Car - and Body - Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After staring at me a few seconds he called Julie a bitch again and then left.

I guess there's one thing I forgot to tell you that was irrelevant before but may be relevant to why he was so willing to do as I said. I'm 6'6", 260 pounds with arms that look like I can curl 110 pound dumbbells (because I can).

Julie was giddy as we brought all of her personal possessions down to the van, drove to the storage facility to store everything except for her clothes and jewelry, and went back to my condo. When we got back to my condo Julie put her arms around my neck and glared at me with her hypnotizing dichromatic eyes.

"Thank you so much, Jerry. I can't believe how nice and helpful you've been. However now I need a place to stay. Got any suggestions?"

"Let me think," I deadpanned, getting me a playful pinch on my nose. "Tell you what, you call John up right now, tell him that if he gives you a quickie divorce you won't press charges with the police, and then I'll let you sleep on my couch."

"You bastard," she laughed. She immediately got out her phone, called the asshole, and after she hit the "End" button on her phone she smilingly said "He jumped at the chance. Now get into MY bedroom; I was rudely interrupted while I was sucking a cock last night and I'm finishing it off."

Julie blew my mind that night, and almost every other day or night in the six months since then. We found out that we were compatible in every way in the real world, but especially sexually.

I dropped out of CarQwik and now only Julie and I use my Tesla. I consistently either walk away or decline to offer advice when friends or co-workers want to talk to me about their relationships. And at our wedding reception, as I was groping Julie out on the dance floor and she was looking up at me with her bewitching eyes, I thought to myself I'm back to heeding my guiding principles -- and this time there is no way I'm giving up on them, particularly #1, and especially since she's going off of birth control tomorrow.

12