Captured Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you to do something so do it." He said into her ear.

The breath on her ear made her shiver. The spanking had aroused her and he was so close, so close and so naked. He let her go and she knelt down to finish washing him. She rubbed the towel over his cock, which jumped at the touch, she went up and down it a couple of time before going to his balls and quickly rubbing them.

She stood and he handed her a bottle of shampoo. She reached her hands up and had to stand on her toes and even then she could just reach his head.

He took the time to watch her face, as it was so close to his. He suddenly could no longer resist, he took her face in his hands, which stunned her, then lowered his lips to hers. Her lips were soft and smooth and they moved against his with a fevered passion. He pulled away and stepped out of the shower, leaving her wanting more.

The next day he decided it was time that she actually do something sexual so he took her down to Dominick's floor.

"What's up man? Oh hey Rachael." She bowed like Adam had told her.

"You may speak." He added as she stood.

"Hi Dominick."

"Come on in guys, Ginger and I were just watching TV."

"I would like to take Ginger up on the offer she made the other day." Ginger must have heard because she came running into the room.

"Really I get to play with her already?"

"Yes, she needs to experience sex without being penetrated yet so I figured this would be a good idea."

Ginger took Rachael by the hand and led her into the living room. The two men followed and sat on the couch. Ginger slid her hands over Rachael's body, Rachael looked at Adam for help but he didn't have any emotion on his face. Suddenly Rachael felt Ginger kiss her; the feeling of a woman's kiss was strange to her. Ginger tried to remove her top but Rachael shoved the girl back. Both the men stood and Adam grabbed Rachael and pulled her away from Dominick who looked furious.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked her, his voice deep and angry.

"I can't do this, I can't do that with a women." She cried.

"What did I tell you before? I ask you to do something you do it!" He yelled and his hand came down across her check.

She was glad he was holding her up or she would have fallen from the force.

"Adam get her out of here." Dominick demanded. "I told you what I think of her and this just reinforces it."

"She's only been here a week, she'll be better." Adam pleaded although he didn't know why; someone lower than him shouldn't be talking to him like this.

"There is no reason you should have the top floor any more, you're going crazy, choosing girls who aren't right for this world. You're acting like a child. Leave now."

"Fine, Rachael apologize now."

"Ginger I'm sorry I didn't mean to, I just have never done that with a woman."

"It's fine sweetie." Ginger said nicely, to which Dominick glared at her. "What? I think you're overreacting. Adam's right she has only been here for a week, give her time and she'll be a great sub."

"Go to your room." Dominick demanded Ginger. She just sighed and gave Rachael a smile and a what can I do kind of shrug.

His fingers dug into her skin as her dragged her back upstairs.

"Don't think you're getting away with this."

"I'm sorry, I really am. Ow! You're hurting me!"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear it."

He shoved her down to the floor then reached above his head to grab a rope attached to a cuff. She tried to stand but he pushed her back down then attached the cuff to her wrist.

"What are you doing?" She screeched trying to get the cuff off but he quickly attached the other one.

After tightening the ropes she hung from the ceiling, her feet barely touching the ground. He stripped her clothes and threw them into a pile.

"Please let me down sir." She struggled to stay on her toes and her breathing was already ragged.

"I wish you would just submit then I wouldn't have to do this but yet again...you do look delicious."

He could see the tears slide down her pink cheeks and for a second he wanted to untie her.

He shook the thought from his head and crouched in front of her.

She could feel the leather straps digging into her wrists, her shoulders straining, but yet her pussy was dripping.

He contemplated what to do to her, he did it with every new sub make them wait and they become nervous; they know something will happen but never when...

After a few minutes of playing through the scene in his head he stood up and walked over to a locked trunk. He pulled a key from a chain on his neck and unlocked it.

Rachael tried to see what he was doing but could only turn enough to see that he was kneeing down. Then she felt the sting across her ass, she screamed from the sudden pain. He walked around so she could see him, he held a whip. He traced it down between her breasts and stomach then snapped it back; perfectly hitting her right breast. She moaned in both pleasure and pain; she had never been more aroused.

