Care & Feeding of a Sex Slave Ch. 1

Story Info
He becomes his niece's slave.
2.5k words
3.78
115.6k
20
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uslave
uslave
12 Followers

Sex slaves are slaves because they choose to be slaves. If you find one that you enjoy owning, you must do what it takes to keep them happy. Or else, they will find themselves a new owner and move on. Sounds contradictory, but true. It's not because of fear, but for the sexual rewards and sexual punishments. I, for instance, am a fifth degree black belt. I am not afraid of her, but I revel in the exquisite pleasure of pain and humiliation and reward.

I guess I should start at the beginning. I was 12 when she was born. I was her babysitter for the first seven years of her life. She was my sister's only child. When she was 7, they moved away. I didn't see her for 11 years.

After a messy divorce, she and her mom moved back. They bought the house next door to me, and the three of us started to get to know each other again. She was beautiful, 5'4, slim, strawberry blonde, and 36c/26/34. Nothing remained of the 7 year old that had moved away. We quickly relaxed around each other.

I mentioned that I was a nudist and she was curious. So, one weekend, she went with me to a nearby nudist camp. She was, immediately, comfortable with the situation. We had a nice weekend, and returned home on Sunday night. The next week I was doing a little remodeling in my house. I locked the door and worked nude, as usual. When she knocked on the door, I checked to see who it was, then let her in. She made small talk while I worked. She must have gotten herself horny, because when I stopped to take a break, she started pinching and pulling on different parts of my body. It worked. I had a hard on that wouldn't wait.

I'm not sure what happened next. She was there, on the bed, with her legs spread. I was standing between her legs with my cock ready to enter her, and I realized, this was my niece. I turned, left the room, and got dressed.

About a week later she had a friend over for a family cook out. She introduced us and mentioned that I was a coward that didn't finish what I started. No one asked questions. No one really cared what she was talking about. Except me.

The next day, Sunday, I went to a motel in a nearby town, rented a room, and returned home. I asked her to take a ride with me, to which she said ok. She never asked where we were going or why. We pulled in front of the room. I turned the engine off and opened the door. She asked, "What are we doing here?"

"I want to fuck you," I said matter-of-factly.

She sat there with her mouth open while I unlocked the room and went in. I got undressed and peeked out the window to see if she had moved. She hadn't, but when she saw the curtain move she did. She came in, sat on the bed and just looked at me.

I helped her to undress. Lay her back, and caressed her body, from head to toe. She was beautiful, but very nervous. She didn't want me to eat her pussy or play with her breasts or kiss her. This was a completely different girl from a week before. But, she was willing to let me fuck her. I had thought about this all night and all morning. I was too excited. I might have lasted 5 minutes, but probably not. Then it was over, and I took her home.

It's hard to believe, but we carried on with life as before. In just a couple of months she met and married the man of her dreams. I didn't see her for 6 months, until she filed for divorce and moved back with my sister.

She got a job as a dancer in a local strip joint. I went to see her a couple of times and must say, she was the best entertainer there. Maybe not the best looking, or the sexiest (although I believe she was), but unquestionably she was the best entertainer.

A year there and she met and married another "man of her dreams". I would see her from time to time, but we were not as close as we had once been.

Then, another divorce. This time she went from one man to another. She lived with this one for 2 years before she moved, again, back with my sister. Working afternoons as a dancer she managed to keep a normal life. She enjoyed her work, but you could tell she was depressed with other aspects of her life. We would spend hours talking. At their house, at my house even at the club where she worked

Late one Saturday morning, I was in my bedroom watching a fuck flick and masturbating, when she opened the bedroom door. Stunned, I looked at her. I was to into it to quit, and she didn't offer to leave.

"You might as well come in," I said.

"Might as well," she answered.

I continued to enjoy the movie (and my hand) while she sat there on the bed with me. Soon, she got interested in the movie too. We watched as a young girl had her pussy eaten by her aunt, was fucked by her father, and her brother was fucked by their mother. Just before the whole family ended up in bed at one time, she lifted the sundress, straddled me and put my cock in her pussy. Again, I was too quick to cum. She finished herself off with a toy I had in the nightstand. This was twice I'd fucked her and twice I had been useless. This time, it changed our relationship.

I found it much easier to talk to her about sexual matters after that. She bought a house and moved, but, this time, only 20 miles away. I didn't see her everyday, but 3 or 4 times a week. She found a boyfriend and spent every night with him. She still had time for me. She would make comments like, "Men have no idea how to eat pussy."

"That's because women aren't willing to teach us. Men have no trouble explaining to women how they like their cocks sucked, but women would rather complain to someone else. I've been eating pussy since I was 16, but I've never had a woman teach me. It's all trial and error and, they always say it was great. How can it be great when we have no education?"

She stood, removed her shorts and gave me a lesson in eating pussy. Another time, I had watched a movie where the women would use a strap on to fuck men in the ass. I made the comment that I had never tried that. "Me either," she said. "Go get us a strap on." I did, and she did. It was great but she didn't offer to do it again.

Once, we were talking about sex, and I mentioned that I would like to try golden showers. "Go get me a beer," she said as she walked toward her bedroom. I went to the refrigerator opened a beer and met her back in the living room. She was nude and had a ten-inch vibrator in her hand. "Put a movie in," she said.

