Carabella Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnJ
DawnJ
323 Followers

He kissed her jaw, her neck, and pushed the T-shirt off one shoulder so he could kiss the mole on her shoulder blade. His hands framed her face, and he inhaled the scent of her perfume and her breath, and knew if he didn't get off her, he wouldn't leave that night. He groaned, desperately wishing he could stay right where he was, and drive her wild for him. But the adult part of his brain said this wasn't the time for that. He groaned again, as much with frustration as with lust, because she had snaked her hand down his back to his ass and was stroking him there, and sliding her warm fingers under the waistband of his trousers.

"Bella, baby..." His hips jerked in reaction to her touch, and he ground himself against her. The press of his heavy cock between her thighs tore an answering groan from her throat, and they returned to each other's mouths with hungry desperation. Rick knew he would never make it if they didn't stop this heated foreplay. He tried again.

"Bella, please, baby! Maybe we need to slow it down, huh?"

DawnJ
DawnJ
323 Followers
12