"You like this don't you?" He asked with a smug grin on his face. When she didn't answer he hit her again. "Answer me slut!"

"Yes sir!" The answer came from some savage beast inside her, she almost begged him to hit her again. He walked up to her, so close she could feel his breath on her skin. He was getting hard.

"You're a little whore aren't you." He stated and before she could answer he thrust two of his fingers into her cunt. She threw her head back and moaned, never had she been touched like this.

He let out a low growl as his fingers met the tightness of her pussy; she was on fire and soaking wet. Her breathing came in shallow gasps as he pumped his fingers in and out. She was whimpering, pushing herself onto his fingers, it was all she could think about. He rubbed his thumb on her clit making her pull against the ropes. He wondered how much longer it would be before she came.

Her cunt squeezed his fingers as her breathing increased even more; she was so close. He slowed his fingers and she groaned.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes." She cried. He slapped her.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes sir."

"Better. Now beg for it." Her eyes, which were shut before, shoot open. "You heard me. Beg."

"I-" She wanted to cum, she wanted it more than anything but she didn't know what to say.

"You what?" He asked. She could feel her body shaking, her skin was on fire, and the things he was doing to her body already. She let go.

"Please sir, let me cum, make me cum. I want you to make me cum. Please sir, please!"

"Good slut." He plunged his fingers into her at the same time he started to suck on her clit. Her orgasm hit her and she cried out. Her back arched against the restraints and her toes curled. As she slowly came back he withdrew from her and stood up. Before she could even regain her breath he unbuckled the cuffs around her wrists. Her legs could not support her and she slumped to the ground.

"You did better than I thought you would. Are you okay?" He asked as he picked her up. She nodded but her eyes were glazed over and her breath was still ragged.

"Why don't you go lay down and take a nap, we'll talk after." He laid her down and kissed her forehead. He had never seen anyone so beautiful, her cheeks were flush, her lips a bright red, her whole body had relaxed, her nipples were still hard and such a lovely pink.

He needed to talk to Dominick.

"Is Dominick here?" He asked Ginger, who had answered the door on her hands and knees.

"He's currently...preoccupied. But you can wait." She said, her deep blue eyes stared at him as he stood over her. "And I could keep you company." As she said this she looked directly at his still hard cock.

"I think I'll come back later. And Ginger I'm sorry about earlier."

"Nothing to be sorry for, she doesn't know what to do yet. Believe me I did much worse when I first began. I could talk to her if you wanted, tell her some things about all of this."

"I was planning to do that when she wakes up but maybe I'll still have you talk to her too."

"Wake up?"

"I gave her a little punishment for what she did but she seemed to like it instead."

"I'd love to here that story."

"Not now I have some things to do."

"Of course, see you later sir." She ran her hand over his cock.

"Bye Ginger." He said with a laugh.

He made his way down to the main floor and into the kitchen; another Catcher was there his name was Jared. He hadn't been at breakfast yesterday morning. He was leaning against the counter while his sub ate at the table.

"Hey Adam, I heard about your new girl."

"Yeah, did Dominick tell you?"

"Who else. I also heard about what she did."

"Already? Jeez does anything stay secret around here?"

"Don't worry about it, it's not nearly as bad as some of the other things that have been done."

"I know and I should have known it was to early to have her do something with someone else."

"Well good luck with her, maybe I'll get to met her soon." Jared turned to the girl at the table. "Up." He commanded and she stood. "Let's go." She started to walk towards the stairs. He waved a goodbye to Adam and followed her. Adam grabbed a couple things from the fridge and went back to the room. Rachael was exciting the bathroom when he entered; she looked away from him and hurried to sit down on the bed.

"I brought you a couple snacks."

"Thank you." She said as he handed them to her. He sat down next to her.

"I want to talk to you about some things."

"Okay."

"Well I figured we could start with any questions you have."

"I don't really know what to ask."

"Anything you have thought of since you have gotten here."

"Okay. What determines what floor you're on?"

"Quality and Quantity. The more girls you catch and the better they are the higher you rise."

"So you're the best one here?"

"I guess."

"How many girls have you...taken?"

"21."

