Cara's Unerring Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over then next few weeks they became closer, her father saw it and new that soon they would be more than friends if his daughter had her way, Sondra was a bi sexual of which her father was well aware of. And he too liked what he saw when he checked Cara out, maybe with a bit of luck he might too sample her charms, he looked forward to the challenge.

Cara hadn't heard from JJ for 2 weeks now, but she knew he was extremely busy because Vin kept her informed, but she did ring him once and he managed to get away for a couple of hours to meet her in the hotel, where he fucked her hard and long leaving her breathless and happily satisfied under him. 'Jesus but he is great in bed,' she told herself, 'no wonder I can't get enough of him,' the new bride said under her breath. The barman waved to her as she passed he knew where she was going and what for, 'I'm going to give her a try for myself one day,' he promised himself.

In the afternoons Cara would shop with Sondra for furniture and household goods and in 2 weeks it had been furnished. Sondra had started hugging and lightly petting Cara as time went by. And Cara let her, in fact she responded to it.

After work on a Wednesday, Sondra said, 'come on Cara lets have a drink and relax upstairs okay?'

'Yes Sondra, good idea,' it wasn't long before they were finishing a second bottle of wine and starting on the third. Cara was a bit tipsy but she enjoyed immensely being with Sondra, and now she was sat close to her on the sofa.

Sondra decided it was time to go for it with her new friend, she turned to her and said, 'you know Cara you are just about the most beautiful and sexiest girl I have ever seen.'

Cara was more than pleasantly surprised to hear her say that, and followed the compliment with one of her own, she told her. 'Thank you Sondra but your dark looks, gorgeous face and silky black hair out do me by a long way.'

'Maybe we are both sexy and beautiful then?' she asked as her hand softly laid on Cara's knee beside her.

Cara never noticed it, she was too busy looking into Sondra's eyes transfixed.

'Can I show you something Cara?' she asked.

'Yes of course what is it?'

Sondra reached under the sofa and brought out a paper bag, she said, 'open it and take out what's in there Cara.'

Cara brought out something rubber, latex or some other compound made item with straps and a couple of buckles on them.

'What is it?' Cara asked, not realising she was holding a black strap on dildo.

'What does it look like Cara?' she asked softly moving in close to her, and running her hand silently up her leg, Cara was feeling hot and bothered again, she knew the signs as her tummy gripped.

'It, it, it looks like mans thing,' she stuttered, and suddenly saw it for what it was, she had never seen such a thing, it was jet black, soft, hard, firm, spongy, smooth as silk, and it was about 8" long ans 2" wide, with a perfectly formed head at the end. Cara was mesmerised.

Sondra's fingers were at her pussy and stroking the young wife's lips, then her knowing finger slid over her clit, it made Cara jump and gasp, she tried feebly to pull away but Sondra had her arm around her shoulders now and her fingers were busy in Cara's heating pussy, Cara's head fell back, Sondra kissed her soft lips, then her neck, and pulled her closer to her.

'I want you Cara' you are so gorgeous and sexy; I have to make love to you.' Her words staggered Cara's mind, and she was still holding the dildo in both hands.

'But Sondra, I have never been with a girl before,' she protested weakly.

'Don't worry honey, I will show you the way,' her lips locked on and her fingers took control of her pussy, Cara felt weak, she couldn't gather her thoughts or her tongue while she was being comprehensively seduced by her Pakistani friend.

Cara found herself laid on her back somehow with Sondra above her, she had opened Cara's blouse and was now sucking on her nipples, Cara had her fingers entwined in Sondra's hair as she did, her head back and moaning coming from her wide open mouth.

Sondra lifted her head and looked directly down into Cara's eyes, she smiled, and said, 'right I'm going to make you cum Cara, cum for me, are you ready darling?'

'Yes Sondra oh yes please.' She was humping her hips up to her fingers. Sondra dug in expertly and blew Cara apart with one touch, she flooded cum out of her pussy.

Sondra covered Cara's mouth with her own and they both shared the most softly passionate of kisses.

'Come Cara I need you in my bed,' Cara followed meekly but not unwillingly. Sondra picked up the dildo and undressing both herself and Cara she fastened it on, and told Cara to lay on her back in the middle of her bed, Cara obeyed. Looking at the beautiful young wife, she said, 'this is your first time with a woman baby?' she asked seductively.

