Career Criminal

Story Info
What began as a little shoplifting for a girlfriend changes.
2k words
3.85
24.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers

I got in trouble with the law once and it is what led me to becoming a career criminal. Now why would this happen you ask. It happened because I got into trouble in the wrong county.

Johnson County was a year round temperate zone. The average temperature there is about 75 degrees all year round, even in mid-December. It was in Johnson County where I got caught shoplifting for a girlfriend of mine.

Jessica's birthday was coming up and, of course, I was broke yet again. I knew exactly what she wanted from Frederick's of Hollywood. It is her favorite store and we have spent more than a few hours at various ones getting her the clothing she so loves. Yes, my girl is a slut. And I am damn grateful that she is.

Jessica loves sex. I mean she not only loves sex, but lives for it, thrives on it. She is a total nymphomaniac and her nymphomania is equivalent to my satyriasis (the male version of nymphomania). It is a match made in heaven.

The first time I met Jessica I was in a dance club with some friends. I am sure that I stuck out a bit as I don't dance. I'd been dragged along by my friends since my last girl ran off on me. There were off on a mission to improve my spirits. Jake, a good friend of mine, even told me that his goal for the night was to get me laid properly. So it was no big surprise to me when the most drop dead fuckin' gorgeous woman came up to me. I suspected Jake was behind it right from the start.

He wasn't. She was!

I suppose that my 6' 5" tall frame does stick out a bit but I also admit that I am more than a little shy around women. When she started shaking her gorgeous ass against me, as I leaned against the wall, I was not sure how to respond. Luckily, my body gave her the automatic response she was looking for----my hard cock! Now I've done many jobs and have even been a bouncer for several strippers and strip clubs, but compared to Jessica these women were amateurs. Jessica practically rode my rampant member through my cowboy jeans.

Since I prefer to go without underwear it was rather noticeable how large my member got in my pants. Jessica, the tease that she was, made it especially clear that it was what she wanted. As she continued shaking her hips to the intense beat of the music she very carefully exposed my cock and began playing with it behind her back. It was at this point I lost my shyness and took a full breast in my huge hand and spun her towards me.

Something told me, in the back of my head, that I was already in trouble. I heard the thought that said, "This will lead you down the path to ruin." How did I respond you ask, "Lead on."

Well, after pushing my cock back in my pants, I lead Jessica outside. The same voice that said I was going to get into trouble also told me that it thought Jessica liked rough, wild, aggressive men. Why she chooses me, the exact opposite of her, I don't know. Maybe she saw what would happen once she unleashed that man in me. I certainly never saw it in myself.

With that voice prodding me I led her outside and forced her roughly up against a wall in the alley outside the bar. Now there were two problems with this. The first problem was that there was no doubt we could be caught there and the second was we were not alone. Another couple had the same idea. I dealt with both in the same manner, I ignored them!

My hand drew quickly up Jessica's thigh as I worked to feel her up before removing her ultra-short leather skirt. Big shock, but it was pink leather. I should have known she was a submissive from that clue alone—pink is a submissive's perfect color. Magically her skirt seemed to fall to the ground. I can't even remember removing it.

My hand finally reached her blessed delta and I was happily surprised to learn it was shaved, tight and dripping wet. I took no time at all reaching her clit and flipping her orgasm switch. She screamed out in pleasure and all too suddenly she was getting dressed.

I pulled my lovely wench along with me to my car and told her to get naked quickly after we got in. Her head was buried in my crotch, seemingly automatically, before we even pulled out of my parking spot. As she sucked my cock rather noisily and with much relish I learned that she was a very oral woman—one that loved sucking cock as much as I enjoyed her going down on me. Further, she not only desired to swallow my hard cock but my load of cum too.

As my newfound submissive went down me I not only enjoyed her attentions but the attention of the spectators walking and driving by. We past through the neighborhood of my best friend on the way back to my place. He was out mowing his lawn at the time and I decided to stop by. Of course I didn't allow my slut to stop.

Bryan watched my lap, and who was in it, more intently than he paid attention to me. I can't blame him though. I mean it is not every day that you see a slut, with the body of a Goddess, sucking on your best friend's cock in the front seat of his car parked in your driveway after all.

