Car Club

Story Info
Releasing my repressed lust.
4.2k words
4.42
49.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband John belongs to a car club, we have a red tee top 1970 Corvette Stingray. I love that car and go to most of the events with my husband and we have met a lot of nice people along the way. Not long ago John wanted to enter the car in competition and asked if I would wear some sexy outfits and model standing with the car to get the judges attention. Its pretty normal for the guys to get women to pose with there cars in sexy little outfits or bikinis showing a lot of skin. I thought it would be fun and I was flattered that he thought I was hot enough to do it after 12 years of marriage. I try to work out at the gym several times a week but I never thought he really noticed, I have kept my 34C 23 36 body tight for him and my head was swelled that he thought I was just as hot as any of the younger girls.

I agreed to be his model and John said he knew just the place to get some outfits, trusting him I was caught up in the fun and excitement. We took the car and went shopping; John drove to a store that specialized in clothes for dances. I was a little taken back looking at the thin dresses and outfits made for striping on stage reminding John that guys from his club would be seeing me in the outfits. Undaunted John was eager for me to dress the part of his sexy model for the car show not as his wife. We picked out a couple of dresses and a white slingshot bikini that we agreed I would not wear to the show, thinking it was a long shot I promised if he won I would wear it to accept the trophy with him.

The day of the show John went to the exhibition hall to get the car ready and I arrived at the hall just before it opened. When I took my coat off John's eyes almost fell out of his head, I had a red lycra mini dress with 5" platform stilettos. I did my hair up pretty wild and in long curly down my back, with a lot of make up; the dress was so tight I had to go with out a bra or thong. The dress hugged every curve of my body; it was so tight every time I moved I had to pull it down because the hem would ride up to the bottom of the cheeks of my butt. I saw mixed emotions in my husband's reactions, on one hand he wanted to fuck me right there on the other he was a little jealous. I gave him a peck on the cheek wishing him luck and I would fuck his brains out in the hotel later, giving me a smile he told me to get to work.

Soon the door opened and people started coming into the show, as the day went on a few of the judges came by and I played it up for them acting the part of the hot dumb model. They ate it up telling John they loved the car. A few of the guys from the car club came by, stopping to say hello. Seeing me in the tiny tight dress they asked my husband if they could take a few pictures with me and the car. John agreed and the first guy stood next to me getting his picture take with me, as we were taking the pictures some people asked my husband questions about the car causing him to turn away from us.

The three cub guys took turns putting there arm around me for the pictures but now when they did there hand was grouping my ass. I did not want to make a scene and tried to gently move away but was pulled back. I was squirming a little and fidgeting as one of the guys Mike took the pictures. He acted like a photographer moving around us even getting down on one knee almost down on the floor taking pictures up at us.

After a few minuets Mike asked if he could get a few shots of me sitting in the car, to get away I agreed. Sitting in the car my dress rode up a lot but I was comfortable that no one saw anything. I sat in the car letting Mike take his pictures until Mike asked me to get out and stand next to the car with the door open. Not seeing any harm I posed for the shots. Just them John wandered back over, we all talked a few minuets before the club guys left.

We had fun the rest of the day even though John did not win and that nigh I kept my promise fucking my husband in our hotel room. After we had a little pillow talk, we both admitted we had a good time and enjoyed me modeling.

A few weeks later we entered another car show, for this show I wore a thin short white halter dress. With this dress I did wear a g string and stilettos, even though the dress was lose fitting and my nipples were covered it showed plenty of cleavage and my breast were visible from the side. John and I had a great time at the show, just before the end the same three guys from the club showed up. This time then did not even ask my husband they just put there arms around me and started taking my picture. At one point Jake tickled me around my waist making my squirm and laughing.

After they took there pictures the guys hung around talking to John and looking at the other cars until the winner was announced. When one of the judges came over and told us John won and in a half hour to come up to get his trophy. We were so happy, we hugged and kissed for a minuet and then John reminded me I promised to wear the white slingshot. I asked him if he was sure besides I did not have it with me, John quickly said he was and he had it with a pair of stocking in a bag in the car.

