Captured in Space!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her body unable to fight back even a little, Val felt completely helpless and dominated, and for the first time in her life, she felt small. Worse, a part of her seemed to relish in this complete powerlessness, and as his thick Earther cock jammed even deeper into her she felt her pussy moisten and stretch to accommodate its violation.

Fresh tears sprung to Val's eyes, and they leaked out the corners of her eyes as she closed them in humiliation. She felt his tongue rasp over the side of her face, lapping up her tears. The pressure on her throat increased, prompting another panicked vaginal spasm. "Open your eyes, bitch," he breathed. She resisted for only a moment before her will broke, and when the vice grip on her throat eased in response the starbursts in her vision were accompanied by a rush of relief and wet gratitude.

Val's gesture of pathetic resistance only seemed to enervate the pirate, and, with a hand on the back of each knee, he folded her legs until her knees touched her ears. He groaned and bared his teeth as the position finally allowed him to sheath his cock to the hilt in her, his pubic hair pushing into and tangling with hers. As his cock plundered the depths of her pussy, his piercing blue eyes seemed to drink in all her terror, shame and despair.

For Val had realized, with mounting horror, that her rapist's powerful fucking was hurtling her towards an explosive climax, and she had no way to stop it. Worse, she found that she increasingly did not care to. Just as she gave in completely, her orgasm crashed into her with the force of a mass driver, for an instant burning every other thought out of her mind, leaving her sweating and shuddering in its wake.

"Yes!" the pirate yelled with a feral laugh, his sweat dripping onto her brow, mingling with her own sweat and tears to pool in the hollows of her ears. "Fucking cum for me, Orbital slut!"

In the afterglow of her climax the thought of having cummed on her rapist's cock filled Val with intense shame, and she could not contemplate a greater humiliation. Thankfully the bastard also seemed close to cumming.

However, her completely vulnerable position, with her knees around her head, soon suggested to her rapist another unforeseen indignity. When Parry withdrew his cock from Val's pussy with an obscenely wet squelch, she felt relief and dismay in equal measure, but her eyes widened with alarm when she felt the helmet of his cock at her anus. The tight pucker, already drenched with her pussy juices, presented an irresistible target, and despite her urgent moans of protest he rammed the head of his cock through her virgin sphincter in one savage thrust.

Val was not a prude -- she had heard of anal sex, and seen countless porn vids depicting it. However, what the vids did not prepare her for was just how much it hurt. More than the previous vaginal fucking, it felt like his thick rod was splitting her apart.

"Stop!" she tried to scream, forgetting momentarily that she was paralyzed by the PAX. Despite feeling like she was screaming on the top of her lungs, only muted wails of pain escaped her lips.

"The rape ray is wearing off, I see," he said nonchalantly as he invaded her rectum inch by burning inch. "But that's alright. In fact, I almost wish I could hear you cry and beg while I defile your ass."

Fortunately for Val, he was already close to the edge, and it didn't take long for Parry to finally cum, tensing up with an excruciating final thrust as she felt him deposit load after load of hot cum into her bowels.

After his semi-flaccid cock slid out of her ass, the pirate dragged Val's still limp form unceremoniously off the bunk bed back to where she'd originally been cuffed. Her hands were again raised above her head. She could not suppress a shiver as the cold cuffs closed around her wrists. She could not form proper words yet, but her eyes looked questioningly at her captor. What's going to happen to me?

Parry seemed to comprehend. He crouched down, his hand reaching forward to toy absently with a nipple. Despite everything else she'd endured, Val shuddered at the casual objectification.

"Tomorrow, we'll do it again without the rape ray." He gave a lopsided smile sinister with promise. "You and I, we're going to have so much fun together."

12