Jessica, my slut, was just what I would have created were I to have made her myself. She was 5', if that, had long dark tresses that fell to her ankles in a very tight braid, legs built for speed and thighs meant to be easily spread for fucking, an ass that had just the right amount of "back" to it, breasts that were high, firm and tight despite their enormous size and lips of the most whorish red just dying to be split by a hard cock. She also had an extremely long thick tongue that she could easily curl while sucking cock or licking pussy.

Slut was so natural at submitting to me that pushing her limits took a lot of thought. When Bryan saw her going down on me I had him get right behind her and fuck her lovely pear-shaped ass dry. You'd think that most women would object to such treatment. Not my bitch. She just sucked me harder and pusher her inviting ass back hard on his cock.

Bryan, a powerfully built black man, used to play semi-pro football but was tossed due to his propensity for using unnecessary roughness. The last time it was called on him resulted in a referee in intensive care for 3 weeks. Watching him fuck her ass was a true treat. He sawed in and out of her ass so fast that speed was nearly blinding.

Her loudest scream came when his cockhead invaded her ass originally. With a size that could, and has, put him in pornos he proceeded to push past her dry anal ring and use her well. We double stuffed her for about a half hour stopping only to switch places occasionally.

Jessica, the true nymphomaniac slut, not to mention submissive, was into degradation and humiliation and had loved what I had done to her all the more. Once we got back to my place, after deliberately getting pulled over for speeding, I planned to put her on a Sybian machine in my dungeon.

First, before we got home I had to get pulled over. I sped past the first cop I saw, slut's head still in my lap, and got pulled over rather easily. The scowl on the officer's face as they approached the car told me I was in serious trouble. Perhaps 125 was too fast to go on the highway, but it was too late to change that fact. The features behind the reflective glasses were barely visible but as the officer got closer I was able to discern that they were female.

She was like no other woman I had ever known. Aside from her skin the color of Swiss chocolate she had the kinkiest long black hair, legs that were made to entice a person to her bed, arms that moved to the beat of some unknown, unheard instrument and she moved like a jungle cat on the prowl.

"And why were you going so fast Sir?" she said shortly before noticing Jessica sucking me off.

"I had to get home for something important that is coming," I said.

"I can see what that is," she said with a broad-faced smirk.

Without missing a beat she got in the car behind Jessica and asked, "Does she lick pussy as well as she appears to suck cock?"

"Of course, all sluts are bisexual and my new slut is very talented."

I gave her a nudge toward the policewoman and watched with pride as she proceeded to strip her down and then eat out her already soaking wet chocolate pussy. She licked slowly up one side of her outer lips and tasted her juices noisily. Jessica ate the policewoman like she was the sweetest and juiciest berry in the world. As another smirk crossed the officer's face I knew that we would get out of the ticket. What I did not know was how.

Officer Juliet Romeo, her parents had a sense of humor, pulled her clothes back on suddenly. Just as suddenly as she pulled her clothes on she pulled me and my slut from the car, handcuffed us behind our backs and pushed us into the back of the police cruiser.

"I know just what to do with you two," she said as she started up the car.

"Slut I did not tell you to stop sucking my cock," I intoned.

She immediately went back to her job in the back of the cruiser without delay, nor the use of her hands.

"She really is an amazing slut," I said.

"Yes," said Juliet, "I am sure my Master will love meeting the both of you."

It was then that I realized that we may be in trouble. Eventually the cruiser pulled to a stop—in front of a castle! I did not even know that there were castles in this part of the country.

We were greeted by a proper English butler who led us to a large sitting room to await the Master of the house. He entered shortly, though he was, himself, anything but. At 7' 2" tall the Master of the house towered over me and my slut.

"I am Sir Reginald Van de Camp," he said as he extended him immense paw in my direction.

Taking his hand we shook firmly as we each sized the other up.

"Please just call me Reggie," he said jovially, "My parents and my slaves are the only ones who call me Reginald."

He then gave us a full tour of the castle—complete with its working dungeon. It was decorated with slaves in various types of bondage equipment and positions (not to mention states of dress, or undress, as the case may be). Of course as we went he offered me the use of various slaves and toys. Reggie was the consummate host and made sure that we were well satisfied with our visit.

Of course I in turn offered him the use of my slut. Reggie thought it was a good idea to put my slut up for the night. He then told me he had wallspace available in the bedroom I would be sleeping in. Somehow I didn't think I'd be getting much sleep though.

What happened? Well, that is a whole other story.

MrDeviant
MrDeviant
214 Followers