Car Ride with Friends

Story Info
MWF shared wife, black guy, & friend.
1.5k words
4.01
65.6k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night I was a very naughty girl =] this is my first time ever submitting a story. This one is based on last night's joy ride! Let me know what you think. Maybe I will write more stories about the things I try or write stories about the things I want to try! ~Names are changed!

My name is Tina and I have a VERY high sex drive! I decided I wanted to get some fantasies into a reality. I am 28 years old Blonde hair blue eyes chubby but not really big, size 18 roughly. My bra is an overflowing 38f. This story is about an adventure I had with a guy I meet online who was also looking for some one for NSA sex.

I started talking to Jason about a month ago. First we just kind of talked about what we liked sexually and what we didn't. We met once just to break the ice make sure in person we were attracted to each other. He is tall about 6'1 (I am 5'2") med chocolate tone, little goatee and a wicked white smile. Yummy in my book. We made plans to hook up the following week. We are both married so we couldn't go to our homes to have fun. We ended up driving to a church and I gave him head in the back seat of my car in the parking lot. His cock was roughly 9 inches and had a nice girth to it. Right after he let his load out down my throat a car pulled into the church so I climbed back into the front seat and we left. This left me so horny for more!!

A couple days later I told him how I had an idea of something I wanted to do... He agreed to it and that is how we came to last night's events.

I gave my husband a kiss and walked out the door to go to an "Avon party". I pull into the parking garage of the local mall. I park my car next to Jason's SUV. I get out of my car and Jason give me one of them evil horny smiles and says "Tina this is my friend James" I give James a hug. Even thought I came up with this idea I am super scared!! James is about 5'5 med build brownish/blonde hair and clean-shaven.

"Hi James. I hope we all are going to have a lot of fun tonight." I say as James opens up the car door and I get in the back. James gets in the driver seat and Jason gets in back with me.

"Cant wait you sure you want to do this?" James says as he looks over the seat

"Yeah just it stays our secret out side of this truck we do not know each other" I say as he starts to pull out of the parking lot.

We start driving. As soon as we are on a back road Jason UN does his pants, his cock already hard. "Be a good little slut and suck this black cock!" I start sucking on it, instantly my pussy gets wet as I feel his cock filling up my mouth. I love having a cock in my mouth it turns me on so much I almost cumm! He takes his hand and grabs my hair and forces more of it in my mouth. "Gag on that cock like a good whore! MMMMM that's right. Take this black dick. You love my cock don't you slut? You love the taste of my cock" He pulls my hair up lifting my mouth from his shaft. "Answer me slut tell me you love my cock!"

"I love sucking your cock Jason, I love being your dirty little whore" he then forces my head back on to his cock. I start sucking his cock and playing with his balls

"I want my nuts in your mouth bitch", as he pulls my head from the shaft and forces my face to his nuts. I start licking his sack and then take one ball into my mouth and roll it with my tongue then I do the same to his other nut. His cock and balls are dripping from my salvia. "That's right suck my balls bitch!... Oh yeah you're such a good little slut. You love being my slut don't you" I go to answer but he shoves my face back onto his shaft I gag a little as he starts to fuck my face. His cock is so big I can't get the last 2 inches in my mouth. "You ready to take my cum? Then you're going to be a good little slut and take Jimmy's cock right!"

"Yes! I want you to cum in my mouth please give it to me now" I beg he grabs my hair tighter but lets me control the sucking. I suck as hard and as far down as I can flicking the head with my tongue as I pass it. His hips thrust up, as I taste his load shooting into my mouth. I keep sucking till every drop is gone and his cock starts to soften

"James next spot you can pull over and switch" Jason smiles at me and goes is this what you wanted? I nod as James pulls to the side of the road and switches seats with Jason.

We start driving again and James looks at me, I see he is a little nervous. He undoes his pants and I start slowly stroking his cock. It is a decent size but after Jason it is not going to be a hard task to take all of him. I put my lips around the tip and just play with it with my tongue a little and then I suck his cock all the way win my mouth as I play with his balls with my hands. "God damn Jason you were right, she knows how to suck a cock" He starts playing with my tits as I suck his cock deep and fast into my mouth. I take the shaft out of my mouth and take his nuts into my mouth as I stroke the shaft. "Shit girl I am going to bust before we get to the end of the road!" With that I go back to sucking his shaft. Taking every inch deep in my mouth and then all the way out and sliding my tongue in the slit of his head. Seconds later he is pushing my head on to the shaft as deep as it can go and he starts thrusting like he is fucking a pussy and lets a huge load loose right down my throat. I sit up and we both smile at each other.

"Hey next store pull over I need to get some smokes after that!" James yells to the front. We pull into a store and he goes in gets smokes and has one outside the SUV.

"Did you have fun?" I asked Jason

"Yeah and from what I could see and hear he did to!" he says as he turns around and smiles at me. "You know we got to drive you back to the car your not done yet"

Jason gets into the back seat with me and James gets in the drivers seat. "Did you like hearing me suck your friends cock?" I smile.

"Oh yeah! That was hot! You going to be a good slut and make me cum again aren't you?" as he takes is cock out again. I don't even answer I just start sucking his cock. This time doing it slower, playing with the tip a little with my tongue. I take my tongue and trace the mushroom head then lick the slit of it poking the tip of my tongue into it a little. He then puts his hands in my hair again and starts thrusting my head down and he pumps up. "you're my slut aren't you. You will do what ever I tell you to right!" He pulls my hair so I am off his cock and looking at him. "tell me you love being my slut!"

"I love being your slut. I will do what ever you want me to do. Please let me suck your cock more"

He pushes me mouth back to his cock and starts moaning as he takes his hands of me. I speed up on sucking his cock using my hand to stroke the shaft as I suck him. I take my mouth of his cock and just stroke it as I start sucking on his balls again. Even licking right behind them as I stroke his shaft.

"Get that cock in your mouth I am going to cumm and I don't want you to waste a drop of it!" I take his shaft back in my mouth just as he starts filling my mouth with his cream. I take every drop until I feel him go soft again. I lift me head up and we are pulling in next to my car.

We all get out and say our good bye. I can't wait till or next play date!!