Car Show Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was off in the ladies' room as I settled back on the bench behind the partition, and Rich began to pack up his things. I offered to help him.

"No, no. I wouldn't dream of it," he said. "Just sit here with me and chat while I finish up – that's more than enough help."

This guy was sweet.

"Rich, thanks for being so nice tonight, you've got no idea - it really helped me."

He blushed bright red.

"Aw, thanks, but really, to work with two beautiful models like you makes putting up with that asshole out there worthwhile."

I felt touched. Poor guy. I wanted to do something for him. Make his evening's work a bit nicer. Make it memorable. Hmm, I thought. There is something I can do...

"Rich, have you got a girlfriend?"

"Um, no... not right now."

It was a question from left field, for sure, and it did catch him off guard. He was turning red - it obviously embarrassed him. From the way he was looking down at the floor, I imagined that he had never had a girlfriend. My heart went out to him.

"Hey honey, come here," I said to him softly. God, I was laying it on. Poor boy. I didn't want to scare him, I just wanted to show him, make him feel good.

By the look on his face you could tell he'd sensed the change of tone in my voice. And that I'd called him 'honey'. Fumbling around nervously, he accidentally dropped his cooking tools on the floor. Then he stood up.

Kelly hadn't returned yet; Jem was still out there with his customers. Now or never, I thought. I was still sitting on the bench as Rich stood up. I looked up at him. I opened my legs. Not too wide, but enough so that he could see what I wasn't wearing. I moved my hand to the zipper of my dress. I watched his eyes widen as I slid the zipper down. Over my boobs. I unzipped myself all the way down and opened the dress. My boobs sprang free. He stood there like a zombie, staring. I reached for his hand, and placed it on my right breast. His hand was sweating, shaking. He looked at me with disbelieving eyes as he cupped my breast in his hand, holding it just so, as if he was too scared to even move his hand. I loved the feeling of the boy's hand on me. I imagined I was the first woman – a model! – that he'd ever felt. I pulled him closer to me. With my hand on the back of his head, I drew his mouth down to my other boob.

"Go on," I whispered in his ear. "You can."

He got the idea. His mouth opened and with an audible moan his tongue slid across my nipple. He ran his tongue around and around the nipple, flicking the tip, then sucking the whole nipple into his mouth. Oh God, it felt so good! How long had it been since a man had licked and sucked my nipples? And Rich seemed to know what he was doing – maybe he wasn't a virgin.

I was conscious that someone might come into the room and catch us like this, but out of the corner of my eye I could see the doorway entrance from behind the partition. As Rich continued to worship my nipple with his mouth and tongue I grabbed his hand and lowered it down. He let it lay limp as I guided it between my legs. I wanted Rich to feel me, feel my wetness, feel what a slutty, shaved model's pussy feels like. As I placed his hand between my legs, his head jerked and my nipple slipped out of his mouth as he moaned again – I don't know what he was thinking, but he clearly hadn't been expecting me to put his hand on my pussy! I held my palm over his hand as he ran one finger up and down my slit. Ooh, I was getting wetter under his touch! He found my opening and gently pushed the tip of his finger inside. As he toyed with my pussy his mouth went back to my nipple and he sucked it feverishly. He bared his teeth across the nipple. Oohh! So gooood!

I heard voices approaching. Rich quickly jumped up as I zipped up my dress. I grabbed him and quickly kissed him hard on the lips.

"Rich, I'm not what you think," I whispered in his ear. "I'm not a slut."

The look on his face was one of someone waking from a dream.

"No way, you're not that – you're, you're beautiful!"

I grinned and gave him another quick kiss just as Kelly walked into the room. Rich went back to packing his things. Pretty soon we were ready to go. As the three of us headed back out into the foyer, I saw Jem say goodbye to the last of his guests.

"Any of you guys want to hang around for a drink?" Jem said as he turned to face us.

"No thank you," I said. "We'll be leaving now."

"Oh fine, just take the money and run," he said, his tone sarcastic as he reached into his wallet and pulled out the cash. He paid us. Then, flicking his fingers through the thick wad of remaining greenbacks in his hand as though it was a set of playing cards, he glanced up at Kelly and I.

