Card Game

Story Info
Master invites friends over.
1.3k words
3.95
63.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried about finishing the details You had given me for tonight. 3 of Your friends were coming by to play cards and You were going to show them Your new pet.

I finished up the food and went to straighten myself for the evening.

You had picked out my clothes for the evening. The dress was black and this you said added to my white skin tones. No panties or bra were to be worn tonight You said.

I dressed for You and completed the prep in the bar area. You step into the room and watch me. Your cock hardens as You see I have dressed for You as You said. Stepping behind me You wrap Your arms around me and pull me to You. Whispering in my ear You ask me if I did everything You had asked. Yes I tell You. Slipping Your hands down You caress my legs and slid them up to find my exposed pussy. Very good My pet. You say as You dip a finger between my swollen lips and caress my clit. I shudder at Your touch and moan with excitement. You pull away from me turning me to You. I look forward to tonight and showing you off as Mine You say. I will not displease You I say

Soon the doorbells rings and I move to open the door for You. Your friends enter each making welcomes to me as we are introduced. You tell each of them I am your new pet. Stepping to take their coats I show them to the living room and the card table where they will be playing. Drinks are ordered and I move to mix them. Returning to the table I serve each of Your friends and smile as they make small talk to me. You are watching me and I step to You and give You Your drink. Your eyes cast me a reassuring glance and I know I have done well.

I move to the kitchen and ready the food. Placing out the buffet for Your friends I step to Your side and kneel beside You on my pillow.

The mood is lively as You tell me to retrieve food for our guests and I quickly move to take orders as to their wants. Serving each I refill the drinks and move to serve You. Your hand moves up my leg and caresses my ass. I look at You and You give me a nod telling me all is well. Your hand continues to stroke my ass over the fabric. Slower it dips until it lifts my dress exposing my thigh as You stroke my ass once again. You feel a shudder course through me as You slip a finger between my tight ass cheeks to massage my anus. Slowly you insert a finger and start fucking me slowly and deliberately. I am trying to remain composed as You continue Your teasing. Your friends are casting glances my way and watching with much fascination as to how well I handle the situation. Slowly You remove Your finger only to move lower and push against my legs instructing me to part them for Your touch. I do so without hesitation. Feeling Your fingers working away on my wet pussy You slip inside of me and hear a soft moan escape my lips. Your guests remark how well behaved a pet I am and You reply "Yes, she does what I ask without hesitation for she wants to please me. And she knows that by doing this she is rewarded." My pet You say move so the others can see how wonderful you are. I cast You a glance knowing if I do not perform I will not please you and I would never do that. So I feel Your fingers slip from my dripping pussy as I step to Your first friend. I stop in front of him and bend to raise my dress to expose my wet pussy. His hands move up my legs and I feel him move to enter me. He does not feel like You. But I accept his touch to please You. Taking his fingers out he remarks at how wet and slick my pussy is. Stepping to the next one he does the same checking my pussy and again finds it dripping with my juices. Your eyes follow me as I move from one to the other and return to Your side. Pleased you stroke my ass and tell me it is time to play a new game. This game is one where I will participate. You stand and guide me to stand in front of You. Reaching to move the straps that hold my dress it falls to the floor. I am so embarrassed but do not move. The cool air causes my nipples to tighten and I feel a quiver in my stomach as I see the men looking at me with bulging cocks in their pants.

You lead me to the table and instruct me to lie back. In doing do I am in full view of all Your friends and they move to stand over me. Now my pet, I want you to show My friends how very good you are at pleasing me by pleasing them.

Looking at You I give You a pleading look but You cast me a look that says "Do Not disobey Me" I relent and set my self to the matters ahead. I feel hands moving over me as Your friends begin the game. Touching and fondling me all over I feel fingers probing my clit and ass. I see one step to my side and taking his cock out presses it to my cheek. I move to take his cock into my mouth as another slips his into my hand. You move to stand between my legs and I can feel Your hard cock sliding over my wet pussy lips. I feel Your hands on my waist as You position Yourself and thrust into me fast and hard. Thrusting into me I can feel Your cock consuming me and filling me/ moaning I feel the cock in my mouth tense as hot spurts of cum burst against my throat. I swallow and continue to stroke the other man. The one from my mouth is quickly replaced by the 4th man. Sucking him faster. I feel the burning of my release but I know I can not cum until You tell me I can. Obedience is something I have learned from Your teachings and this time will be no exception. You pump Your hard cock into my pussy and watch as the juices drip from me onto the table. She is so hot You notice. The man I am jerking off moans as his cum spurts over my waist. Yessss, pump my cock he says as he jerks and slows. The one in my mouth is affected by this and shoots his load into my mouth. You are at the brink but hold back. Stopping You pull from me and grab me turning me over to expose my creamy white ass to You. But You know You will not take me there this way. This is for us alone later tonight as my reward for being such a good pet. Instead You move and spread my cunt. Shoving into my dripping pussy You fuck me faster. Moaning I can't hold it. The feeling of Your cock inside of me is driving me wild. You plunge faster and harder and between thrusts You say to me. Do you want to cum My pet? Tell Me, let Me know what you want. Yesssssssss, I hiss please let me cum, please I need it so bad. Very well You reply as Your cock drives home and takes me over the edge of ecstasy. Release takes me and spasms of pleasure rock through me. Hot cum fills me as You pump deeper into me. Filling me completely. Hearts racing You slow and move from me. I regain as much composure as possible. You instruct me to go and freshen up and freshen our drinks upon returning to Your side. Where I await the next game.