Captured Indian Policewoman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna dig the hole, my man," Amrish said.

"Maybe we should make her dig her own grave," Shakti suggested.

"No," Ingrid said curtly. "This pig is still dangerous until she's dead, so we aren't going to undo those cuffs for a second. We'll bury her with them on. You know, for a dumb looking ape, you came up with a good idea with this, Shakti."

Shakti seethed at the comment as they walked out into the spacious field, heading toward a steep hillside about a hundred yards away.

"Maybe we'll let you fuck her again before we kill her," Ingrid suggested,, grabbing a fist-full of Lt. Malini's scalp as they walked. "Kind of a reward for you, and punishment for the pig. I think maybe I'll fist her myself. With this wedding ring on, I think that would be a fitting way to make her feel the pain."

"Maybe now would be a good time," Shakti suggested as he moved closer to Amrish, who had the gun trained on the policewoman as they walked.

"No, let's go back further," Amrish said. "No sense killing her here and dragging her back there."

"I didn't mean it would be a good time to kill her," Shakti said. "I meant it would be a good time for this."

As he spoke, Shakti swung the shovel down onto the gun Amrish was holding. The gun discharged as Shakti made contact with Amrish's wrist, and as he bellowed in pain, Shakti swung the shovel backhanded and caught Amrish square in the throat.

Lt. Malini had begun moving the second she saw Shakti raise the shovel, making a couple of steps backward while trying to stab at Ingrid, who was distracted by Shakti's attack on Amrish.

Ingrid screamed as the knife grazed her arm, but that was the least of her problems, because as she reached down and grabbed the wound on her arm, Hema Malini went into action.

Despite every bone in her body aching, the policewoman spun around, kicking her leg high and sending her foot smashing into the blonde's face. The crunching sound echoed in the air as the woman flew onto her back, clearly incapacitated, and the officer was on top of her in a second without mercy, with her well placed knee making the fate of the mobster's wife certain.

Shakti had done a lot of damage with the shovel, but Amrish was fighting back, flailing wildly and connecting on several blows to Shakti's head while he tried to cover up while looking for the gun in the near-darkness.

"You fucker!"

Hema Malini's voice was shrill and loud as she got to her feet and swung her foot into Amrish's crotch, but the sound that came out of Amrish when she made contact with his groin made that seem faint by comparison, and after he doubled over from the pain of that kick, she kicked him in the temple, and the force of that blow sent him sprawling to the ground.

"The cuffs," Lt. Malini yelled to Shakti. "The key is in my uniform pants pocket. Get it while I keep him busy."

Shakti was dazed, but staggered back toward the garage as the policewoman kicked Amrish in the crotch again, taunting him as she did. The key was in the pants just as she had said, and when he ran back to the field, Amrish was groaning and groveling on the ground.

"Just get one wrist free," Lt. Malini said, and after he fumbled in the dark for a few seconds, he managed to undo the bracelet from her raw wrist long enough for her to bring her hands in front of her and snap them closed again.

"Don't look," she told Shakti, but he was unable not to, and instead watched as Lt. Malini knelt down next to Amrish and brought the cuffs around his neck, cursing him as she squeezed tight.

It wasn't quick and it wasn't pretty, but after Amrish thrashed and kicked for a brief time, his eyes stopped bulging and he stopped gasping for air, but only after his body went limp and lifeless did the policewoman let go and rise to her feet.

"What about her?" Shakti asked as his trembling hands undid the cuffs again.

"She no longer exists," Hema Malini said coldly, and when Shakti walked past her prone body, he could see that was a fact.

They went back to the garage, where the lieutenant put on her uniform pants and tried to piece together enough of her shredded uniform top so that she was partially covered up, and with Shakti she went to the car that Ingrid had driven up in.

"Nice of her to leave the keys in the car for us," Ingrid said, as she hopped in behind the wheel of the BMW and turned the key.

"It was all worth it," Shakti said after they drove for a minute.

"Worth what? Getting free of those scum?"

"Yes. Even though I'm going to end up in jail, I would still do it again if I had to."

"Who's going to jail?" Lt. Malini asked.

"Well, I know you have to arrest me," Shakti said sadly.

"Shakti, I told you that if you helped me escape, that no harm would come to you," the officer said, putting her hand on Shakti's thigh. "What you did was very brave, and I owe you my life. I gave you my word, and you are a free man now."

"Might as well be in jail," Shakti mused. "Once the rest of the mob finds out what happened, I won't last very long out in the real world."

"Why don't you let me work on that," Hema suggested. "Maybe we can come up with something."

...

Epilogue:

Lt. Hema Malini made the headlines once again, and the story of how she managed to escape certain death by overpowering the three mobsters got her another promotion and more acclaim.

"What a woman, and what a policewoman!" the Mayor gushed at the press conference. "Not only did she manage to save her own life, the way that she was able to kill all three of her assailants while still handcuffed was amazing."

Shakti was dead, at least as far as the world was concerned. After getting back to the station, Lt. Malini had explained enough of the story to the Chief so that he was more than willing to add Shakti's imaginary death to the real deaths of Amrish and Ingrid. They buried an empty coffin and put Shakti's name on top of it. No one cared, because it was good riddance to bad rubbish.

So now Shakti looked out of the picture window at the mountains in the distance, while waiting patiently for the familiar sound of the car pulling into the driveway.

Friday evening couldn't come soon enough for Shakti, as the five days without Hema seemed to last forever. He managed to keep himself busy in their isolated cabin, cutting wood and making repairs and renovations to the hideaway, and he had to admit he loved this life a lot more than his previous one.

Soon, Hema would be here after working all week in the city. She would greet him with a shower of hugs and kisses, and after dinner they would go down to the garage and relax.

Shakti tested the cuffs that hung down from the ceiling - padded and covered with velvet - where Hema would let him string her up. This was for her, and she would have orgasm after orgasm as he impaled her with his cock, while he smothered her musky armpits with licks and kisses.

After he came inside of her a couple of times, they would retire to the bedroom, where Shakti would massage the soreness out of her shoulders until he was ready for more of her. That seldom took long, as he seemed to have an erection that seldom went away.

He was a lover who could be as tender or as rough as Hema wanted him to be. Whenever he wanted, Hema would give Shakti what he had always yearned for, and while she would likely never fully get used to the sensation of having Shakti's huge cock tearing deep into her bowels and stretching her insides to their limits, it made her man so happy that it was a small price to pay. Fortunately, Shakti seemed to prefer other ways of making love; ways that allowed him to fully savor the pleasures of her underarms while they made love.

Hema Malini knew that she would probably never be able to be seen in public with the man that she had grown to love because of everything that had gone down, but she was happy to be able to spend her weekends and vacations with this brute of a man.

Shakti may not be the most handsome man, or the smartest one either, but she knew she would never find another who loved her so much, treated her like a queen, and had to be the most passionate and insatiable lover in the world.

That was more than enough for the newly appointed Captain Hema Malini to ask for.

...

thanks for reading