Care To Dance?

Story Info
A girl and her Master have a night on the town.
3.2k words
4.43
19.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

toi could barely contain her excitement as their car pulled up outside the club. Her Master had telephoned her at lunch time to let her know that He was taking her dancing tonight and she felt as though her feet had barely touched the ground since.

Drawn from her thoughts by her Master’s hand reaching into the car to help her out, toi blushed as she stood. The high slit in the green silk dress she was wearing showed high up her slender legs. She cast her wide green eyes over the front of the fashionable club and flashed a brilliant smile at her Master.

Her relationship with her Master was a special one. toi was sassy and obstinate, qualities that some Dominants found amusing for a few hours, but often caused her to be classed as "too difficult" or "bratty". That was however, until James had found her. He was as much a mystery to her as she was to most others. Intelligent, confident, He delighted as much in her wit and humor as He did in her submission. He challenged her, made her want to please Him more than anything she had ever wanted, making it seem the easiest thing in the world to simply be His....and she adored Him for it. He in turn found an enormous sense of pride in the fact that He had been the one to, for lack of a better word, tame her. His girl submitted to Him…and only to Him.

His large hand grasped her much smaller one and guided her to the doors, where they checked their coats and made their way inside, the heady bass beat of the music already seeping into toi. She looked around, taking in the massive club, the dance floor throbbing with people of all ages and walks of life.

James gave her hand a firm tug and she followed Him to the bar where He told her to sit on the stool. He ordered drinks for them both and ran His hand down between her shoulder blades, lightly tickling the skin on her bare back, trailing it down to sit on her ass. She could feel his hot breath on the back of her neck before she heard His velvet whisper ‘Move back kitten’.

Chewing on her lip in anticipation and looking about to check no-one else was noticing she slid back on the stool so her silk covered ass hung slightly over the stool. Her Masters hand wasted no time, slipping down to probe between her spread cheeks and pushing gently on the plug that was inserted deep into her ass before they had left the house. He remained that way while He finished His drink, thick fingers circling and pushing gently on the plug, reminding her that it was there. Making her now slippery pussy wetter and hotter steadily, her breathless gasps and clenching thighs the only sign of the delicious sensations sparking through her.

Abruptly the sensations stopped and she heard Him chuckle at her whimper of frustration. She looked to her Master as His hand came out to take her drink, “go find something to play with kitten…I’ll be watching”.

Grinning wickedly she whispered “yes Master” and slipped from the stool not even flinching as the plug moved about inside her. As she stepped away from the bar His strong hand pulled her back so He could claim her with a kiss, His lips tracing a pattern down her jaw to her neck and finishing on the decorative silver collar resting on her neck, before patting her on the ass and letting her leave.

Walking towards the dance floor, toi could feel her slippery juices dribbling down her thighs and self consciously tugged the skirt of her dress down further. She heard His rough chuckle across the crowd and whispered to herself “Wicked Master”. The floor was busy, people grinding and bumping into each other, simulating sex with their clothes on. The heavy beat of the music was intoxicating and toi found herself a nice position to watch the comings and goings whilst moving to the beat herself.

While she was watching she saw her Master move from the bar to a table in the corner where He could watch her. After ten minutes or so she saw what she was looking for, up the back of the floor, dancing by herself. She was lovely, all slim lines and grace. Toi watched her appreciatively as she twisted and moved with the music, her hips swaying with the beat. Like a cat, toi moved slowly closer to the girl, dancing and smiling as she went, her eyes never leaving her until she was right beside her.

Watching from the table toi’s Master couldn’t help but smile as He watched His girl at work. She was devastating like this, liquid sex and confidence, He felt His pants tighten across His lap. The girl was chatting to toi, smiling self consciously before nodding her head and taking toi’s hand to move closer to where He sat so He would have a good view.