Hesitantly I took the bag and went to the ladies room, I was embarrassed coming out and walking back to my husband. Every pair of eyes was on me the slingshot looked like a V over my body just barely covering my nipples and mound but both were clearly outlined, the thin strip of material wedged between the cheeks of my butt. The thigh high stockings came up to with in inches of my pussy further emphasizing my vagina and naked butt. My heels clicking on the floor as I walked back to John, I saw his lusty grin knowing he was going to have me later.

We walked up together to accept the first place trophy, I was very self conscious standing up there in front of everyone. Instinctively I shook my head moving my hair in front to cover my breast a little. As soon as I shook my head one side of the slingshot moved just an inch giving a nipple peek, quickly but as coolly as I could I adjusted it covering up. Cameras were going off all over and the judges asked me to take a few pictures next to the car and trophy for there news letter. I did and was put in positions I never thought I could do, from standing around the car with the trophy to bending over the car even for a few pictures I faced the front of the car with my feet apart they then bent me over the hood with my legs open. I could feel the thin white material wedging into my bare vagina with my hands resting on the hood. All in all it must have been about a half hour of pictures before everyone was happy. In the end I was a little concerned about it all, tired I just put my coat on and we returned to our room. At our room we talked as I changed for dinner, my husband was ecstatic; I don't think I ever saw him so happy. This was like Christmas and his birthday and hitting the lottery all in one he was so happy I did not have the heart bring his head down telling him I was uncomfortable with the afternoon. At dinned he thanked me a hundred time for being a good sport and how great I looked. I asked if he really enjoyed me exposed like that and I was surprised by his answer. John explained a lot of guys would love to have a hot wife that has that exhibitionist side to her, it was bragging rights to have a hot trophy wife. Thinking that was superficial I asked if having a hot looking car and wife was really important to him, receiving a enthusiast "Shit Ya!" from him.

Disappointed a little I asked if he minded that I was almost naked out there and told him about my nipple slip on stage. I did not think he could but his enthusiasm went up another notch, telling me everyone has seen a nipple before it was really hot! After dinner we returned to our room, as soon as the door closed John attacked me just about ripping my clothes of he was so excited, as quickly as he threw me on the bed he came. Surprised it was over so fast I got up to clean up for bed; John told me he was so excited from everything that happened he could not hold out. This was a lot of information for one day for me.

The next few times we were at the car club there was a lot of talk about me at the show. All the members saw my pictures in the news letter and some of the wives were not happy, others were ok with it. But what I was surprised with was the club wanted to put out a cheeses cake car calendar to make money for the club and they waned me to be the model. I was not sure but John was all hot for it asking me to do it that it would be fun. I told myself how bad could it be John really enjoyed it and the club would buy the outfits so I agreed.

A few weeks later everything was set up, a large garage studio was rented for the two day shoot. The night before I went to dinner with my husband and the club president Thomas. We had a good time talking and laughing over dinner at the end Thomas explained that he needed the calendar to be hot; there were a lot of calendars out there so we needed something special, I promised him I would do my best. Just before we left John excused himself to go to the bathroom that's when Thomas gave me my orders.

Thomas told me I was doing two calendars one was for the general public a cheeses cake type the other was nude and may have another model. Shocked I immediately shut him down telling him I was quitting! Thomas looked at me handing me an envelope telling me that I was at the point of no return. Puzzled I opened the envelope and inside were the pictures Mike took of me at the car shows that looked like a playboy shoot. He had pictures of the guys grouping my ass, others of my vagina getting into and in the car, even my nipple slip. I looked like a total slut, Thomas told me he knew John was up for a promotion and if his company saw these pictures it would be squashed. As my husband returned Thomas said good night and to be there at 10, taking the pictures with him.

My husband saw I was scared and asked what was the matter, I just said I did not feel well and asked to go home.

Having had my nails and wax done the day before I put my make up on and did my hair lying to myself that it won't be that bad, I had to do it for us. Taking a few extra things with me I arrived at the garage a half hour late. Nervously I walked into the garage; to my surprise it was very clean and very big. Under bright lights a white Cadillac Escalade, sliver Mercedes SLR Roadster and a red Dodge Viper Roadster convertible. Off to the side there was a custom chopper in front of a black Winnebago.

Walking past the cars I hear voices and called out hello, a male voice yelled back, "Your Late!"

