Captured Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, never."

"Did he rape you Ms. McPherson, in any way?"

"No."

"So he never touched you?"

"He touched me but it wasn't rape."

"Do I need to give the definition of rape miss?"

"No. I'm telling you that I consented to everything he did to me."

~~~

"Mr. Creston we need to ask you a few questions regarding what happened."

"Okay."

"First of all, did you rape Ms. McPherson?"

"You'd have to ask her."

"Someone is asking her but we need you answer. In your opinion did you ever rape Rachael McPherson?"

"No."

~~~

"Did Mr. Creston ever assault you? Did he ever hit you or beat you?"

"No."

"So he never hit you at all?"

"He hit me but yet again...consensual." Rachael said with a blush.

The officers that sat across the table looked generally confused.

"Was Mr. Creston the only one that ever did anything to you?"

"No, there was the man that cut me up. And Matt, I don't know his last name but I consented to him too."

"Okay. Is Matt the man that brought you in here the other day?" One of the officers asked.

"Yes."

"Matthew Lowes, he was involved with everything too." One officer said to the other.

"Do you know what's going to happen to him?"

"No not yet anyways."

~~~

"So you're saying everything you did to her she consented to?"

"That's what I just said."

"And she would say the same?"

"I think so."

"Okay. That's it for now."

"When do I get to see her?"

"Who said you were going to at all?"

"I made a deal. I tell you all about the house and how to get Frank Fertanelli and you let me go on a misdemeanor charges."

"We haven't to it yet, we still have to compare what she said to what you just told us."

"I just want to see her. I haven't been allowed to see her since she was brought back."

"Sorry but I can't do that."

"Why not? Please, I don't even care if she can see me or hear me or touch me I just need to see her."

"Fine, come with me."

She looks so tired, he thought. And why had they put her in an interrogation room? She had done nothing wrong, nothing wrong at all but everything wrong had happened to her.

"Has she been sleeping?" Adam asked Rachael's mother who was also in the room, along with two officers.

"No not at all."

He looked back through the glass; she looked sad too, depressed and withdrawn.

"She wakes up screaming for you." Gretchen, Rachael's mom, said.

"What?"

"She misses you. I don't understand why but she does."

"Does she talk to you about me?"

"She has tried, that's the only time she seems happy but I tell her not to say anything. I don't want to hear about what you did to her."

"I'm sorry I kidnapped her but I never hurt her."

"You've got her mentally hooked on you and physically cut up. How can you say you didn't hurt her?"

"It was my job, to make her mine. Not the stabbing part, I truly didn't know about that and would have done anything to stop it if I had."

"That's your excuse, that it was your job? What kind of excuse is that?"

"A bad one I know. I really wish I had met her differently, it would make everything so much easier."

"She told me that she loves you."

"And I love her."

Rachael looked up at the window, her face scrunched into a confused look. She turned to the officer in the room with her. Adam couldn't her ask the officer who was on the other side of the glass or the officer tell her who it was. But he did she her smile and walk to the window,

"Please let me talk to her." Adam begged the officers and her mother.

"Don't hurt her anymore please." Gretchen said as she nodded to the officers, who then went and opened the door to the room.

"Adam!" Rachael jumped into his arms, laughing and crying all while trying to say something to him.

"I love you Rachael." Adam pulled her tighter to him, her lips all over his neck. She moved her lips to his, locking them firmly with his.

"Oh Adam, I missed you so much. I thought I wouldn't get to see you again."

"I know, I'm so sorry about everything."

He kissed her again, her hands gripping into his hair. She pulled away laughing and looked to her mom. "Mom this is Adam."

"We met." Gretchen said coldly.

"Mom please. I know this is the strangest situation ever but I won't give him up."

"It's not like anything I say will make a difference."

"True." She turned back to Adam. "What's going to happen? I heard you made a deal?"

"I hope what I gave them was enough."

~~~

4 years later.

Trial after trial, court date after court date, and finally the day was here; what would they be sentenced to?

"Frank Fertanelli, Dominick Haslet, please stand."

The two stood along with their lawyers.

"I just have to say one thing before I give you my ruling. You two should be disgusted with yourselves. Selling women to make a profit is despicable. And to top that off we have found that you have murdered several women and employees, if I can call them that. That is why you two have been sentenced to the death penalty. You're being made an example of, I never wan to see this happening in this city again."

