Cara's Unerring Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay back and wallowed in her attention to him, she kissed her way around him, examined him, inspected all over, she wanted to learn his body, it would help her dream of her daddy.

'JJ,' Cara said, 'I know this may sound silly to you, but will you pretend to be my daddy sometimes?'

He looked at her closely, his first thought that she might be a little deranged crossed his mind, but as he peered into her beautiful eyes he could see the sincerity there in them.

'I will Cara gladly, but will you tell me why?'

She sat up then and told him. 'My daddy died over 3 years ago and I miss him so much, I loved him with all my heart, but he wasn't only my daddy, he was my best friend too,'

'Cara, did you have sex with your daddy?' His grasp of her words shook Cara, so she told him everything except her plan to seduce him, she told him of how much he reminded her of him.

'And to be honest JJ that's why it was probably so easy for you to seduce me.' That took the wind right out of his sails! But he recovered quickly to say, 'well if it did, then I am the luckiest man alive.'

Her hand was still working his prick, and it started to grow in her hand, it felt so special to her, she held it in gentle awe. She looked into his eyes and said softly, and almost begging, 'do you want to make love to me again daddy?' She asked coyly, her eyes holding his breath, her nipples taut and tight and very hard. The answer lay there in her grasp, his prick jumped to full attention.

'You got it Cara, and you can have it whenever you want.'

'Can I make love to you daddy?'

'Yes baby, you love your daddy the way only my little baby girl can.' He lay back and let her climb over him, she raised herself on one knee to get him under her, and dropped down quickly on it.

'Oh daddy, oh JJ, oh my god this is just... so... wonderful... oh daddy..., I'm cumming again..., oh daddy Arggh...' Cara wailed as she rocked and rolled on top of him, her pussy grinding down, sideways, back and forth, her hands on his chest, her nails dug painfully but wonderfully in. JJ got her nipples between his fingers and drove her to a passion she had never before felt, he was the ultimate lover. Vin was great, or that's what she had thought, but he was her first lover, there was no yardstick by which to measure it all by. But Cara knew instinctively that JJ was the best she was ever likely to encounter in her life no matter how many lovers she may or may not have.

His prick in her was touching her in a way that she had obviously never encountered, she felt it rub up and down her love channel, her whole pussy was alive when his prick came into contact with all that was within her. The bump she felt when she dropped down on him told her he was deeper than Vin had ever been.

Cara fell on him when another orgasm battered her mind, it was an orgasm of huge proportions, the biggest and most thrilling she had ever had.

Cara loved being on top of JJ, it gave her a feeling of utter control, she was fucking him the way she had always wanted to fuck her daddy, that caused another bruising orgasm to beat her pussy. JJ sensing it was time to take over, he took her by the shoulders and rolled her onto her back, and rise above her, she looked at him and said meekly, 'Daddy I was in charge then?'

'Not anymore honey, daddy needs to fuck his beautiful baby like she has never been fucked, do you want me to honey?' he told her as he waggled his prick around her hot heat seeking pussy. It sent Cara over the top to be spoken to in that way, in her closed mind it really was her daddy that was fucking her and driving her insane with love, lust and arousal.

'Yes, oh yes daddy oh yes, yes, yes, fuck me daddy fuck your baby again daddy, make me cum for you daddy, hurt me, rock me, take me, make me yours daddy, only you can ever make me yours, I love you so much daddy, please kiss your baby daughter, fuck me and fuck meeeeee...'

JJ began to fuck her harder than he had ever fucked any woman and there had been a few, but this was different he was acting out a fantasy for this wonderful, beautiful sexy new bride for her, and she in turn was tightening her grip on him, she was forcing him by her own needs and fantasies to fuck her the way neither she nor he ever had. JJ really did try to hurt her, he pounded her hard and long, his hips smashing into her with all the force of an unstoppable rockslide.

Cara was crying and weeping under him, moaning, mewling, growling and groaning as he fucked her to near devastation, he bit deep into her neck, Cara bit back, her nails deep in his back, she was hooked onto him in an unbreakable way. Orgasms were cumming thick and fast, she lost track, one followed the other, mingled, tore at each other, ripped her apart, she became a rag doll under him, JJ felt his balls tingle and tighten, he was going to cum again, he blasted off like a rocket in her pussy, spouting hard fast and long into her torn tattered and beaten pussy.