"21?"

"Yes."

She popped a chip into her mouth.

"What about who gets to talk?"

"The longer you've been here the more privileges you get. It also depends on how submissive you are, how you act around others. If you can handle yourself your master will give you complete permission. It also determines whether you can go places by yourself."

"What level am I?"

"2, you have accessible permission. You can get permission from me to speak to others."

"How do I get permission?"

"Everyone of us has a different signal, you would have to kneel in front of me and raise your hand."

"What about if I'm alone with you, do I still have to do it?"

"Not if we're talking like this but any other time then yes."

"What are other things that are different between all of you?"

"We all train differently, we use different techniques and methods. We all use different signals and levels of aggression."

"What do all the names mean, like what do I call you?"

"When you address me you call me sir, no matter what; it is a big disgrace if we're in front of others and you don't say it. But if you're talking to others you can call me your master or your Dom."

"There's a lot to know."

"You'll learn."

"Is there anything else I should know?"

"Just that your job is to submit to me, to pleasure me before yourself. Once you have more control over your body then it will be easier."

"I'm kind of glad I got you."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just surprised that I actually am starting to like the person that kidnapped me. I like you more than the other Doms I've met in the house."

She did like him, a lot actually. She had noticed his bright blue eyes, his dark hair and slightly angular face, and she had noticed his absolutely powerful body. His hand was at least twice the size as hers and he was probably a foot or more taller. And she couldn't wait till he needed to use those strong shoulders to make her submit.

"Anymore other questions?" He asked after an awkward pause in the conversation.

"How old are you?"

"I'm 34."

"You're 10 years older then me? Oh god. I did not think you were 34."

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, I actually um..." She was blushing. "I like older men."

"Was your previous boyfriend older?"

"How do know about him?"

"I broke into your house."

"I should probably be upset by that."

" How old was he?"

"27and I was barely 20."

"Do you mind me asking what happened?"

She sighed. "He was just...wrong. I never felt myself around him."

Suddenly a bright light flashed and a beeping noise emitted from a box.

"What's that?"

"Police alarm."

"The police are here?"

"Yeah they come every once and a while. They know something is going on here but they don't know what."

"What do we do?"

"We have to act normal, here hurry up and follow me. You swear you won't say anything or try to break for it."

"Swear."

They ran down the stairs and he brought her into a living room type of area.

"Just relax and play along."

They sat down on a couch, he took her hand just as a few cops police officers walked into the room.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. We just came by to check some things out."

"Is there something wrong." Dominick appeared behind them, he looked angry but not afraid of the men.

"We just had a complaint, nothing serious."

In the room with them were 3 other 'couples'.

Rachael was shaking she was so nervous. Her palms were sweating also and Adam's hand was slippery against hers. She didn't want to tell the police anything, she knew it would just get Adam in trouble and she defiantly didn't want that. Although he had kidnapped her he hadn't hurt her, had he?

But this was her chance. She just had to stand up and walk behind them. They were safety and she was the ball flying in the air; did she choose to land in the goal or in the open field? Something held her back, not just Adam's body blocking her but Adam himself. She didn't feel hatred towards him, she didn't think he was a mean person; she didn't want something bad to happen to him. But shouldn't she?

One of the officers walked over to her, she stared up at him waiting for what he was going to say. Adam moved so that he she was behind him a little more. Was he doing it to protect her or was he trying to keep her from running?

"Is everything okay here miss?"

She panicked and opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. Adam's hand clenched hers harder and she choked out an answer. " Everything's fine." She said with a fake smile.

"Sir do you think you could stand up for us." The officer asked Adam.

"Of course." He reluctantly let go of her hand so he could stand.

"Could you go stand over there." The officer pointed near Dominick.

"Sure."

Ginger slid next to Rachael and took her hand, which she was glad for.

"Hey just calm down, everything will be fine." Ginger whispered in her ear.

"If you could come outside with us now." Said another officer who was addressing Adam and Dominick. They followed the officers out.

"What did they do?" Rachael asked.

