Caravan of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,748 Followers

With a huge grin on his face he knelt between my splayed legs and eagerly guided his six inches of throbbing cock into my willing hole.

"Ooohhh yes baby!" I panted as his cock filled me up, "does that feel good fucking your teacher?"

"Yes Miss it does," he chuckled as he began thrusting his hips and forcing his cock into my belly, "It's fucking...fucking amazing!"

My head was shaking from side to side and I was playing with my over sensitive tits as Jonny proved to me that he hadn't been lying about fucking lots of girls at his tender age...he was quite a swordsman.

"Fuck her mouth," Jonny told the others, "one of you fuck her mouth...let's roast her!"

The smile on my face would have lit up London when Khalid suddenly appeared next to my face and forced his cock past my lips for a second time.

I was in raptures as Jonny forced my legs back until my knees touched my tits making his long thick cock tickle the inside of my belly and the darker boy grasped two large handfuls of my mousey brown hair as he wildly fucked my mouth and throat. All I had to do was lie back and enjoy it as they now treat me as their sexual plaything for nearly fifteen minutes.

Jonny hadn't cum and sweat was pouring from his face when Fletcher begged him 'for a go'!

"Okay," he panted, "but I'm not finished with her." He had hardly pulled his cock out when Fletcher lunged forward.

"Wait!" I gasped as I pushed Khalid away from my face, "let me get on top...I want to cum again."

I positioned Fletcher so he was sitting on the sofa and I straddled him. His thick cock felt wonderful as it stretched my aching cunt. I quickly accustomed myself to his girth and rocked backwards and forward rubbing my clit against his pubic bone as I squashed my tits against his face.

The other two wandered off and opened the bottle of cider as I fucked their fat friend within an inch of his life!

No matter what I did to him; I couldn't cum. I bounced on his cock, I ground down hard, I twisted and rotated, I fucked him fast and I fucked him slow – nothing! I kept getting close but nothing.

I was becoming desperate when I spotted Jonny and Khalid whispering conspiratorially; then giggling like the teenagers that they were.

Jonny stood on the sofa and edged towards me waving his flaccid cock in front of my face. I didn't need asking twice and hungrily gobbled his young meat as I bounced on the fat cock in my cunt.

I'd been with two guys at University once and had dreamt of doing it again; never dreaming that it would be with school kids; but tonight it seemed so much sexier and dirtier than in my fantasies; especially because they called it 'spit-roasting'.


If fucking and sucking two cocks was exciting Khalid soon moved the action up a gear!

As I ground my pussy down onto Fletchers cock Khalid began shaking my tits with one hand and stroking and nipping my arse with his other.

"Go on." Jonny urged him as he held my head while I sucked and licked his rock hard shaft.

Khalid nervously ran a finger between my arse cheeks and hovered a finger tip over my anus as he rolled my nipple between his fingers then tugged on it just the way I liked.

"Go on!" Jonny was becoming agitated, "She's not stopping you, is she?"

Without any warning he jabbed a bony finger past my sphincter and about in inch or more slid inside my arse making me gasp...with pleasure!

"Ugh...ugh...good." I gurgled.

"I fucking told you she would like it!" Jonny admonished his young friend. Khalid soon realised that I was enjoying having his finger up my arse while the other two 'roasted me' he soon began twisting my nipples and finger fucking my arse with two fingers.

Fletcher broke off from suckling my tit to ask; "have you ever been water-tight Miss?"

"What?" I asked as Jonny sat on the top of the cushion watching the action.

"Airtight you dozy cunt!" The good looking boy laughed, "Airtight!"

I shook my head and raised my eyebrows to let him know I still didn't know what he meant.

There was a look of surprise then delight on his face as he told me; "you take three cocks at once...one in each hole."

I'd never heard of such a thing but the crazy grin on my face must have told him that I wanted to try it...NOW!

"Right...get up bollocks face," Jonny said as he slapped Fletcher on the shoulder, "let's change places."

We took a moment or two to decide who was going where and which would be the most comfortable way to perform this lewd sexual act.

As I gulped down a belly full of cool cider, we agreed that I would fuck Jonny, suck Fletcher and because he had the thinnest cock; Khalid would be the first to fuck my arse!

I was shaking with excitement as I fed Jonny's 6 inches into my well fucked cunt. When I was comfortable Khalid lined the tip of his dick against my puckered anus and spit a gobful of saliva between my cheeks as lubrication. I clung onto Jonny as Khalid slowly worked his cock into my virgin arse-hole.

"Agh...ugh...ooh!" I grunted through gritted teeth as my arse felt as if it was being torn in two.

"Oh shit!" The boys gasped in unison.

"I can feel your fucking dick touching mine!" Jonny giggled as only a thin membrane separated to hard cocks inside my body.

After making sure that the boys wouldn't budge I slowly rotated my hips and gently moved my arse so that their cocks moved a little bit as I became acclimatised to the feeling of being full beyond belief.

"Okay," I nervously told them, "but be gentle with me."

Thankfully Jonny's position meant that he couldn't be as forceful as he would have liked to be and my arsehole was too tight for Khalid to fuck too fast so I was soon nearly hallucinating with sexual elation.

After a couple of minutes I began to relax and the three of us began moving with a bit more freedom making me groan and moan and gasp and giggle with gratification.

"Now...now!" I gasped and nodded to Fletcher, "I'm ready...make me airtight!"

Fletcher shuffled along the sofa and placed his purple knob on my bottom lip. I nodded my head and his fat cock stretched my mouth and jaw.

I snorted and gagged but I wasn't going to stop now! I could feel my poop-chute stretch and loosen up with every thrust from Khalid and the more relaxed I became the harder Jonny banged his cock into my cunt from down below.

Fireworks were soon going off in my head and clitoris as I began spontaneously orgasming. Little ones, big ones, short ones long ones...one after another until I was just hanging on to the boys...like a limp rag.

"Yes...yes...YES!" Khalid wheezed as he rammed his dick into my arse like a fucking piston then suddenly stopped as he filled my shit-hole with his cream. His cock came out of my arse a lot easier than it went in!

"Get off me!" Jonny demanded as soon as the other boy stepped away. "I want to fuck

your arse."

He virtually pushed me away in his haste to bugger me. As soon as he was standing behind me he forced me back onto my knees and spread my cheeks to view his friends' handiwork.

"Oh man," he exhaled noisily, "that looks so fucking sweet...look... your spunk's still coming out!"

I was now trembling with anticipation as Jonny tentatively nudged his fat cockhead against my tingling anus. Khalid had stretched my poop-chute but Jonny's cock was definitely fatter and it still wasn't that easy for him to get his knob past my sphincter.

"Aaaaahhhgggggg!" I howled as he finally plunged his dick into my arse. As soon as the knob entered the rest just slid in like greased lightening. "AaaaaaAAAGGGGHHHHHH you bastard!" I screamed again when he began fucking my arse as hard as he had my cunt, but it didn't stop him.

I was biting my lip and had my face buried into a cushion to stifle the pain as he pummelled my arse with his thick six inches. The pain was becoming unbearable and electrifying so I didn't want him to stop.

"Oh Jonny, Jonny, Jonny!" I cried with tears of joy running down my face, "Harder baby...harder...fuck my arse...fuck the teachers' arse!"

The teenager was now grunting like a wild animal as he revelled in the discomfort he was causing me.

"That's it...yes...yes...yes!" he groaned as he speeded up just before he too filled my anal cavity with lovely teenage spunk.

When he withdrew his cock I could feel my hole gaping open and the overflowing spunk running down my thighs.

"It's your turn now." Jonny wheezed and pushed Fletcher with the extra wide cock forward.

My arse was already stinging from the two buggerings I'd just had but when Fletch pushed his fat mushroom in I gasped and felt like I'd died and gone to Heaven. This boy was in no hurry and fucked my arse very slowly – each stroke nearly turning it inside out.

"Oh baby, baby," I whined, "that feels so fucking good. You're making Teachers' arse very, very sore and I fucking love it!"

As the other two boys sat in front of me taking it in turns to feed their cocks into my mouth I panted, "That's it...faster...faster...fill my arse with your hot spunk...go on do it!"

Hearing my husky voice sent him over the top and I felt my arse get warmer as he filled it with hot spunk.

Over the next hour or so the boys fucked me in every combination imaginable.

When I eventually collapsed, exhausted on the floor, my arse had been fucked ragged and my cunt was nearly worn out and my jaw was aching so much I could hardly speak; but I didn't care...this was the fucking of a fucking lifetime.

I'd heard about the staying power of young boys but...shit... these boys were out of this fucking world.

I could hardly move the next morning when I woke up in a sleeping bag next to Jonny. I pulled on my top and skirt and hobbled to the shower block like John Wayne after a 200 mile horse ride.

I stood shivering with aches and pains under the hot shower; hardly able to wash myself as I relived the previous evenings' events over and over and over again in my head. Pangs of guilt struck me as I got dressed in my tiny caravan but I reminded myself that the boys had promised to keep what we did a secret (hardly likely – I know) and after all in five days I would be on the other side of the world starting a new life in New Zealand.

Mag58
Mag58
2,748 Followers
12