Care & Feeding of a Sex Slave Ch. 3

Story Info
Bitch entertains at home.
2.6k words
4.29
65.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 04/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uslave
uslave
12 Followers

Goddess! I love watching her. She's beautiful with her 36c breasts and shaved pussy. I just can't get enough of her.

Bitch is my niece and the best Mistress any slave or uncle ever had. She believes in giving sexual rewards for good behavior and sexual punishment for bad behavior. Sexual because after all, I am her sex slave. Most of the time it doesn't matter if it's reward or punishment. As long as she enjoys giving it and I enjoy receiving it. If it's not fun, we don't do it.

I'm Cunt, a full time slave. I love serving Bitch. We enjoy trying new things. She has made me into a lesbian slave with only one short fall. I'm a man.

She found a Bd/Sm bar where we go from time to time. Also, we enjoy going to normal bars for dancing and drinking. At the Bd/Sm bar, she puts me on a leash and I kneel at her feet. She has been known to whip me, make me eat her pussy or even fuck me in the ass there. A lot of Masters/Mistresses will share their slaves, but not Bitch. We like to go there to socialize, watch and get some new ideas.

When we go to normal bars, we are a couple. No Mistress/slave. On these occasions I don't call her Bitch, nor does she call me Cunt. We have tender loving moments together. She introduces me as her husband and I introduce her as my wife.

Other than the Bd/Sm bar, we keep our Mistress/slave relationship at home where the rules are not complicated. I am always nude unless told otherwise. She does nothing around the house, that's Cunt work. I work. She works. Our sex life does not interfere with that. I am allowed to play with my cock anytime so long as it doesn't interfere with my duties. I may cum only when given permission. Anytime I'm uncomfortable with a situation, I use the safe word and she'll stop. In 2 years I have never used it.

Her mother (my sister) has been over for dinner a few times. On those occasions, we have an Uncle/Niece relationship. She has never dropped in unannounced because we live in another town and it would not make sense for her to drive all the way over here without knowing we were at home.

Bitch loves adventure. Sexual adventure that is. Together we have learned that Orgasm is not the goal of sex, it's the result. Bitch is not the typical Mistress. She's everything I could possibly want. I believe, had she been a brutal Mistress like many we've encountered, I would have tried it one time and moved on. But, she made me want to serve her. She gives me pain, pleasure and even a little humiliation. She even manages to give me a little surprise every now and then.

I went into her room, just like every morning. I had the house clean and her bath run. I started kissing her ass because that's how she prefers for me to wake her. She rose and went to take her bath. I usually leave for work then, but she called me back. "I want you to grill out tonight, Cunt." Wait till I get home before you start."

It was Friday, and this wasn't unusual. "Yes, Bitch," I answered.

Our back deck is private, so from time to time I grill out. I can do this nude and avoid having to put on and take off my clothes every time I walk in the door.

After work I hurry home in order to get every thing done before Bitch gets there. I walk in the door and strip. I start the laundry, make Bitch's bed then to the kitchen where I find a note from her. "You are to remove all of the hair on your body from the neck down, before I get home."

Because her pussy is shaved, she has always made me shave my cock, but this was a first. I took the scissors and depilatory and began the task as ordered. It took an hour and a half, leaving only a half hour before Bitch would be home.

The phone rang. "hello," I answered.

"Cunt, go to my closet. On the shelf to the left, you will find a Fredrick's bag. You are to put on everything in the bag. I'll be about ten minutes late."

"Yes, Bitch."

In the bag were a short maid's uniform, thong, garters & stockings. We had experimented with cross-dressing, and while it was exciting, it was also far fetched. I am not a good looking man and I make an ugly woman. Still, this was what she wanted and that excited me. I put the outfit on. The dress didn't completely cover my ass, so my thong was showing. If Bitch had been wearing it, it would have been sexy.

I heard the door open. I hurried to meet her.

Surprise! She had brought a friend home. She looked me up and down, smiling. I glanced behind her at the young lady standing there open-mouthed with surprise. Evidently, Bitch hadn't told her what to expect.

"Sherry, this is my husband, Cunt. Cunt, Sherry."

I wasn't sure what to do now. I was shocked. Sherry was shocked, and Bitch was enjoying it all. "I looked at the floor like a good sub should. Sherry tried to speak. "Glad to meet you," she managed to get out.

