Car Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes, my vision spun and blurred as they slowly regained themselves. I realized I was lying naked on my stomach on a mattress in the same room as before. My arms were bound together to the sides of my chest and I could feel the rope digging into my chest. My wrists were bound together and they sat snugly over my waist and I could feel my ankles bound similarly. Surprisingly, my entire body was bandaged roughly, a hasty attempt at trying to stanch my wounds from bleeding, but I could see spots of crimson on the white bandage at areas where the wounds were not treated carefully. The smell of ammonia was no longer in the room, even I had no lingering scent of it. My hair was wet but it did not reek of the ammonia. I could feel my face frown in bewilderment. My captor had showered me and bandaged my wounds? But why? Questions buzzed around my mind, begging me to answer them but how could I when I myself had no answer to them? The door opened and my masked captor stood before me, naked. My God, he was beautiful.

He had skin the color of warm caramel and it was flawless, there was neither a hint nor a blemish of imperfection. He had large pectoral muscles on his chest, but it was really his abdominal muscles that stole the show, they were beautifully cut and majestically ripped as they gleamed with his natural oils. He had huge arm muscles that looked like the size of baseballs, boasting of the immense power he had in them. He had magnificent leg muscles that looked so succulent as they rippled while he walked in with the rhythmic bouncing gait of an athlete. Surely, it made everyone, guy and girl, drool. His cock was hard and erect, all ten inches of it stood proudly before him. I swallowed. Truly, he was one of God's finest gifts to mankind and it was humbling to be in his presence. It was an honor to bask in his air of confidence that radiated from his very core. He was still wearing his black leather gloves as well as his black combat boots.

He sat beside me, staring at me as silence lapsed between us. I sighed, I knew what he wanted. Well, I should get it over and done with quickly. I took a deep breath and lay on the mattress, my butt completely exposed to him as I waited for it to begin. I felt him shift about on the mattress. All of a sudden, I felt an explosion of throes washed over me as he slid himself into me in one fluid motion. I let out a scream of agony but it was quickly stifled by a clamp of his black leather gloved hand over my mouth. I could feel my sphincter muscles stretch to their fullest to accommodate him as I struggled in protest. I was breathing hard from the torment, and it helped, because with every breath I took, I could inhale the erotic smell of leather from his gloves, driving me wild with lechery as I melted into him.

He started off with slow strokes, gradually letting me grow accustomed to him. He drove himself deep into me, probing me in every way possible, not overlooking any nook and cranny as he excavated me. He touched my special spot and I felt endless waves of enjoyment run down the length of my spine as I submitted myself to him. I could feel his cock throb with salacious energy within me as I felt my butt muscles working hard, attempting to milk him off his white gold which I had been craving for. He slid himself out and I felt relief wash over my butt as they relaxed, but neither of us were satisfied. We were both panting from the sexual tension that we had created and we yearned for more.

He flipped me over to my back and I screamed out in distress as I felt my wounds being compressed. He ignored me and rolled his ski mask up, just enough to show the soft tender lips that he had been hiding underneath. My cock was dripping with my precum and I felt him swallow the entire length zealously. I could feel thin rivulets of my precum sliding down the length of my shaft, only to be licked by the soft slippery mass that was his tongue. I could feel him slowly wrapping his gentle tongue along the length of my cock before slowly sliding himself in and out of me. He sucked on me fervently and I could feel myself growing harder as well as more erect than I had ever before. I gasped out from the pain but it drove him on as my eyes rolled up in ravishment. He slid out and kissed my inner thighs lovingly, his sensual lips leaving behind a flaming mark of lasciviousness as my body rocked with lust.

"Fuck me," I panted. "Fuck me senseless." He smiled devilishly as he rolled his ski mask back down. He hooked my legs over his shoulders and slid himself into me. I moaned with prurience at the pain but it did not matter. He thrusted himself into me and I could feel my legs pushing himself deeper into me as I resumed milking him. He grabbed my glinting cock in his black leather gloved hand and began stroking me while thrusting himself faster as well as harder into me. I could feel the familiar sentiment building up within me, a warm sensation that slowly spread through my system like a dragon slowly unfurling its' wings in all of its' majestic glory. "Faster," I grunted and he did. That was when everything got messy.

He exploded into me. I could feel a white hot river of his precious white gold shooting into my system, hitting every erogenous points within me as I sighed with pleasure while my butt muscles milked him off every drop, treasuring each and every one of them like a jewel. At the same time, I felt myself bursting my load all over my body, shooting a pearl necklace onto my neck as pinpricks of warmth burst onto my neck. We panted and sighed as we relaxed, our sex afterglow merging into one. When I had milked him clean, he slid out. He freed me off my bonds and sat me up on the bed.

"Hi, Zul," I whispered softly and reached out to pull the ski mask off his head. He had mismatched yellow-gold eyes, just like mine, but both of them showed an unknown inner fire that burned with a steel determination to overcome any of life's endeavors with headstrong willpower. They were lively; laughing, dancing eyes that were full of maturity mixed with a little mischief. At that time, they were jammed wide open with shock and confusion at his blown cover. I saw it in his eyes as he looked back at all that he had done, looking for that moment when everything unravelled, like pulling the stray thread of a scarf. He had an aristocratic nose that always made me believe that he was a member of a royal family in a past life, which I was sure he was. Sharp high cheekbones and an angular jaw framed his finely drawn sensitive face, making it the most priceless work of art drawn by the hands of a skilled artist. He had spiky jet black hair that no matter how hard the wind blew, it always stayed neat and tidy.

"What gave me away?" he asked .

"Zul, I fell for you when I first saw that devilish smile of yours. It's one of a kind and I can recognize it easily, even in a crowd," I replied with a smile, reminiscing about the first time I met Zul on that particular night years ago. We sat on the edge of the mattress together.

"Ah, jeez, kid," he sighed sheepishly. "I'm sorry if I hurt you badly. I just want to pleasure you in more ways than one, you know? I just want to make every fuck with you something special, not just a regular fuck."

He turned towards me and cradled my face in his black leather gloved hands, "I guess all I'm saying is I love you."

He leaned down into my neck and I moaned with pleasure as I felt him trail his swift tongue along the length of it, licking up all of my white gold as he slobbered all over me. I felt his soft tender lips sucking onto my neck and I sighed with lust as my body rocked with desire. I grabbed a fistful of his silky soft hair into my fist and pulled him off my neck before planting a huge kiss on his lips. I draped my arms around him and he held me up as we danced within each others' mouth. I chased him in his own mouth, touching every crevice and fissure with my tongue, making sure I left my mark in his mouth as he gracefully evaded my capture. He tasted heavenly, of my own white gold with a hint of absinthe at the back. The Holy Trinity sang angelically on my palate and my taste buds serenaded back in response as the taste of grande wormwood, green anise as well as florence fennel intermingled with our love for one another. I pushed his head deeper into me and slipped my tongue into his throat, letting the tip touch the back of it before sliding down into it. He gagged slightly and it seemed to rejuvenate him with a newfound lewd energy. He slowly wrapped my tongue with his and I moaned into him as he sucked on me earnestly. We parted and I saw that his lips were swollen, as was mine. I pinched his rock hard nipple and he winced out as he flashed me his devilish smile.

"And I, love you too," I whispered back and we began our second round with great vigor.

12