Career Girl Has No Choice

Story Info
Indian beauty services fat white guy to save her career.
2.5k words
118.1k
73
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syrettVII
syrettVII
74 Followers

Sarita sat at her desk in the noisy office starring in horror at her screen. She had screwed up big time. As a senior trader in a major investment bank she was expected to run sensible but insightful buy/sell strategies and, for the most part, she did a fantastic job. However, on this occasion she had got it massively wrong and once her latest trades were booked, an immediate loss of almost £5 million would be crystallised. It would probably get her fired.

Sarita stood to lose a huge amount -- and not just her six figure salary. As a British Indian girl with demanding parents she could not afford to suffer the humiliation of losing her job. She had already disappointed them once by marrying a white guy, although they had come round once they got to know him. Things were just getting back on track in her life and she couldn't face seeing it all come crashing down.

Indeed, Sarita was a girl who, on the face of it, had everything. Her skin was a beautiful brown and she possessed the biggest eyes and an utterly gorgeous smile. She kept her petite 5.2 body in great condition at the gym meaning her ass and legs were firm and toned, which perfectly offset her 32D tits. Sarita knew how to use her amazing looks and often wore tight, short skirts to the office and never did up the top two buttons on her blouse. Indeed, there were loads of guys in the office utterly crazy about her.

However, right now she felt anything but sexy ... in fact she felt awful.

*****

More in hope than expectation, Sarita pulled up the Trade Procedures page on the company intranet to see what processes her trade instructions would follow .... perhaps there was the chance of intervening. Her fears seemed to be justified when she saw that, given her high permission level, only one check would be made before the trades were booked -- and this was a purely technical check by the IT team. The IT team operated like a machine and it would almost certainly have been done already. However, it had to be worth a try to see if they could help.

Sarita picked up the phone to the IT team and it was answered by Steve, the team supervisor. Sarita hated Steve ... he was a big, fat, lumbering, lecherous white guy who loved eyeing up anything in a skirt ... he would even adjust his chair to get an eyeful if Sarita was unfortunate enough to pass his desk.

However, she was desperate so she put on her friendliest voice ...

"hey Steve its Sarita ... have you by any chance booked the IQS trades I just processed?"

Steve instantly smelt a rat ... "why do you ask?"

Sarita knew he was playing games but her priority was pulling the trades if at all possible, so she decided to be honest and told him "look Steve, they are bad trades and they need to be pulled before going in the system."

There was a long pause before Steve said in a very quiet voice "I can pull the trades, but I might need a bit of persuading - lets meet upstairs in meeting room 5." Then he hung up.

Sarita was stunned. On the one hand she was relieved beyond words that the trades hadn't been booked. On the other hand she was disgusted that Steve seemed to want private time with her ... God only knew what he had in mind.

Sarita considered calling HR and this would definitely have resulted in Steve getting reprimanded and being made to stop the trades ... but equally she would have to admit her fuck up. In fact, if it was known that she had only avoided losing £5 million by pure luck then she might get fired anyway. She looked at the photo of her wonderful husband on her desk and realised she simply couldn't let him down. She therefore made her way up to meeting room 5.

*****

The door to meeting room 5 was slightly ajar and, as Sarita walked in, she saw that Steve had plonked himself on the large sofa at the end of the room.

She tried to keep things proper and simply said "hey Steve, thanks for making time, I'm sure we can figure out a process for stopping the trades."

However, Steve just looked at her with his beady eyes, rested his hands on his massive stomach and said "close the door you fucking slut and come stand in front of me."

Sarita was appalled and turned to walk out ... but where would she go? The answer was obvious ... she had to comply and just hope like Hell things didn't get too bad. Therefore, she closed the door, switched on the "meeting in progress" button and walked over to stand in front of Steve.

*****

Steve stroked his bald head and let out a faint belch as he looked Sarita up and down with a smug grin on his face ... "if you're a good girl this won't take very long" he said.

Sarita glared at him and replied "just get on with it and then stop those fucking trades."