'Yes Sondra, I'm not sure...' and her words trailed off.

Sondra got in bed with her, kissed her a lot, reassured her that it was okay to be a Little scared, but she would be fine, 'just trust me Cara, I won't hurt you baby, I'm going to make you feel great, I promise.'

Sondra treated her nipples, pussy, lips, and neck to a loving party, Cara was responding in kind, feeling her way around Sondra's fabulous dark skinned body, both women were right in tune with each other now. Cara's fears had abated and she was loving the soft attention only another woman can afford.

She manoeuvred herself over Cara, got between her legs and using her knees pressed Cara's outwards, she knew what was coming and looked down somewhat fearfully at the big black cock pointing at her.

'It's okay Cara to watch if you want, but the best way is the wonderful surprise you feel as it gives you all you ever needed, if you look into my eyes as I do it.' She told her between kisses, her tongue battling proudly with hers. Cara raised her beautiful head and gazed into Sondra's hypnotising eyes, she pushed forward and Cara felt her pussy lips being parted, the soft firm head popped in, Cara gasped, her mouth opened, she pushed some more, Cara just gaped at her lover, the beauty above her was so right, the pleasure it was giving her was immeasurable, her grip tightened as it delved further.

Cara was beginning to moan in pleasure, Sondra did the same, though it was Cara who was getting fucked Sondra was right there with her in the pleasure she was receiving. Sondra bottomed out and gave a thrust to make sure it was all the way in, Cara let out a soft moan as wondrous orgasm ran through her, she held Sondra tight, her legs and arms now lovingly around her seducer.

Sondra raised her hips and banged the dildo back in, this happened several times and Cara couldn't breathe. She was looking as if terrified at her tormentor, she knew she was being lovingly attacked and her defences were down, she had had no idea of woman on woman loving, her experience in such matters was none existence. Sondra began what appeared to be a systematic demolition of her new lover, she fucked in a way that would ensure there would be more in the future.

Cara's eyes were shut tight now, orgasms were washing through her with more and more powerful resonations, it was fabulous, her eyes opened and they told Sondra that everything was as good as it could be, Sondra kissed her and Cara kissed her back, tongues seemed to knot them together.

After her utter seduction at the hands of her beautiful friend Cara found herself wondering what her life was going to be like, 'I have been married 5 weeks, and I have two lovers, a man and now a woman.' She tried vainly to compare the two but it was impossible, because both had outdone the other easily by astronomical miles.

Sondra was on her back and had removed the dildo, Cara was leaning over her making love to her lips with her own, each kiss was better than the last. Cara found her hands roaming around the woman beneath her, she played with her tight hard nipples making her moan in her mouth. Then she tentatively dipped into Sondra's pussy, her moan brought a smile of utter pleasure to Cara, she kept fiddling and soon she found her clit, Sondra jumped and twisted, this encouraged Cara and she increased her attention then Sondra moaned loudly grabbed Cara, kissed her, then Cara watched in utter amazement as she came. Her words were unintelligible, mutterings, rumblings, moans and groans, gasps and deep breaths. Cara was beside her self in wonder , joy, and happiness that she had somehow made Sondra cum, she felt titanic.

Meanwhile in his apartment next door Mr Patel watched in fascination at the spectacle of his daughter and Cara thrash around on her bed, he had had secret video cameras installed in Sondra's home and now he enjoyed watching her seduce the beautiful young bride, her reaction to Sondra had been spectacular to say the least, and the way she had been seduced so easily told him all he wanted to know. That Cara was near nymphomaniac, she seemed to crave cock, he didn't know about JJ, but he made a bet with himself that she would succumb easy to the right, or even wrong approach.

He would find out soon, tomorrow he would send Sondra on a bogus mission, get Cara up stairs, show her the video and fuck her out of her head, he was prepared to bet all he had it would be a roaring success. The small but powerfully built 48 year old Pakistani's prick rose in his trousers, 'down boy, you got to wait until tomorrow, okay,' he laughed, and rewatched the video, but he had to jack off watching them it was too much for him not to. His mind even turned to fucking his daughter as well, maybe a threesome? He pondered.

The following day he watched in some amusement as the girls giggled, tittered and gave each other knowing looks. At 10pm he took a call, said loud enough for Sondra to hear that he would send her right away.

He told Sondra she had to leave immediately, she wasn't very happy, but she would never dare to say anything other than yes to him, a dutiful Pakistani daughter just did as father said. She gave Cara a sad look and told her she would see her in the morning, both girls had been looking forward to an afternoons fun.

After she left, Mr Patel told her to lock up, he wanted to get at the young married beautiful bride as soon as possible. And she was wearing a short mini skirt a tiny top, heels, stockings, her face and hair was perfect and it was all for Sondra.

She said, ' are we closing early Mr Patel?

'Yes we have business to discuss Cara upstairs, please follow me,' he walked away, Cara wafted after him, her sexy heels clicking as she did, she was a true vision to behold, once he had her in the apartment it would be game set and match, he told himself with a satisfied smile.

He poured drinks, white wine the same Sondra had given her., and gave her a large one, 'drink up he said cheerfully,' we need to talk.

'Yes Mr Patel,' she said.

'Please Cara call me Pila, okay?'

'Yes sir, er Pila.' He had kind eyes and this mollified her a lot.

'Now I have something to show you Cara, and I know it is going to be a big surprise, so take a drink, and sit down please.' Cara did as he told her to do wondering what he was going on about.

He went to the TV set and turned it on, then he pressed a button on the DVD player, returning he sat down beside his gorgeous employee who would soon be his loving victim.

Cara looked at the screen not understanding what she was watching, then it became clear, she was watching Sondra seduce her, saw herself in glorious colour surrendering to her beautiful silky long raven haired lover. He pressed the remote and the action went to the bedroom, where she got consummately fucked by her. Cara couldn't tear her eyes from it, it was so exciting, arousing and splendid, utterly captivating, her pussy was in heat, she didn't know it, but it was in desperate need of attention. Cara watched almost to the end before she managed to drag her eyes from it to him.

'Now Cara,' he said quietly, 'what are we going to do about this?'

She knew immediately what he was saying, 'I do what he wants, and we both know what that is, or he tells my husband, or sends him a copy.' She told herself.

She capitulated immediately, rose from the sofa, and sat on his knee, put her arms around his neck, and said, 'Okay Pila you win, please don't tell anyone about it please, and I'll do what ever you want, please? She looked deep into his eyes, she was speaking from the heart, he knew that.

'Good girl Cara, lets go to bed baby, I have hard on for you that you wouldn't believe,' he told her. But she did believe him, she could feel it sticking into her ass.

He got up with her in his arms, her thick silky glossy hair brushing his cheek. 'What's happening to me, why am I like this. I don't understand it, it seems everywhere I turn I am getting seduced into more unfaithfulness to my new loving husband, where will it all end?' she asked herself sadly.

Laying her down her blackmailer went to work, but he undressed her first, teasing her along the way, she felt the familiar tremors crisscrossing her body as he tweaked here and there, he toyed with her already hard and erect sensitive nipples, he felt her pussy, it treacherously called out to him, 'hello, here I am, come and get me.'

He stood at the side of the bed, took of his jacket and tie, followed by his shirt, he was magnificently hairy, his hair curled around him all over. Cara twitched at the sight, 'God how I love a man with lots of body hair,' she said in her head.

He kicked off his shoes then told her to come to him.

'Have the pleasure of finding me for you Cara; I want to know if you will like what you see?'

She reached for and undid the belt on his trousers; she could see the thick bulge it contained. She pulled them down along with his shorts and the thickest hairiest cock she had ever seen popped out, it wasn't hugely long but the girth held her eyes easily. It swayed about as if alive, it was trying to look up at her but it seemed so heavy it couldn't, and behind the cock were his massive balls, and around all of that was hair, thick dark hair, curly, wavy some long some short, but there was tons of it, Cara almost swooned.

She took hold of his thick hairy weapon and lifted it, the eye looked at her and winked, it said to her, 'kiss me Cara,' she did, she could taste his pre cum it was a little salty, but different to her husbands and that of JJs. Her lips pursed and closed over the head, and Cara sucked, the wide shiny head pressed upward and she closed her lips and teeth behind the even wider mushroom now filling her mouth.

His smell was overpowering her in a manly way, his musk was commandingly sensual in her nose as it wrinkled and sampled the smells from him. Holding his cock with her mouth her hands drifted up his body feeling the thick hair sliding through her fingers, she found it so alluring, it made her want to lick him and feel the hair in her mouth and teeth, she wanted to taste him everywhere.

A hand slid down and cupped his balls, the hair under and around his thick prick was at its densest, she growled over his heavy cock as she sucked. She knotted some between her knuckles and pulled gently. Pila moaned in pleasure. His own hands were in Cara's hair now, guiding and ploughing her mouth. His suspicions had been born out, Cara had no ability to resist a hard cock, she would do well for him, he had many friends who would love to use her. Unless he kept her for himself and Sondra, that would now depend on her, if she agreed to his demands, he would keep her, if not, he would probably take her to Pakistan.

He moved to the bed without losing her mouth and laid down, he wanted Cara to have fun. He had already guessed that his hairiness had turned her on all by itself; he actually wondered that if he had just stripped off he would have got her just as easily. He lay on his back and she got over him, facing his feet, her right hand slid under his hairy ass, and tickled his scrotum, her left arm around his waist and under his back, her need to hold him in place was paramount as her cheek slid over his deliciously hairy stomach.

Cara's mission now was to make him cum for her, she found it easy, even he couldn't resist her pulverising sucking and he soon exploded a huge amount of thick cum which she gamely got down without losing any, 'I am was getting quite good at this,' she thought gleefully.

Letting him lie quietly for a few moments Cara went to work on his fantastically hairy body, it hypnotised her, her hands were every where feeling and touching, her lips and nose were buried in his thick hairy crotch, her lips harvested it, her teeth nipped it, she licked him clean in every place she could find. His hair and man smell overpowered her senses.

As he slowly recovered Cara went for his prick again, her soft hand slid up and around it, her lips kissed it, her tongue poked at his pee hole, her hands caressed his big hairy balls, she sucked one into her hot mouth and Pila gasped.

She was getting near to the point that nothing would satisfy her further other than getting his 2" wide prick into her volcanically hot pussy. She looked up at him and said softly and submissively. 'Please Pila, I need you?'

He pushed her onto her back and looked down at the young beauty who was now begging him to fuck her.

'Are you ready for my thick hairy cock Cara, are you?'

'Yes Pila I am.' She whispered as he kissed her and she kissed him back, letting him know through it.

'You want my big thick hairy body and prick Cara?' he was teasing her, getting her hotter and hotter.

'Oh yes Pila yes, please Pila, do me,' then she knew what she had to say, 'Pila I love your hairy body, I just love it, it sends me crazy, your thick hairy cock makes me wild, please Pila do me, put your thick hairy cock into me, please Pila please?'

He squashed it into her slowly; Cara lost her breath as the huge thick slab of meat made its way up and into her roaring cunt. The two and a half inch wide head burrowing and forcing all in its path aside. She cried out in arousal, passion and pain as he put more and more into her. Cara screamed loudly when he finally got it all in, he had to clamp his hand over her mouth to quieten her. Cara moaned loudly beneath it.

Then Pila gave her a lesson in fucking she would never forget, he hammered and hammered her, the huge thick hard meat battering her senseless, never had she ever been fucked this way or this hard, the wonderful pain was horrendous, the gorgeous agony was total, he was killing her by fucking, orgasm after orgasm swilled through her, she felt as if she was in death throes such was the strength of him, he thudded in and out so many times Cara was less than a rag doll under him, he was truly a master of fucking a woman. Finally he seemed to slow before giving her one more gigantic thump, it was so hard and so so good she wept at his cumming, he shot a humongous load into her pussy it shot straight back out of her, there was no space for it. His prick filled her completely.

Cara was weeping, she had no control, her body had sunk without trace, she had no idea that a woman could be driven insane like this, nothing in her life could have prepared her for the heavenly things that had just happened to her. The mixture of blackmail, his smell, his extremely hairy body, his tremendously thick prick, and above all his prowess at fucking knew no equal, of that she was sure.

He kept up a high speed attention to her, he never for one moment let her be, he loved her, cajoled her, teased her mind, kept her in a state of flux, he was in a way hypnotising her to teach her that he was the way. Telling her that she was the most wonderfully precious beauty he had ever seen, that now she was going to be his soon, her husband would understand in the end, but for now life would go on in a normal way for them. She was assailed by him, she gave him back the loving he was giving her.