Car Ride

Story Info
Karl and Bethanne enjoy a brief respite from driving.
793 words
4
20.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotScribe2
HotScribe2
17 Followers

Karl stopped the car and turned off the motor. Bethanne gazed outside at the expanse of fields on either side of them. "Why are we stopping here?" she asked.

They'd been driving around, just enjoying each another's company-- talking about their dreams and hopes, their frustrations and problems--and before they knew it, they were out of the city and onto what appeared to be a deserted side road.

Now Karl look over at Beth and smiled. "I thought we could use a little break."

She nodded in agreement, then he watched, surprised, as she began to undo the buttons of her blouse.

"Just what sort of break did you have in mind?" he asked.

"An enjoyable one," was her reply. Then she whispered, "Feel my breasts." More a request than a command, but he would have willingly responded to either.

Karl leaned over and slipped his hand into her shirt, cupped her breast, squeezed it firmly. Her eyes closed as his thumb rubbed her nipple, circling it, pushing it in. He moved her blouse aside, bent down and covered her nipple with his mouth. He ran his teeth back and forth across it, felt its hardness with his tongue.

Beth sighed and turned slightly towards him. He grasped both her breasts, pushed them together and ran his mouth from one nipple to the other, flicking his tongue across and around each one, sucking and nibbling at them, smelling and tasting the sweetness of her naked flesh. Beth squirmed on the seat and parted her legs slightly.

As Karl continued to suckle her breasts, his hand slid down her thigh, then up beneath her skirt. His fingers slipped into her panties, felt the warmth and wetness of her pussy. They moved between her lips and found their way to the hollowness of her sex. As she enjoyed t thrusting in and easing out of his fingers, his mouth sucking and tugging at her breasts, Bethanne moaned with growing excitement.

She gripped Karl's head with one hand, pressed it more firmly into her bosom, and with the other she grabbed at his hand between her legs, shoving it harder and faster into her cunt.

Then, suddenly, Beth pulled away from him. "Enough. No more--for now," she said. "Drive on again."

Puzzled, he looked at her. Her breathing was heavy as he started the car once more. *** The fields slipped past them. After a short while, Beth moved closer to Karl. He felt her fingers on the zipper of his pants, tugging it down, then reaching inside. She gripped and extracted his cock. She leaned down. He felt her hot breath as she exhaled on the tip, followed by the flicking of her tongue across it, stabbing into the tiny hole, then the delicious wetness of her warm mouth as it covered his cock, devouring down the shaft to his testicles. Her fingers cupped and rolled his balls, squeezing them gently as she sucked his cockhead in and out. Gradually, it began to harden and lengthen, filling her mouth.

She released him. "Pull over and stop."

Karl stopped the car quickly by the side of the road.

"Come over to this side."

As he slid towards her, Beth moved and hiked up her dress then, with a bit of difficulty, crouched on the front seat and straddled his legs. She squatted down, holding onto the back of the seat.

Her breasts dangled before his face from behind the fabric of her blouse. He licked at the protruding nipples.

He held his stiff cock up straight and Beth lowered herself slowly onto its thickness. She was still wet and slippery and his cock slid easily past the folds of her labia and into her cunt. Karl lapped at her breasts with his tongue as she began to move up and down. He slipped his hand between their bodies and begin to vigorously finger her clitoris as best he could. He rubbed it back and forth. Her lips crushed down on his and her tongue forced its way into his mouth. Hungrily, they devoured one another.


He fingered her harder and faster as she continued to slide her cunt along the length of his shaft. She felt the tip of his cock thumping against the back of her hole, his finger sliding over her clit, the length of his thick cock plunging upwards into her cunt. She moaned loudly, gasping as she suddenly came with streams of ecstasy flowing through her body.

Over the noise of Beth's moans, both of them heard the sound of another car swishing past them, then the sound of a beeping horn.

Then Karl came too, his jism spewing out in spasmodic spurts, filling her cunt with his white hot cream.

HotScribe2
HotScribe2
17 Followers