The last beats of the song thrummed out as toi and her new friend Katie moved closer to toi’s Master. As another song started toi closed her eyes and let the song wash over her, dancing was one of her greatest pleasures, she felt as though the music seeped into her soul when she danced. Slowly moving closer to Katie she began to roll her hips in a sensual pattern, almost touching Katie but not quite, her arms threading together above her head. Katie whilst nervous at first was getting caught up in the music and this sexy creature quite clearly coming onto her and matched toi’s rhythm, growing bolder as the song went on.

They continued this way for several songs, their movement getting more and more sensual. Some men turned to watch the sexy display, whistling low and making lewd comments to their buddies but the girls were oblivious. Sliding her fingers along Katie’s slender arm, toi began to gently caress her as they danced, wandering her fingers lightly over her shoulders and midriff, caressing the girl and smiling like a cat as her breathing increased. Her hand slipped round Katie to pull her closer, “Do you like that princess?” she whispered.

Katie could only nod her head and toi nipped hotly at her neck, maintaining the rhythm of their dance, sliding her silk covered pelvis against Katie’s. Toi moaned low in her throat when she felt Katie’s tiny hands settle on her ass, massaging the cheeks moving the plug inside of toi without even realizing what she was doing. Their dance continued, Katie’s nervousness all but gone and toi’s slender fingers exploring nearly every part of the girl she could touch. Releasing Katie from the embrace, toi trailed her fingertips across the very tips of Katie’s breasts, moving to stand behind her, her eyes now on her Master who was watching her with an intensity that made her shiver.

Moving slowly and deliberately, toi moved the girl so that she was standing in front of Him, she positioned them so that she was effectively blocking anyone else from seeing what she was doing. Thankful for the dark lighting she looked over the now heavily breathing girl’s shoulder to her Master and whispered in Katie’s ear. “This is my Master; He thinks you’re beautiful too. I want to give you pleasure”.

A low moan was her only response and toi slid her hands like snakes around the girls waist and up to cup her pretty breasts, all the while staring at Him. Katie moaned softly as toi began to massage them lightly, running her fingertips over the nipples until they stood proudly through the satin of Katie’s shirt. Then pinching them gently, grinding her pelvis against Katie’s ass and watching her Master’s lust clouded face. Releasing one of the nipples she slid her hand down to the waistband of Katie’s skirt, toying and tickling at the sensitive flesh, goose-bumps following the trail of her fingers.

At her Masters subtle nod toi slid her hand down further, snaking underneath the base of the skirt and lightly scratching a path up Katie’s thigh. Katie’s moans were a constant panting now, her eyes unfocussed, concentrating only on toi and her magical hands. When toi’s questing fingers reached the sopping thong Katie was wearing toi found herself moaning out loud. Her Master smiled seductively and watched as toi’s fingers brought the front of the skirt up, baring Katie’s thong covered mound. She stroked her mound lazily through the material at first, making Katie writhe and squirm before sliding two fingers under the thong and running them the length of Katie’s slippery slit.

Katie’s legs were getting shaky and toi whispered to her “easy now princess, have to stay standing” kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear as she circled one slender finger around and around Katie’s clitty. Toi was constantly whispering now, her green eyes locked on her Master’s face as she murmured into Katie’s ear “such a nice smooth pussy… you feel so good… so wet and nice… does that feel good… do you like it when I touch you here… I’m so wet here behind you… sexy little thing all wet and hot… I’m going to make you cum so good”. Moaning herself toi dipped a finger into Katie’s steaming pussy, rubbing the inside walls with her fingertip, coaxing Katie’s clit with her thumb.

She felt the girl start to buck in her hand, her Master’s eyes like black pools telling her that He would ravage her when she was done. She slid a second finger in and increased the pressure on Katie’s clit, moaning herself as the girl spasmed and came on her hand, panting and gasping desperately trying to stay quiet. Toi held her up and kissed her neck whispering to her that she was beautiful and thanking her, praising her for being so good. She reluctantly removed her hands from under Katie’s skirt and smoothed it back down over her legs.

Toi’s Master stood stiffly and motioned for the girl to sit down, before grasping toi’s arm hard and telling her hoarsely to say goodbye. Nodding to her Master toi bent forward and kissed Katie’s lips tenderly and thanked her again before turning back to her Master. His hand gripped hers like a vice pulling her across the club and into a room marked ‘Private’. Toi’s pussy was a slippery mess and she wanted so much to be thrown against the wall and taken by Him. She held up the hand that had been inside Katie and licked one of the fingers with a long slow lick…”wanna taste?” she enquired saucily.

Surprisingly her Master didn’t throw her against the wall and fuck her brains out, He leant forward and captured the other finger in His mouth, sucking it deeply, staring into her eyes. Toi shivered and moaned, her already drenched pussy coating again. “Get on the table kitten” His gruff voice commanded. Toi slipped onto the table top and stared at her Master. “Dress around your waist and put your legs up there like a good girl”. Toi’s shaky hands pushed her dress up exposing her bare pussy and brought her knees up bringing her feet onto the table, effectively spreading herself out for her Master.

He stalked to her and looked her over, so painfully aroused He looked furious. “Who’s cunt is this?” He asked gruffly sliding one thick finger along her drenched slit.

“mmm…Your cunt Master” toi replied immediately, her hips lifting to meet His finger.

He smiled at her “Look at this mess,” running His finger up and down her slit to demonstrate, “you are a dirty little slut aren’t you” he chuckled.

Toi spread her legs wider and looked at Him pitifully “yes Master, your dirty little slut, please….please I need to cum”.

“Do you now?” He asked slipping his finger into His mouth and sucking on it thoughtfully. Toi groaned at the sight of her Master sucking on her juices and whimpered. “I’ll tell you what my little fucktoi,” He started leaning in to whisper silkily in her ear, “I’ll let You cum now…but I'm not going to fuck you.” Before she could protest, which she was planning to do He continued, “I’ll fuck you after it.”

Her smile was priceless and He nodded to her, moving a chair so that He sat in front of her between her legs, almost touching her pussy. “Show me how you cum baby, show Master how you work His cunt.” At that toi stole her hand down to slip along her dripping pussy moaning and whimpering in relief as she felt her stomach almost immediately start to clench, it would be quick she new, she was sooo hot.

Rubbing her clitty the same as she had done Katie she thrust two fingers into her pussy and began to fuck herself. She was so wet it wasn’t enough so she wriggled a third finger in, fucking herself rubbing her throbbing clitty savagely until she new she was going to and snapped her head to her Master “please Master” she whispered and He nodded “cum baby, you earned it”.

With that and a couple more rough swipes across her aching clit toi threw her head back gasping as the liquid heat tickle sensation flooded her body, her hips fucking onto her own hand as she felt the sparking down to her toes. Mmmming and gasping she fell back onto her elbows, catching her breath. James was on His feet almost right away, dragging her forward until her feet rested on the floor and turning her so that her belly was pressed into the desk.

“My turn now kitten” He growled in her ear, reaching down to roughly maul her ass cheeks. Toi moaned and nodded her lust addled brain only registering His want, her legs spreading of their own accord bending over in offering to Him. His rough hands stroked and petted her skin, resting on her waist.

Discarding His pants He leaned into her, mashing His rock hard cock against her ass and the plug to hotly whisper in her ear “Mine”. She only moaned in response and hissed as He thrust His cock inside her pussy in one stroke, the process made easy by her dripping pussy. “Yesssssssss” she hissed bucking back against Him.

He thrust deeply, slowly for a minute and gritted His teeth. “This isn’t where I’m going to fuck you My little kitten” He whispered hoarsely into her ear, His rough hand trailing along her asscheek to tap on the base of the plug. Toi could only moan in approval. “Open up for me toi” He whispered coaxingly.

