Car Trip

Story Info
After feisty play - a couple takes a road trip.
2.5k words
3.86
26k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers

It's hard to believe we only met 24 hours ago. My pussy aches from the poundings you have delivered to it, my clit is begging for a break and my nipples throb, having just been released from nipple clamps. I have cum more in the last day that in the last year! Your handsome cock is resting, I have sucked you dry! You grin, sitting up on the bed. The restraints from our last game lay forgotten along the edges of the bed. Your jism covers my breasts and belly. "go take a shower, we are going to be heading out in a bit," you tell me.

I also grin. I am oh so sore, but oh feeling so damn good. I would go along with anything at this point. The pleasure you have wrung from my body is amazing. I am in the warm steamy shower, slowly lathering my body, rejuvenating it for the next games we intend to play. As I begin to wash my hot pussy, you pull the shower curtain back. I freeze, suddenly shy.

You chuckle and tell me to keep going. "But wouldn't you rather wash me?" I ask teasingly. You grin and climb in the warm water with me. You take over the chore of cleaning my body, washing and touching me everywhere. As the spray removes the suds, you hand me the washcloth and I soap it up. I begin by washing your chest and arms, and turning you, across your broad, strong back. I carefully clean your ass and back of legs, then turn you again so I can wash your cock and balls. I kneel in the water, cleansing you first with the cloth, rinsing, then take you into my mouth so I can pleasure you while I clean you!

My intent is to suckle and cleanse you. You have been hard and have cum so much, I am actually shocked when I feel your response. I grin in delight and suck you deeply into my velvet mouth, loving the taste and texture and fit. You are semi-erect and growing in my mouth. I lick, suck and lave your cock and balls as warm water cascades from the shower over your strong shoulders as you block the stream from my face. I suck you deeper and deeper into my mouth, twisting and twirling my tongue. You begin to move your hips, fucking my mouth. Your hands twist into my wet hair, pulling me closer and closer as you groan your delight. Seconds later you roar your approval as you cum again, spraying over my breasts.

Laughing, I tell you I'm glad I'm in the shower, it saves a trip! You laughingly agree as you help me to my feet and wash my breasts. We don't linger, it is time to go. Stepping out of the shower, we teasingly dry each other and head into the bedroom. I stop in surprise, so this is why you didn't join me right away. The bed is neatly remade, with the pillows stacked In the middle of it. You nod towards the pillows and tell me you need me to climb up on them.

I climb on all fours and lay across the pillows, with my ass raised. Suddenly, I feel a stinging slap across my ass. I gasp and groan. I have told you that I have been turned on by spanking stories, but this is the first time you have even acted like you remembered that. You rain down blows across my ass, pushing my legs apart and paddling without pause. I am moving beneath your hands, my ass is burning oh so good. I am sure it is pinking up nicely. Suddenly, you stop and I groan in both relief and disappointment. Before I can even think, before I can even breath, you bring down a blow across my entire ass!

I didn't see you, hear you or know you were grabbing a paddle. The blow stings and pains me while pure pleasure shoots through my body! Four more blows follow and my ass is on fire! You stop and begin to rub my reddened ass and the sting is amazing. My pussy is clenching, I want you, I am yours to do as you wish with. Your hands stop and I feel you move away.

Then the cool lube hits my rosebud. We haven't had any anal play up until now. I feel the dildo pressing against my ass and then you push and seat it into my stretched hole. The pressure is intense, I have never felt so full in my entire life. You pull me from the bed and I move gingerly, trying to understand this new feeling in my ass.

You hand me a pair of panties and we both begin to dress. No bra, you were adamant. Tight sweater -- you want to see my tits bounce when I walk. Skirt, so you can have easy access to my pussy, heels so my tits bounce a lot when I walk. We get on the elevator and as we are alone, you reach under my skirt and shake my ass, knowingly moving the dildo around inside of me. Just before the doors open, you slaps both hands across my aching ass, jarring the dildo and reheating my already fired ass!

We go to the car and you smile. We have almost two hours to drive and you intend to torture me the whole way. You plan to wring orgasm after orgasm from me, but what you don't know is that I have similar ideas of what I can do to you as well. You open the door and help me into the seat. The dildo forces itself deeper into my ass and I feel the burning of it as it stretches me. You know I have only played a little with anal sex, and have never really had anything in my nether hole before.

As we pull out of the lot, you tell me to lay the seat back. I do and then you instruct me to unbutton my sweater, exposing my breasts. I blush and slowly begin to do so. This means any passing vehicle taller than ours will see my tits! Oh God! I do as you ask and you have another surprise in store, You hand me a blindfold and tell me to put it on. Oh, oh -- God -- I won't know if anyone can see me.....I have absolutely no control......

Then you laugh as we pull up to the first light. I have just covered my eyes, so I saw it coming up. You reach behind the seat and I hear a rattle. You tell me to put my hands above my head and I feel shackles close around my wrists. I am defenseless, my hands are stretched above, raising my breasts which are uncovered, while I am blind to whatever you want to do to me. My pussy is soaked and I moving in the seat, but each movement brings contact of my sore ass to the seat, and also stretches my ass more and more with the inserted dildo.