Steve repiled "Of course - I'm always happy to help ... now come over here and turn round."

Sarita obeyed and, as she closed her eyes and thought of her husband and family, felt Steve's fat sweaty hands stroking up her thighs. He started to reach higher and moved up her skirt onto her ass ... squeezing it hard and pulling the cheeks apart ... he sighed with pleasure and murmured "I love a bit of Indian for lunch" whilst chuckling to himself.

Sarita was furious with herself for wearing a g-string because it was giving Steve way too much pleasure having her naked butt in his hands, but it soon got even worse as he pulled her down onto his lap and worked his hands round her to start groping her tits.

Sarita sat frozen and winced as Steve whispered in her ear "if you loosen up a bit it will be over much quicker."

For once Sarita could see he was right. Ultimately she had no choice and Steve could pretty much do as he liked ... therefore her only real option was to make it as quick as possible and if this meant helping Steve along then she would just have to grin and bear it. Sarita therefore relaxed backwards onto Steve's fat body and started grinding her ass into his crotch.

Steve moaned out loud as, for the first time in his life, he was pleasured by the supple body of a beautiful Indian girl ... he didn't want the moment to end. In fact, he just couldn't get enough of Sarita and his groping of her tits grew increasingly rough and frantic. Sarita seemed to be worried about her blouse so, as Steve grabbed handfuls of her tits she quickly unbuttoned her top, threw it onto the board room table and reached round to take off her expensive bra.

Steve couldn't believe what was happening ... his hands were everywhere. However, Sarita eventually managed to break free and stood up again in front of him. Without any ceremony Sarita undid her skirt and pulled it down along with her g-string -- leaving her wearing only her stilettos.

She then looked straight at Steve and said "well, here I am ... why don't you get the fuck on with it?"

*****

The smug looked returned to Steve's face and he looked straight back at Sarita and said "actually you little Indian slut, I think you should get on with it ... on your fucking knees."

Sarita was disgusted and remained standing.

"Are you deaf or just fucking dumb?" he said "get on your fucking knees and suck my cock."

Sarita was almost in tears as she dropped to her knees and crawled to kneel between Steve's legs. Instead of her husband's lovely physique she looked up at a fat slob with an obvious bulge in his suit trousers.

However, she had no choice so she reached up with her tiny hands and undid the zip ... then she reached inside his pants and gently pulled out a semi-erect cock. To give Steve credit, his cock was huge despite being only partly hard.

Nevertheless she still hated looking at it ... mainly because she knew how much Steve would be loving the fact that she was on her knees about to service him. Therefore she figured she would just get it over with and quickly took hold of his cock, spat on the end and took it straight into her mouth, running her tongue across the bulbous end and gagging slightly as she took it all the way down.

Steve was in heaven, sitting with his eyes half closed enjoying the best blowjob of his life ... indeed the only one in his life he had not paid for. Sarita knew she gave a great blowjob and made sure she took his cock nice and deep into her throat and kept running her tongue around the bulging end ... at the same time she gently massaged his swollen balls.

After about ten minutes of sheer pleasure, Steve decided he wanted a bit more from his Indian slave so he took a handful of her soft black hair and, after shoving her down and choking her a few times, pulled her back and said "go and lie on the table."

Sarita had been hoping to make Steve cum with her mouth to avoid the horror of being fucked by him, but she realised the nightmare was about to come true. Therefore, she walked over the table in a semi-trance, climbed up and lay on her back on the cold surface with her eyes closed.

Steve heaved himself up and came lumbering over with his cock still hanging out. She took a firm hold of Sarita's thighs, pulled her towards him and spread them apart, gazing at her perfectly shaved pussy. He wanted to make the most of his hardness so she guided his cock straight into her.

Sarita was amazed to find that, despite all her feelings, she was actually wet. She had no idea why, but in many ways the humiliation of the whole experience was a turn-on ... Sarita was a submissive girl despite her high-powered career and it was impossible not to feel aroused at being dominated in such a way.