I put in a porn flick and undressed. She sat on the sofa with one foot on the coffee table and the other on the sofa fucking herself with the vibrator. I watched her while playing with my cock. She had three beers and came twice during the movie. When it was over she said, "Go get in the bath tub."

I lay down in the tub, still playing with my cock. She kept one foot on the floor. The other she put on the back of the tub. She peed on my cock while I came. She left me lying there. I thought about it while I showered. That was great but I wish she had peed on my face.

Then there was husband number 3. She married him, rented her house to some friends and moved in with him. She had been there about 3 weeks when she called me. "I want to have a threesome."

"Ok, I'm game," I answered.

"This is different, so I want to know where you draw the line."

I thought for only a moment, before I answered, "I won't kiss him".

"That's what I wanted to hear."

I had couple of days to think about it. I knew they were making plans. I was making plans of my own.

When I walked in, they were both naked and waiting.

"I know you have been planning what is about to happen," I said. "Probably right down to the last detail. Well, I'm going to throw a monkey wrench in the works". I know they thought I was going to back out. She was sitting on the sofa, he in a chair next to the sofa. I walked over to him, knelt down beside him, took his cock in my hand and guided it to my mouth.

I had never sucked a cock before and this one was huge. I could barely get the head in my mouth. But, between my mouth on his cock, my hand pumping the massive shaft and my tongue going round and round the head, he soon began to moan. Because I was beside him, I was looking straight at her. I was enjoying watching her sitting there playing with her beautiful bald pussy, stunned that her uncle was sucking a cock.

My only thought was to do what pleased her. I thought this was it, but less than five minutes into it she stopped me. "Get undressed," she ordered. Since all I was wearing was a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, it took me about two seconds. I grabbed his cock and started back down to my knees. "No," she said. "Trade places."

He got up. I sat down. He started sucking me. It really didn't do much for me. Men just don't turn me on. The idea, as far as I was concerned, was to entertain her. Well, she disappeared down the hallway. He continued to suck until she returned carrying a whip. She hit him on the ass with it and gave him instructions.

"Suck his dick. Deep throat it." She grabbed him by the hair and shoved him down, forcing him to take all of my cock in his mouth.

I was enjoying what she was doing, but she stopped all too soon.

She pulled his head away from me, and took my hand. She led me to their bedroom. "Lay down," she ordered him. He did then she turned to me and said more softly, "I want to watch you two sixty-nine."

I straddled his face and took his cock in my mouth again. She moved around us giving orders and enjoying the show. When she was ready, she said, "I want to fuck you Uncle."

She got on the bed on her hands and knees. I got off of her husband and mounted her from behind. While I fucked her, he licked her clit. Soon we both came. As my cock slid from her, he moved so he could lick my cum from her pussy. Soon she was horny again. To him, she said, "You may fuck me."

We switched places. I licked her clit while he fucked her. She had another orgasm and stopped. She was finished and he had yet to cum.

"Let's take a shower," she said to me.

So, we took a shower together, leaving him there with a raging hard on. We washed each other, rubbed each other, kissed and sucked each other while we showered. We dried each other and I dressed. We walked through the bedroom passing her husband who was masturbating. She never paused, just kept walking.

We drank a beer and smoked a cigarette, and I decided to leave. I said goodbye and kissed her. As we broke the kiss, she said, "Eat me."

I fell to my knees and eat her pussy. I felt I was just getting started when she said, "Goodbye." I was stunned.

"Huh?"

"Time for you to go home. I'll call you tomorrow."

So, I left.

The next day, true to her word, she called. "Did you have a good time?" she asked.

"Sure. And you?"

"It was fun. He said you're welcome here anytime."

"Thank him for me. I discovered something about myself yesterday. I'm not bisexual. I would love to fuck you again. Or to watch him fuck you, but that was my first and last time with a man."

That was that. We talked from time to time but we didn't get together again. She told me a month later that he was more into men and their marriage was in trouble. Another month and she left him.

Still, for more than a year, we didn't get together for sex. One day I bought a movie about lesbian sex slaves. I really enjoyed it. I would masturbate while watching it everyday. I mentioned it to her. I told her about my fantasy of being a sex slave. She said, "Come by tomorrow."

For the next few weeks, I was her slave. I cooked, cleaned, did laundry and generally waited on her. I wasn't allowed to call her by name. For a couple of days I called her Mistress and she called me slave. Then, after watching the movie together, she decided I was her lesbian slave. She would call me Cunt and I should call her Bitch, because that's what she intended to be.

There was no sex involved. By that I mean, I didn't fuck her. I was required to be nude unless she said otherwise. I could masturbate anytime because she enjoyed watching. As a reward for being a good "girl" Bitch would let me lick her pussy, bathe her, shave her pussy, suck her tits or some other wonderful thing she might dream up.

As punishment she would whip me. I wasn't there but about 2 or 3 hours a day. Once she decided, since she was Bitch, she should mark her territory. She pissed on me from head to toe. I wasn't allowed to shower that day, but I was allowed to eat her pussy.

Bitch bought a collar and leash. "Anytime you are my Cunt, you are to wear the collar."

That was two years ago. I haven't had the collar off since. I rented my house and moved in with Bitch. I serve all of the time. She dresses me up as her maid and invites her friends over. She ties me up and beats me. Oh, well. Those are other stories for another time. It will suffice to say, Bitch has become an expert in the care and feeding of a lesbian sex slave.

uslave
uslave
12 Followers