Care for a Ride

Story Info
Lots of fun during the car ride home!
1.1k words
3.83
31.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at the bar waiting for you to come back from the bathroom. My glass was empty and I was trying to decide if I wanted another.

"Another one of the lady." Said the guy who had just sat down next to me. I turned and looked at him, and he smiled at me.

"Thank you, but no thank you." I told him nicely.

He frowned a little. "Why not?" he asked me.

"I'm done drinking for the night. I'm just waiting for my date to get back from the bathroom." I explained to him nicely.

"Well I'm sure I'm a lot more fun then your date." He told me with a wink.

I was starting to get really uncomfortable and I gave the man a half smile. Then I saw you walk out of the bathroom, and by the look on my face you could tell something was wrong. "Um....I don't think so." I told the guy.

You were a few steps away when the guys grabbed my leg near my knee and started moving it up. "Oh I kno..." He started to say but you were close now and you grabbed his hand pulling it off my leg.

"Is there a reason you have your hand on my date?" You asked him. His hand still firmly in your grasp. He tried to pull his hand away and when he couldn't he finally looked up at you. Surprise and a little bit of fear touched his face.

"I.....uh....I...." He tried to say.

"You were just about to leave?" You answered for him.

"Yeah." he said. You let go of his hand and he quickly left the bar. You sat down where he had been sitting.

"You okay?" you turned and asked me. You were surprised by the look on my own face. I was staring at you and biting my bottom lip.

After a moment or so I finally answered. "Oh yes. I'm fine." I told you.

You smiled and turned to the bartender. "Can I get a beer please." you told him.

"Sure thing." He said grabbing a beer glass, filling it to the top and giving it to you.

You took a drink and looked back at me, I was still staring at you but this time I licked my lips. "What?" you asked me.

I leaned over to whisper in your ear. "I am soooo turned on by you right now. The way you defended me. Very hot." I told you. My breath on your ear giving you a chill down your spine. Then I grabbed your hand pushing up the skirt I was wearing, up my inner thigh, all the way to my panties, which were very wet. I let go of your hand and you looked up at me, now you could see the hunger in my eyes. You took a big drink of your beer then stood up, grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bar and to your car before I could blink.

"Where are we going?" I asked once we were in the car and you had started it.

"Back to my place." You said pulling out of the parking place and getting on the road. I had a big smile on my face. I moved over a little so I was sitting pretty close to you. Then I started rubbing your cock through your pants. I giggled when I heard your breath quicken. "If you don't stop that were going to get in a car accident." you told me, but I could tell that you really didn't want me to stop but I did.

"Your right." I said.

Then I started to pull up my skirt. You could see me in the corner of your eye. "What are you doing?"

"Me?" I asked. "Oh nothing." My skirt was up over my hips now and you could see me put my hand now my panties. I sighed when I pushed one of my fingers inside me. You turned and looked over at me. "Eye on the road." I told you in playful voice.

You started to pull the car over to the side of the road. "What are you doing?" I asked. You parked the car and turned it off. You still had not answered my question.

Then you turned and looked at me and I knew exactly why you had pulled over. You quickly grabbed my hand and pulled it out from panties. Two of my finger slippery wet. You pushed them into your mouth and sucked them clean, which made me even more wet. I licked my lips as I stared into your eyes. My breathing began to get heavy and you kissed me, forceful but soft at the same time.

I was against the door now and you were on top of me. One of your hands us holding you up and the other was holding the back of my neck. I quickly moved my own hands and unbuttoned your pants. I could feel just how hard you were through your boxers and I pulled them down.

The hand you had around my neck moved to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Then you quickly unsnapped my bra and I pulled it off. My nipples were hard and waiting for your mouth.

Once you had sucked and nibbled my nipples I just couldn't take it anymore. I some how managed to switch places with you. You were now on the bottom and I was on the top. Both of your hands quickly moved to rest on my hips. There wasn't very much head room and I was actually glad I was short.

Then I grabbed your hard, hot, throbbing cock and placed it at my entrance. Then I very slowly moved down pushing you into me very very slowly. Then I moved back up, then down, going a slow pace and taking in every electrical sensation going through my body. I could see the torture in your face, you wanted, no needed me to quicken my pace. I smiled at you as I started moving faster pounding into you. Harder and harder, faster and faster. My breast moving up and down with me.

Then you grabbed me flipping us back into our original positions, you were still snug inside me. I wrapped my legs around you as you pounded into me, the heals of my shoes digging painfully into your ass. But that just pushed you more.

Then you moaned a loud deep throated moan as I half screamed and moaned all at once. Your warm seed pored into me, as my body milked you of all you had. Then you collapsed on top of me and we both laid there.

"That was amazing." I whispered in your ear.

"No, your amazing." You told me and I smiled and kissed you.