Card Shark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turned
Turned
226 Followers

"There is no way in hell," I insisted, "Even if you get a couple lucky hands, you can't play on my level."

"Oh?" She smiled big and wide. "Well then, you're so sure of yourself, lets sweeten the pot!"

"How?"

"How about if you win, I'll let you do ANYTHING you want to me?" She said, pushing her soft breasts in face and squeezing them together, teasing my lips with her nipples.

"Anything?" I asked with wide-eyed imagination.

"Anything, baby. I'll be your own personal little whore to do whatever you want with. You always did want to fuck me in the ass. Just imagine all the dirty things you could make me do. What do you say?" She looked me squarely in the eyes.

"And IF, by a one in a million chance, I lose, how does it get sweeter for you?" I inquired.

"Not only will you never get to fuck me again, you have to do anything I tell you to. You're going to be my little bitch," She giggled.

"I can't lose...I can't lose. I'll take that bet, deal the cards," I said.

She draped her panties around my neck, stood up and pressed her shaved snatch against my face, "Say goodbye to it bitch, I'm about to turn my game on."

She sat back down and dealt the cards again. I could hardly believe it. She'd dealt me a full house! Her sweet little body would soon be mine for the taking.

"Ok, so when I win this hand, I know technically you're supposed to take your stockings off, but I'd like it better if you left them on while I bang your ass...You look sexy like that," I said arrogantly.

"I know, aren't they sexy?" She smiled, "That's why I'm going to have YOU wearing them when I beat you."

"NOT! Full house!" I slapped my hand down. "Beat that!"

"Well, I'm no poker pro like you, but I think if I have four of the same card, that beats a full house, right?" She laid down four queens.

I couldn't believe it. "Lucky. That's ok."

"Strip, BITCH," She commanded.

I peeled my shirt off and told her to deal again. The next hand I made two pair. She made three of a kind.

"Strip, BITCH!" She ordered harshly.

I took off my pants and waited for my next hand, still thinking I had no chance of losing. Just a couple of lucky hands on her part, that's all it was. The next hand I made a straight... She had a flush.

"I win again! Strip, BITCH. Let me see that sorry, pathetic little cock of yours," She heckled me.

I suddenly felt very insecure, and hesitated as I started to remove my boxer shorts.

"Well? What are you waiting for, BITCH? Are you ashamed of your tiny little dick? Because you should be. Let me help you," She reached over and snatched my boxers down.

"Is it really necessary to keep making fun of me?" I said shyly, trying to cover myself with my hands.

"Awwwww, does that hurt your feelings, bitch? So sensitive! But I guess you are more woman then man so I should know better," She continued to emasculate me. "Well I told you if you lose you're going to be my little bitch, didn't I? What did you think that meant, that I was going to shower you with affection and bake you cookies?"

"I didn't lose yet," I reminded her.

"You're only one hand away from losing your manhood forever, how does that feel? Probably not as humiliating as it's going to feel when you lose and have to take to those socks off. Because then, I'm going to put you in some pretty, girly stockings so you can start getting used to feeling like the sissy that you are!" She warned me.

My heart began to race as a realized just how close I actually was to losing the most important wager I'd ever made.

"I'll bet your wondering how you've come so close to losing? Well, I got some poker lessons this weekend from some very nice guys down in the high stakes poker room."

"How the hell did YOU get into a high stakes poker game?" I said in disbelief.

"Well, I didn't have enough money, but I found out that my pussy is worth a LOT of poker chips," She grinned. "They taught me a lot of tricks, like how to beat someone like you who plays too aggressively, how to read your face and know when you have a weak hand...oh, and how to take a cock in my pussy, ass and mouth all at the same time."

My heart sunk and I stared at her blankly. "Please tell me you are making this up. I've learned my lesson, I can not take hearing anymore stories like that. You're KILLING me!"

"Oh stop," She rolled her eyes. "You brought this on yourself, don't get me started again." She cupped my cock in her hand and started to play with it with amusement. "God, I can't believe I let you put that thing in me!" She started to laugh. "It's just so sad! Why even have a cock at all? Oh well, at least it will fit nicely into some panties."

" Enough of this, just deal the cards already will you?" I said, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Ok, bitch. I'll deal the cards," She sat back down and dealt the final hand.