I start to ask questions and you laugh again. You insert a rag into my mouth so I can't talk, I am gasping into the rag, so hot and so needing more from you. I feel my skirt being flipped up. It is a western cut skirt, so it can flip in any direction. I feel your hand at the top of my panties and you tell me to lift my ass. Before I even think, you have slid my panties to my knees, effectively binding my legs. Oh -- I could kick out of them, but you warn me not to. I didn't understand how much protection my panties had offered to my sore ass, but I feel the sting even greater without them.

You play with my pussy and I know that if anyone passes us, they will see me laying in the seat, body exposed and played with at my lover's will. You flick my clit, driving me so crazy. Then I hear you fumble with the bag and I feel the cold against my pussy as you push a vibrator into my cunt. You lock the ears around my clit and turn it on. I am so filled. So hot, so turned on. I don't care who can see me, I am so hot, oh my lover, what you do to me.

I don't think I can take anymore, and yet, yet, I feel you rubbing my nipples. Your twist and pull on them, elongating the hard nubs. I gasp when I feel a clamp around my left nipple, followed quickly be a clamp on my right nipple. They feel different, then I understand, when they begin to suck. Oh, my. Your turn the vibrator up and I am lost. I am exposed, and cumming at your will. You watch me as you drive, wringing orgasm after orgasm from my willing body.

I have lost track of time, and shutter when I hear the car turn off. We have arrived and you come around and remove the toys, bindings and blindfold. I am disorientated, wrung out. You hand me some Gatorade, because I am also dehydrated. We go inside, my skirt has covered my ass, but my panties are still around my knees and my sweater is open. I am so wrung out, I don't care, I just walk carefully so the panties don't slip anymore.

You let the dogs out and then sit down on the couch. You look at me and say come here. Mockingly, you tell me I came without your permission, and I am to crawl across your lap. I do, and my skirt is flipped up so you can spank my ass. You paddle for a while, my ass is burning and I am amazed because my pussy is getting wetter and wetter. And you fiend, you know it. Cause you keep stopping to rub my ass and flick my clit and pump fingers into my dripping pussy.

You stop for real this time and tell me to stand in to corner, panties around my knees, skirt rucked up, while you finish the chores. You let the dogs back in, feed and water them and play with them a few moments. I stand, a total wreck, in the corner while you do this. Coming back, you tell me I can use the bathroom and I rush into it. I have to pee so bad! I clean up a bit as well, and pull my panties back up, button up my sweater.....I don't know why I bother. You don't either and grin evilly when I come out.

You tell me to bend over the table, and flip my skirt up again. Pulling my panties down, I feel lube again being applied to my aching ass. A bigger dildo is introduced and pushed home into my rosebud. You finally tell me that this is an anal trainer, and before we get back to the city, you will be pulling over to fuck my ass. In fact, you have already picked out the perfect place! We go to the car, and rather than getting into the seat, you tell me to climb on the floor.....I am going to suck you while you drive.

I smile, this is perfect. I reach into my bag and pull out my surprise. I palm it, while you walk around the car. As you back out, I free your cock and suck it deeply into my mouth. Before you know what has happened, I have slipped a cock ring around your rapidly growing cock. Your turn to be surprised and delighted! This is so great, I am going to suck you forever, cause this ring is one that doesn't let you cum until it is released. I suck you deeply into my mouth, laving your cock with my tongue. I lash at you with my tongue, twirl, suck and nibble.

You chuckle and let me have my lead with your cock. It is mine and I can suck, touch and play with it to my hearts content. We drive for a while, I don't pay attention to time, I am lost in your musky male scent and enjoyment of licking and sucking your handsome cock. The plug in my ass has stopped hurting, it is more just a stretching pain that excites me and if I position myself just right, I can pull it deeper into my ass when we hit bumps in the country road. A while into our trip, you pull over and turn the car off.

Your cock is so hard and throbbing and I am sucking like a greedy little pig. You pull my hair and move me away. Looking out the window, I see we are at a picnic area. Now, it is October in Wisconsin, so there isn't anyone out. Plus it is early evening, dusk is settling in. You exit the car, covering your hard on with your shirt and come to my door and help me out. We go the picnic table and you bend me over the wooden table.

You flip up my skirt and yank down my panties. Grasping the dildo, you pull it roughly from my ass and before I can even breath again, your hard, throbbing cock fills my ass to overflowing. My rosebud stretches and sweet pain implodes as you slap against my still red ass cheeks. You pump and pump into me, while your hands slap and rub my cheeks. You slide a hand around and begin to work my clit. You pump harder and harder and now grab my long hair and pull me back against you, slamming into me harder.

You reach down and flip the cock rings side, releasing your penis and you pump several more time before you roar your approval. You slam a few more times into me and then release deep into my ass! A few more pumps and you pull out of me. I came just moments ago, when I felt your pulsing cock release into me. I moan as you step back and I am still bent over the table, ass and sex completely exposed to the elements. The cold wind rushes over my skin and I move to cover myself.

Laughing, we look at each other and dress. We return to the car and you help me in. We put the seat up and we take off. We chat now, taking a break.....Our bodies aren't as young as they once were and we both need to regain energy before we get back. You ask if I'm hungry, and when I say yes, you chuckle and say there's a good restaurant just up the road.....then you look at the vibrator resting on the floor and begin to chuckle even harder...

b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers