Captured Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His head lifted as his fingers lightly brushed her there, stirring the tiny curls, all the while watching her expressive face. She struggled harder as his fingers parted her plump lips to discover her dewy folds, and she moaned softly as he lightly stroked her melting flesh.

He took advantage of her parted lips, slanting his mouth over hers, his teeth nibbling her lower lip as his fingers tormented her between her splayed thighs. His other hand released her wrists, and her small hands hesitantly slid through the silken black waves as she drowned in his kiss, his softly caressing mouth and fingers coaxing a shameful response from her. She arched against him as his finger found her gate, circling it before easing up into her damp heat. She squirmed as his finger gently explored her tightness, stretching her around the invading digit as he sought deeper and deeper. Her thighs quivered as he slid another finger up inside of her, her body soon adjusting to the uncomfortableness of his fingers exploring deep in her pussy.

She bucked on his hand, her eyes widening when without warning he thrust his fingers deep inside of her, tearing through her maidenhead. Tears filled her eyes at the stinging sensation as her fingers clawed his back.

"Shh," he murmured against her lips as he gazed down at her dazed blue eyes. "The pain will be over soon."

She whimpered as his fingers began moving inside of her, caressing her, drawing from her untutored body an unwilling response as ripples of sensation began to flood through her. His lips traced her jaw and nibbled at her lips as his thumb found her pink nub.

She was moaning softly, her fingers clinging to him as she writhed on his hand, a coiling tension building low in her belly.

"Please," she gasped, unsure whether she was asking his to stop this madness, and groaned when his fingers withdrew from her. She felt him fumble between their bodies and she shook her head side to side, her breathing shallow, the tips of her breasts rasping pleasurably against his linen shirt. Her fingers slid up beneath his shirt, exploring the sinewy muscle of his broad back rippling just below the skin, glorying in the feel of the silken warmth. "Please."

"Patience, little one," he breathed against her ear as he drew her thighs up over his arms.

She pushed down on him when finally she felt his fingers return to the damp folds between her thighs, her body craving his knowing caresses.

"Oh," she cried as she felt her damp folds speared by something larger than his fingers. "What-"

Her cry was cut off as his mouth closed over hers, and her nails dug into his back as he pushed against her tight resistance. Tears trickled down her cheeks as he withdrew slightly before sliding even deeper inside of her, stretching her, impaling her on his hardness.

"Don't," she cried, tearing her mouth from his as he thrust deeper, forcing her virgin flesh to yield as he sunk further into her inch by inch with a relentless determination that left her gasping for breath.

She beat her fists against his chest as he sunk in her to the hilt, refusing her pleas to stop as he slid those last few inches.

His breathing was laboured as he stilled inside of her, letting her adjust to the feel of him filling her. She was exquisite, slick and tight, like a clenched fist gripping his straining shaft. His fingers brushed back the damp blonde curls from her face as she gazed up at him with hurt eyes.

"Trust me," he murmured huskily. "Soon you will feel nothing but pleasure." She gasped as his hands imprisoned her waist and he lifted her off of the table. She hooked her ankles together as she clung to him, unconsciously clenching around him as he carried her to the bed and drawing a moan from him.

He walked several steps on his knees on the bed before finally lowering her to the mattress and sinking on top of her. His hands slid down over her hips to grasp her bottom as he slowly began to move in her with long, smooth strokes.

Soon the uncomfortableness of having him deep inside of her began to recede, and slowly her arms crept up around his shoulders, her fingers delving into the thick black mane at his nape as he stretched her around him with each driving thrust.

He mouth captured a taut nipple as his hand slid between their bodies as he sought to drive her to the heights of pleasure.

She tipped her head back, encouraging the caress of his mouth as she shuddered around the impaling length of him. She was lost to everything by the frenzy his driving shaft awoke in her as his knowing fingers tormented her there, causing her to buck and writhe on his thrusting shaft.

Her head was rolling from side to side as he slammed into her, the urgency of his strokes driving her further and further in a spiral of sensation.

Her nails raked down her back as an explosion tore through her, her tight pussy rippling around him as he speared her, driving her peak further and further as she came beneath him.

He lunged inside of her, his control snapped as he drove into her damp heat, all her resistance melted as he slid inside of her tight warmth. She gasped and writhed beneath him as he slammed into her, spearing her, forcing her to accept his domination as he rode her hard.

Soon it was too much, and he spurted his seed into her womb, his body shuddering as his jerking thrusts slowed to a halt, his damp forehead pressed against hers.

"I knew you would be like this, soft and warm and willing." He kissed her slowly, and she lay beneath him, reality slowly returning to her dazed senses. "Ever since I first saw you buying ribbons in the market place."

"You-you planned this," she gasped, struggling out from beneath his heavy weight. He rolled off of her, letting her go, and she stumbled to her feet, her eyes searching hastily for her discarded gown.

She finally spied it crumpled on the floor and she quickly snatched it up, unaware of the alluring eyeful she was giving the amused pirate as he lay with his hands behind his head. She held it up against her breasts and turned around to face him.

He lay leisurely on the bed, uncaring of his nudity and a blush warmed her cheeks as she caught sight of the long, thick glistening shaft laying along his thigh and she hastily lowered her lashes.

"Carly," he murmured, and her eyes rose to his, outraged.

"You even know my name!" she cried out desperately. "Yet I do not know yours, even though you – you-"

"Daemon." He said quietly, his hand patting the bed beside him but she refused to heed him. "My crew know me as Raven."

His eyes narrowed dangerously as she backed slowly toward the door and she gasped in horror as he moved swiftly from the bed. Her fingers closed around the doorknob just as he caught her, easily lifting her up off her feet and carrying her over to the bed. He tossed her down onto it's softness, the breath rushing from her lungs as she lay before him, her golden mane spread out beneath her.

He towered over her, hands on hips as he surveyed her swollen lips and dazed sky-blue eyes. "You forget, little one. You are my captive now. There is no escape for you."

"Bastard," she said with all the haughtiness she could muster, and he threw back his head and laughed.

12