I had two Aces and some junk. I opted for three cards, she only took one. My heart felt like it might jump right out of my chest as I scanned over my three new cards. I had managed to get another Ace, I had three of a kind. I almost began to smile feeling comfortable with a fairly strong hand, but as soon as I looked down, I saw her cards.

Three jacks, two kings. Full house. I'd lost.

I set my cards face down in the pile, trembling, horrified...what had just happened? This was a nightmare! Without a word I bent down and peeled off my socks. I looked back up at her painfully and she couldn't wipe the smile off her face.

"You look like you're going to cry. But don't worry, you'll get used to it. You can watch my lovers fuck me, and maybe if you're a good boy I'll let you clean the cum out of my holes with your tongue when they're done with me. And of course you'll always be able to lick my pretty feet and ass. So it won't all be bad. I might even give you a hand job once in a while because I'm not selfish, I know you need to cum too."

"A hand job? I'm supposed to live with hand jobs?" I said, utterly destroyed.

"That's right, honey. No pussy for you, EVER, you agreed. And lets face it, you're not going to leave me, because what other woman is going to want a sissy like you with no cock to please her? Besides, you scored way out of your league when you married me, you'd never get another a woman as fine as me and you know it, don't you."

"Yes," I bowed my head in shame.

"You're lucky to have me at ALL, don't you think? So I'll tell you what, if you be a good boy and don't make a big deal about our new situation, I won't go and tell all of your friends what a sissy you are, ok?"

"What!" I gulped, now terrified at the realization that she could completely ruin my life if word got about this.

"Just imagine what people would say if they knew your wife was a slut for big cocks because you weren't man enough to satisfy her. If they only knew just how tiny and useless your little cock really is. Can you picture that? But I'm such a kind person that I'm actually going to continue to let you pretend to be a man in public," She said, matter-of-factly as though she were doing me a huge favor.

"Ok, honey," I said meekly.

"Just ok? I think you should thank me for staying with a sissy like you, and for not telling everybody what a sorry little bitch you really are, don't you think?"

"Thank you," I said with measured enthusiasm.

"For?"

I swallowed hard and told her what I knew she wanted to hear, even though I hated saying every word; "Thank you for staying with a sissy like me and not telling everybody what a little bitch I am."

"Your welcome," She smiled, planting a soft kiss on my neck, "Make sure you're a good little girl so don't have to tell on you, ok?"

"Girl?" I waned. It wasn't enough that I had to endure being called a sissy and a bitch, but now a girl?

"Yes, a girl," She said evenly. "We're going to have to take that money you made playing poker and buy you lots of pretty panties, bras, stockings, and outfits for you to wear around the house now. Oh, and some pretty dresses and a wig or two, and I suppose you'll need some make up because I'm not going to have you using mine. This is going to be so fun dressing up my little sissy bitch!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"I'm not doing that!" I stated firmly.

"No? Remember what I said now, you don't want me to have to tell people about you, now do you? And besides, you agreed to this and I won the bet fair and square. Now do you really want to argue with me?"

"No," I relented.

"That's what I thought," She said, slapping my face. "The rest of the world may still see you as a man but I KNOW you aren't. So I won't have you running around here trying to look or act like one. From now on, you're going to wear panties, stockings and a bra around me at all times. You can put your regular clothes on over them when you leave, but when you come back, those clothes come off so I can see you as the sissy bitch that you are. Got it?"

I said nothing and got slapped for not answering. "Yes," I submitted.

"Good. Now, until we get you set up with your new wardrobe, you'll have to wear some of my things. They'll be a little tight, but you're going to be a good little sissy and make it work. Here you go," She said, handing me her bra.

I stared at it blankly for a moment and soon felt her hand come across my face.

"Bitch, when I tell you to do something you don't hesitate, you do it right away!" She demanded.

"Ok! I'm sorry!" I adjusted it as best I could and slipped into her bra. "It's too small, I can't hook it."

"That's ok, it will have to do for now, leave it on. Now you need some panties, bitch," She instructed.

I took her panties, still dangling around my neck, and tried to put them on. The fit was excruciatingly tight but somehow I managed to get them on with my pakcage still hanging out of the side.

She sat back and gave me a once over and began to laugh at me. "I can't believe I married such a pussy. You are SO lucky. Now take off my stockings and put them on."

