Cara's Revenge

Story Info
Be careful what you wish for.
2.2k words
4.22
40.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: While this is a stand-alone story in its own right it is also a sequel to the story "Hypnotizing Cara" and so may make more sense if that is read first. As always, any feedback or comments will be gratefully received.


There was a definite swagger in Dylan's step as he approached Cara's house. This was only to be expected though as fortune had suddenly decided to smile upon him. It was not as though his life had been particularly bad previously but yesterday he had managed to hypnotize the girl he had spent years longing for but had been too shy to ask out. He had found out from her that she wanted him to and he had arranged for them to go on a date today. Plus he had made her fuck him silly. Which was fun.

In the hours since she had left he had been like a giant hard-on; replaying their time over and over in his head, thinking about all the things that they had done and all those things that he really should have made her do. Still there was today and before he had let her leave he had left a final order that on their date she would have her wicked way with him again. Of course, he did feel a little guilt about taking advantage of her like that but since she wanted him too and had orgasmed her brains out it was only a very little guilt. Plus he promised himself that he would be especially nice to her over the next few weeks to make it up to her.

It was because of this that even when she answered her door wearing all of her horse riding clothes the alarm bells in his head stayed silent. He simply asked if that was what they would be doing today. "Not exactly." she smiled ushering him in. He took the seat she offered and admired her figure, the leather boots, the jodhpurs and the tight long sleeved top managed to cover her completely whilst still showing off her figure. It set off images in his mind as yesterday's sights returned to him and it was this distraction that caused him to miss her words.

"I'm sorry, I missed that." He apologized.

"I said that I remember everything that happened yesterday."

The ground beneath him shook, his body punctured and the confidence rushed out until he was down to the size of a mouse. "But, you can't remember. I mean, nothing happened."

"I can remember and what happened was you took advantage of me." She held up a hand to cut of his protest, "Now I have been thinking and while I should call the police, I have instead decided to offer you a chance. You see if I call the police, you go to jail and I get nothing, which doesn't seem fair to me, plus I do like you and I don't want to wreck your entire life, so you are going to work off your debt. You are going to do what I tell you, when I tell you and if, just if, you do it all well enough today, I will count us as being even again."

"But I didn't do anything!" he lied again.

"Really? Shall I call the police and let them decide? Is that what you want?" she asked remorselessly, "I'm offering you the choice of being my bitch for 4 hours or some hairy bikers bitch for four years and you want to throw that back in my face! You know what, get the fuck out of my house, I changed my mind I'm just going to report you."

"Wait!" defeated he shook his head, "I'll do it, I'll do whatever you want."

"Good, then strip for me." She ordered, an evil smirk on her face the only grew when he exposed his hardening cock.

"Now I want you to get on your knees in front of the coffee table and bend over it." She told him as she picked up some short strips of rope from the side. Dylan got into position and within moments had his wrists and knees bound to the legs of the table. "Why didn't I give her a trigger word?" He despaired silently, "I could just have said it, put her back into a trance and sorted it all out instantly."

Cara picked up her riding crop from the side and surveyed her handiwork, taking her time as she watched him watching her. "You have been a very naughty boy and you must be punished." She brought her crop sharply down upon his bare backside leaving a welt in its place. "But how much punishment you get is up to you." She knelt down behind him and gently raked the back of his cock with a nail, "If you do exactly as you are told you will get pleasure," she cupped his balls and gave them a firm squeeze "if you do not you will get pain."

Cara stood back up, "Of course though you must first be punished for your actions yesterday." Carefully, she started to strike him with her crop; ensuring she never hit the same place twice she worked out from his ass, up to his back, then down the backs of his legs; smiling as she watched him squirm, knowing that he couldn't escape.

Dylan tried to take the blows like a man, pretending that they didn't hurt but the harder he tried to ignore them the more his brain focused on the pain. Soon he couldn't stop himself from flinching every time he heard the crop cutting through the air towards him but all that managed to do was to make the ropes cut into him. Still they came, a constant rhythm of sharp sensations sustaining a ceaseless assault upon his senses, overwhelming him until his mind stopped trying to process it logically and just accepted it. Now that his brain had stopped interfering his cock took over the thinking and quickly the blows went from pain to pleasure.

As Cara noticed the change in him from grunts to moans, she started to slow down the pace of her strikes, letting the crop run across his skin in the gaps, watching him try to guess where the next one would land, and then aiming for somewhere else entirely. Soon the space between them became too much for her so she threw the crop aside and started to use her hand. She kept switching between raking him with her nails, stroking him with her fingers and spanking him with both sides of her hand; although she did get a little distracted when she realized that when she kept up a forehand / backhand attack on his ass it made his balls swing from side to side and let out a little giggle before remembering herself.