Even more nervous now I walked to the back of the garage, sitting at a table was three men. Introducing themselves Jack was the photographer, Michael and Dean both his assistants and models. Taken back Michael and Dean were tall well built black men with shaved heads, well dressed. Jack rushed me to sign a models release then told me to get ready pointing to a white material dressing curtain, I was to change behind it and come out wearing the outfits in the order they are laid out. Everything was there from shoes to underwear, there was a full length mirror for me, Dean handed me a bottle of water and told me I'd have fun not to worry.

Giving a nervous smile I walked be hind the curtain and took my clothes off, I knew as I walked up to it they were going to see my silhouette. I swallowed hard seeing an envelope full of my pictures on the table a reminder from Thomas with a note telling me they were my copies.

Taking everything off I draped my clothes over the top of the dressing curtain, placing my bra and panties over the top I suddenly felt vulnerable. The entire first outfit was only tight white micro mini dress with spaghetti straps that was a size to small, white stocking and white platform stilettos. When I put it on the dress was very tight across my breast pushing my 34C up and almost out of it. The entire time Jack was rushing me along to hurry, walking out from behind the curtain I was pulling the dress down to cover my butt cheeks. Michael commented how great I looked and at 5' 4" with the 5" heels I was up to 5'9", repeating several times don't worry that I looked great.

Scurrying me over to the Viper Dean handed me a glass of red wine to use as a prop. Jack posed me around the car, for most of the shots the bottom of the cheeks of my butt were exposed. Jack had me taking sips of wine as we shot; it was a good idea as it did relax me a little and a little less self conscious.

After two glasses of wine and a lot of pictures Jack had me change into the next outfit, returning behind the dressing curtain I changed into a silver tiny micro mini skirt that could not be more that 6" long, red satin thong, black platform stilettos and silver band top that only covered my nipples. Michael and Dean were very nice to me but Jack was constantly rushing me along, after a few glasses of wine my head was buzzed and I was not able to focus. I was moving and swaying with Jacks direction, quickly Jack moved me through the shoots. Several times the thin band cover my nipples shifted as I move exposing my nipples to the camera.

For the bike pictures Jack had picked out a white slingshot just like the one I wore at the car show and a white thigh high stiletto heeled boots and white thigh high stocking with lace tops showing out of the boots. When I came out from behind the curtain Dean walked over to me with a joint in his mouth, fluffing my hair up he asked if I smoked. I told him not in years; giving me a kind smile he held the joint to my lips, inhaling deep I started to cough. Rubbing my back Dean asked me to take one more, when I stopped coughing he put the joint to my lips again smiling at him I took another hit thinking I was about to need it.

Walking me over to the chopper Jack had me sit backwards on the bike and lay back on the tank. Stretching my arms over my head holding onto the handlebars, my legs open my body was stretched out over the bike. Music stated to play in the Winnebago, Michael asked me to close my eyes and listen to the music moving my body to it.

Everything was quiet except for the music playing softly, with my eyes closed my mind was blanked out. Listening I heard a woman's soft lustful moans in the background of the music. Slowly building to soft steamy cries of ecstasy, listening to erotic whispers of a man taking her over and over. I found myself lifting my hips and arching my back up becoming excited as the lovers crescendo building. My own hips thrust up and down, humping the air faster wanting to feel a man inside me, hearing the woman's cries as she came my own frustration built inside me. The low husky voice of her lover filled my ears with his gowns pumping his seed into her. Her moans changed to purrs of contentment, whispering how his cock pleased her, realizing low moans of my own were escaping my lips I opened my eyes.

In only there shorts Dean and Michael were standing on each side of me, I was in a daze as they helped me up to my feet. In my trance the top of the slingshot had moved to the sides exposing my breast. Each taking a shoulder strap in hand they lowered the slingshot from my body helping me step out of it. Taking my hand Dean lead me to the steps of the RV, naked except for my boots and stocking I willingly entered the RV with the two men knowing I was about to commit adultery. Inside for hours the three of us made love, we fucked over and over, we did it all, I was a sexual heat surrendering to my hetaeristic lust.