I carefully removed the stockings from her silky smooth legs and rolled them up my own hairy legs, feeling utterly ridiculous.

"Do you like how that feels, bitch? I hope so because this is how you're going dress from now on. Tell me how pretty you feel in your cute little panties and stockings," She instructed.

"I..." Pausing to find a way to force the words from my mouth, I did as told, "I feel pretty in my panties and stockings."

She laughed at me some more, looking me up and down, shaking her head. "You know, it occurred to me that with you being so feminine that some of my boyfriends might want to fuck you too. Should I teach you what to do with a nice big cock?"

"You're not going to make me dress like this in front of them too, are you?" I asked, mortified at the thought.

"Of course I am!" She laughed, digging under the bed for something. "I said I wouldn't tell YOUR friends, but I want all of MY friends and lovers to know that you are my little sissy bitch. I'm going to show you off to them and let them use you anyway they want to, just like I do."

"But I'm not gay!" I protested.

"Honey, you're not even a man so it's ok if you suck cock, you won't be gay. It should be normal for you, I'm sure you'll learn to like it." From under the bed she came back with a large dildo and a harness.

"Let me show you what you're sex life is going to be like from now on," She began to explain.

"We still get to have sex?" I asked, hopeful.

"Of course! We're married! It's just not going to be the same way you remember doing it. We have to improvise a little since you're a sissy and your little cock is useless."

I sunk my head again, "Oh."

"The first thing you're going to do is get on your knees and crawl to my feet. Now do it, bitch."

Reluctantly, I got down on all fours and crawled to the side of the bed where she stood.

"Now kiss my feet and say, I've been a good girl and I need to cum. Will you please fuck me like the sissy little bitch that I am."

After kissing both of her feet, I parroted the words, "I've been a good girl and I need to cum. Will you please fuck me like the sissy little bitch that I am?"

"Well what are you going to do to earn it, bitch?" She called me a bitch as easily as someone calls another by their first name. She waited for me to respond and saw I was blank. "Well? Hurry up, bitch, I'm waiting!" She slapped me for taking so long.

"Kiss your feet?" I hoped was the answer she was looking for.

"Oh, would you like to lick my pretty little feet, bitch?"

"Um...yes?"

"What do you say then, bitch? Haven't you learned how to ask for something properly yet?" "

"Can I please lick your feet?"

"Yes, bitch, you can lick my feet. Make sure you clean them good with your mouth and maybe I'll fuck you if you do a good job."

She scooted back and left her feet dangling at the edge of the bed and I went to work, licking every inch of her soles and heels, in between her pretty manicured toes, all the way up to her ankle, with special attention given to sucking each toe on each foot.

"You're doing a good job, bitch. You might earn your orgasm soon. I can tell you like being my foot licking sissy, don't you?"

"Yes, honey," I knew was the only allowable response.

"Yes what?"

"I like being your foot-licking sissy," I replied in earnest.

She smiled down at me, "You're learning how to answer me, that's good. So what else can you do for me?"

"What do you mean? I've been licking your feet forever now!"

"Are you complaining?" She asked angrily, raising her hand as if to slap me again.

"No!" I quickly replied.

She spit in my face and growled, "Well aren't you going to thank me?"

"For wha..." I stopped short of asking a question that I knew would get me slapped and realized what she wanted me to say. "Thank you for letting me lick your feet. Will you fuck me now?"

"Hmmmm, I don't think you've done enough to earn that yet. What do you think you should do now to persuade me?" She mused, obviously enjoying toying with me.

I only had to think for a moment before figuring out what she expected from me. "Should I lick your ass again?"

"I don't know, should you? And if you want to be my ass licker, how should you ask for it, bitch?"

"Can I PLEASE lick your ass, honey?"

She slapped me, "I don't feel like you really want to. How bad do you want to taste my asshole, bitch?"

"I really want to lick your asshole. Please let me lick it. I promise I'll be a good ass licker!" I tried to be as convincing as I could.

She slapped me again.

"What was that for!?" I yelped.

An evil smile and she shrugged, "Just because I felt like it," She said, then spit in my face. "I like treating you like a little sissy, ass licking, bitch. It amuses me. Do you have a problem with that, bitch?"

"No," I mumbled.

"Good girl. I'll slap you and spit on you any time I fell like it, and from now on your going to thank me for it, understand, bitch?"

"Yes, I understand. Thank you for spitting on me." I instinctively replied.

"Open your mouth...WIDE," She instructed. I obeyed and she spit again in my mouth. "What do you say?"

"Thank you," I replied.

"Now, show me how much you love licking my asshole, bitch. Do a good job and you might get your orgasm," She said, as she laid on her back, spread her legs and pulled them back far enough to give me access to her sphincter. "Oh," She added, "And don't even THINK of trying to taste my sweet pussy, you don't deserve that pleasure. You lick my ass and my taint only, or I will slap the shit out of you, bitch! Understand?"

"Yes, I understand," I complied.

"Good girl, now lick me where I shit you sissy bitch."

I felt my own enthusiasm growing between my legs as she became increasingly demanding and aggressive with me. I almost felt ashamed to be turned on by the way I was being treated, my cock stiffening as I swirled my tongue around her tight hole. The more she moaned the more I enjoyed it.

"That feels so good, honey. I think I'm going to make you lick my ass every day. You'll like that, won't you?"

"Yes, I love being your ass licker," I freely admitted.

"Tell me, bitch, how much do like licking me where I shit?"

"I love licking you where you shit!" I mumbled excitedly, my tongue lodged in her anus, "I want to lick your asshole everyday! Thank you so much!" I felt strange saying those words, but my stiff erection wouldn't let me lie, I was enjoying eating her ass. .

When she tired of my rimming she pressed her foot against my forehead and pushed me away. I hoped that now I could finally cum. I needed to.

But she said nothing just yet. I waited to see what was in store. She sat up and began methodically harnessing the large dildo. Before I knew it she was standing before me with a huge strap on cock, and the look in her eye told me exactly what was coming.

"Every sissy needs to know how to suck a big cock," She said, "Now you're going to learn, bitch." She gripped me firmly by my hair and yanked my head backwards so I was looking up at her from my knees. "Now your going to suck my big cock, and LIKE it, aren't you, bitch?"

"Yes," I knew was the only reply.

She slapped me. "Are you going to be a good little cocksucker and show me how much you like it?"

"Yes, I promise, honey."

"I'm going to make you suck it until you learn to LOVE it. Now act like you love it, bitch. Beg me to suck my big dick!"

"Oh please let me suck it! I want to suck your big cock, honey! I need it in my mouth! Please give it to me! I want to show you what a good sissy cocksucker I am!" Self-deprecating statements like these were becoming easier for me by the minute, mostly because I knew if I didn't make it sound convincing I was going to get slapped and my face was already burning.

"Do you crave this big cock in your mouth, bitch?"

"YES!"

"Then here you go, enjoy, bitch," She shoved her tool in my mouth, still gripping my hair and drove it in and out of my mouth, faster, and faster, she'd hold my head and make me gag on it, then start pushing and pulling my head back and forth with my lips locked around it.

"Tell me you love to suck cock, bitch."

"I wov wu wuk wok" I mumbled with the cock in my mouth.

She spit in my face and demanded, "Look at me when you're sucking my dick, bitch! I want to see lust in your eyes when you're blowing me!"

I locked my eyes on hers, and without instruction, I told her again, "I love sucking your big cock," as she glided it in and out of my mouth.

"You're a quick learner. Only a natural born sissy like you could suck a cock this good on your first try. I think you're ready to learn what it really means to be my sissy bitch."

She pulled it out of my mouth and swatted it against both my cheeks. "You need to be fucked, don't you? Tell me you want me to fuck you with my big fat cock. Tell me you need it in your pussy, bitch."

Telling her exactly what she wanted to hear was already an involuntary reflex at this point. I found myself reciting those words back to her, begging for her huge cock in my ass without even comprehending what was about to be done to me.

She made me bend over the bed, and she stood behind me, spanking my ass over and over again, making me repeatedly beg her to fuck me in my ass, which in our new demented little world was now being referred to as my pussy.

She pulled my panties down to my ankles and I felt the slippery lube being poured on my hole and she began to work it inside with her fingers. Then I felt it being pushed inside me, slow and easy at first, inch by inch she filled me up, then began the inward and outward thrusts, slowly, her tempo raising ever so slightly with each stroke.

"You like that, you little bitch?"

Turned
Turned
226 Followers