Captured Ch. 05

Story Info
Antonia pleases her clients; a man is desperate to save her.
1.5k words
4.07
17.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/30/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek Anderson paced around the headquarters, frowning deeply. His black hair was a mess. He hadn't slept well for almost a week. His co-worker, Antonia, had been gone for a week. Derek burst into his boss' office, sighing deeply.

"Come on, we need to send a search party for Antonia," he said, probably for the twentieth time that week. His boss sighed, running his hand through his blond hair.

"Listen Derek, I know you miss Antonia, but what if she's in the middle of an investigation? Stowing away at the enemie's vents, gathering valuable information?"

"But boss, she's been gone a WEEK without any news for us! She could've paged us, sent a text with info, anything! The Antonia I know would say something," Derek argued. He was desperate. He had been working with Antonia for two and a half years, and was beginning to fall for her. He loved Antonia, although she did not know it.

"Derek. What I need you to do now is calm down. Being so hot-headed won't solve anything."

"Yeah, sitting here doing NOTHING won't solve anything either!" Derek shouted. He spun around and walked out the door. "I'm going to look for her."

_______________________________

Antonia positioned herself over the middle-aged man's upright cock, teasing herself and the man as she slowly brushed her cunt on the tip of his cock.

"Oh, bitch, just fuck me already," the impatient man moaned. Antonia sat herself slowly over the man's cock, moaning as his member sank into the warm canal of her pussy. Both groaned erotically. Antonia began riding the man, her hips rolling as she fucked him. The man grinned and brought his hands up to fondle her double-D cup breasts, his calloused fingers rubbing her nipple. Antonia moaned and quickened her pace, her thigh muscles clenching as she rode him. The man began bringing his hips up to meet her thrusts, pushing his cock deeper. He tightened his grip on her breasts, watching the flesh bulge over his fingers. He pulled Antonia down and began kissing her roughly, his tongue thrashing around her mouth. Antonia moaned, returning her client's kiss passionately.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, slut, and you're gonna milk me 'till I'm dry, understand?" the man panted. Antonia gasped in response, her own orgasm close. The man put his hands on her ass and pushed it down on his cock, releasing his semen deep within her pussy. Antonia moaned loudly, her own orgasm rocking her. The man grinned as he started pumping in her, his cum spilling out onto the sheets. When their orgasms faded, the man pulled Antonia onto his chest and embraced her, kissing her wildly.

Four days ago, Antonia was bought to the secret room two floors down from the cellar, her holes throughly filled with various toys and cocks. She was whipped almost everyday, and came atleast five times a day. Now, Antonia was one of the slaves who worked to please paying customers-men of all age and size, sometimes women too. It was hard for her to admit it, but she liked her new life. Her capture had led her to become a whore.

Antonia climbed off the man and cleaned herself with a towel. The man sat up and got dressed. Their paid hour was over. Antonia had a five minute break before reporting to another room to please another man. When she was moving through the hallways, she bumped into Olivia. Her eyes widened. She hadn't seen Olivia since the day they were caught trying to escape.

"Olivia!" she cried. The girl turned suddenly, gasping. Antonia nearly cried out at the sight of her. "Oh Olivia..."

The girl had dark circles around her eyes. Her dark orbs were glazed over, as if on some kind of drug. Her hair was in tangles, sticking outwards where they were grasped and pulled. There were many hand-shaped bruises on her skinny arms, lashes all over her body. But what saddened Antonia the most were the hooped nipple rings through her erect buds. They were gold and shiny, and painfully pierced.

"Miss." she said. Antonia had never told Olivia her name. Olivia never asked.

"Oh Olivia," Antonia cried, pulling the petite girl into her embrace. To her surprise, Olivia pushed her away.

"I'm sorry. I have to go. I have a...an appointment with a sports team." she pushed past Antonia and hurried up some stairs. Antonia watched the girl go sadly.