They fell where they were, each seemed to have mastered the other, neither had anything left to give, what they had each gone through only they would ever be able to say, but at the moment both were beaten by the other. JJ had never fucked a woman like that in his life, and Cara had never been fucked by her husband the way his boss had just done. The beautiful young bride was almost comatose, JJ was flat above her eyes closed and breathing deeply.

She managed after long long moments to shuffle out from under him, his prick sadly popping out as she did, JJ turned towards her and smiled, she returned it and kissed him gently.

They loved each other for a long time, kissing caressing, nibbling, sucking, licking, whispering terms of endearment. Gradually their strength returned, JJ looked at his watch,, and said quietly, 'it's 5 o clock Cara, do you need to be going?'

She looked too and said softly, 'yes JJ, daddy?' and she smiled at him lovingly, 'I suppose I must, but JJ, there is something I need to tell you.'

'What baby, what is it?'

'I know you are not my daddy, you never will be, but if you will humour me I would appreciate it, I know who has just made love to me, and fucked me to within an inch of my life JJ, and it wasn't my daddy,' she got hold of his prick, it was this, and you JJ, no one else, okay?'

He smiled broadly then a weight had been lifted from his broad shoulders. He kissed her, and then kissed her somemore, Cara returned everyone.

'See you here 9am Thursday Cara, or maybe I could come to your house?'

'Without hesitation, she said, 'my house 9am, I'll be ready and more than willing for this my daddy.' And she gave him a huge grin.

JJ thought for a moment, and said to her sternly

'Make sure you have your school clothes on baby, or daddy might get annoyed and have to spank your beautiful little bottom.'

'Yes daddy, I will, and I'll be good to you too my darling.' She kissed him, dressed and left.

Cara looked dead ahead when she walked through the foyer on her way out, she had seen the barman and knew he would be watching her, and as the bellboy opened the door for her to leave she sensed his eyes on her, she shivered in naughtiness. On the way home she considered what had happened, she felt deliciously bad, her pussy and nipples were as sore as hell, but they also felt wonderful, she had taken her new husband to the cleaners sexually on her honeymoon, but JJ had wiped her out completely. She knew she should feel guilty, and did so, but not regretful at all, in fact she was already looking forward to seeing JJ in 2 days time in her home, her new home that they had just started buying.

She didn't realise how sexually naïve she really was, on her learning curve with Vin, she had thought she had got off to a flying start, hit the ground running and knowledgeable already, she knew now she hardly knew a thing. JJ was a master of love and sex, he had conquered her so easily, the fact that looking like her father had been a bonus for them both. But if Cara did feel guilty about anything it was the fact that she had played him out in her mind as making love to her, his beautiful daughter.

JJ had opened something in her and now she realised that her sex life had been a bit humdrum but not knowing it. The sex with JJ was making her see that she needed more than she had been getting.

That night Vin made love to his bride, and what surprised Cara was her eagerness, she had orgasms with him and enjoyed the loving completely. She also realised too that sex with different men or man (JJ) would also be naturally different too. But now she knew her love for him was intact, she was immensely relieved by that. But it wasn't going to deter her from seeing JJ whenever she could, or whenever he wanted.

The following morning Cara went into town and bought herself a set of hand picked school clothes for a senior pupil, even a satchel for 'her books'. The next morning she readied herself for JJ's visit, she did her hair, a little make up to enhance her school girl looks, and dressed for his arrival, she would greet him at the door drag him in and let him have her wherever he wanted to.

Right on 9am the knock on her door came, she opened it, JJ's mouth and jaw hit the floor, he stood and gaped at the most erotic sight he had ever seen. Cara reached out, grabbed his lapel and pulled him in, she kissed him, and said, 'Daddy oh daddy I'm so pleased to see you, I need you so badly daddy,'

She was stood in school girls buckled shoes with a flat heel, white bobby socks, (under which were stockings) an extremely short navy blue pleated skirt, and under that was the teeniest of thongs, a white blouse open at the neck almost down to her navel, and no bra, a school tie tied loosely under the collar, her face was perfectly made up, her hair was in pig tails over each ear, and fastened into the ends were two little ribbons toed in tiny bows, and she was chewing gum lasciviously.

