Car Wash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
opels
opels
2,471 Followers

Reaching back up to her ass, he roughly squeezed her tender flesh, covering her with harsh pinches. "Ride me," he gruffly ordered. "Fuck me hard."

She immediately gripped his cock and sank down on it, pumping up and down quickly, her sore cheeks slapping against his abdomen. Continuing to slap and pinch her as she rode him, it didn't take long before another orgasm tore through her causing her to clench and tremble above him.

Pushing on the small of her back, he bent her over, and he again stared at her tight ass hole. He hadn't had much experience fucking girls in the ass, only a few precious times had he been granted access, but had loved it every time. Once again he pressed his finger against her hole. "Keep fucking me," he ordered. His finger tip began to spread her open and he could feel her tensing above him. "Relax," he demanded and his finger tip pressed in.

She was gasping, barely able to breath as his finger again pushed into her tight hole. "Christ, you have a fucking gorgeous ass," he whispered as his finger slid in half way. "How does that feel?" he asked, twisting his finger.

"It hurts a little, but it feels good," she replied, her voice trembling.

"I want to fuck your ass," he breathed. "I want your anal virginity."

"Oh yes, take me, fuck my ass, baby. It's all yours, fuck it good and hard. Make me beg for mercy," she crooned.

Steve thought he was going to blow his load with her dirty talk. She could be such a nasty girl, he was having a hard time remembering that he had known her when she was a gawky, awkward fourteen year old. Boy, what five years could do to a girl.

He had his finger all the way up her ass and was pumping it in and out, when, fumbling in his night stand, he pulled out a tube of lube. Reluctantly pulling his finger from her ass, he lubed her up and pushed two fingers in, ignoring her cries as he roughly penetrated her. He then forced in a third, causing her to whimper as he began to finger fuck her, quickly thrusting his fingers in and out.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," he grunted, feeling her gradually loosen.

"You're ready," he announced, pulling his fingers from her. He re-lubed her slightly gaping hole before ordering her off of him. His cock was still inside her pussy and she slowly rose, letting him slip out. He was harder than ever, the anticipation of reaming her ass was such an immense turn on.

"Fuck my cock with your ass," he told her.

He laced his hands together behind his head and watched as she rose up on her knees and taking his cock in her hand, guided it to her asshole. Holding it in place, she slowly lowered herself down, letting the head slide in.

"Oh God," she gasped, stopping, adjusting to this invasion. After a moment she pushed down again, inching him inside her. "Oh my God, you feel so huge!" she cried out.

"Does it hurt?" he asked, slapping her ass.

"Hell yes, but in such a good way," she sighed, pushing down again, taking more of him inside her.

He was thoroughly enjoying the sight of her ass sliding down on his cock, and of course was enjoying the incredibly tight feeling of her ass around his dick. "You feel good baby, so fucking good," he groaned, slapping her again. "Keep going, take every inch."

She again paused when he was halfway in, her breath coming heavily, getting used to the feeling of him inside her. Steve stared at his cock shoved up her tight virgin ass. Raising his hand, he slapped her ass hard.

"Keep going, don't stop," he ordered.

With a small whimper she pushed down again, taking another inch. With a wicked smile, Steve gripped her hips and thrust his hips upwards, forcing the last of his dick inside her. He laughed at her loud cry of pain and protest, but held onto her hips, grinding against her.

"Fucking Christ, your ass is so sweet!" he growled. "So fucking hot and tight." Releasing her hips, he slapped her ass. "Ride me, bitch," he demanded. "Ride my cock with that hot, tight ass of yours."

Tentatively, she rose up on her knees, feeling him slide out of her. His thickness still hurt but she was determined to do this, hoping it would soon feel better. Lowering herself back down, she bit her lip from whimpering as he again spread her wide.

"C'mon baby, tell me how it feels," Steve urged, loving the view of his cock sliding in and out of her.

"It hurts," she breathed. "It hurts."

"Just relax, it'll get better," he crooned, caressing her ass.

Cassie didn't know if she could do it, if she could keep doing this until he came. She knew he had already cum twice, he could probably hold out for a long while this time. Just as she was thinking this, the pain in her ass started to fade, her asshole had adjusted to his thickness and the most incredibly sexy and naughty sensations began to radiate from her ass, coiling through her whole body. She began riding his cock harder, pumping up and down quickly, grinding against him.

"Oh yes, oh yes, your cock feels so fucking good," she cried, flinging her hair back. "It feels so good deep in my ass." Reaching down, she slid her fingers between her soaked pussy lips, furiously rubbing her clit. An explosive orgasm tore through her almost immediately causing Steve to gasp loudly as her ass clenched tightly around his cock. Wetness from her pussy soaked his balls as she writhed in ecstasy above him.

"Fuck yes!" she cried, her hips pumping up and down, drawing his cock deep inside her ass with every plunge.

"Hell, yeah, baby, that's it. Fuck me hard and fast," he murmured, watching his cock quickly sliding in and out of her tight hole. He slapped her again and again as she fucked him, exciting her even more.

"Oh yes, spank me baby, spank me. Turn my ass red," she pleaded. He could see that she was playing with her tits with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the other and knew she was going to cum again soon as he continued to slap her ass cheeks.

"You are such a nasty slut," he sneered as he spanked her. "A dirty nasty slut."

With a sudden loud cry, she flung her hair back, her back arching as she climaxed, her ass clenching tightly around Steve's cock. "Oh yes, oh yes, oh fuck yes," she cried, her thighs squeezing against his sides as she kept pumping his cock.

It was more than he could bear and his own orgasm tore through him, as his cum shot out of his cock, filling Cassie's ass. "I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming!" he cried, shooting his load into her.

Her cries became incoherent as she came again, his climax triggering her own. Her ass squeezed every last drop of cum from his pulsing dick before she collapsed forward over his legs.

Steve pulled his cock from her ass and watched with satisfaction as globs of his cum slid from her gaping hole down into her pussy. He smacked her ass one last time. "That was fucking fantastic," he sighed.

"Mmmmm, yes it was," she agreed in a sleepy voice. Sitting up, she moved over and fell beside him, her chest still heaving, her pulse still racing.

Reaching over, he absentmindedly played with her nipples. "You really are a nasty girl," he teased.

"No, I'm not," she pouted. She smiled at his skeptical look. "I'm a dirty nasty slut," she laughed.

Curling his hand around the back of her neck, he pulled her to him for a long deep kiss. When he finally released her lips, he whispered, "Well, you're my dirty nasty slut for the whole summer. Your ass is mine for the next three months."

"I don't get to have you fuck me after the cast comes off?" she pouted.

Images of how he could take her without the cast flooded his mind, all the different positions he could fuck her ass in. "Well, maybe longer than three months," he agreed.

opels
opels
2,471 Followers
12