Suddenly, someone grabbed her roughly by her long brown hair. "Hey bitch, where you supposed to be?!" the voice barked.

"Eep! Sorry, master," Antonia apologized. The man grabbed her tits roughly, pinching her nipples.

"You'll be late," the man growled, rubbing his hard erection on her ass.

"Please, master, let me go! My client is waiting," Antonia moaned, pushing back against him. The man smirked and let Antonia go.

"Meet me in room B35 tonight, after all your meetings, alright?" Antonia fluttered her eyelids at him and hurried away.

When Antonia opened the room to her next client, she was six minutes late. The young man sitting on the bed was not happy.

"Where were you?" he asked quietly but dangerously. Experience told Antonia that this man would be rough. Her pussy tingled at the thought. She loved rough men.

"I ran into trouble in the hallway, master." Antonia walked closer to the naked man, staring at his semi-hard cock. "I'll make up for it," she whispered, beginning to kneel down. The man pushed her away.

"I'm not doing that...yet. I just want to take some pictures now." The man reached over the side of the bed for a black duffle bag, and took out a handful of leather straps. He pulled Antonia's wrists behing her back and tied them together. Then he buckled two tight belts around her chest, one just above her breasts and another below it, pushing her breasts out. Then he took one and placed it between her legs, fastening them to the upper chest belt, so the leather strap grinded into her pussy. Antonia moaned.

"This feels wonderful, master," she said, grinding her hips.

The man smiled and snapped a few pictures with his camera as she pleasured herself in her bonds. Then the man took a rope and looped it on another belt, which he fastened around her waist. There was a small bar on the ceiling, which he threw the rope over, then pulled to levitate Antonia. Antonia giggled as she spun slightly in the air while the man tied the rope to a foot of the bed. Then, he took a few pictures of that. Then he took out a paddle from his bag, and smacked her dangling tits until it was a red rash against her milky skin. The photographer took a few closeups, humming to himself. He placed the camera down on the bed and went behind Antonia, grabbing his cock.

"This will be a nice shot," he murmmured, pressing his cock at entrance of her asshole. Antonia, aching for pleasure, wiggled in her bonds, pushing herself onto his waiting penis. Antonia sighed as the long shaft filled her anus. The feeling of fullness made her very happy. The man started thrusting hard, grabbing onto her waist and slamming her onto his member. Antonia was dripping wet, her juices running down her legs as the man fucked her from behind. . Her fingers wiggled, wishing she could play with her pussy while the photographer occupied her ass. Antonia could feel his cock expanding as he shot cum deep into her canal, then pulled his dick out with a 'plop'. The man hurried to grab his camera and took a few pictures of his cum gushing from her anus. Then, he walked over to Antonia's face and nudged his cock at her mouth, his camera set to record. Antonia gladly took his cum-covered cock into her mouth, her tongue slurping his juices. She buried his penis into her mouth, moaning as she bobbed her head back and forth. The man groaned in pleasure, gripping Antonia with one hand to keep her steady. This was going to be a very erotic video. When he felt himself close to cumming, he zoomed in at her mouth and released his semen, catching the process of Antonia cleaning his dick on camera, all in high-quality. Antonia smacked her lips tastefully when she was done. The man untied her from the ceiling and undid her wrist bonds. He pulled her over to the bed and told her to lie down. Antonia obeyed. The man then pushed her legs up over her head, tying her ankles to the headrest. Antonia giggled.

"What a sexy position, master," she said. "Make sure you get good shots at my pussy. And maybe you can take some pics with your cum dripping from it..."

_______________________________

Derek stood in front of the house Antonia was supposed to infiltrate. It was bigger than he expected, being in the middle of the woods. It was precisely two stories high, a long rectangle. There were barely any windows--only two on each end. There was a large sign on the door that said, "MASTERS WELCOME". Derek frowned, wondering what that means. He tried to look inside the window, but he saw nothing but a long hallway and some doors. Nothing strange. Composing himself, Derek pressed the doorbell button.