However, this didn't mean she liked the sight of Steve's fat belly bulging between his shirt buttons and the dampness of his collar from his sweaty face. She therefore closed her eyes and gripped the table as he eased himself inside her, filling her up with his big cock.

Sarita moaned as he started pumping her ... gripping her ass with one hand and squeezing her nipples painfully with the other. Steve just took his time, savouring the stunning Indian slut lying totally at his disposal. He worked each of her nipples until they were rock hard and then squeezed her tits hard. He ran his hands up her thighs, slapping the side of her ass.

Even Steve knew that he couldn't go on like this forever ... sooner or later someone would realise he was missing ... or worse they might try and book the meeting room. Therefore, he decided to fulfil his biggest fantasy ... the thing he had wanked over for months, ever since he first set eyes on Sarita.

Pulling out of her, Steve took Sarita by the hips and without any warning flipped her over so she was bending over the the table. Sarita squealed at the shock and received a hard slap across her arse as Steve told her to "shut the fuck up."

Sarita braced herself to be fucked from behind ... yet to her terror she felt Steve press his bulbous cock against her ass. She tried to reach round and stop him, but Steve pushed her back and applied his substantial weight to stop her moving. She tried again in vain but this time he spanked her several times so hard she thought she might faint.

Indeed, the pain of the spanking distracted her from the from the agony as Steve forced his cock up her ass, impaling her on his full length. Sarita tried to relax and found it was less painful if she pointed her ass up and gave Steve easier access. This of course encouraged Steve as he looked down and watched her tight Indian butt take his full length ... but for Sarita it was a case of surviving.

After what felt like an eternity, Steve pulled out and Sarita slumped over the table. She wanted to cry. However, Steve was having none of it and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her onto the floor. Sarita rested on her knees while Steve furiously wanked his cock.

She was expecting the receive his load over her face so she closed her eyes in anticipation; however Steve yanked her hair and said "open your fucking mouth" ... and as Sarita did so he released line after line of thick cum on her tongue before Steve shoved his cock deep into her mouth and held her nose. His cum tasted bitter and Sarita thought she would wretch, but she managed to swallow it down so she could open her mouth and gasp some air.

As Sarita knelt on the floor, Steve buttoned up his trousers, tucked in his shirt and said "well, I'll tell you this much .. you're a fucking slut" and wandered from the room leaving Sarita a humiliated mess.

Sarita quickly dressed herself, gathered her stuff and spent about 30 minutes in the toilets making herself presentable. She could still taste Steve's cum in her mouth so she desperately wanted to get a drink ... however before leaving the office she just had to check whether the trades had been pulled.

Sarita therefore walked up to Steve's desk and stood while he leaned back, checked her and down and asked "Can I help you Sarita?"

Sarita looked back at the fat, disgusting man who had just fucked her in the ass and dumped his cum down her throat and found herself saying "hi Steve, I was wondering if you'd pulled those trades yet?"

Steve gave her the smuggest looked ever and replied "Sarita that was done ages ago ... we saw straight away that they looked like errors so we suspended them pending your review ... I was about to email when you phoned me."

Sarita thought she might faint as she said quietly "you mean I was worrying about nothing?"

Steve smiled, locked her with his beady eyes and replied "that's right ... our little meeting earlier was totally unnecessary."

Sarita had never felt more humiliated.

syrettVII
syrettVII
74 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Bridget69Bridget69over 10 years ago

As far as trades go, it wasn't a very fair one for Sarita in the end. I hope to see her get even without losing her job.

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvrover 10 years ago
Good story

There are some punctuation problems here, particularly in the presentation of quoted material. Otherwise, it was nicely paced and flowed from a credible premise. I pictured Newman taking advantage of Padma Lakshmi--nothing I would have ever fantasized, but something from which I would never look away. Sick, twisted, and hot.

blue_allblue_allover 10 years ago
Nice stuff

enjoyed it

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Taken By Two Boys Two bullies take mother in front of son and husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Plight of an Indian Housewife She is forced at all different levels.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories