and pushed myself away from him, but his hand followed me as the two men steadied me.

"What have we here?" he mused, arching an eyebrow up at me as he felt the dampness through my panties. "Either our girl here is extremely turned on by rough treatment, or she was in the back room fucking herself."

I burned with shame as he forcefully groped my sex.

"Get your hands off of me," I hissed, allowing some of my indignation and anger to seep out.

Instead of backing off, Paul probed at my entrance with a thick finger, never taking his eyes off of me. I winced at his brutal tactic.

"You don't make the rules around here, slut," he growled. "I do. And I think you need a little attitude adjustment before we take you to the master."

I didn't like the sound of that at all. But I refused to let my fear show in my eyes, though my chin trembled a bit. Paul grinned at my show of bravery.

"Tie her down, boys. I think we have time for a quick lesson." He slapped my pussy, making me gasp.

I kicked and screamed, but it was useless. The two men dragged me back to the bedroom, though I fought ever step of the way. They produced manacles from their jackets and threw me on the bed, shackling my wrists and ankles to each of the four posts. One grabbed my breast and squeezed it hard enough to bring tears to my eyes. When would Lee get here and put a stop to this?

Paul entered the room and began pulling off his gloves, never taking his eyes off of me. I hated the way the three of them looked at me, as if I were nothing more than a piece of meat, a fucktoy.

"Ready for your lesson?" he asked. I scowled back at him in return.

"I didn't come prepared for this, so I left all of my fancy tools at home. But I think we can make do with what we have." He held up two clothespins for me to see.

"What the hell do you think-" My sentence was cut off as he pulled my bra down, twisting it so that it pushed my breasts up.

"Get off of me, you sick bastard!" I screamed, trying to pull free but only managing to make the cuffs bite into my wrists and ankles. The feeling of helplessness threatened to overtake me, but I pushed it away, determined not to cry in front of these perverts.

I whimpered in pain as he clamped the clothespins to my exposed nipples, batting them gently back and forth, sending new shocks of pain through my breasts.

"You like that?" he breathed huskily. I defiantly shook my head no, blinking away the tears that had gathered behind my eyes.

"You'd better get used to it," he advised me. He moved down the bed to my lewdly spread legs. Without ceremony, he pulled my panties down and ripped the flimsy material apart. I stared at the ceiling, trying to distance myself from my humiliating predicament.

The flick of a warm, wet tongue against my clit brought me back to reality. I thrashed around on the comforter, screaming obscenities at him. Never in my life had I felt so violated, and to be pinned down here and abused by these strangers was too much.

He dragged his rough tongue up my slit, making me arch up off of the bed, away from him.

"Don't fight it, slut. You know you love it. You're already dripping wet for me."

I shook my head and opened my mouth to contradict him when a rag was forced between my teeth and tied behind my head. With disgust, I realized that it was one of my long stockings. He must have plucked it out of the dirty wash pile, because it tasted foul and smelled even worse. Paul's tongue wormed its way into my pussy, slowly fucking in and out of my dripping hole. I bit down on the rag and tried not to concentrate on how good it felt. Think of Lee, I told myself. Don't betray Lee.

Paul sucked my clit into his mouth and I moaned through the gag.

"That's right, sweetheart, just let go."

No! I would not allow this bastard to make me come for him! I wouldn't let myself be aroused. But as his tongue continued to work its magic, I began to panic. The arousal welled up within me, defying my mental commands. My body would only listen to the fickle part between my legs. The part that Paul was manipulating so successfully.

With a suppressed scream, I came. I could feel the juices running out of me, only to be lapped up by Paul's dirty tongue.

"See, was that so hard?" he asked, wiping his glistening chin off on his sleeve. I sobbed, the tears dripping into the dirty sock in my mouth. How could I have come? What kind of a slut was I to come on my abductors tongue?

"One more thing before we go. Matt, take off that gag. I want to hear her scream for this one."

The sock was untied and pulled out of my mouth. I was still crying, but desperately trying to get it under control. I must not show weakness before these men, or it would only be worse for me.

The pressure of something thick and hard against my asshole jolted all thoughts of tears from my mind.

"Ahhhh!" I cried as he stabbed into me. Looking down, I realized that he was shoving a fucking dildo up my virgin asshole.

"Turns out I did remember one of my fun toys after all," he grinned at me. I was about to deliver a nasty reply when he shoved half of it up inside me. The pain was incredible as I was unbearably stretched.

"Slut, this is nothing," Paul laughed. "Wait until you see what your master will have shoved up inside you. Then you'll have the right to scream like that." With a mighty push, the dildo sank up to its hilt. I twisted back and forth on the bed, trying to escape the pain, but to no avail. I finally rested on the comforter, glaring at my tormenter through the tears in my eyes.

"I swear, when I get out of this, I will have your ass hauled to jail, where you can spend the next ten years having your ass violated," I gritted out between clenched teeth.

"Keep that up," he said, spanking me between my legs and jolting the ass plug. I gasped as it moved within me. He stood up from the bed, and with disappointment, I realized that he wasn't going to take it out.

"Get her up," he snapped at the men. "We need to leave."

No, we couldn't leave! How would Lee find me then? How would anyone find me then? I had to stall them, even if it meant more humiliation for me, though I didn't know if that were possible. I had been groped, undressed, forced to cum, and I had what felt like a burning pole ramrodded up my ass.

"Wait stop," I said as my arms and legs were freed, leaving behind red welts on my smooth skin. They paid no attention.

"I can't walk with this thing up my ass," I whined, desperately trying to think of a way to slow them down.

"She's right," Paul surprised me by saying. "Jordan, will you do the honors?"

Strong hands picked me up, and I found myself slung over the shoulder of one of the men, my naked ass in the air and my upper body draped down his broad back. I winced as the clothespins were scraped off of my nipples

"Put me down!" I shouted, infuriated at their treatment of me. They paid no attention as they left the room, carrying me to the front door. I tried to grab onto anything I could, but my hands only reached picture frames. Still, I ripped them off the walls and slammed them into my carrier's back.

"Shit, Paul, there's a car," Matt hissed.

A car? I gathered my breath to scream as loudly as I could. It must be Lee.

A hand clamped over my mouth before I could shout for help. "Next time, try to keep that important information away from the captive, all right smartass?" Paul snapped. "Out the back door, now."

They ran down the hallway towards the door. Jordan's shoulder jutted into my stomach as he ran, leaving me too short of breath to make any significant cry for help.

As we left the house and plunged into darkness, I could see that they had parked on the side of the house, where prying eyes wouldn't see them. Jordan whipped me off of his shoulder and set me on unsteady legs. Gravel dug into the soles of my bare feet as the dildo in my ass shifted.

"Lee he-"

A wadded up ball of cloth was shoved into my open mouth, cutting off all sound. A slap, probably from Paul, landed on my cheek, knocking my head sideways. Dazed, I felt myself dragged backwards and thrown into the back of the SUV. Before I could get up, a hood was pulled over my head and the door slid shut, obscuring any view of my home or Lee. The engine roared to life and I screamed through my gag as the vehicle pulled away from the unsuspecting neighborhood.

Nikki07
Nikki07
73 Followers