Captured Ch. 02

Story Info
Antonia is banged by three men; Olivia pleases her customer.
1.2k words
4.08
38.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonia had drifted off to sleep, her arms aching and her legs cramped from being bent for so long. She had drifted off to sleep with her juices trailing down to her butt crack, with the memory of Olivia fresh on her body.

In her dream, her pussy was being fingered roughly, her juices sloshing around the person's fingers. Someone was playing with her nipples, twisting them and wrapping their tongue around it. That person seemed to be Olivia, but everything was blurry. Suddenly, the person stuck his whole hand into her vagina, creating a burning sting.

Antonia snapped her eyes open, the fatigue of her body crushing down on her. There was a man, the man who was with Olivia, pumping his large cock into her tight cunt. There was another man of the same built grabbing and pulling her large 36DD breasts, while another nudged the tip of his cock on her lips. Antonia let out a scream as her foggy brain registered the situation. The man next to her face shoved his thick member in, silencing the young woman. This man wore an eye mask similar to the man at her pussy, except this one's was blue with white swirls and his was red with yellow thunderbolts next to his eyes.

"Look who's awake," red-mask snarled, shoving his penis deep within Antonia's cunt. His rough movements made Antonia jerk on the chains, her breasts bouncing up and down. The man who was grabbing her breasts had a green striped eye mask, and a crazy grin on his face as he mauled the woman's milky breasts, pulling and squeezing her soft flesh.

Red-mask gripped Antonia's ass tightly as he rammed into her, his cock pushing painfully at her cervix before almost pulling it out, then thrusting it back in again. Antonia moaned into blue-mask's cock, her lips sliding smoothly over the black man's cock. The man grasped her long wavy hair and pushed her head towards his balls, pushing his cock down her throat.

Suddenly, green-mask crawled beneath her, wrapping his arms around her chest, just below her breasts. He brought one leg up, aiming his cock at the tight bud between her ass. Without warning, he shoved his thick member in, tearing her hole. Antonia screamed, and blue-mask shot his load into her open mouth, shaking his cock on purpose to let his semen splatter all over her face. When he was done ejaculating, he continued to fuck her mouth.

Meanwhile, red-mask had already came into her pussy, his cum running behind her to her ass, mixing in with blood as it dripped onto the cold cellar floor. Green-mask had wrapped both his legs around Antonia's hips, his heavy weight pulling on the woman as he fucked her tight asshole. His weight put even more strain on Antonia's arms as her chains creaked against the overhead bar. Tears streamed down her eyes as all three men came into her holes, then pulling out to spray cum all over her body. When they were done with her, they wiped their cocks clean on her beautiful brown hair. The men laughed and went over to a small control panel and adjusted the chains, shortening them so Antonia could stand upright. Before the men left, green-mask pulled out a camera and snapped a few pictures of cum-covered Antonia.

_______________________________

Meanwhile, Olive was in another cellar room, her wrists tied behind her back, a long rope collar around her neck. Her eyes were half closed in ecstasy as she fucked a man, one of her many customers. His hands grabbed her thin waist and brought her down hard, making her red ass slap his balls.

"Oh master, please, please cum in me," she moaned, her small breasts juggling as she bounced up and down on the man's cock. "Please, I can't hold it anymore. I want your sweet cum to fill my pussy, I want it so bad..." Her voice was hoarse. This was her third customer that day, and she had been screaming in pleasure since 9 AM.

"You want it that bad bitch?" the man grunted, quickening his pace.

"Oh yes!! Please! I'm, I'm about to come, master, so please cum with me!!" Olivia shouted, throwing her head back. Her bodies were starting to show signs of an orgasm. Any second now, she would explode into a deep sea of pleasure.

"Take my cum, bitch, take it all in!" the man grunted, sitting Olivia deep on his cock as he released his cum into her womb. Olivia screamed as she came, her body jerking excitedly, her tongue hanging out, panting. When the man lifted her from his cock, both their juices spilled from her pussy, running down her legs.

The man was breathing hard as he stared at beautiful Olivia, sitting with her knees spread and cum pooling around her cunt. "Let's do it again," he gasped, his face red. Olivia gave him a sweet smile.

"Sorry Mister, but you paid for an hour. If you want more, you'd have to schedule another appointment. Right now, you should go home and fuck your wife." The man frowned, his face reddening as his secret was exposed.

"Don't worry, Mister," Olivia said, climbing off the bed, her rope collar trailing after her. "Your wife called last week and scheduled an appointment at noon today. She's on the women's side of the cellar." Olive nudge the door open with her shoulders and walked out.

She walked down the dark hallway, standing on tiptoes to peek into the other rooms. She saw some truly exciting scenes. The girls here were really good. If only my hands were untied, she thought. Her mind wandered to the woman chained in the cellar room, wondering how she was doing. She missed that woman. She did pleasurable things to her with that tongue. She would be with that woman her whole life if she could. But alas, she couldn't. Olivia was bound to the masters. If she dared escape or go against them, her life would end, like that girl she knew.

Olivia shook her head, continuing to the bathroom to get rid of all this gunk. She was really tired of not being able to use her hands. A small punishment for attacking one of the masters. Olive had learned her lesson that night, receiving a vicious gang bang by ten masters.

The cellar hallway was a square. A never-ending square. Eventually, Olivia ended back at where she started, missing the bathroom. She cursed, then curiously looked at the door without a window, where the woman was kept.

One of the slaves walked by, two metal clips fastened to her nipples. Olivia called out to her.

"Hey, can you untie my wrists for me? I'm supposed to give a hand job but my last master forgot to untie me," Olivia lied. The girl struggled with it but eventually got her free. Olivia shook her arms out, relieved to be able to use her hands again.

"Thanks honey," she said, giving the girl a hard kiss on the lips, tasting cum. The girl returned her kiss and swirled her slender finger in her pussy, extracting the remaining cum. She put it in her mouth.

"No problem. Have fun."

Olivia watched her go, then pulled the door open. When she got in, she gasped. The woman was covered in cum, and her head was drooped, probably falling asleep. Olivia closed the door behind her and walked over to the woman, gazing at her beautiful, used body. She touched her breast softly, swiping some cum off and putting it in her mouth.

"Don't worry, Miss, I'll have you cleaned up real good."