Car Ride

Story Info
Slave makes a mistake when picked up by her owner.
1.6k words
3.86
38.4k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand on the sidewalk after work waiting for Him, the only man I will ever love because I belong to Him, He owns me completely. I have given Him complete control of my thoughts, my body and actions. I am no longer a person but a possession, a toy to please Him.

I wait for Him because I am not allowed to drive myself. He does not trust me to follow the rules when I am alone. He is afraid if I have too much freedom I will begin to break the rules and do as I feel. I know that I will never be free again, nor do I wish to be free. I want only to please Him, so I stand here waiting for Him. I stand here in the clothes He has chosen for me today. He chooses the clothes I wear because I am His fuck doll to look as He wishes me to. He gave me a red blouse, extremely low cut to expose my cleavage, which is pushed up by a red 34C cup bra, that is filled with my perky tits and big round nipples that are almost always hard. I also wear a very short skirt that just barely goes past my ass cheeks. If I bend over, I will show everyone my red panties under it. He finished my outfit with a pair of red 8 inch heels. He dresses me like this in the hope that people will stare and gossip about the whore I am. I also wear a silver choker with a charm stamped with the word "Whore". I was given this choker to wear when I am in public. He has also had the word "Slut" tattooed right above my bald pussy lips. He has tattooed me so if I ever leave Him and/or if anyone fucks me they will know what I am and forever will be - a slut and nothing more.

I see Him pulling into the parking lot now and my heart jumps in anticipation to see my love, my owner. He pulls up in front of me in a black BMW M5 with the windows tinted so dark I am unable to tell if it is Him in the car or just an employee of His. I stand patiently beside the car with my eyes gazing at the pavement for minute. I wait for Him to roll down the window and tell me I am allowed to get in the car and where to sit. The window slowly lowers and He states with a commanding voice "sit next to me slut".

I quickly respond "yes Sir," open the passenger side door and sit next to him. As I sit down He immediately opens my legs and slides His hand up my skirt and pulls aside my panties. He slides His finger into my dry pussy. I wince in pain and let out a small whimper as He drives His finger inside me hard. As He withdraws His finger from my pussy, tears began to swell up in my eyes because I know I'm in trouble and will be punished severely. I let the tears flow in hopes of making Him happy, because I know He enjoys me looking like a used crack whore with mascara running down my face.

"What's the rule, bitch?" He demands in an angry tone.

"When I am with You, Sir, I will always have your cunt wet so it is ready to be used whenever You wish to use it, Sir" I repeat in a trained response through the tears.

"And why isn't it wet, slut? I gave you a full minute to prepare my cunt for me and you failed. You're nothing more than a cheap hooker who can't follow instructions, bitch."

I beg Him to forgive me, but He does not listen. He turns His head in disgust of my bad manners.

"Get that dirty fucking cunt of mine wet right now, bitch. You're nothing but a cheap whore who I can replace by the end of the week if you refuse to follow the rules," He screams at me.

I immediately begin to rub my bald pussy. I start to feel the juices flow and I become soaked in seconds because my pussy is trained so well for him. He hears the wetness as I finger myself.

"Take off your panties and shove them in my pussy and pull up your blouse so your tits are sticking out," He orders.

"Yes Sir," I respond with my eyes pointed at the floor of the car.

As I pull up my blouse and my tits flop out of my bra, my nipples are already rock hard. I then slide my panties down my legs and finger them inside me. While I shove them in, I feel slaps on my tits. I then feel my nipples pulled and twisted. I try not to make a sound but when I feel my tit slapped for the 5th time I let out a small wail of pain. My nipples now feel like He is trying to tear them off. He stops suddenly and I await His next command, but He just ignores me for several minutes.

"Bitch" He barks.

"Yes Sir?" I respond instinctively.

"Now put your panties in your mouth," He orders.

I pull my panties out of my pussy, now soaked in pussy juice, and slid them into my mouth. I feel my juice squeeze out in my mouth and down my throat. I feel Him then pull and twist my nipples hard again. This time it's too much and I begin to cry out, but it's muffled by my panties. He slaps my tits until we pull up to a red light and He instructs me to look at Him. I mumble a "yes Sir" through my panties and turn to look at him. He takes a fist full of my long blond hair and slaps my face, turning my cheeks red. I begin to sob violently as I fight to pull away, but He has a very tight grip on my hair. When the light changes He stops slapping me and continues driving.

"Now, you little cum sucking fuck hole, take out My cock and stroke it" He whispers in a tone of enjoyment.

"Yes Sir" I whimper through tears and my panties.

I reach over with my hands and unbutton His pants, pulling out His 9 inch cock. I began to stroke it slowly with one hand and rub His balls with my other. His cock slowly grows harder in my hand, a feeling I have come to enjoy very much.

"Please let me be your dirty little oral fuck hole, Sir, and let me please Your cock with my mouth, Sir" I beg through my panties.

"I would love to, my whore, but right now your mouth is full of your panties and I wouldn't want to waste the pussy taste with my cum," He says with a smile.

Having been forbidden to taste His huge cock, I rub His cock on my face, careful not to touch it with my lips. I slap my face with His cock a few times before I beg again for Him to let me suck it.

"You want Me to skull fuck your little slut mouth, don't you bitch? Too bad you haven't paid for your mistake yet, because I would love to choke fuck you like the whore you are," He says in a disappointed tone.

He rolls down my window as we merge onto the freeway and instructs me to show every semi my tits as we pass. I look at Him as my face turns red in embarrassment. I start to take my panties out of my mouth.

"I didn't tell you, you could take that out, did I slut?" He barks.

"No Sir" I mumble through them.

As we drive, I shove my tits out of the window. The cold strong wind feels really good on them after the torture they just received. When we pass a semi truck, He honks the horn to get the truckers' attention. The truckers do a double take as they see me, honking the semi's horn in response. I feel humiliated with my panties in my mouth and my tits out of the window. The humiliation is making my already wet pussy leak. Kneeling on the seat, I hope He sees my pussy leaking and I hope it makes Him happy. I remind myself I am just here for His pleasure and nothing more. My feelings do not matter, my embarrassment does not matter. I am nothing more than a fuck hole to Him. Which only makes my pussy drip on the seat more. He must have noticed, because He begins to spank my pussy as I hang out the window. We repeat this several times as we pass more semis on the way.

We pull into the drive way of our house and He opens the garage. As I watch the door open, I feel a sigh of relief because I was afraid He would make me walk to the house from the driveway fully exposed the way I am. But my fears soon become reality when He parks the car at the end of the driveway. He grabs my hair and begins to drag me out of the car through His door. I cry out in unexpected pain as I fight to climb over the center console as fast as I can. I'm not fast enough over the seat; He drags me out the door and I fall on the ground. He picks me up by my hair and walks me into the house. When we reach the door, I stand up straight and place my hands behind my back, sticking my exposed tits out and staring at the floor behind Him.

"Now your punishment really begins," He threatens ominously as He walks through the door.