His prick was straining at his trousers already, he grabbed her, Cara felt for it, and tittered, 'it looks like my daddy has missed his baby, have you daddy? Oh and daddy, I have been a very naughty school girl too.'

'You know I have missed you you naughty sexy little girl, get in the room now,' he ordered. He was kissing her furiously, and Cara was kissing him just the same, hands were all over their hot bodies, she had a tight hold of his prick she didn't want to let go. He was trolling her nipples, and kissing her neck, she smiled when she felt him kiss where he had bitten her on the Tuesday.

She had hidden it from her husband, and got him to bite her in the same spot, when he had seen it he apologised, but Cara just told him she had loved getting it, him not knowing she was referring to her daddy lover. JJ pushed her backwards over the arm of her sofa, and keeping hold of her knees, Cara was bent in half; he ripped her thong off and dove at her wet pussy with his mouth. Cara screamed softly, his tongue pierced her, his mouth sucked her up, he filled his mouth with the protruding lips of her succulent nectar tasting pussy.

Cara had an immediate orgasm, her hands found his head, she managed to hook her leg over it and clamped him to her, JJ went to work, he ate her like he was a week long starving man. He munched, licked, sucked and ate; Cara couldn't string two thoughts together, she could hear herself moaning under his attack, and orgasms hitting her as he mullered her pussy and mind.

JJ found her ass and started to prod and poke at it, with her leg tight over his neck, her ass was open for business, JJ found it and pushed his finger into the creamy little hole. Cara squealed, her bum jumped off the armrest but settled back on it. Now she was being assaulted on two fronts, her pussy was being eaten alive by lips, tongue, teeth and nose, and his finger was debilitating her as it roamed freely in and out, up and down, wiggling from side to side. Her leg around his neck tightened as he poked her ass, she was loving this, she had never even entertained the thought of sex in there, the sensation and thrill it caused her was enormous.

JJ brought her off with ease, she was no match for him, she was too new to all this, he guessed that no matter what he did, most of it would be new territory to her. He wiggled his head out and attacked her little dark hole with his tongue, he pushed it right in, and sucked her up at the same time. Cara took off, her body had no previous knowledge of this she didn't know how to handle it, and nor could she.

An explosive orgasm blew her apart as his tongue had all the control it wanted. JJ stood up dropped his pants and rammed his prick right into her pussy she clamped her legs around him, and said, 'you bastard JJ how can you fuck me like this?' As her breath stopped due to the orgasm that hit her again, she was also stunned at what she had just said, she never ever used profanities.

He leaned forward so he could really give her twat a fucking and a half, he powered himself at her, then mumbled to her that he was going to cum.

'Yes JJ cum, cum for me JJ fill me with your cum, drown me with it, oh JJ.' His terminal thrust almost pushed her off the arm of the sofa but he held her tight while he finished. His thick sperm filled her pussy to overflowing; it spilled out and ran down her legs and ass. Cara was still bent backwards, her arms flopped above her head in total satisfied feline surrender.

JJ leaned forward and picked her up.

'Where are you taking me daddy?' she said, knowing full well where he was taking her, bed!

'You've been a naughty girl Cara making love to your daddy, making him so hot and dressing so sexily, daddy is going to punish you and make you kiss and suck his big cock, are you going to do what I've told you, you bad girl.'

'Oh yes daddy, your little girl is so sorry daddy, but I love you and can't help being sexy for you.' She said in her best little school girl voice.

In the bedroom he put her over her knee and spanked her, he didn't hit her hard, it was role play after all, but Cara creamed over him as he did.

'On your knees girl it's time to suck daddy's big cock.' He told her. Cara dived to the floor and sucked him in in one movement, he was a bit slack but she soon had him building up a head of steam. Cara gobbled him as hard and as fast as she could, her nails raking his balls.

'On your knees on the bed, now!' he ordered her. Again Cara jumped up and on, her head was down on her arms and her gorgeous ass up in the air, knees apart. JJ marvelled at the sight of her, this is just about the most stunningly girls he had ever seen.

JJ got behind her and pointed his prick at her ass, he knew she wouldn't be expecting it, but she was going to get it, asked for or not.

He took a good hold of her hips, got his knees under her and pushed in, Cara screamed out in sudden pain, her surprise was total and her submission immediate.