"Sure you girls don't want to hang out for a while?"

By the way he played with the money and the snide tone of his voice, it was quite clear what he was implying. I couldn't believe this. His ill manners and bad temper were bad enough. But what a sleazebag! He's dangling cash in front of Kelly and I, virtually propositioning us like prostitutes – and right in front of Rich! My blood was boiling.

"Listen, buddy," I growled. "We are not prostitutes. And how dare you be so presumptuous! You think you're such a big man, but you're really just an arrogant, bad tempered asshole. And that product presentation – what a joke! So bad it was embarrassing to watch! Whatever that electronic gizmo is, it had better be good, because the guy trying to sell it has no idea. Come on, Kelly," I said, grabbing her hand, "let's get out of this shit hole!"

Jem just stood there, saying nothing as the three of us walked towards the door.

"Wait," said Jem, his voice restrained. "What about the outfits?"

The outfits? Oh, he wants the God damned dresses back. I had my overcoat slung across my arm. I'll give him his fucking outfit, I thought to myself slyly. I turned to face him.

"Oh, you want the dress back now? I think you'd look good in it, too. Here you go."

With that I zipped it down, rolled it off my shoulders and let if fall to the floor around my feet. Suddenly I was naked, except for my runners, naked in front of Kelly, Rich and Jem. Naked but not vulnerable, not exposed; I felt in control. Powerful. Stepping out of the dress, I flicked it across at Jem with my foot. It landed at his feet.

Jem just stood there, lifeless like a stone carving, his face a picture of fear as he looked at my naked form. I stood there in front of him like that, and proudly.

"Take a good look, asshole, because this is the last you'll ever see of me," I said to him as I put my coat on. "You know Jem, the only reason I took this job was because of the impression you made on me at the car show. I thought, 'gee, this guy is nice, I'd like to get to know him better'. You know Jem, if you'd have been even half way nice tonight, all this could so easily have been yours."

To emphasise 'this', I gave him a final quick flash of my naked body under my coat. Then I turned towards the door.

"And Jem," I said, as the three of us turned to leave, "Kelly will return her dress later – eventually. Oh, and one last thing – the name's Anne, not 'babe'."

I didn't want to look at him again, but I could see his reflection clearly in the plate glass of the building's window walls as we walked to the front entrance. He hadn't moved. He had that look about him you see in B-grade movies where someone's just been stabbed or shot, and they're in this state of suspended animation just before they're about to topple over and die. It made me chuckle inside.

Once outside, Kelly turned to me and grinned.

"Wow, that was sooo ballsy! I can't believe you did that! Did you see the look on his face?"

"Yeah, that killed him," Rich laughed. "And he deserved it."

Rich's battered old Lumina was parked next to my BMW.

"Nice car!" he said.

"Thanks Rich. Hey, it was really fun working with you. You have nice night."

"You too," he said. Then with a sheepish smile he handed me a small piece of paper. It was his cell phone number. Then he waved as he stepped into his car.

"See ya, Anne, see ya Kelly – hope the lingerie show goes well. You will be the hottest girls there I'm sure!"

Kelly and I looked at each other, grinning, as we climbed into the car.

"Well, that was an experience!" Kelly said.

"Yeah," I said. "What an asshole that Jem turned out to be. But I feel a whole lot better now."

Soon we were back at my place.

"Coming up for a coffee, Kel?"

"Yeah, why not. Actually, a drink would be better."

We were still laughing about the stunned look on Jem's face as we reached my floor. I opened the door and we went inside. Instinctively I made to remove the overcoat and hang it on the hat stand by the door, but then I remembered I wasn't wearing anything underneath. Better leave it on.

We were still in the hallway when Kelly turned to face me. She put her arms around me and pulled me in close to her body. I could smell the perfume now mixed with the sweat from her skin. I drank in her scent as she looked into my eyes.

"Kiss me," she said.

