Car Fantasy

Story Info
A dirty twist on a classic escapade.
2.3k words
3.57
19.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about this one?"

I took the slip of paper you were offering, and quickly scanned it, briefly taking my eyes off the road. I had written it so I knew what it said after one glance.

"Ok," I replied with a suspicious grin.

Use of this coupon may detour a ride home to a secluded area.

You decided to finally use one of your coupons. We had stopped in a dark parking lot more than once while I was driving you home before the book, but it's kinky now because it's not that I'm stopping because I want to, but because I have to.

At the next light, I get into the right turn lane, even though the direct route to your place is straight ahead. Just about a mile out of our way, is a fairly large park with a lot far from any houses.

I pull in the dark empty parking lot, and roll to the last slot. I put the car in park, turn off the lights, and kill the engine. We've done this so many times, but I always get the same bout of butterflies whenever I stop. We're a couple of horny, sex-crazed lovers, and we're all alone. You love it just as much as I do, and by this point, I've shed my shell of inhibition about making a move too early. I look over at you; all the way down your body, from your peering eyes and anticipating mouth to your sweet, smooth legs. Your legs are spread, and I'd bet my bottom dollar that I could see a wet spot on your pants if I looked hard enough. With only that moment's hesitation to remove our seatbelts, I lean over to grab the back of your neck with my right hand pulling you to me.

Our lips meet and immediately part allowing our tongues to meet in a warm splash of shared saliva. We kiss ferociously; tongue, jaw, and neck muscles all in use while I force your mouth to mine. I use my free hand to move down your body, over your small breasts, to each of your thighs and back up between them. Sure enough, I feel the hot wetness right there on your khaki pants. I move my hand back up to your breast, then find the zipper of your light jacket. I pull it down smoothly, and you lean back to pull it off your shoulders.

Not bothering to waste time trying to rip each others' clothing off, you proceed to lift your undershirt over her head. I follow your lead, removing my single polo shirt. When I've tossed it behind my seat I lean back to you. You've already removed your bra in my commotion. We return to our making out as our bare upper bodies collide. My left hand immediately moves to your bare breast. It feels small in my large hand, but on your small frame your A-cups appear to be much more. I rub across your large, sensitive nipple, and it begins to harden. Your arousal only heightens. Excitedly, I break our kiss and move my way down your neck, lapping at your jaw, neck, and collarbone with wet full tongue kisses. You groan with satisfaction. Your neck has always been a weak spot. I continue my trek, meeting my mouth the breast I hold in my hand. I take your nipple between my teeth, and give a light nibble. "Mmhmm..." You confirm my curiosity.

You lean back in your seat, and I follow without breaking contact. One of your hands is on my shoulder, the other on my neck coaxing more pleasure to your breast. Now with your full chest exposed, I kiss my way to your left breast, and repeat while my hand moves downward. Kissing and suckling, I undo your button and open the zipper. The open slice of your pants allows my hand to slide effortlessly down to your soaked lips. You part your legs, and allow me stroke your waiting clit. Just a flick at first, and you give a small vocal confirmation. I put my fingers down on your lips and begin working in slow circles. I've switched back to your right breast, and your nipple is still hard from the cooling saliva left on it. Meanwhile, my fingers press further down to find your dripping hole. First, exploring underneath, I find your juices have dripped down to your anus, and my finger glides smoothly along the inside of your tight, round ass cheeks. My finger returns, and presses its way through your folds into your hot sex. First just one finger, digging deep, massaging the inside length of your pussy. I pull out and stroke your slit with both fingers up to your clit. I play briefly on your throbbing nub, and coax out a few more moans. My fingers venture back down, and this time both press inside.

You gasp as my fingers stretch you open, and with your exhale comes a full groan of pleasure. You can imagine my cock pressing inside you as my finger begin to work in and out, barely reaching your g-spot. I bring my mouth back to yours to feel to vibrations that are about to begin. I bend my wrist, and shove my fingers as far in as they'll go, both reaching your g-spot. I work it between by fingers, twisting it, then stroking it, then pinching it. As predicted the vibrations fill my mouth as I muffle your screams.

This is so much fun, but the night is short, and this foreplay has gotten you plenty ready for a main attraction. I pull my fingers out of you as I break the kiss, bringing my soaked fingers to lick of your juices, but I don't put them in my mouth. I know that smile. You're horny enough to do the kinkiest shit. Instead I give them to you, and you act as if it's my cock that you're sucking your juices off: sucking in, using your tongue, and trailing your lips as you pull off. I move my hand down to your waist and pull down at the belt of your pants. You take the hint, and lean down to take them all the way off.

You sit back briefly for me to look at your amazing nude body. The moment is short though. I push back my seat, and you yours. Taking control you lean over and begin to work on my belt. Hey! You got this time! The button and zipper come open easily. You grab my jeans at my hips and pull them to mid thigh exposing my quickly hardening cock. You grab him in your little paw and begin to stroke slowly as he gets even harder. You give me that hungry smile, and you know exactly what I want.

You lean in opening wide to swallow my shaft, and wrap your lips around what you can. The moist warmth of your tongue on Little John's head makes my eyes go cross and my head drop back with a long sigh. I soon regain consciousness from that initial shock. I can see your entire naked body propped up on all fours so that anyone peering into the passenger window would have a chance sighting of a lifetime. Your lower legs span the width of the seat, and are spread apart plenty for me to slide my hand along your belly to those sweet lips.

You continue to become more vocal as you devour my delicious cock, then you almost scream as my fingers find your wet hole again. You keep getting louder as I finger fuck you from behind. Your hips start to rock back and forth against my fingers, forcing me deeper inside, hitting your g-spot while my palm slaps your clit. The thought reminds me of when you told me you like getting your pussy slapped. I pull out my fingers, and use them to slap against your dripping sex. You're moans vibrate through my cock and you wriggle your ass in the pleasure. Needing more than just the fingers inside you, you pull back and know where to look for what you want. While you open the condom, I remove my jeans and socks the rest of the way. You're good work with Little John makes hard enough to make it easy to slip on the Magnum.

Wanting to try something different, I climb in the backseat and tell you to put the passenger seat up; I already replaced the driver seat. I'm sitting right in the middle, and your ass is almost in my face as you lean over the seat pulling the lever to let it up. I can't resist. I lean forward and give you a good lick along your whole back side: pussy and ass. I work your soft lips from behind with mine (your favorite) getting you a little more lubed up for my cock. I bury my face in your ass as I slurp up your juices, massaging your sensitive lips. I push forward to suck your clit, and grab onto your sweet round ass for leverage. You moan loudly as I increase the speed of my tongue over your hot pussy.

I pull back, releasing you from your pleasure induced paralysis, ready for you to ride me, and pull you hips down. You grab a hold of the seat backs as I lower your ass onto my cock. You let out a loud moan as I penetrate you. You begin to rock up and down slapping into my crotch. You control the speed here, and tonight it looks like you want it fast. Impaling yourself on my shaft, your screams get louder, and I encourage you. Nothing keeps me up better than when you let me know how much you love riding my cock. No one can hear us in here, so let it all out.

When you begin to slow I think you're getting tired, but no, you're just getting a better position. Your pick your feet up off the floor to the seat. The new position pulls your ass tight with your knees sticking up, spreading out your pussy, and letting my cock drive deeper. As you begin to ride my cock again, your feet begin to slip out sideways increasing the effects. I run my hands along your opened legs and up your bare chest. One hand stays there to play with your bouncing tits, while the other traces down you abs to our connection. My fingers rub around your clit while my cock thrusts in and out of you. I alternate between rubbing and slapping your clit. You let out a loud scream as you reach climax. Your constant pounding almost has me at the brink, but not quite. The condom keeps me in the game, and ready for another position.

I have you roll over and return to my lap. Your feet dig into the crevice where seat meets back, and I spread my legs as you bring your ass between them and your pussy to my cock which I have pointed down to enter you. Now we can face each other as you slide along my thighs to engulf my stick. The new angle gives us both crazy sensations. With your inner thighs holding you up, your pussy constricts around my dick, and I can feel the climax on its way. I can play with your tits as they bounce with your thrusts. I pull you up into a more traditional position, but with your knees lifted up, your pussy is pulled tight in a pleasurable twist.

The ride slows and I've come so close to my finale. Your fluids are running down my dick, over my balls, and leaving love stains on my seat. I want to finish, but we're running low on time. You said a while back that you were getting up the courage to swallow my cum again.

So I ask, "Wanna drink my cum?"

At this point, you couldn't say "no" to anything that's really kinky, so you just nod with a, "mmhmm."

I'm usually not a fan of the pull-out method, but I won't even cut it close here.

I give the instructions to lower the passenger seat again, and lie on it. I pull out the towel I usually bring, and lay it behind your head so I don't make too much of a mess. I climb over you, and push your legs up to the roof as we usually do here. I've removed the condom, but I won't be inside too long. I slide my cock into your pussy squished out between your legs. Your legs up like this give the perfect angle for me to thrust. I start pumping into you, slapping my crotch against your ass giving a distinctly sexual clap. The force of the slap and the friction inside you push me the limit almost right away. As I start to reach that point, I pull out, lift my right leg over the console, and place in front of the back seat so my dick is right over your face.

LJ is still covered in your juices so I can use them as lube as I work my cock over your open mouth. I kindly warn you when I'm about there, and you lean up and open wide. I cum hard, and my juice fills your mouth as you lean over more to take my cock in your mouth. I continue to work my shaft as you suck out more of my cum. You swallow well like a dirty skank, then lick my cock clean.

Afterward, I feel bad for making you do such a thing, but you reassure me, "I like when you make me do things I wanna do."

With that I'm almost ready to do it again.