Later, Bitch would tell me that Sherry was a customer at the strip bar where she worked. She had been coming in frequently and was obviously attracted to her. Eventually, she got up the nerve to make a pass at my beautiful niece. Bitch told her that she was married. Sherry kept coming back. Bitch found out that she was not bi, but a lesbian. She was very shy. Sherry couldn't resist paying for table dances but was too embarrassed to ask for lap dances in public.

Bitch had had encounters with women in her younger years, but always in threesomes. Never just her and a woman. When Bitch decided that she was actually going to invite Sherry home with her she knew she was going to include me. She told Sherry she was interested but that her husband would be there, watching. Sherry finally adjusted to that idea. Bitch was to do a special, private show for her. Sherry would be nude for the entire show, hands cuffed behind her back.

So, Sherry knew I would be there. She just didn't know I would be dressed as a maid with a leash hanging from my ever-present collar. She also didn't know I was Bitch's uncle, not her husband. I, on the other hand, knew nothing.

They walked into the living room. "What would you like to drink?" Bitch asked Sherry.

"Beer, please," she said.

"Two beers, Cunt," she ordered, "and my whip."

"Yes, Bitch." I got the beer from the refrigerator and the whip from her bedroom and returned to the living room where they were making small talk.

After I had served them, Bitch said, "You may start the grill now." Thank Goddess for gas grills. I was in and out of the house for an hour but dinner was finally ready.

I went to the living room in order to inform Bitch. I walked in to find the two of them locked in a passionate kiss. Both still fully dressed. I cleared my throat to get her attention. I must admit I was a little jealous. "Why are you spying on us?" Bitch asked with a half smile on her face. She broke the embrace and stood, grabbing her whip as she did. "Bend over." I turned my back to her and bent over. The short dress was not hiding any of my ass but she pulled it up for effect, so Sherry could see. She whipped me eight or ten licks, until I had a raging hard on. "Now, what do you want?"

"Bitch, dinner is ready."

"You may serve us." They went to the dinning room hand in hand, which did nothing to soften my erection. They sat, I served, then brought them each another beer. I then knelt next to Bitch. After dinner, I served them drinks back in the living room. Then cleaned the dinning room. Bitch stopped off on her way to the bathroom. "Get set up for a floor show in here. Make it look as much like the bar as you can. Put you a chair at the table. You will watch. And relax. Just act normal."

"I'm sorry Bitch, I thought I was acting normal."

"By now, if you were acting normal, you would have been playing with your cock for an hour. Now give me your panties," she ordered.

I took off my panties, which were doing little to hide my hard on anyway, and handed them to her. I arranged the dinning room and dimmed the lights. Back in the living room, Bitch and Sherry were talking. I knelt beside Bitch and lifted my dress. I began playing with my cock. Sherry, the shy lesbian, was having a hard time carrying on conversation. Bitch was having a ball just watching her watch me.

Conversation became impossible. "Cunt, go get my handcuffs and bring them to the dinning room." I did as I was told. Bitch led Sherry in. "Undress her and cuff her to the chair. I'll go get ready. Start the music as soon as you've finished."

Sherry was extremely uncomfortable about being undressed by a man. Especially one dressed like a maid with a hard cock. I undressed her, put a towel over the chair and cuffed her hands behind her back. I put on the music, took my seat and started playing with my cock.

Bitch made her entrance wearing a black corset, black thong and four inch heels. She is the best stripper ever. She danced around, very seductively, touching herself on her breasts, her abdomen, her crotch and her ass. I had to pause playing with my cock as I was about to cum. During the first song she never got close enough to touch Sherry. Sherry could do nothing but watch. During the second song, Bitch got closer. She rubbed her breasts across Sherry's mouth, her knees rubbing the inside of Sherry's thighs. She teased and tortured the poor lesbian. In the third song she removed the corset. Again she rubbed her breasts over the lesbian mouth, but moved the before Sherry could close her lips around the nipples. The fourth song was break time. She sat and drank a beer. The fifth song was when the real torture began. She started by rubbing her thong clad ass all over Sherry's small breasts. Then she sat in Sherry's lap feeling Sherry's breasts against her bare back. Bitch turned around and straddled Sherry rubbing breast to breast. The sixth song was used, entirely to take off her thong. In the seventh more rubbing and teasing and in the eighth an entirely nude lap dance. The ninth was break time again. The tenth was very different from anything I've ever seen in a show. Bitch pulled a chair up on either side of Sherry, put one foot in each chair giving Sherry a bird's eye view of her pussy. She danced down until her pussy was two inches from Sherry's face. Sherry couldn't resist. She stuck her tongue out and tried to lick that beautiful pussy. Bitch raised up, just a little. When the next song started Bitch was still standing in the chairs. She lowered her pussy and rubbed Sherry's nose with it. Every time Sherry would try to lick it, Bitch would raise her ass just a little. On the twelfth song Bitch motioned for me to hand her a beer. She poured the cold beer over her breasts, it ran down her body, across her pussy and into Sherry's open mouth. At the end of that song, the dance was over.

Bitch kissed Sherry, a long, deep, passionate kiss. "Was that fun?" She asked Sherry when they finally broke the kiss.

"Yes!" Sherry answered. Her hands were still cuffed.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, maam," Sherry corrected.

Bitch picked up her whip. "Yes, Mistress," she corrected.

"Yes, Mistress." Bitch was rubbing Sherry all over with her whip and her other hand. She leaned down and took one of Sherry's breasts in her mouth. She sucked it then moved to the other.

"You'd like to suck my tits now, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Mistress." Sherry breathed.

Bitch laid down on the table and spread her legs. "You'd like to eat my pussy now, wouldn't you?"

Sherry struggled to get free. She wanted Bitch bad. "Yes, Mistress."

"Cunt, eat me," she ordered me. I walked around the table, buried my face in her pussy and started licking. Bitch was giving Sherry, who was straining to see, a play by play. "She's so good at this. She's sucking my clit into her mouth then licking it. Oh! She stuck her tongue in my pussy then started licking again. Are you watching? Is she playing with her cock?"

"Yes, Mistress. She is."

"Would you like to be over here eating my pussy?"

"Oh, yes Mistress. Please."

"How about this?" She pushed my head back, then turned over. "Eat my ass, Cunt," she ordered. "She's licking my ass now. She's fucking my ass with her tongue. Don't you wish I'd let you do that?"

"Yes, Mistress." Sherry was panting now.

"Enough, Cunt. You're going to make me cum." Bitch stood. She removed her heels the stood in the chairs again. She lowered her pussy until Sherry could get her tongue in. Sherry was loving being able to eat Bitch at last. To Sherry she said, "Now, you're going to make me cum and Cunt is going to cum on your tits."

Sherry pulled away just far enough to mumble a, "Yes, Mistress," then went back to eating.

"Cunt, you are to cum on her tits when I tell you. Now, eat me." Sherry sucked and licked for a couple more minutes. "Ok, Cunt. Cum now." I came on Sherry's tits while Bitch came on her face. Bitch sat in one of the chairs and took a moment to catch her breath. "Cunt, don't you know Sherry's a lesbian. Uncuff her." I undid her cuffs. "Now, you've got cum all over her. Lick it off." I started to lick my cum from Sherry's tits. Bitch said to her, "You may play with your pussy till you cum or until she licks all of her cum off of you."

Sherry played with her pussy and I licked slowly to give her more time. It was unnecessary. She came in less than thirty seconds.

"Stand up," Bitch ordered her. She stood. Bitch turned around and leaned over the table. "Lick my ass." Sherry started to lick Bitch's ass. She stuck her tongue in as deep as she could. Bitch didn't allow this to go on long. "Lean over the table and play with your pussy." Sherry leaned over and started playing. Bitch started whipping her. It took just a few minutes for Sherry to cum. "You may get dressed."

Sherry dressed, but definitely wasn't ready to leave. It didn't matter. Bitch was ready for her to go. They kissed at the door and said good bye.

I started to straighten the house but Bitch stopped me.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, Bitch. It was wonderful."

Then let the house go till morning. Let's go to bed."

"Yes, Bitch."

I started for my bedroom, but she stopped me. "I'm not ordering you, but asking you. Will you sleep with me tonight Uncle?"

"I'd love to Niece."

We went to the bedroom, where I removed the maids uniform, garter and stockings. I crawled into the bed next to my beautiful niece and held her, caressed her, kissed her then made love to her for the first time. After we had both had another orgasm, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

uslave
uslave
12 Followers