Kiss her. Oh yes, I wanted to kiss her so badly. I lifted my head to hers and our lips met. Gently at first, just a little peck, but then I felt her hand wrap around my head as she pulled me closer. She kissed me back, hard, her soft red lips mashing against mine, her tongue invading my lips as her arms wrapped around me and she ground her crotch into mine as the force of her passion pushed me hard against the wall. My hands fell to her ass and I gripped it tightly, squeezing, my hands on a woman's ass for the first time in my life. I could feel the curve of her hips, it felt so different from holding a man like this, the thought flashed through my mind as she kissed me feverishly. I held her tightly, rubbing my pussy against hers. Oohh, the pressure of her boobs rubbing against mine, I just wanted to wrap myself within her soft skin.

She pulled away with a sudden jerk. Her mouth was open; she was panting. Her hair was messed up. She ripped open her zipper and peeled off the dress. Her body was perfect – her soft, flowing curves, so completely unlike a male body, more spectacular than I could ever have imagined. I felt myself almost swooning! She let me gaze upon her for a short while, then she tore open the buttons on my coat and pulled it off my body. Now we were both naked.

I took her by the hand and showed her to my bedroom.

She gently pushed me onto the bed and laid herself on top me. She kissed me again. Her beautiful big boobs felt like velvet against my naked skin. I could feel the heat from her sweet pussy as she ground it against mine. Up and down, round and round, her hips gyrating like a sexy club dancer. I could feel her wetness on my body. She ground her crotch into mine with such force, almost as though she were a man. Our juices were flowing freely. Her wet pussy on mine felt deliciously slippery, so exquisite! She was breathing hard, panting. She stopped kissing me to catch her breath.

"Ooouhhh," she cried, "this is nicer than I ever thought it would be!"

She had arched her back as she regained her breath. Her big tits hung down so that our nipples were almost touching. When she shifted and her right nipple rubbed across my breast, we both looked down at out chests.

"Ummm, that feels gooood!" she purred. Then she brought herself down a little, so that her nipples were touching on mine. She wiggled around a bit, our nipples gently rubbing against one another. I had never felt anything like it. Such delicate contact was sending a shock wave through my nipples, and it thrilled me even further to know that it must have been doing the same to her. She had thrown her head back, gyrating her upper body now against mine as our nipples danced together. Seeing her like that, sweet little Kelly, so wanton, consumed by lust – for me! - I could hardly believe it was happening. Young Kelly from work, naked and lying across my own naked body, writhing in ecstasy through my touch, and my own pussy on fire from the attentions of this sweet, beautiful girl...

She lifted herself up on her elbows and smiled sweetly at me. She kissed me. Then maneuvered herself down the bed. Between my opened legs. Oh God, she was going to lick me!

I felt her tongue sliding along my upper thigh. She stopped along the way to give my leg little kisses. Then she moved to the other leg. Looking down my body, I watched her work on me, her hips and ass high in the air, back arched and head between my legs. Then I felt her tongue slide along my outer lips. Oohh. My body tingled under the slippery touch of her tongue. Then she moved the other side, licking me up and down, up and down. She licked delicately across the hood of my clitoris. Her touch was so light, yet the feeling went so deep inside me! Ooohhh, she was going to make me cum!

Then I felt her tongue touch my slit. Ever so lightly she slid her tongue up and down, then pausing down low, at my opening. I was aware of myself spreading my legs wider for her, as wide as I possibly could. I was opening up for her. Her tongue found the spot. This was so different from being with a man. She knew EXACTLY what to do, where to touch me, how to touch me. Her tongue snaked inside me. I felt the sensations flooding through my veins. Oh, she was making me cum... Little explosions started going off inside my brain. She was fucking me with her tongue! I started to cry out. I was crying, weeping as my body shuddered in ecstatic overload. My legs clamped tightly around her head, but she just kept going, eating me as I convulsed under her, until finally the sensations subsided and my muscles relaxed. I slumped back on the bed, exhausted, my heart still pounding hard in my chest.

I must have passed out.

I awoke to the light of the sun peaking under the blind. It was morning. Kelly was gone. There was a note beside the bed that read:

"Anne, sorry, I had to go. Didn't want to wake you. See you at the office sexy! – love Kelly."