6 months later both Frank and Dominick died via lethal injection. The other men that had lived in the house were sentenced to different amounts of time, depending on the extent of their roles in the house and by how much had been found out about them. Ginger pleaded mental insanity due to being manipulated by Dominick for so long; she was sentenced to 10 years in a mental hospital.

~~~

"Ryder! I know you're around here somewhere!" Rachael ran through the house, searching for the boy. "Ryder come on, we're going to be late!"

"He's upstairs honey." Adam said as Rachael came into the kitchen searching for Ryder.

"We can't be late. How did he get upstairs?" She asked as she fixed the tie on her husband's neck. He shrugged and pried her hands away.

"It's fine Rachael. Go get him, I'll take care of the baby." Adam kissed her on the cheek as she headed back towards the stairs. "Mommy's stressed out isn't she munchkin?" He cooed to the 6 month old baby girl, named Summer, who sat in her car seat on the counter. The baby gurgled just gurgled back at him.

"Ryder? I know you're up here."

"I'm in here mommy."

Rachael followed his voice into her own bedroom, Ryder sat on the large bed that took up a lot of the space.

"Is something wrong honey?"

"I don't want to go."

"Ryder." Rachael sighed and joined him on the bed, scooping him up into her arms. She ran her hands over his brown hair and kissed his check. "I don't want to go either but Grammy can't take you until later and I have to go with daddy to court, so you have to tag along."

"But I don't like it there."

"I know. How about I promise ice cream after? Okay?"

"I guess. Are they going to take daddy away again?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I heard you and daddy talking about how he got taken away and then you were all sad. Are they going to do that again?"

"No, that was before you were even born, you don't need to worry about any of that."

"Okay."

"Now let's go before we're late."

"Mr. Creston I believe I am correct in saying that you have served you time in jail and that you have finished with the community service hours and followed your probation standards."

"Yes sir."

"I also hear you've gotten married?"

"Yes that also." Adam looked back to Rachael who sat with Ryder and Summer a few rows back from where he was standing before the judge.

"We were easy on you Mr. Creston. I don't want to see you back here again, for anything. Understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay then, all the legal details and forms will be sent to your lawyer and you'll just have to sign a few things and then you'll be free."

"Thank you again sir."

"Remember what I said."

"I bet you're glad your mother could take the kids huh?"

"Yes sir." Rachael said as she hung from the ceiling of the small apartment that Adam had bought just so they could have some fun every now and then.

He dragged the whip across her arms; he felt like throwing up as he saw the scars that still remained, etched into her skin from that horrible day.

Rachael hung her head down, she knew what he was looking at. She hated the scars herself.

"Sorry."

"Don't be sir, they're not pleasant to look at."

"They're just...haunting." He shook the thoughts out of his head and quickly brought the whip down onto her right thigh. She screamed out, not noticing it coming. He brought it down again, this time on her left thigh; another small scream. He moved behind her and patted the whip lightly against her ass before smashing it down. She moaned and pushed herself higher on her toes. Again he hit her and she became more aroused. He stopped and gently rubbed the redness that was beginning to show.

"Do you like this slut?"

"Very much sir."

"Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes sir."

He kissed her neck, eliciting more moans from her as she stretched her head back to meet him.

Pulling back he smacked her again and again. Her breathing becoming more and more rapid.

"Quiet slut."

"Yes sir." She breathed.

"Does the slut want to cum?"

"Very badly sir. The slut really wants to cum."

"Well too bad, sluts don't get to cum before their masters do."

"Of course sir."

He reached up and released her from the ropes. He then attached a spreader bar to her ankles and made her kneel down in front of him. Then he tied her hands behind her back, if she leaned to much she would fall over and not be able to get back up without help.

"Suck me." He demanded shoving his already hard cock in her face. She very willingly did so, sliding her mouth over the head as she tried to adjust herself so she didn't fall. She slid her mouth over his entire cock, licked his balls, then licked up and down before sinking back down on it. She continued her rhythm for a while, and then started to speed up. He thrust into her mouth, careful to not choke her, but not careful enough to let that get in the way of his pleasure.

"Stop." She pulled her mouth off of him and looked up him, her eyes begging for more. "You're such a whore, aren't you? All you want is my cock?"

"I am a whore sir and I want your cock so badly."

"Stand up."

"I can't sir."

"Then you don't get my cock."

She struggled for a while trying to right herself but nothing worked. She finally stopped and admitted defeat as he stood above her and waited.

"I can't do it sir."

He grabbed her by her hair, she groaned at the pain, and stood her up on her feet. She wobbled for a moment before regaining her balance.

"Next time I won't be so nice."

"Understood sir."

He unhooked the spreader bar and walked her over to a table against the wall. He leaned her over it and put the spreader bar back on. He retied her hands so that they were tied to the table.

He rubbed his fingers along her pussy, she was soaking wet. "Enjoying this?"

"Very much sir."

His hands went to her mouth and she opened up to allow his fingers in. She licked her juices off his fingers as she looked up into his eyes. The harshness was gone and she saw the loving look that he always gave her. She smiled momentarily, hoping he wouldn't punish her for it; which he didn't. He moved back around her and placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Beg for it."

"Sir please give me your cock, fuck me till you cum and don't want my willing cunt anymore."

He slid into her, her pussy still as tight at ever around him.

He didn't bother starting out slow, he pounded into her; his hands gripped her hips as she slid on the table.

"Sir, oh god I have to cum!" She cried, her hands gripping the legs of the table. "Please let me cum sir. I need to cum!"

"Not yet."

She groaned and laid her head back down on the table and closed her eyes.

He grunted as he continued pummeling into her, she ground back at him. He tortured her even more by moving his fingers to her clit.

"Sir!" She twitched against him, barely able to contain herself. "Please, please, please!" She begged. His hand continued rubbing her clit, his cock pounded into her, and his other hand went to squeeze her nipples.

"Please." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

He leaned down and nibbled on her ear before whispering: "Amant."

She let out a low growl as her orgasm washed over her. Intense and forceful, her body shook; her cunt gripping his cock and he couldn't hold it in anymore. He exploded inside of her, pumping his hot cum into her pussy. This only furthered her orgasm and even after he had pulled out she was still shaking.

He removed the spreader bar and the ties and she stood up uneasily.

"That was a good one wasn't it?"

"Oh god did I need that. Thank you sir." She stood up as tall as she could to try and reach him for a kiss. Instead he lifted her up and put her on the table. Their lips locked, bodies pressed together; completely ready for another round...

12