Car Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers

Sharon lost herself them completely. She hungrily worked on the cock in the mouth, wanting its cum, wishing beyond wishing that she could use her hands, could stroke it, milk it.

Then she knew. The cock was close to cumming. It grew harder in her mouth warning of its intention.

The first blast of cum caught her by surprise but she soon recovered and began to swallow. The following offerings she took in stride, swallowing and savoring them all. The cock quickly grew limp and withdrew from her mouth.

She wondering immediately what was next, not expecting the touch on her blindfold. Someone was unwinding the Ace bandage. It was going to come off. In a moment she realized she wasn’t sure she wanted to see, perhaps the darkness was better, safer. But she wasn’t asked and she didn’t speak, she just waited.

The Ace bandage came off and the gauze removed from her eyes. The light hurt her. She knew she would have to wait for her eyes to adjust. They did and what she saw shook her to her core.

Chuck, her husband, was kneeling beside her, his cock limp and red between his legs.

Another man stood in the distance near the kitchen. He was large, extremely strong looking, and completely naked. His dark eyes held her in his gaze. He smiled before turning to walk down the hall.

“Chuck?” Sharon finally said.

Chuck just smiled.

Coltrane
Coltrane
30 Followers
12