"I don't know. Hold on let me ask." She went over to a man across the room. Rachael couldn't hear what she said as she knelt on the floor and bowed her head low but she knew that Ginger must have been getting permission to speak. Ginger looked up at him after he said something. Then Ginger and the man both stood and walked over to Rachael.

When he sat down next to her she turned all her attention to him. Her hands went to his knees and she got really close when she talked.

"Matt do you know what's going on?"

"I guess someone tipped off the police that Adam and Dominick had something to do with a prostitute ring but they don't have any evidence." His eyes went to Rachael. "Are you Adam's new girl?"

She didn't know if she should answer, she tapped on Ginger's shoulder and asked. "Yeah go ahead." Ginger told her.

"Yes I am." She replied. He looked her up and down then whispered something into Ginger's ear. Ginger got up and went to another group of people. Matt moved next to her.

"So what do you think about all this?"

"It's...different."

"Yeah, how long have you been here?"

"A little more than a week."

"And you already know you need permission to speak, I understand why Adam's on top."

"How did you know that's what I asked her?"

"I had a feeling. You're really beautiful, has Adam given you to anyone else yet?"

"He umm... tried to but I guess I wasn't ready."

"Maybe sometime you'd like to come play with me. I'm on the 3rd floor in cause you ever want to stop by."

"I could ask Adam."

"You're already such an obedient slut." His words shocked her. " God you're making me so hard." He moaned so that only she could hear.

"Get away from her." Adam growled. He had suddenly appeared next to them. Blood ran from his lip and his eye was swollen, his clothes covered in dirt. She jumped up, concern all over her face.

"Are you okay?" She asked not even thinking.

"Did I say you could speak?" His anger hurt her; she was only trying to find out if he was all right.

"No sir."

"I didn't think so." His tone was harsh. She was on the brink of tears. "Are you going to ask or not?"

She sank to her knees and raised her hand.

"You may speak."

She jumped from her knees. "Are you okay sir?"

"I'm fine, why are you talking to him?"

"He started talking to me sir and then I asked Ginger if she thought it was okay for me to answer and she said it was."

"What do you want?" He asked Matt.

"I was just wondering if you'd given her to anyone else, I'd like to have her sometime."

Adam thought about what to do. "How about right now?"

Adam sat in a chair a few feet away; he had cleaned off his face and changed his clothes. Rachael sat on the floor in front of Matt.

"You can do anything but fuck her."

"Why can't I fuck her?"

"Virgin." Adam said simply, not an once of emotion in his voice.

"No way!"

"I know."

"Oh god how have you not taken it yet."

"She isn't ready."

" Has she ever given a blowjob?"

"Slut, have you ever given a blowjob?"

"No sir." She said nervously.

"Oh this is going to be good." Matt exclaimed.

"Start whenever you like."

Matt walked around her in circles, she didn't move but he wanted her to so he could punish her.

"Undress." Matt liked simple commands. She took off her clothes.

"All fours." She got on her hands and knees, her ass in the air.

"Adam does she have a cum word?"

"Not yet."

"Too bad." She didn't know what a cum word was.

He picked up a whip and ran it down the curve in her back.

"Slut, raise your ass higher." As she did he brought the whip down on her ass.

She cringed. His hand went to her stunned ass and rubbed the redness he had created. He whipped her a total of ten times, her ass had became a bright red and she could feel how wet she was.

She stole a glance at Adam who was sitting and watching, he was already staring at her face when she turned her head.

"Matt, I think you need to punish her more severely."

Matt then noticed she had moved. "I agree." He grabbed the chains that connected to the ceiling except they were not the same ones Adam had used on her earlier. First he hooked her ankles then her hands all together behind her back then hooked then to the chains on the ceiling. He hoisted her up a few feet off the ground until she was eye level with his crotch. He grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look at him.

So you have never sucked a cock."

"No sir."

"Ever touched one?"

"Yes sir."

"You're such an innocent little bitch that I bet it was Adam's wasn't it?"

"Yes sir."

"So the only cock you've ever touched was your master's?"

"Yes sir."

"Tell me about it."

"The cock itself or me touching it?"

"You touching it."

"Master had me wash him in the shower so I had to wash his cock too."