Captured Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blulady
Blulady
624 Followers

How pathetic she must be, Sabine thought. How pathetic to need something from this man she so desperately wanted to hate. She did hate him, for making her feel this way. She moved harder, needing to feel him deep inside, and she felt so wet, she imagined her fluids were running down his legs, because the sound her pussy made every time he entered her was like he was splashing into a pool of thick liquid. Sabine felt herself blush over it, but she didn't stop. She was holding her breath, allowing no sounds, not like Talos, as she concentrated on the building pleasure covering her body until it began to erupt. Sabine let out a cry as she climaxed, and as the waves of her orgasm surrounded him, Talos gasped, feeling every ripple as the juices flowed over his burning organ.

"Damn!" He cursed under the pressure.

Suddenly he felt faint, he knew he was going to fall so he quickly turned and forced himself backwards on the table, not wanting to crush her beneath him. He could let himself climax, he knew he could but when her hands came over his shoulders and pushed him back as she remained mounted on his erection he held himself back, wanting it to last just a while longer, and when he felt the ripples of a second climax coming from his sweet vixen his animal urges came over him again and he was suddenly flipping her back onto the table as he thrust hard into her pussy. Sabine let out a soft cry as his seed gushed through her channel and her orgasm ricocheted his own.

What had she done? She wondered, breathing with him as his dick fell from her pussy, wetting the table with juices. He pushed of the table and stood in front of her with wobbly knees, like he needed a brace for his tired legs. He was staring at her as she quickly brought herself to sit up and straightened the long shirt to cover up. Shame had struck her and her previous ideas of killing him returned, but she couldn't move, trapped in the glare of his visible eye. He could see her shame, he saw right through her icy exterior and when he began to laugh it only added to her indignity. The bastard, he had dominated her, made her body his imprisoned vessel, just the way he wanted it. She decided to run away from him to hide from her humility but the moment she had left the table he was there, holding her in his strong embrace, still laughing.

"Do you really think you can escape me now?" He asked, "Look at you, you can't even handle your own body... that's why it's my job, face it Sabine, you're mine."

"Never."

"My Sabine." He laughed, "I don't even have to punish you for arguing this time, you're punishing yourself enough." He moved his hand down again, lifting the shirt and touching her dripping center, causing her to shamefully moan before she lifted her hands against him and pushed him away. He didn't even try to come after her as she fled back to her prison, his laughter echoing behind her.

"Sabine!" He called rather seriously as she reached the door, forcing her to look back, "I won't lock my door, you're free to wander in here whenever you like... just stay away from the sharp objects."

She slammed the door on his chuckling. How dare him! That bastard, was he actually so confident that she wouldn't hurt him now? Poor Sabine, she wasn't confident that she would. She forced herself to go to sleep, hoping that she could convince herself that her shameful activity was a bad dream, but in the morning it was no better, and just when she went to pour herself a glass of water she looked up at the sound of a door being opened, but it was the door leading to the hall, and in walked Lady Mara, along with two unfriendly looking guards. Sabine frowned, refusing to be intimidated by the strangers' bold presences.

"Who are you?" Sabine asked.

Blulady
Blulady
624 Followers
12