Toi reached back with her tiny hands and grasped her cheeks, pulling them apart to offer her ass to her Master. With a mutual groan toi’s Master withdrew from her pussy and knelt down to inspect the plug. “Wider baby” He instructed, and without question toi’s hands pulled her cheeks further apart. Grasping the base of the plug He slowly worked it from her ass, her moans of pleasure pain music to His ears. Reaching forward he pressed a chaste kiss to her puckered hole and slid His warm wet tongue out to lap at it for a moment. “Ohhhhh Masterrrrrrrrrrr” toi moaned, her head resting on the table top.

Grinning wildly He reached to her pussy and scooped up some of the wetness rubbing it gently in and around her asshole lubricating her for His cock. When He was satisfied He gathered some more to lubricate His cock, He couldn’t resist a swipe at her tender clit and was rewarded with a low moan from His girl. Sufficiently prepared He stood again and leaned into His girl, positioning the Head of His cock at her little hole.

Pushing forward firmly the tip went in with not much effort thanks to the plug. Toi moannnnnned as she felt His cock penetrate her and clutched at the table. “Ready baby?” He asked hoarsely.

“Yes Master, fuck Your girl” she replied pushing back a little onto His cock. Taking a breath He began to work His thick cock into her, grunting and groaning as the delicious tight sheath of her ass took Him in. When He was halfway in He stopped and rubbed her back, murmuring praise for His brilliant, smart, sexy kitten. After a pause to allow her to get used to the invasion He grasped her hips and plunged the other half of His cock into her in one thrust.

Toi’s head shot up as she keened, the pleasure and pain of her Masters cock in her ass making her clitty throb again. “Ughhhh Master, yesssssssss” she hissed and He began a rhythm, fucking His girl’s ass with careful force. The sensation of her anal muscles gripping His cock was driving Him to the edge.

“Mmmm…so good baby….so tight…..wanna cum too kitten?….wanna cum with me….ohh fuck…so gooooood” He rasped out between thrusting.

Each thrust was pushing toi’s pussy against the table top and she definitely wanted to cum again, “Ohhh yesss Master…. Yes please…..let toi cum please….” Immediately she felt His hand snake down between her legs, searching out her straining clitty “Ohhh yesss Masterrrr….ohhh….love You…love You” she keened thrusting back against His cock and clenching her ass muscles rhythmically.

Groaning and grunting He pounded into her ass, fucking her savagely as she writhed underneath Him towards her own cum. His thick fingers rubbing and plucking at her sensitive nubbin until He felt her body tense up, her whimpers becoming squeaks. “Now baby, cum now” He gasped, barely hanging on Himself. With His permission He felt her ass clamp down like a vise as her cum ripped through her, savage and hot making her squeal her release and coating her thighs.

The clenching of her ass was too much and He felt His balls tighten as His cock exploded shooting burst after burst of thick ropey cum into her bowels. “Uggggggg cummingggg….ugghhhh ooohhhhhhh babbyyyyyyyyy” He groaned thrusting blindly into her tender ass.

Slipping His softening cock from her ass He pulled her into His arms and sat on the chair with her until she calmed, peppering her sweaty face with kisses and whispering His love to His girl. After a few minutes she stretched and stood on shaky legs looking at herself and Him with a wry grin “we made quite a mess of ourselves” she chuckled.

He smiled and nodded, reaching down to put His pants back on with a grimace. “I think a shower is in order my kitten” He stated, helping her smooth her dress down and slipping the plug into His pocket.

Taking His hand with a smile she looked up at Him from under her lashes “or a bath Master, a nice hot long bathhhh” she drawled out. He grinned at her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder as they left the room and made their way to the exit of the club, their juices slipping from her pussy and ass as they left.

“A bath sounds good” He chuckled helping her into the car, laughing at her grimace as she sat in the sticky mess that was her dress.

“Thank You for tonight Master, I hope I was pleasing for You” she said as He bent to kiss her pretty mouth.

“Kitten I couldn’t have been more pleased… you were perfect.”

The end