She tried to straighten her legs but he wouldn't let her, he pushed further and more went in. Cara cried out to him. 'Oh daddy daddy what are you doing to me daddy?'

'Fucking my baby girls naughty ass,' he told her, 'you have been naughty so daddy is punishing you, so stop bleating and push back at me, and now!' Cara did so and he sank in all the way, she was weeping but accepted him, his domination was complete. JJ was in his own idea of heaven, he loved fucking women in the ass it was his favourite. Soon Cara forgot the pain and started to give back, she was being built up by him, his prick took on a seemingly gliding piston like tool that was made to fit her engine as in a Rolls Royce.

He reached under her, teased her clit, tugged her nipples, she was burning up, her husbands boss certainly knew how to fuck a woman. Cara reached back to take his balls in her hand. Both came in tandem, her crying out as the most unusual orgasm took her down. JJ roared out and drove his prick in to the last millimetre and shot a load of creamy cum into her wonderfully ravaged bowels.

He pulled out and drew her into him and kissed away her tears, she cuddled into him, she needed to be held and loved, she was desperate for some love and attention, she got it. Cara snuggled right into him, 'he is fabulous,' she thought to herself. 'But what am I to do, I can't keep seeing him, we will be found out eventually. But I know I am going to want cock, Vin is good but can't give me what I now know I need, lots.'

JJ left early, he had a meeting he told her, Cara pouted, hoping he would stay and fuck her again. When she got out of bed she could hardly walk, her ass was agony, 'wow, that's painful,' she said, but wonderful too,' as she hobbled to her bathroom, and removed her outfit, 'that certainly drove him wild didn't it?' She told herself in the mirror. Cara showered, remade the bed and slept for the rest of the day, she was wakened at 4pm by her phone ringing.

'Hello,' she said drowsily.

It was her new husband Vin. 'Hi baby, I'll be late home again, I'm sorry but a new contract has come in and JJ has given it to me and a big promotion babes, I'm so happy, I'm getting all I have ever wanted, but the down side is I will have to travel now and again for the business.'

She smiled down the phone at him, 'Oh that sounds great darling, I'm sure we will be able to find a way to celebrate won't we?' and giggled deliciously down the line to him.

'Yes Cara I know we will, I love you Cara, see you at 9ish okay?' And he was gone.

Cara called JJ and he told her of his plans for Vin, and that she was included too. And it would enable him to keep seeing his little girl was the bonus, he said. That thought made her pussy tingle.

On the following Monday Cara returned to her 4 hour a day part time job in a bakery in town. She started at 7am and finished at 11, she loved her little job it gave her a small independent wage. Vin had told her she could give it up but she refused.

That morning Mr Johnson the owner called her to one side and told her he was selling up, he had had a good offer and decided to sell, she would be kept on, he had made that a stipulation that she would be protected.

Just before she left at 11 a man walked in and introduced himself as her new employer. He was a small man of about 5ft8 in height, but well built and in accordance with his size, about 45 to 50 she thought, quite good looking in a Tom Cruise sort of way, the only difference to that was he was a Pakistani. Behind him was a girl of about her own age, but she was actually 5 years older, and she was so darkly gorgeous it took Cara's breath away. 'This in my daughter Sondra,' he told her. 'Oh and I am Pila Patel, pleased to meet you Cara.'

'I am pleased to meet you too Mr Patel,' she answered, 'I am looking forward to working for you. And I am delighted to meet your so beautiful daughter Sondra too sir.'

Sondra smiled a smile of delight to hear Cara say that, she decided straight away that she liked her and they would become friends, firm friends.

'I have bought this business primarily for her to giver a start in life here, I will be here to learn from you Cara and to show and teach Sondra how to run the business so you will be a very important part of it all.' He said to her in a fatherly way.

Cara was happy too, it meant she would keep her little job and maybe have a new friend too, to her it was a labour of love she sometimes thought that she would do the job for nothing.

Soon the girls were chatting like old school friends, both were more than enamoured with the other, Cara felt her tummy fluttering when both gazed into then others eyes.

Mr Patel threw questions at her and he was pleased he had bought the bakery which just supplied local businesses, but he did have thoughts of expansion that he would attend to later if the business prospered as he hoped it would.

He had also bought the whole property that surrounded it, there were 4 2 bed roomed apartments above, he intended one for himself and one for his daughter, and let off the other two.