Dylan was unaware of this though; all he could feel was her touch, intimate, playful and powerful. It teased, tormented and turned him on and his rock hard rod kept straining to find some sort of release, as if it believed it could somehow grow the extra length to reach her, and the constant denial only made its need more desperate.

Finally taking mercy upon him she put her hand around his member and started to jack it up and down, though too slowly for his satisfaction. "Is that what you want?" she asked, "Is that want you need? You need me to make you cum, do you? Well you're going to have to beg."

"Please." he whimpered, all thoughts of resistance long gone.

"You're going to have to do a lot better than that."

"Please, I need it, please."

"You need what?"

"I need you to make me cum." He replied desperately, "I need you, please."

"Hmm," she paused for a moment, "I supposed that will just about do." She started to pick up the pace of her movements. "In fact I'm even going to give you a nice little treat. You want a treat don't you?"

"Yes." he simpered, unthinking.

"Well then," she said as she licked her thumb, "I'm going to give you a little glimpse of what it's like to be female." And pushed her thumb through his sphincter and into his ass.

Dylan felt her invade him but while his mind shouted at the intrusion, his lust had taken him too far to stop now and his need was too great. His hips tried to fuck the hand on his cock, increasing the speed, racing to gain some satisfaction, but this also meant that he was making the fingering increase too. The twin sensations quickly became too much for him and he exploded all over her hand.

Feelings of shame were just starting within him when she put the hand in front of his face. "Lick me clean." She ordered. For a moment he paused, trying to regain control of his senses, but he was stopped by a sharp slap to across the face.

"I told you to do, not to think. Now lick my hand clean or I will make you do the other one as well."

Stunned, his tongue came out automatically, doing as she asked, tasting himself upon her flesh. When he finished he noticed she had used the time to remove her pants and boots. "You seem quite good at licking," she smiled, "I think it's time to put that to the test."

Dropping to one knee, she grabbed the back of his head and forced it onto her soaking pussy. Dylan licked and sucked on her lips, trying to work his way up to her swollen clit but kept being frustrated. Quickly he realized his mistake, this was her show not his, and just used his mouth on whatever he could reach as she grinded her cunt against his face, getting all of it wet with her juices.

Cara felt the electricity building up within her pussy and spreading across her entire body until her whole being seemed to be one erogenous zone. As the heat rose within her the top she was wearing started to make her feel claustrophobic, she pulled it off and started pinching and pulling on her nipples, amplifying the heat tenfold. She felt her muscles clenching, the tension rising within her, the blood rushing through her veins until with a shout the wave crashed down upon her. Even as it broke though she was aware that there was another approaching and as that crashed down, there was another following that. Again and again she came, through tiredness, through exhaustion, until her voice was hoarse and her muscles cramped, still she carried on forgetting everything but the feeling, forgetting even Dylan's need to breathe, half-suffocating him before she eventually fell to the floor, both of them gasping for breath.

It took a few minutes but slowly energy returned to them. Cara untied the bonds and Dylan slipped gratefully from the table shaking the blood back into his wrists as he did so. She cuddled him to her chest and they lay naked on the floor together, each silent, lost within their own thoughts.

Soon though Cara was interrupted in her dreaming by something poking her in the leg, looking down she burst out laughing, "You're ready for another round?" she asked incredulously. Dylan just smiled tiredly and shrugged.

Seeing that he was too tired to resist, she quickly lifted his legs and pushed them back until his ass was up in the air and his feet were next to his head. Standing over him she pointed his cock up in the air then lowered herself onto it. Using his hips for grip, she started slowly to fuck him.

Dylan was pinned, helpless on the floor, their combined body weight resting on his shoulders. He could tell that if he tried to move he would be badly hurt so he tried to concentrate hard but just above his head he could see her ass bobbing up and down as she kept impaling herself on him gradually getting faster.

Above, Cara was getting more and more excited. She could feel him twitching inside her, making her nerve endings go crazy, and tried to race him to the finish, gaining speed, getting more desperate in her need not to be left behind. Her fingers were holding him so tightly that bruises were beginning to appear under them, her legs were shaking from the effort as she climbed higher and higher, wanting to jump over the edge but just not being quite able to reach until his release inside her finally pushed her into her own.

Carefully she got off him, this time being careful not to get close to him again, doubting that she could manage if their lust set them off again. Awkwardly they dressed and walked to the door. Breaking the tension Cara grabbed him and gave him a deep kiss, feeling a little jolt of pleasure as she recognized the taste in his mouth as her sex.

"Was that wicked enough for you?" She asked.

"Well I'm definitely not going to hypnotize you again." He smiled.

Leaning in closer she whispered in his ear, "What makes you so sure I was ever hypnotized?"