Car Park

Story Info
Domme instructs her sub.
1.3k words
4.31
40k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stands at the crowded bar. The place is packed. The lights are low. The music is loud. Crowds bustle around her and she hears laughter and several conversations going on around her. She has groomed well this evening but most in the bar don't even give her a second glance. Apart from the floor-length leather overcoat she appears very ordinary and blends in effortlessly on this Friday evening. She sips at her drink and keeps her eyes pointing forwards across the bar, her back turned to the rest of the room.

She feels him brush up against her through the crowd. She doesn't look or even acknowledge his existence. A glint comes into her eye. He has done well. He smells good and the aftershave was a good choice. He is obviously keen to please her on this night.

Still ignoring the slave, she finishes her drink, stubs out her cigarette and departs from the bar. She feels him following her. She moves out to the car park, out into the dark of the night and locates his car. Still, she does not make eye contact with him. She leans back against the rear of the vehicle, away from the glare of the overhead lights. She feels him move closer.

She unhooks the belt of her coat and allows the front to fall open revealing her leather basque which gives her a terrific and most sexually powerful shape. She has ample cleavage and the corset effect of the basque gives her much more of a waist by accentuating her ample hips. She adeptly unclips the poppers at the sides of her knickers and pulls the material away from her body, flinching as the cold air hits her wet pussy.

"Come here and kneel before me," she orders in a steady and controlled voice.

The slave moves closer and She sees him more clearly now. He is automatically submissive for her, as always, and keeps this eyes lowered.

"Tongue!" She demands.

He kneels on the painful gravel below him then gently moves forwards, taking a hold of the rear bumper of his own car, careful not to make contact with her hips.

"No hands!" She instructs.

He moves his face closer to her, smelling her sex and swoons instantly. His stomach twists with anticipation and awe for her. She moves slightly so that her legs are parted, and her partly shaved pussy is on full display to him. He sees her labia glistening in the half light and adeptly begins to lap at her with the tip of his tongue. Gradually, he hooks his tongue up between her greedy labia and along her deliciously damp, pink folds.

She gasps with pleasure as his long skilled tongue finds her greedy hole and as he laps at it like a kitten with fresh cream. Suddenly, she hears movement from the rear of the bar nearby and gently pulls the front of her coat around him to shield and protect him from view, only to let her coat fall open again once the threat has gone. Whilst covered by her coat in the shadows he is invisible.

"Suck!" She commands him.

He moves in to her even closer, his face now almost below her and flexes his chin between her soft upper thighs so he can stretch his whole mouth around her big, wet slit. He sucks then, dragging her labia into his mouth while still probing, expertly, and as she has taught him, inside with his tongue. He feels her hunger flex against the touch of his tongue and smiles and inward smile. He adores pleasing her so! Her head falls back with deep desire and pleasure while she places her hands around his face and holds his head even closer into her body forcing her greedy pussy down onto his face. She groans a deep and sultry purr.

"Deeper!" She demands.

She thrusts her hips forward fucking his face, greedy for gratification.

He probes deeper still now into her hot cunt flattening his tongue to fill her inside and feel her muscles work against him. He pumps now, feeling his Mistress' orgasm rising inside her. He grinds the tip of his nose over her clitoris, his nostrils becoming coated with her heady scent. Working faster and deeper She moves on him, stronger and wetter until suddenly She cums, a warm flood of Her delectable sweet fluid squirting out onto his waiting tongue and chin. She groans, under her breath, at the pleasure of the dramatic release then roughly pushes him away. He falls back onto his heels, licking his lips, but dare not to smile or show his own pleasure. He waits, still kneeling.

Her mind works ahead, as the orgasm wanes from her body. She closes the front of her coat, re-ties the belt, lights another cigarette and moves to the passenger door of his car.

"You... will drive..." She gestures for him to rise, with the flick of one nonchalant wrist,

"I have much work for you to do!"

---0---

They arrive at 'The Den' and the slave hurries to open the car door for her. They do not speak on the short journey here; he follows the gestures of her hands at each change in direction. She moves ahead of him to the front door and pushes it open. No key. Again, she allows the long leather coat to fall open as she makes her way into the subdued light of the lounge. Faint music is playing and a bottle of her favourite chilled vodka sits on the table.

"Make me a drink!" She orders.

He hurries into the room behind her. It is the first time he has seen inside her den and he is now desperate not to cause his Mistress any reason to become cross with him, in any way. His breath is short, now, and his heart beats hard in his chest. She moves to the sofa and lounges back into it, revealing the basque and her swelling breasts again.

"Look at me," She demands.

He nervously jolts at her request and clumsily clinks the vodka bottle against her crystal glass. He is more nervous now and she senses it.

"Careful!" She snaps.

He glances quickly at his Mistress, but tense, he averts his eyes rapidly. He finds her dominance so attractive but he must not allow himself to become aroused. It would only make Her angry if she spotted his hard cock misbehaving without her permission. He passes her the glass and she swallows the contents in one, sharp shot.

"Kneel!" She commands again, this time pointing to a spot directly in front of her.

He kneels again, his knees sore from the gravel in the car park but he wants to please Her so much and realises he can do nothing more now but submit to Her.

She reaches forward and runs one smooth finger down along the side of his face, down his neck, over his chest, across his belly and below his belt line. She prods him apparently uncaring and smiles a wicked curl of a smile.

"Good boy!" She commends him for not being erect.

"Now... strip for me!"

He slave stands again and nervously removes his jacket and shoes, placing each item tidily beside him on the floor. Next, he peels off his shirt revealing his smooth chest to her. He knows she is scrutinising every aspect of him and can feel her eyes scouring over him. He then moves down and remove his jeans, shorts and socks, again folding them and placing them on the floor.

Now, he stands totally naked before her except for his watch.

"Place your things in that bag!" She orders, gesturing to a large leather hold all just behind him.

Hurriedly, he picks up his clothes, rearranges them into the bag. He now realises that she has pre-planned his whole evening, possibly even his next few days, and he is powerless in her wake.

"Follow me," she orders.