Both men were large, bigger than I ever had before, Michael is thick with large heavy balls and Dean was long with a wide head. Both men alternated using my vagina and mouth, each depositing several loads in me. Working me into several sexual frenzies fucking me hard keeping me on all 4s with one man fucking my pussy the other fucking my mouth, one would hold a handful of my hair in clump feeding me his black cock as the other entered my cunt. Several times they had me admitting I was a slut that loved black cock and how much bigger and better there cocks were than my husband. Crying out shriek of ecstasy stream from me with each man pounding his mammoth cock into me and depositing his seed deep into my womb.

Exhausted and sore the two men were not done with me flipping me on my back Dean held my legs up by my ankles with Michael continuing to fuck me. Joking Michael and Dean laughed at what a slut I was commenting they could do whatever the wanted to me and I'd like it. My cries of please now turned to grunts each time Michael rammed the full length of his huge cock into me.

I was a little incoherent laying on my back like fuck doll for Michael and Dean's it felt like my vagina was being ripped open by there huge cock pounding into me. Dean lay next to me, like a doll I was flipped over on top of him. My legs straddled Dean's body making my pussy available to him but exhausted I laid on top of him motionless. Michael crawled up behind me dipping his cock in and out of my dripping pussy, the mixture of my juices and cum allowed his cock to easily slide into my stretched dripping cunt. I laid on top of Dean grunting as Michael poked his shaft in and out of me, after a few strokes Michael pulled out and was replaced by Dean's cock. Suddenly an adrenaline rush through my body, Michael was entering my virgin ass. Pined between the two men panicked I tried to get up, a burning pain ran through my body as Michel stretched my butt open. Michael used all his weight to sink the length of his shaft into my butt, at the same time Dean grouped my breast biting down on my nipples. Then the two men started pumping there cocks in and out of my pussy and ass. As the two men DP me I became oblivious to everything all I was aware of was I had a cock filling my cunt and ass. I did not think I had it in me but a huge orgasm consumed me, orgasmic state washed over me, screaming my upper body jerked wildly, Michael held my hips still keeping both cocks deep inside me. Cumming down I thought I would pass out collapsing on Dean, I laid there motionless grunting as they pumped there cocks into empting there cum into me.

When they were done Dean and Michael came along side my head feeding me there cocks to suck them clean, the two men satisfied left me on the bed in the RV. I laid on the with my legs spread wide open, I felt my pussy and ass gaping open leaking cum onto the bed making a wet spot. My body was so sore I laid there for sometime trying to get my thoughts together, did all this really happen? Had two black men just ravished my body, did they release a deep hidden secret inside me, was I really a slut, this all was so taboo my body was aching but I love it, I just had the most incredible sex of my entire life, what just happened to me?

Finally I was able to get myself together and made my way to the RV bathroom to find nothing was working. The best I could I cleaned myself up and got dressed.

I have no idea how long I was there sex toy but I did not get home until 11PM, that night my husband wanted to know everything but I was not ready to do that. I must have looked like I felt; looking me over John asked was it that hard work. In the morning I gave him what I though he needed to know giving him bits and pieces at a time. Over the next week I told him mostly everything. He was upset for me when I told him about the partial nude photos from the car show and the new photos Jack took. John concerned asked how I was holding up; my concern now was with what I did not tell my husband I did in the RV more than the pictures.

We talked about it, going around and around talking ourselves into thinking it's not so bad, hopefully we could talk Thomas into putting out just one calendar. John admitted it was sexy and he wanted to see all the pictures. Feeling a little better I gave him the pictures from the car show I soon found out that was a mistake. As John looked through the pictures he became excited, I never saw him so excited as he took me to our bedroom. In seconds we were naked on the bed, I was still sore I told John I wanted to ride him hoping it would be easer for me. Squatting down on my husband's dick it easily entered me, it felt so small. I realized my vagina had not recuperated after yesterday's ravenousness attack on it by Michael and Dean. John pushed up commenting that I felt lose, rocking my hips I told him to be quiet and fuck me. I squirmed around trying to feel his dick inside me; I did some pillow talk asking John if he really like me showing off nude. Closing his eyes he admitted he did, rocking my hips on him I then asked if he liked the guys felt my ass up. I could see John was about to cum; I pressed him asking, "Would you like me to fuck other men?"

12